1.0 RC3 and SVN Builds (7 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC3 or any later svn build here.
I just want to say that my problem was related to codec configuration. I had to reinstall powerdvd, than it run fine again.
I just want to say that my problem was related to codec configuration. I had to reinstall powerdvd, than it run fine again.
I have a 16:9 TV 1080p native resolution. When in zoom mode, Y-axis (vertical) is multiplied by 1.22 instead of 1.33. The effect...
Replies
Views
I guess this is a TVserver issue and hence I posted in the wrong place ... VdR
I guess this is a TVserver issue and hence I posted in the wrong place ... VdR
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: MP Gold 1366x768 1.0 RC3 Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
Try start->run type "control userpasswords2" isn't it possible to run the service as another user than the one logged on? Nitram (I delete the fixed tag)
Try start->run type "control userpasswords2" isn't it possible to run the service as another user than the one logged on? Nitram...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: MP Gold 1366x768 1.0 RC3 Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV import bug? DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Q6600 2.4Ghz HDD: WD Raptor 150GB Memory: 2GB Cosair Dominator Motherboard: ASUS P5KR Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT Video Card Driver: 178.13 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: coaxial out...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Q6600...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Q6600...
Replies
Views
Same thing has happened to me a couple of times :( Seems random.
Same thing has happened to me a couple of times :( Seems random.
Since updating to 1.0 RC3, I intermittently have the problem where only .xml file is created for a TV recording and no actual .ts...
Replies
Views
chemelli, I do get stuff in VirtualStore if I don't run MediaPortal or MediaPortal Configuration as administrator. Before I installed RC3 I used your cleanup tool the "problematic" files are: ...\VirtualStore\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Gentle.config ...\VirtualStore\Program Files\Team...
chemelli, I do get stuff in VirtualStore if I don't run MediaPortal or MediaPortal Configuration as administrator. Before I...
I have reported this error already for RC1...
Replies
Views
M
wrong info time sometimes
Replies
Views
maysider2
M
... belive me or not, the error is there even if no VNC connection is used (like 99% of the time, since the machine is a TV replacement with internet access). If you go to a your car salesman and say your brand new car has a wrong color and you give him a picture of it, i don't think he will tell you there's an error with your...
... belive me or not, the error is there even if no VNC connection is used (like 99% of the time, since the machine is a TV...
MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 4:3 in 16:9 mode Last box in welcome screen is missed (TV has no box around).
Replies
Views
The problem simply is that the source webpage has changed its design, so someone has to update the grabber.
The problem simply is that the source webpage has changed its design, so someone has to update the grabber.
Hi, Downloading information of French channels (e.g. TV5, NT1) from any French website doesn't work, the grabber produces...
Replies
Views
This will be fixed in the next SVN build.
This will be fixed in the next SVN build.
Got an error when clicking on the Sattelite preview button. See the attached image for the button I mean. It the Preview button...
Replies
Views
If you were on Vista i could understand this, because anything going slow triggers watchdog, might be worthwhile posting logs and seeing why this is happening, before you disable it :)
If you were on Vista i could understand this, because anything going slow triggers watchdog, might be worthwhile posting logs and...
I dont know if it is just me but if i leave media portal running for a while if i press alt+tab or crtl+alt+del and go to the...
Replies
Views
this issue has been fixed allread. the upcoming RC4 release will contain that fix. :)
this issue has been fixed allread. the upcoming RC4 release will contain that fix. :)
Hi,for some reason VMR9 it's not working for me on Vista.In My TV when trying to view a channel MP loose focus and i get a black...
Replies
Views
i have the same issue.
i have the same issue.
I downloaded and installed the new RC3 and when I add new movie folders and select another "display type" (list, album, big icons...
Replies
Views
no.
no.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Win XP SP3 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
The scan problem can be remedied using another program like dvbdream, and copying in its scanned contents to Mediaportal database. Someone already created a utility to do this. I installed dvbdream - copied the channels to MP with this utility: DVBNetwork Forums • Login Now MP EPG gets all information correctly. Thx
The scan problem can be remedied using another program like dvbdream, and copying in its scanned contents to Mediaportal database...
TV-Server Version: RC3 (any one) MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP CPU Type: Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did clean installs. Late last night I had a database corruption somehow and in the troubleshooting I disabled the Windows firewall. After another clean install the TV started to work. I'll get back with new informations if I find out the cause. melstig I activated Windows firewall again and the error has not come...
Hi, I did clean installs. Late last night I had a database corruption somehow and in the troubleshooting I disabled the...
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide and BT3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2, Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi, the error message sounds like another application is still using your card (maybe your "normal" software"?). But, for a more specific help you should add logfiles. And another hint: Tell us about your system, that will make it easier to get help. Forum - User CP - Edit System Specification Alfred
Hi, the error message sounds like another application is still using your card (maybe your "normal" software"?). But, for a...
Im using version 1 with rc3 and ive tried the svn builds. I am trying to get my tv tuner to work. It is an ATI TV Wonder. It works...
Replies
Views
Simone, Actually, your script fixed the issue with RC3, but now I have it back with RC4, on the splashscreen it shows RC3?! I did a complete uninstall of RC3 before I installed RC4. So apparently there is still something wrong with the VirtualStore settings :S Ron
Simone, Actually, your script fixed the issue with RC3, but now I have it back with RC4, on the splashscreen it shows RC3?! I...
Not critical but should be fixed before release, ever since day one, when you have UAE enabled in Vista it wont update the...
Replies
Views
I can not reproduce any of the issues you reported. But if the TV-Server does not respond to the calls from MediaPortal while starting, then MediaPortal will not respond for some time until the timeout is reached. This happens during the splashscreen phase.
I can not reproduce any of the issues you reported. But if the TV-Server does not respond to the calls from MediaPortal while...
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista 32-bit Home Premium SP1...
Replies
Views
Worked, but.... Thanks, it seems to work:). But i'm not sure if the behavior after this fix is related or not. Anyway. Same case as yesterday. Mp was on whole night on some channell it was around 23:31:41.250000 [11]: audioVideoEventHandler Video in tv.log with last marking in the evening. Next in 5:53:21 in the morging i...
Worked, but.... Thanks, it seems to work:). But i'm not sure if the behavior after this fix is related or not. Anyway. Same...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC3+latest svn, own build, no mods MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC3+latest svn, own build, no mods MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
*Thread marked as fixed ;)*
*Thread marked as fixed ;)*
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 - SVN 20602 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 - SVN 20602 MediaPortal Skin: Mars Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Same problem. Updates slow and after a little update it stops. Database has some data but not all shows up directly in the tvguide.
Same problem. Updates slow and after a little update it stops. Database has some data but not all shows up directly in the tvguide.
The "All Grouped" button in TVS Config under "TV Channels/TV EPG Grabber" does not work anymore. None of the grouped channels are...
Replies
Views
Calm down, tourettes I told you Im sorry, it wont happen again. keep up the great work you guys are doing. best regards Providers
Calm down, tourettes I told you Im sorry, it wont happen again. keep up the great work you guys are doing. best regards...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 SVN Revision:20602.rar MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 SVN Revision:20602.rar MediaPortal Skin: blue3...
Replies
Views
Yes, I have disabled uac thanks Ciao Nicola
Yes, I have disabled uac thanks Ciao Nicola
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: VISTA ULTIMATE 64BIT CPU Type: INTEL E8400...
Replies
Views
Is there a configuration file for the shoutcast search? Like an .ini or similar. Shoutcast changed its config several times in the past. I know this because the shoutcast library plugin had to be reconfigured at least twice last year. I could edit the settings to the current setup. like here...
Is there a configuration file for the shoutcast search? Like an .ini or similar. Shoutcast changed its config several times in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 rev20432 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 rev20432 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
About TVSERVER3 and Turkish Windows What can we do to temporarily fix the situation? Please someone help, because I want to try this annoying TVSERVER3 and I dont want to make concessions of my Turkish regional settings. Thank you
About TVSERVER3 and Turkish Windows What can we do to temporarily fix the situation? Please someone help, because I want to try...
Hi, I have installed several times with different DB options but I only could get to the entry of "log": 2008-10-12...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is possible, but maybe you could make it that the initial text in the searchbox (the "a") is selected, so any new typed text will immidiatly overwrite the text. Don't know if this will work with remotes, though...
I don't know if this is possible, but maybe you could make it that the initial text in the searchbox (the "a") is selected, so any...
Hi, Some time ago, the details of searching for TV programmes by title was changed slightly. Personally, I preferred to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yes, I also found that Network Names no longer work for identifying the TV Server. I had to switch to IP addresses with RC3. Annoying, but not a problem for me anyway as I use static IP's. Cheers, Steve.
Hi, Yes, I also found that Network Names no longer work for identifying the TV Server. I had to switch to IP addresses with RC3...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortalSetup_1.0_RC3_rev20432 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortalSetup_1.0_RC3_rev20432 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
When the channel is disabled, it just means that it does not show up in epg, it can still be accessed manually, that's why it may be unticked, but still be in the all channels tab. Think that may have been my reasoning for deleting rather than unselecting channels. I have got to update my xp install at some time soon, so will see...
When the channel is disabled, it just means that it does not show up in epg, it can still be accessed manually, that's why it may...
TV-Server Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Blue3 Windows...
Replies
Views
Another update; it seems that if you set <textYOff2> to a different value than <textYOff> then the problem occurs. This means that you can't use different fonts, since the fonts vary in height, and you need to change the offset to get them in line. This is a bug.
Another update; it seems that if you set <textYOff2> to a different value than <textYOff> then the problem occurs. This means that...
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom