1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (1 Viewer)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
I agree,... Nope, the system is "as it always has been", and I have applied the OS fixes as well! Yep, channel scanning worked absolutely perfect for me in MP 0.2.3.0. I did apply SVN changes at the time, but after SVN 19376, problems started. If I backed to SVN:ns before this one, and it worked again, so something actually got...
I agree,... Nope, the system is "as it always has been", and I have applied the OS fixes as well! Yep, channel scanning worked...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: 1.0RC4 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core HDD: 2x 160GB...
Replies
Views
So is it bug or not? Really anybody does not have such problem? I observe this problem from the beginning of use of MediaPortal, namely from RC2. Please, tell something.
So is it bug or not? Really anybody does not have such problem? I observe this problem from the beginning of use of MediaPortal...
Hi, friends! First of all I'm sorry for my English, but I hope you'll understand, what I mean. Now about subject. It's important...
Replies
Views
Problem fixed The FireDTV CAM slot has a problem. I have a second FireDTV now and everythig works fine again :-)
Problem fixed The FireDTV CAM slot has a problem. I have a second FireDTV now and everythig works fine again :-)
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo3 Wide Windows Version: Vista 32bit SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV Server - No TV I was wondering if you have found a solution to this yet. I am using MP 1.0 and have the same issue not being able to use TV on the machine with the TV server on but workd fine on my laptop and other pc connected as a MP-TVclient. Thanks
TV Server - No TV I was wondering if you have found a solution to this yet. I am using MP 1.0 and have the same issue not being...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: Vista x64 RC1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5000...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type: Intel P4 HT 3.0ghz HDD: Various 700gb Memory: 4gb Kingston dual channel DDR Motherboard: Intel D865GBF Video Card: nVidia 7600GS Video Card Driver: 178.24 Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Audigy 4 Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installer Error DE
In mantis and fixed in SVN20973: 0001834: .NET unhandled exception during previous version uninstall: "uninstall-mp.exe already exists".... - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
In mantis and fixed in SVN20973: 0001834: .NET unhandled exception during previous version uninstall: "uninstall-mp.exe already...
TV-Server Version: RC 2 with SVN from 16th MediaPortal Version: RC 2 with SVN from 16th MediaPortal Skin: Black & Blue /...
Replies
Views
Can confirm this, it seems to happen independent of skin, so it is not a skin issue.
Can confirm this, it seems to happen independent of skin, so it is not a skin issue.
Hi, In the Music view / Video view sometimes (sorry but I wasn't able to reproduce it constantly) the wrong tumbnail gets...
Replies
Views
Well, my perseverance paid off, and the issue is resolved! It was not related to MP, but due to my system configuration. I made the following two changes: There is no XP monitor driver for my LCD TV, and it was therefore registered as a plug and play monitor. Even though the ATI CCC could see the refresh rates available (24Hz, 50...
Well, my perseverance paid off, and the issue is resolved! It was not related to MP, but due to my system configuration. I made the...
TV-Server Version: MP v1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MP v1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: MS XP MCE SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Then you should not be suprised if your issue will not be resolved. Even when you have issues with purchased SW you will be asked for details from a log file and this is free SW. So if you do not like that, get yourself a PC servicing guy and pay them €uros.
Then you should not be suprised if your issue will not be resolved. Even when you have issues with purchased SW you will be...
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: Always latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP 1.0 - Virtual Keyboard still stays on top Thats what i have done. MediaPortal Version: 1.0 without SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional CPU Type: Celeron 2000MHz Memory: 1 GB SDRAM DDR 800 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 5200 Thats what i have done: Bringing the virtual Keyboard on the screen...
MP 1.0 - Virtual Keyboard still stays on top Thats what i have done. MediaPortal Version: 1.0 without SVN MediaPortal Skin...
If you use keyboard, all keys (at least in My Keys plugin) still do their thing and removes focus from virtual keyboard. You have...
Replies
Views
Yep MP very reliant on network, there are changes in MP1.0 that seem to overcome this shortfall, hopefully for all users.
Yep MP very reliant on network, there are changes in MP1.0 that seem to overcome this shortfall, hopefully for all users.
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-VM...
Replies
Views
Problem solved It toook me a time to realize the problem. It's caused by using IR-Server Suite to launch MP. Because IRSS might not have the right to set the foreground window, MP also won't be able to become the foreground window. Solution: here in this IRSS thread Cheers, Jens
Problem solved It toook me a time to realize the problem. It's caused by using IR-Server Suite to launch MP. Because IRSS might...
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: E6600 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is this also with internal TV Engine? Btw, you should follow the bug forum rules & post logs, they will tell us what we need...... Regards Roy
Hi, Is this also with internal TV Engine? Btw, you should follow the bug forum rules & post logs, they will tell us what we...
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: 4:3 Blue3Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4 and MiniDisplay DE
Problem solved, or at least "worked around". I had IRSS installed, but the service disabled (was waiting for Aaron for some updates as I could never get it working with my iMON remote). Uninstalled IRSS and problem went away. Still, MP should not crash just because IRSS is installed but disabled.
Problem solved, or at least "worked around". I had IRSS installed, but the service disabled (was waiting for Aaron for some updates...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.6 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
hi Swede this looks like a problem I'm trying to resolve. But instead of getting it when resuming from minimized I get it when resuming from standby, maybe there are similarities between the two scenarios? I get the following error message in mp log when it happens: 2009-01-04 18:07:50.213968 [Info.][MPMain]: Main: Windows has...
hi Swede this looks like a problem I'm trying to resolve. But instead of getting it when resuming from minimized I get it when...
Resume from minimized is very buggy now. Sometimes a black screen, sometimes white, and sometimes transparent (you see desktop, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 allowhiddenfocus DE
I tested it out briefly, and now the control does excactly what it should, thanks a lot! Hope this is in SVN soon :)
I tested it out briefly, and now the control does excactly what it should, thanks a lot! Hope this is in SVN soon :)
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slow EPG navigation DE
Hi Jernis Thanks for the skin. Although it doesn't help help with the slow EPG navigation it does fix the severe stuttering of the GUI TV preview that I was experiencing. I still beleive that the slowness in navigating the EPG is due to a problem with the code used to highlight shows that are due to be recorded. See this...
Hi Jernis Thanks for the skin. Although it doesn't help help with the slow EPG navigation it does fix the severe stuttering of...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
not for me :-( It never worked on my HTPC (it does work on my second PC), but it's okay. KillMouse does the trick
not for me :-( It never worked on my HTPC (it does work on my second PC), but it's okay. KillMouse does the trick
The Mouse cursor stay visible in full screen in Aoen wide and Bleu 3 wide. this was reported earlier in RC3 but should be solved. I...
Replies
Views
Mouse only rc4 I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink remote from ebay and found it didnt work, I found this plugin CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin_1.0.0.zip and all the buttons on remote worked perfectly!! even ones i didnt expect to work like pressing 'live tv' took...
Mouse only rc4 I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: AMD 5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo - E2140 HDD: WDC WD3200KS Memory: 1 GB Motherboard: Intel 945G Video Card: ATI HD 2400 HD PRO Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.12 Sound Card: SoundMAX Sound Card AC3: ?? Sound Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo...
Replies
Views
Ah, I did not find that when I was looking. I had no idea where to put it. I'll post it there, next time it happens (if ever). Thanks for adding it.
Ah, I did not find that when I was looking. I had no idea where to put it. I'll post it there, next time it happens (if ever)...
Not sure if this belong here. Just found a "bug" in on of the predefined providers. I am talking about "Denmark - TDC". First...
Replies
Views
M
maybe would be good to make at least basic functions 100% working.....like sound for analogue TV....again happens with completeley different mainboard......horrible and after 1 year testing make beta version
maybe would be good to make at least basic functions 100% working.....like sound for analogue TV....again happens with completeley...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: 3xmas Windows Version: the latest WXPSP3 CPU Type: c2d e8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
I have the same behaviour. I use speedfan to control my fans and my asus pundit(4400+) (only tv-client) goes sometimes to 100% for a few secs. I have the same behaviour on my laptop, but he can't handle the 100% so it hang up :( (centrino 1.7 ghz)
I have the same behaviour. I use speedfan to control my fans and my asus pundit(4400+) (only tv-client) goes sometimes to 100% for...
TV-Server Version: rc4 MediaPortal Version: rc4 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Ahh. When you put it that way, I do see your point. Thank you very much!
Ahh. When you put it that way, I do see your point. Thank you very much!
TV-Server Version: RC4 + latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4 + latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
to a degree, it is the same thing in XP, if you use the wave volume control with the master volume set to 50% then the lowedest you can go with the wave volume control will be 50% total volume, dispite the wave control saying 100%. now the master volume limits the total system volume (same as XP) but the individual volumes (for...
to a degree, it is the same thing in XP, if you use the wave volume control with the master volume set to 50% then the lowedest you...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD...
Replies
Views
No problem. If you have any trouble replicating it and want me to take an update with extra trace/whatever, let me know. Thanks for your help, guys
No problem. If you have any trouble replicating it and want me to take an update with extra trace/whatever, let me know...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo HDD...
Replies
Views
I haven't upgraded to 1.0 release yet, but I'm in the process of building a new HTPC so will try MP 1.0 there. It's probably not relevant though, since it will be running Vista x64 on different hardware. I would think Paranoid Delusion is correct also, the issue is probably fixed. But in case you encounter problems let me know and...
I haven't upgraded to 1.0 release yet, but I'm in the process of building a new HTPC so will try MP 1.0 there. It's probably not...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Xmasaddon Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Ok, I'm having the same problem.. check Here.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc4-svn-builds-299/bug-rc4-tvserver-hang-49552/#post337840 Iosu
Ok, I'm having the same problem.. check Here...
:D:D For me RC4 is rock solid. :D:D The powerscheduler is working again and the picture quality improved for me. RC4 is quick and...
Replies
Views
Here is logfiles wih fdshow, the last 3 minuts i had freesing picture,no sound, and then a verry slow channel switch (around 10sec) . some linesform the tswriter.log 04-12-2008 18:10:19.110 [658]CTsReaderFilter::Run(3467.20) -->done 04-12-2008 18:10:19.172 [b48]Audio Continuity error... 5 ( prev 6 ) 04-12-2008 18:10:19.297...
Here is logfiles wih fdshow, the last 3 minuts i had freesing picture,no sound, and then a verry slow channel switch (around...
When changing channel the video plays for a while, and then stops. Then the audio starts, and the video is frozen until it has...
Replies
Views
Where is the need to rewrite the graphic engine for this option: "If MP is minimized: turn off tv"???
Where is the need to rewrite the graphic engine for this option: "If MP is minimized: turn off tv"???
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: new one Windows Version: WinXP home CPU Type: Inter...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom