1.2.x (8 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Hello wupperi This is not a bug. TV Server simply doesn't support this DD feature yet. Please be patient with us until we are able to add support in an official release. mm
Hello wupperi This is not a bug. TV Server simply doesn't support this DD feature yet. Please be patient with us until we are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi there, I am using the Digital Devices Cine S2 - Dual DVB-S2 HDTV (Rev. V6) card in my...
Replies
Views
Yip, yet another strong point of MP, thanks for mentioning :)
Yip, yet another strong point of MP, thanks for mentioning :)
Hi to everyone. I've set up an HTPC with XBMC. :rolleyes: But TV support and PVR is in development and needs Media Portal to...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply @IchBinsShort Just tried to reproduce this issue on upcoming 1.3 Final, and after adding some songs to the playlist and unplugging LAN connection on HTPC, i had to confirm the 'Unable to play file X' for EVERY song in the playlist. @jameson_uk any comments on this? I'll add this bug to mantis, so we don't...
Sorry for the late reply @IchBinsShort Just tried to reproduce this issue on upcoming 1.3 Final, and after adding some songs to...
I have my Music on the ServerPC and sometimes the connection to the ServerPC could be lost. Under this condition you get an error...
Replies
Views
Seem to link to: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/manual/TV-Server/install-SQL-Server-2008 Which isn't available. We should either fix the link, or remove this part from the Deploy Tool (in case support for SQL Server Express 2005 is dropped entirely) Maybe this link is an alternative? (althought it doesn't describe why 2005 has...
Seem to link to: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/manual/TV-Server/install-SQL-Server-2008 Which isn't available. We should...
Version: MediaPortalSetup_1.3.0_2013-02-26-20-39 Although I'm sure it's probably in all versions Please select the... : MS...
Replies
Views
forwared to https://www.team-mediaportal.com/support/donate-give-funds-or-gifts
forwared to https://www.team-mediaportal.com/support/donate-give-funds-or-gifts
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Very serious bug: The "donate to mediaportal" downleft in the mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Please post debug logs.
Please post debug logs.
Hi, i installed the Client (only) on my Office Machine: I7, 8 GB Ram, 32 Bit Win 7 MP 1.21 Grafikcard 1 GTX560 @ 1920x1080...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to MediaPortal1 bug report section. Cheers.
Thread moved to MediaPortal1 bug report section. Cheers.
To show the problem rename one file, from TV->Recorded TV (or also from Video) form. Only the file named "name.ts", will be...
Replies
Views
Hi again, sorry, this thread belongs also to MP 1.3.0 alpha. I belive I've posted it to the wrong forum group ramu
Hi again, sorry, this thread belongs also to MP 1.3.0 alpha. I belive I've posted it to the wrong forum group ramu
Hello MP-Team, since several versions (1.2.2 ?) of MP I have the problem that MP server isn't stabil. With my DVB-S TT S3200 card...
Replies
Views
Mantis updated :)
Mantis updated :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello and good morning! I am working since a couple of day to find out something about a...
Replies
Views
You are absolutely correct. Apologies for giving the wrong information. Either way, logs are needed. Mark
You are absolutely correct. Apologies for giving the wrong information. Either way, logs are needed. Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description You can not See Pictures in Wikipedia: Steps to Reproduce: Start Wikipedia (German)...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I'll disable that to avoid complicating things ;)
Yeah, I'll disable that to avoid complicating things ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description (Had to select 1.2.2 in the Version box as 1.2.3 isn't an option yet). I was watching...
Replies
Views
I have see a lot of error related to PS. Would be nice to try without it or clean install ofc :)
I have see a lot of error related to PS. Would be nice to try without it or clean install ofc :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I'm using the Tswrtier from here...
Replies
Views
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3742
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3742
Hello when you have no Album set in the ID3Tag, but have a Cover, you don't this Cover in Mediaportal. Because when it is only a...
Replies
Views
Mantis for this issue is 3429.
Mantis for this issue is 3429.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description The Swedish SVT group provide 28 days forecasting for their programs on the web. The...
Replies
Views
There is a bug in the WebEPG TV-Info grabber since 1-2 weeks which makes the grabber unusable. It is discussed in the following thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webepg-136/webepg-germany-tv-info-problem-102246/ I suppose this is important enough to write it in the bugreports forum. I'm looking forward to any help...
There is a bug in the WebEPG TV-Info grabber since 1-2 weeks which makes the grabber unusable. It is discussed in the following...
There is a bug in the WebEPG TV-Info grabber since 1-2 weeks which makes the grabber unusable. It is discussed in the following...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: Intel Postville SSD 80GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 (passive) Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watching TV DE
With comskip disabled, and the tv cards set to stop.. The system has been stable as a rock. I haven't had a chance to test comskip directly outside of mp atm.
With comskip disabled, and the tv cards set to stop.. The system has been stable as a rock. I haven't had a chance to test comskip...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2 Final MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 Ultimate + Updates CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I know there are issues with this feature. Even in 1.3RC. This thread is from Area 51. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/bug-4110-playing-videos-inside-pictures-section-is-not-working-well.114731/ @musi : Does this fix your issue?
I know there are issues with this feature. Even in 1.3RC. This thread is from Area 51...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Videos in Pictures will be played (.mov, mp4 and so on). Playing and sound is no...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
When i select slideshow mode in Picture, not all videos are played. Some of them are randomly skipped. Also, i can't from single...
Replies
Views
Settings this to No Bug, since the above post explains why.
Settings this to No Bug, since the above post explains why.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If you got a filename with the word part followed by a number it will remove part and the...
Replies
Views
...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread... so maybe it was really about those grabbers...and then I'm moved the files ...and did not rescan after moving which would explain the old paths in VideoDatabaseV5.db3... OK ...let's go that path... :-)
...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread...
Video DB - scan - option: "mediaportal skip files already in database" does not seem to work: Mediaportal still always scans all...
Replies
Views
Corrupt IFOs due to bad ripping software.
Corrupt IFOs due to bad ripping software.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3 GHz/3GHz HDD: Hitachi 250GB, WD...
Replies
Views
I see what I can do here to speed things up... Not a bug though, more a feature request to ignore stuff on network shares.
I see what I can do here to speed things up... Not a bug though, more a feature request to ignore stuff on network shares.
Very Slow Browsing Speed on SMB Shares MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit Sp1 CPU...
Replies
Views
IIRC Vista SP1 is not supported rather than restricted so it is still possible to install on SP1 but you get a warning message that it is not advised. I think if you have an installation already on SP1 then you already have an unsupported OS so I guess the upgrade should go through (perhaps it should warn you again though). Still...
IIRC Vista SP1 is not supported rather than restricted so it is still possible to install on SP1 but you get a warning message that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on Client) CPU Type: AMD 3000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Yes :)
Yes :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Amd Athlon 3500+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Yes please.
Yes please.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After updating my 1.2.2Installation to 1.2.3 I get an Out of Memory Exception from my...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Unmotivated HD activity causes stuttering I did some further research: The stuttering is not periodic but rather chaotic HD activity lasts a few moments only Logs show discontinuity errors at the time of stuttering 06-01-2012 21:18:43.15 Recorder:Pid a6 Continuity error... 4 ( prev 7 ) - bad signal? 06-01-2012 21:18:43.15...
AW: Re: Unmotivated HD activity causes stuttering I did some further research: The stuttering is not periodic but rather chaotic...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win7 64 Pro x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I had an image before the update and in the second attempt it worked. Nevertheless, thank you very much for the tip. I only knew how to drop the whole database, which worked sometimes with unknown tv errors. Repairing the db seems more elegant.
I had an image before the update and in the second attempt it worked. Nevertheless, thank you very much for the tip. I only knew...
As usual Updating kills my MediaPortal Installation. If I want to watch TV it tells "Unknown Error ocured". Before updating I...
Replies
Views
I dropped the complete database manually, reinstalled Mediaportal and the problem is gone. You're right: seems like a problem with leftovers in the database. Thanks for the reply! -> "not a real bug"
I dropped the complete database manually, reinstalled Mediaportal and the problem is gone. You're right: seems like a problem with...
I've got a weird problem with my mediacenter. Yesterday I installed a new computer for my mediacenter. I've installed both of my...
Replies
Views
I just thought if I renamed the folders it wouldn't be able to see them and would do a fresh install (which it did but clearly not properly) and then I could copy my plugins back. Not to mention renaming a folder is a lot quicker and takes less space than creating a copy of it.
I just thought if I renamed the folders it wouldn't be able to see them and would do a fresh install (which it did but clearly not...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom