Archive (3 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Since it is agreed that DVB-patch is a _general_ requirement, I would propose a little cleanup code. As usual, if you agree with too :
Since it is agreed that DVB-patch is a _general_ requirement, I would propose a little cleanup code. As usual, if you agree with too :
I don't know if it's intended. Caused by IPTV, on TV-Server Configuration start, I have this MessageBox. Even if the PC is with...
Replies
Views
Love / Ban is in svn 26751 Mantis: 0003175: Add Love/Ban option in Music Now Playing
Love / Ban is in svn 26751 Mantis: 0003175: Add Love/Ban option in Music Now Playing
This is a very simple patch to add love/ban options to the context menu in music now playing. It is just calling existing...
Replies
Views
hi BenJerry, Any news on this?
hi BenJerry, Any news on this?
Hi, This patch fixes 2 bugs in WebEPG: 1) Delay for grabbing a sublinked page was always 0 The sublink delay is now properly...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I own an AVC S-1-based HTPC. It has IMon VFD embedded. It works flawlessly with MP except one issue: since IMon VFD has only one byte CG Map, no national symbols are displayed in MP. BUT I’ve learned that my VFD (It is Samsung 16T202DA1E, datasheet can be found here: Samsung16T202DA1E.pdf ) HAS national-specific symbols...
Hello all! I own an AVC S-1-based HTPC. It has IMon VFD embedded. It works flawlessly with MP except one issue: since IMon VFD has...
Hello all! I own an AVC S-1-based HTPC. It has IMon VFD embedded. It works flawlessly with MP except one issue: since IMon VFD has...
Replies
Views
Set as rejected as per requested.
Set as rejected as per requested.
Hi Guys, Basically this is a simple path that will allow you to use other AAC-LATM compatible filters than monogram (i.e...
Replies
Views
Swedish strings <String id="60">Väntar på att TV tjänsten startar...</String> <String id="61">Väntar {0} sekunder(s) innan start...</String> <String id="62">Initierar DirectX...</String> <String id="63">Initierar inenheter...</String> <String id="64">Startar insticksmoduler...</String> <String id="65">Laddar...
Swedish strings <String id="60">Väntar på att TV tjänsten startar...</String> <String id="61">Väntar {0} sekunder(s) innan...
Hello, - I really prefer MediaPortal with localized strings on startup. - Tested and working both with normal splashscreen and...
Replies
Views
Great. Thanks for that. And I'll get my VS config sorted. :)
Great. Thanks for that. And I'll get my VS config sorted. :)
This is just a UI tidy up in SetupTV. Re-arrange controls on Manual control page TS Packet stats - label is overlapping...
Replies
Views
Re: fix/workaround 0002914: When using RTSP, audio/video format change may cause vide Rejected as requested by topic starter.
Re: fix/workaround 0002914: When using RTSP, audio/video format change may cause vide Rejected as requested by topic starter.
Hi, as some devs have already mentioned in...
Replies
Views
Working on it, seems easy to fix. Patch submitted: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/recorded-tv-do-not-start-playback-when-dialog-canceled-77167/#post571812
Working on it, seems easy to fix. Patch submitted...
The case: Record something. While recording play the file. You two options: Start at the beginning or Start at the live point...
Replies
Views
Mantis 0003768 fixes this, but then better. This patch uses "scsi" as hardcoded value, that should however be configurable. Mantis 0003768 does that, and it adds support for the DTPro exe file.
Mantis 0003768 fixes this, but then better. This patch uses "scsi" as hardcoded value, that should however be configurable. Mantis...
Command line parameters had changed for daemon tools see Command Line Parameters | daemon-help.com
Replies
Views
Actually this is not needed anymore and was repaired in SVN 26039 current SVN Util.cs line 646 ------------------------------------ if (Path.IsPathRooted(item.Path) && IsVideo(item.Path) && !VirtualDirectory.IsImageFile(Path.GetExtension(item.Path).ToLower())) ------------------------------------ and in followed SVN changes in...
Actually this is not needed anymore and was repaired in SVN 26039 current SVN Util.cs line 646...
Discussed here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/ftp-video-folder-default-fails-73451/
Replies
Views
Victory...at last! Thanks guys! :D
Victory...at last! Thanks guys! :D
Hi! This is a patch for an additional recording option. I call it "weekly everytime on channel X". I use it mostly for series...
Replies
Views
patch for svn-23264 Patch includes elimination of MediaPortal dependency in TvServer, TitleDisplay removed from Recordings.cs,Program.cs etc
patch for svn-23264 Patch includes elimination of MediaPortal dependency in TvServer, TitleDisplay removed from...
Hi all One of the things i was missing in MediaPortal is better handling of episodes: - An options to see witch episode of a...
Replies
Views
Fixed in svn2636. HF Wiki Docs: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/15_Customization/00_Configuration/21_DVD_Discs%2f%2f%2f%2fImages
Fixed in svn2636. HF Wiki Docs...
Because of feature freeze patch is the easiest way for people in need to have this included. This patch will enable CC for DVD. Enjoy.
Replies
Views
Hey, Mark, Just a big THANKS for the time you spend, trying MP become better each day. :thx: :)
Hey, Mark, Just a big THANKS for the time you spend, trying MP become better each day. :thx: :)
Side effect because of no "All Channels" group anymore in TV Channels. 1/ Start with a new install (Drop DB schema). 2/ Scan TV...
Replies
Views
AW: Fix for Problems with Folder.jpg for Pictures :thx:
AW: Fix for Problems with Folder.jpg for Pictures :thx:
Hi, i had many errors when the System was creating the folder.jpg for my very large pictures collection. See Thread. This Patch...
Replies
Views
Turned out that this broke the PowerScheduler on WinXP, so not merged.
Turned out that this broke the PowerScheduler on WinXP, so not merged.
See bug report here. It boils down to a loop that fires each second in the PowerScheduler, which causes a unnecessary burden on the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Maybe a light on this issue with IAMStreamSelect Splitter :) This binarie for testing :) Thanks, Seb.
Hi, Maybe a light on this issue with IAMStreamSelect Splitter :) This binarie for testing :) Thanks, Seb.
Hi, This is the path that permit to load external audio track (DTS, MKA, MP3 and AC3) in graphbuilder that partial match of movie...
Replies
Views
Fixed. Simone
Fixed. Simone
Hi there, I just finished it (just for fun :)) : 0002378: timeshift folder setup should be moved under general/timeshifting -...
Replies
Views
There is a dll for the 1.0.2 version of Mediaportal. I downloaded it, but I cannot find it anymore on this forum. If you don't want to download the 1.10 RC you can send me a PM and I can mail you the dll.
There is a dll for the 1.0.2 version of Mediaportal. I downloaded it, but I cannot find it anymore on this forum. If you don't...
I added code to the DisplayHandler of the MiniDisplayLibrary to also support display optimal that have only one line. It merges 2...
Replies
Views
thnx for the tip and benchmarks gibman. I was under the false impression gettryvalue involved some hidden exception catching but that's not the case with dictionary. I will update this patch (and my other one) by the end of next week. We can use every speed increase we can gain as this is mostly called in the render logic. I...
thnx for the tip and benchmarks gibman. I was under the false impression gettryvalue involved some hidden exception catching but...
If a skinner uses a string function in the skin the condition will get re-evaluated every render pass causing high cpu usage. I...
Replies
Views
ah, great, many thanks. :thx: I was on wrong svn status. Greetings Harley:)
ah, great, many thanks. :thx: I was on wrong svn status. Greetings Harley:)
Hi Most movie-viewers use posters in the movie-views, in "My Videos" or "Moving Pictures". Ideally they should be the same size...
Replies
Views
Something has fixed it. Closed!
Something has fixed it. Closed!
Hi, Just to let you know I'm using this issue to practice MP development.
Replies
Views
Wait a minute...my fault. Copy paste = stupid errors ;)
Wait a minute...my fault. Copy paste = stupid errors ;)
Hi! When you have setup Prefer-AC3 but NOT Prefer-AC3 over language and you have a stream with MPEG and AC3 both with correct...
Replies
Views
Please please please :D If you can provide a patch which just sorts out the thread synchronisation I think that would be a very good thing
Please please please :D If you can provide a patch which just sorts out the thread synchronisation I think that would be a very...
Hello, I had occasionally from start of using MP problem with not disabling Imon display when going to hibernate mode. After...
Replies
Views
Re: [TVE3] Adding HW PIDs filtering for SkyStar2 cards family (mandatory for SkyStar- Hi, Rara Avis! Please upload TVlibrary.dll for final release 1.1... Much Thanks
Re: [TVE3] Adding HW PIDs filtering for SkyStar2 cards family (mandatory for SkyStar- Hi, Rara Avis! Please upload TVlibrary.dll...
Problem: TechniSat SkyStar S2 (aka SS2 ver 3.3, DVB-S2 capable) shows black screen with channels from most DVB-S2 transponders in...
Replies
Views
I just added a modified version of the patch to SVN. I modified the server part and added a new method for forcing a specific card to the interface instead of checking for SetupTV in the normal procedure. :thx: for the patch MisterD
I just added a modified version of the patch to SVN. I modified the server part and added a new method for forcing a specific card...
I looked a bit inside Manual Control, again. I found something to may be improve it a bit but, as it's not a patch for existing...
Replies
Views
0003007: WakeupSystem (wol) timeout is too short - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0003007: WakeupSystem (wol) timeout is too short - MediaPortal Bugtracker
This is a patch for a non excisting mantis .... Hope no one gets pisses. The current timeout for the wake on lan is set at 10...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the patch. I have applied it to SVN. MisterD
Thanks for the patch. I have applied it to SVN. MisterD
This patch addresses this issue: 0002140: add keyboard shortcut for next/previous bookmark in MyVideos - MediaPortal Bugtracker...
Replies
Views
great work!:thx:
great work!:thx:
Hi, I have add 2 lines for add support of subtitle for DirectVobSub when MPC Matroska is in source filter. When MPC Matroska is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom