Fanart Handler (11 Viewers)

AW: Fanart Handler Plugin v2.2.1 (and music fanart scraper) Could the Last Added feature be extended to MyVideos too? That would make it more perfect then ;)
AW: Fanart Handler Plugin v2.2.1 (and music fanart scraper) Could the Last Added feature be extended to MyVideos too? That would...
Introduction Fanart Handler is a plugin for MediaPortal (MP). The plugin basically supports; Search and download music artist...
Replies
Views
Congrats on the subforum! So well deserved for everything you have done! :) On another note, I was browsing the Project site and found the download for 2.2, is it out yet or is it on-its-way? :) Did not find any documentation for the "Latest Media" stuff so I guess it is not officially released yet.. ;) Edit: Actually found the...
Congrats on the subforum! So well deserved for everything you have done! :) On another note, I was browsing the Project site and...
Introduction Fanart Handler is a plugin for MediaPortal (MP). The plugin has two main purposes; Search and download music...
Replies
Views
You can find in the forum an update (just a .dll ), and your fanart handler will work again until a new release.https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/fanarthandler_sebastiii_1-6-0pre-release-zip.141127/ Try this.It works fine.
You can find in the forum an update (just a .dll ), and your fanart handler will work again until a new...
hi there sorry if this is a dumb question. I've just rebuilt my pc and now fanart handler does not seem to scrape my artists? when...
Replies
Views
Look for New version on ... LMH and Banner, ClearArt, ClearLogo, CD...
Look for New version on ... LMH and Banner, ClearArt, ClearLogo, CD...
Checking log seems to be failing on Trying to find Thumbs for Artist/Album: 4 non blondes - hits der 90er So never moves past that
Replies
Views
An error in the old version of the plugin :) :whistle::coffee: Probably the best of these changes to convey the developer to the skins. For the next update there were no such problems. :)
An error in the old version of the plugin :) :whistle::coffee: Probably the best of these changes to convey the developer to the...
Fanart Handler no longer works with my Pandora MusicBox plugin. Apparently something was changed between Fanart Handler v4.0.2.223...
Replies
Views
Look: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/image-pack-weather-backdrops-multi.135247/#post-1198268 and https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/image-pack-weather-backdrops-multi.135247/#post-1198302 Your plugin is not able to display multiple pictures for one weather.
Look: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/image-pack-weather-backdrops-multi.135247/#post-1198268 and...
Multi Weather backdrops for One Current Weather like...
Replies
Views
Just looking at them. One hint for next time: You can attach a zip file to this forum as well (saves the file hoster roundtrip) Hmm, your fanart Handler does nothing at all. Are you sure you set it to scrape for music? I can't check from the logs, (it does not include a file called FanartHandler.xml, could you attach that?)).
Just looking at them. One hint for next time: You can attach a zip file to this forum as well (saves the file hoster roundtrip)...
Hi, Im relatively new to MP and would like to get a nicer view when listening to music and Fanart Handler looks the goods. I...
Replies
Views
Disregard, Problem solved
Disregard, Problem solved
I mistakingly disabled Fanart Handler in the MP Config process area. The result was that my Fanart Handler icon disappeared in the...
Replies
Views
I do not know this skin. And how it works. :( -- WBR, ajs
I do not know this skin. And how it works. :( -- WBR, ajs
The plugin ShowTimes downloads fanarts into the file /... /mtsa/backdrops In "External Handled Fanart" why do not implement...
Replies
Views
How can i edit a post, forgot the most important thing, to say THANK YOU :) DELETE THIS POST PLS
How can i edit a post, forgot the most important thing, to say THANK YOU :) DELETE THIS POST PLS
Hi, when i start MP into Home Menu i dont have Fanarts for my Movies and TV Series. Im using the skin StreamedMP and configured in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart Handler don't load fanarts (1 Viewer) DE
Well, this helps.
Well, this helps.
I've tryed 2.3.1.531 and 3.0.8.5. Both have the same problem: When I start the scrapping process (for Music), it stops after a few...
Replies
Views
AW: Fanart Handler doesn't grab fanart art from "thumbs\Skin Fanart\UserDef\music" I tried to cycle images from the scorecenter folder in the radiotime window. This works fine with Fanart Handler 2.2.1, but since the new folder structur I can't get it working anymore. Here's a part from the old xml which I import to the...
AW: Fanart Handler doesn't grab fanart art from "thumbs\Skin Fanart\UserDef\music" I tried to cycle images from the scorecenter...
Hi cul8er! I have an issue with version 2.2.4.210 and MP 1.1.7.0! FH doesn't grab custom fanart from "thumbs\Skin...
Replies
Views
Thanks @ajs!
Thanks @ajs!
Suddenly - since today - Fanart Handler crashes MP when I start MP. I do have a lot of Fanart, Thumbs.... What I see in the log...
Replies
Views
I just played an Album that was tagged as Album Artist "Berliner Philharmoniker" and FA had some great pictures. Then I played and I noticed the individual Track Artist was set to "Various Artists". I know I could change my tags (I will do), but couldn't FA see the VA tag and look at the other Artist tags to determine FA? Would be a...
I just played an Album that was tagged as Album Artist "Berliner Philharmoniker" and FA had some great pictures. Then I played and...
I just played an Album that was tagged as Album Artist "Berliner Philharmoniker" and FA had some great pictures. Then I played and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart for MyVideos DE
AW: Re: Fanart for MyVideos thx for the info
AW: Re: Fanart for MyVideos thx for the info
I am not sure if i understand how it works for "MyVideos". Does Fanrt Handler look into the video database of MP or does it look...
Replies
Views
If playing: Hans Zimmerman - The Lone Ranger and Fanart for Album The Lone Ranger presen then Fanart for The Lone Ranger is show. If playing: Hans Zimmerman - The Lone Ranger and Fanart for Album The Lone Ranger not presen then Fanart for Hans Zimmerman is show (all fanart, for Hans Zimmerman ignoring any albums). It looks like a...
If playing: Hans Zimmerman - The Lone Ranger and Fanart for Album The Lone Ranger presen then Fanart for The Lone Ranger is show...
Hi I have read a few threads a but am not sure I can follow where I have gone wrong. I have a number of movie soundtracks which I...
Replies
Views
HI, plz take a look at this thread. We've a problem with fanarthandler enabled while resuming from standby. Without fanarthandler enabled, MP needs 2 seconds to be operable after I press power button. With fanarthandler it needs 8-15 seconds. Maybe you'll be able to help us. I love fanarthandler and like to use it. :thx...
HI, plz take a look at this thread. We've a problem with fanarthandler enabled while resuming from standby. Without...
HI, plz take a look at this thread. We've a problem with fanarthandler enabled while resuming from standby. Without...
Replies
Views
Hi, maybe it's my fault but when movie details are downloaded, fanart is stored on scraper folder instead of Userdef so they're not shown on MyVideos. Is there a way to get them showed, or to make MP download fanart to the Userdef folder?
Hi, maybe it's my fault but when movie details are downloaded, fanart is stored on scraper folder instead of Userdef so they're not...
Hi, maybe it's my fault but when movie details are downloaded, fanart is stored on scraper folder instead of Userdef so they're not...
Replies
Views
Getting these errors since new plugin update: and tons of these for ages: Hmm what is happening?
Getting these errors since new plugin update: and tons of these for ages: Hmm what is happening?
Replies
Views
I was wondering that too - why isn't 3.0 showing up in the extension installer? Quite confusing when installing a new MP 1.3b system....
I was wondering that too - why isn't 3.0 showing up in the extension installer? Quite confusing when installing a new MP 1.3b...
Hi, I tried to add 800+ xmas cd's at once (about 100 GB). The fanart plugin 2.3.1.531 did not like that at all. It crashed with...
Replies
Views
Why just put a working fanarthandler and artist info scrapper in MP install. Tired of looking through forums all Day to setup MP. Also a Good way to keep new users.
Why just put a working fanarthandler and artist info scrapper in MP install. Tired of looking through forums all Day to setup MP...
I have MP 1.7.0 Pre installed Using the MediaPortal Extension Manager I installed FanArt 2.3.1.531 (current verion available)...
Replies
Views
Try this ...
Try this ...
I've changed the MBID to 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 via the FH Configuration. The wrong thumb and Fanart were deleted and...
Replies
Views
It worked great. I just wanted to say thanks for your help.
It worked great. I just wanted to say thanks for your help.
I hope I posted this in the correct Forum. I'm successfully running MP 1.25, FanArt Handler 4.03.304, PureVision 10.1.0.0...
Replies
Views
I solved this by completely removing all traces of FanArtHandler then reinstalling it. Emph
I solved this by completely removing all traces of FanArtHandler then reinstalling it. Emph
Hi, I had issues with something in my settings, so I lost all of my FanArt and thumbs etc. Now when I try to run MePo, I get two...
Replies
Views
Just for fun :) real comments from my daughters when they accidentally saw this picture 2 years -> wuf wuf 5 years -> look, Little red cap 8 years -> Can I watch this please?
Just for fun :) real comments from my daughters when they accidentally saw this picture 2 years -> wuf wuf 5 years -> look...
I like using Fanart handler for music, movies and TV-Series, but as I do have some horror movies, navigating the Basic Home isn't...
Replies
Views
And what would happen for artists that have Songs in more than one album? Resulting in multiple possible Album Artist entries?
And what would happen for artists that have Songs in more than one album? Resulting in multiple possible Album Artist entries?
Hi cul8er. Great work here; in combination with Avalon/Avalonis, my HTPC is looking very slick :D 99% of the time, I get the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Duplicate entries in log file (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, I have a strange issue that I see in the log file: 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55 Info [ FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler is starting. 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55 Info [ FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler is starting. 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55 Info [ FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler version is 2.3.1.529 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55...
Hi, I have a strange issue that I see in the log file: 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55 Info [ FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler is...
Hi, I have a strange issue that I see in the log file: 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55 Info [ FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler is...
Replies
Views
Thanks to the both of you for fixing this so fast.:thx:
Thanks to the both of you for fixing this so fast.:thx:
is something changed in the latest streamedmp or fanart handler concerning music videos plugin ? i have no fanart with my music...
Replies
Views
Agree... I'd like to do the same for the Pandora plugin to have a default backdrop that is branded Pandora instead of using the default music library backdrop. I figure having a user defined category would be the cleanest way to do this.
Agree... I'd like to do the same for the Pandora plugin to have a default backdrop that is branded Pandora instead of using the...
Has anyone done this and got it to work? I'm gonna try to just drop correctly named backdrops for the shows I usually listen to...
Replies
Views
no problem i'll go post it over with MP cheers
no problem i'll go post it over with MP cheers
Hi, I wasnt sure if this thread would go in the moving pictures forum instead but here it is. Im probably missing something...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom