General Support (231 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
You'll have to do the GraphEdit thing or email me the drivers... dman_LFC@hotmail.com DMAN
You'll have to do the GraphEdit thing or email me the drivers... dman_LFC@hotmail.com DMAN
I bought this card around 4 months ago after looking around the net for awhile. I hadnt ever messed around with any PVR software...
Replies
Views
Since 2.0, the program does not work anymore. In configuration, set remote to mce-remote and see if buttons work afterwords. If so, I will come with a new program to fill in the missing keys. Success, Ben
Since 2.0, the program does not work anymore. In configuration, set remote to mce-remote and see if buttons work afterwords. If...
I installed MP v0.1.3 and these are the problems I'm having with the Intervideo HID Remote XPC-RC01: -navigation works fine: I...
Replies
Views
Califfo, It's great to hear that you are looking into this, it's a really exciting feature. Please keep us posted on the progress. Cheers, Downzy
Califfo, It's great to hear that you are looking into this, it's a really exciting feature. Please keep us posted on the...
I think this has been talked about here before, but I would like to open it up again. I was searching around the forums and found...
Replies
Views
This tip is able to 2.0 release, i think. but... change audio is not possible??? Sometimes, i have listened two audios (divx or xvid) together at same time.
This tip is able to 2.0 release, i think. but... change audio is not possible??? Sometimes, i have listened two audios (divx or...
I read than with Media Portal's OSD I could be able to change audio language / subitle, but I'm trying to change the audio...
Replies
Views
MP functions well. But since I have installed my UsbUirt to order my settopbox, when I leave MP, it posts me an error message saying that MP had to close. Before UsbUirt I did not have this message . It's rather tedious because I control all with the remote, and I must use to the mouse to delete this message.
MP functions well. But since I have installed my UsbUirt to order my settopbox, when I leave MP, it posts me an error message...
MP functions well. But since I have installed my UsbUirt to order my settopbox, when I leave MP, it posts me an error message...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Timechanger tool DE
Just thought I'd let folks know, in case anyone else is having the same problem I had.. if you live in a non-eastern state of Australia (SA, WA, NT) and are having problems matching your times up in Media Portal, I wrote a little app which changes the actual times of each program in the tvguide.xml. For some reason I couldn't get...
Just thought I'd let folks know, in case anyone else is having the same problem I had.. if you live in a non-eastern state of...
Just thought I'd let folks know, in case anyone else is having the same problem I had.. if you live in a non-eastern state of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Only preview video DE
i love this comunity :D :D :D :D :D :D
i love this comunity :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hi, can i preview a video file without i see in fullscreen mode? I want to preview a video file only when i select the item with...
Replies
Views
As far as I know this cannot be changed. I would like to see that feature. Right now you could probably set up a macro with your remote if you have that option.
As far as I know this cannot be changed. I would like to see that feature. Right now you could probably set up a macro with your...
Is there anyway to configure any settings related to the skip ahead (+15sec, +30sec, etc.) and skip back features in the TV/Videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SLOOOOOOOOOOW DE
I was using that, and have now changed it as you say... Will see what its like ;) Thanks EDIT - that was it... now 3 mins in 3 seconds or something, and no chuggin :) Thank you so much
I was using that, and have now changed it as you say... Will see what its like ;) Thanks EDIT - that was it... now 3 mins...
When i go to fast forward with my remote... even at 16x it only goes about 4 secs at a time... any way to make it go faster ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Programs DE
Hi, yeah, it's all in the ProgramDatabaseV3.db file! To patch the "cannot delete any program item" bug, you can do a "drop trigger td_application;" directly on the database. The "update database" should work fine.... Did you set the directories and the file extensions correctly (you can click the "?"-button to scan the directory...
Hi, yeah, it's all in the ProgramDatabaseV3.db file! To patch the "cannot delete any program item" bug, you can do a "drop...
Hello, I am a big fan of the program, but I have one problem. I haven't used the program in a few months, and I tried to enter in...
Replies
Views
i also have problems to grab a radio station, its a very nice local radio from munich and it has only mp3 and ogg stream. is it possible to play it in mediaportal? www.m945.de thx stefan
i also have problems to grab a radio station, its a very nice local radio from munich and it has only mp3 and ogg stream. is it...
Hi folks, new to this so please help, look at this radio web site http://www.sky.fm/ and goto the Eurodance at the bottom...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG US setup use DE
I have recently found Media Portal and think it is the best I have seen so far! I have only one serious issue I have not been able to setup my TV Guide to display programming information yet. I am able to watch any channel and see that channels name in the listing but where it should have guide information it says its not available. I...
I have recently found Media Portal and think it is the best I have seen so far! I have only one serious issue I have not been able...
I have recently found Media Portal and think it is the best I have seen so far! I have only one serious issue I have not been able...
Replies
Views
nope, I tried a bit, but gave up on MediaPortal, and are using the software that came with it since then (on vista, without much trouble)
nope, I tried a bit, but gave up on MediaPortal, and are using the software that came with it since then (on vista, without much...
I have just bought a pinnacle PCTV 200e, and it does not work with mediaportal RC1 and with last CVS version. It works perfect on...
Replies
Views
I agree. I want to be able to add video streams as well. Of course it would be nice if I could record all streams from both Radio and TV as well as being able to record the radio from the FM card, but I am just saying. Being able to add streams to TV would be great!
I agree. I want to be able to add video streams as well. Of course it would be nice if I could record all streams from both Radio...
Hi! Just found out that I can stream video (for example latest newsflash, renewed daily), from Swedish Television (www.svt.se)...
Replies
Views
i tried all but it is still not working. here is report. See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
i tried all but it is still not working. here is report. See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time...
hithere, maybe anyone can help me! I cant get my SS2 working... Driver Version is 4.3.2 I have been trying different codecs...
Replies
Views
The PVR350 has a hardware encoder so it does lower the cpu usage a lot. It does not have any part in the decoding process and is left to the codec. DVB-T cards do not need mpeg encoding because the digital stream comes already in mpeg2 format.
The PVR350 has a hardware encoder so it does lower the cpu usage a lot. It does not have any part in the decoding process and is...
Hi all, this may be a dump question, so please bear with a NEWBIE. I tried to find the answer searching in the forum, but did...
Replies
Views
what are your tuning settings? DMAN
what are your tuning settings? DMAN
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version:0.1.3.0 Skin:mce 0.1.0.15 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Pentium 4 3.06ghz Memory...
Replies
Views
Hi, It is indeed a software encoder based card. For the moment I'm not too worried about the sound though, my main concern is getting rid of the image artifacts caused by interlacing. Therefore I would need to get some codec to work with a deinterlace filter but as you can see, no result so far and no clue what I'm doing wrong...
Hi, It is indeed a software encoder based card. For the moment I'm not too worried about the sound though, my main concern is...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.0.1.3 Skin: Blue Two or MCE Windows Version: WinXP Professional + SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tvchannel setup DE
I don't fully understand your setup/problem, but have you looked at the "External" tab on the "Edit properties of TV Channel" dialog? (The dialog you see when you click the "Add" channel button.) That dialog tab allows you to set in an external input source for a specified channel...which I *think* is what you are trying to do...
I don't fully understand your setup/problem, but have you looked at the "External" tab on the "Edit properties of TV Channel"...
hi Can someone point me in the direction of how to set up my tvchennels. I have gone through the setup process and see all the...
Replies
Views
the wording "Auto Compress" is somehow misleading. I also thought that it would start converting automatically, once a recording takes place. That's the nice thing on the Burner plugin. But it looks like that it is only invoked when you enter the Auto Compress screen in Gui. Once you leave it, it'll start conversion. But the way...
the wording "Auto Compress" is somehow misleading. I also thought that it would start converting automatically, once a recording...
hi@all! i have 2 probs with the auto-compression function in the 0.2.0 beta. 1. auto-compression only works sporadic, when i...
Replies
Views
i can tell you ^^ i trie too launch teenage mutant ninja turtles for PC ( Konami) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutant Melee (also konami) hope this helps ^^
i can tell you ^^ i trie too launch teenage mutant ninja turtles for PC ( Konami) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutant...
Hi I try to launch a pc game with myProgramms. I HAVE READ THE DOCUMENTATION ;) i have done everything written here at...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
hi @all, we have discuss the same in that forum thread to for a few weeks. http://mediaportal.elite-squad.net/forum/showthread.php?t=148 regards mathmos
hi @all, we have discuss the same in that forum thread to for a few weeks...
Since using Media Portal a little while ago, I have often wondered what certain features do and how best to use them. I have been...
Replies
Views
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D3517FOI Heres the edited graph, but I keep getting an error.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D3517FOI Heres the edited graph, but I keep getting an error.
So does anyone know how I can do this with Graphedit? I am trying to make an automated conversion system that uses Auto DVR Convert...
Replies
Views
tvviewer I sugest you should look in to the CVS installer -> http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9439&highlight= This litle program intalls the CVS and makes a backup of your previous setup. r/tk
tvviewer I sugest you should look in to the CVS installer ->...
Hi, ------------------- Area: Media Portal Software / Remote MP Version: 0.1.3.0 Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Colour DE
Scart comes in both S-Video and composite forms. Older TVs can't support s-video scart. Some newer TVs (like my toshiba 32" widescreen) have some composite scarts and some s-video scarts. If your TV has more than one scart, try it in a different one.
Scart comes in both S-Video and composite forms. Older TVs can't support s-video scart. Some newer TVs (like my toshiba 32"...
plugged my media centre into the tv today Have an ATI 700 series grahics card. I have this connected to the tv by s-video...
Replies
Views
Care to post where you got the nvidia codecs? I had a quick look, but can't find them. I'm trying to get mine to work currently. *edit* ahhh, do you mean these ones?. in which case, are the codecs usable after the 30 day period?
Care to post where you got the nvidia codecs? I had a quick look, but can't find them. I'm trying to get mine to work...
Hi All, First of all, thanks to everyone who has contributed here so far. I was able to find parts of information to assist in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 P3 733 possible? (1 Viewer) DE
...one GF5200 later... Well, here I am again. The GF was a bargain, and on top of that fan-less, so now my rig is really quiet. Nice! However, it didn´t solve my only problem so far, streaming video from svt.se. But, that was however solved by changing the buffer-settings in WMP10. :) The nice thing that I noticed is the full...
...one GF5200 later... Well, here I am again. The GF was a bargain, and on top of that fan-less, so now my rig is really quiet...
Hi! Yes, I did a quick search, but still ask this question - is it even remotly possible to run MediaPortal on an Intel P3, 733...
Replies
Views
Hi Chili, Just tried out both your suggestions, unfortunally no change. If these things work for you guys, then I begin to suspect some very specific reason why it might not work for me ... Now just to find out what that might be then ...
Hi Chili, Just tried out both your suggestions, unfortunally no change. If these things work for you guys, then I begin to...
Area: DVD playback MP Version: yesterday's CVS Skin: mce Windows Version: xp sp1 CPU Type: 3200+ Memory: 1gb Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Went back to 0.1.3 and now I can search my music SMS-style. Will this be fixed in 0.2.0?
Went back to 0.1.3 and now I can search my music SMS-style. Will this be fixed in 0.2.0?
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: mediaportal-cvs-10-13-2005--19-44 Skin: mce Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
does anyone know if this is being looked at as my wife will not let me use mp full time until, it is as smooth as mce, even though i keep telling her it works a lot better :0)
does anyone know if this is being looked at as my wife will not let me use mp full time until, it is as smooth as mce, even though...
I have media portal set up a treat on my system though it is very sluggish when i press record move around the tv guide, with live...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom