IMDb+ (9 Viewers)

Ok, IMDb+ scraper script v3.3.5 will auto update within the next 24 hours. Unfortunatly for those running their system 24/7 this will mean a possible update notification while watching a movie, but you will be able to disable this behaviour on the next IMDb+ plugin release. The new IMDb+ plugin will also allow you to "Force...
Ok, IMDb+ scraper script v3.3.5 will auto update within the next 24 hours. Unfortunatly for those running their system 24/7 this...
Ok, IMDb+ scraper script v3.3.5 will auto update within the next 24 hours. Unfortunatly for those running their system 24/7 this...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 The foreign title problem was fixed in IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.4. This version is automatically installed by the IMDb+ plugin, but it only checks once every 24 hours to see if a new version is available. You can open up the hidden menu to see when the last time was that...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 The foreign title problem was fixed in IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.4...
Well , so far I could not make the new scraper work as I wished. a- my first doubt is : my version is 3.3.3. and I see here...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 Ok, v3.3.4 is now released. Within the next 24 hours since your system last checked (check the date+time in hidden menu) it will download and install this new version automatic. It's a small fix that will now use the foreign title when the foreign language is selected...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 Ok, v3.3.4 is now released. Within the next 24 hours since your system...
Most of the reasons for why I should want to use this plugin is not true for me. However since filmtipset.se scraper does not seem...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.3 Black Glass Nova skin file updated :)
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.3 Black Glass Nova skin file updated :)
:thx: :thx: I originally made this scraper to add RottenTomatoes ratings to the imdb.com one, so it was named imdb+RT. But when...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.1 That did it. Works now. (in StreamedMP):D
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.1 That did it. Works now. (in StreamedMP):D
With StreamedMP and 3.3.1 version of IMDB+ scraper (installed thru the installer after deleting old files in c:\), I don't see...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.0 Especially when English is not your native language ;) I like pictures a lot :D
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.0 Especially when English is not your native language ;) I like pictures a...
I'm still on 3.2.5, but I don't see this mentioned so I'll assume it's still like this for 3.3.0. "The Good, the Bad and the...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.0 :sorry: It has to do with imdb.com changing their HTML code once again (when will they stop :bitch:). This was already brought to my attention and has been fixed in the v3.3.1 that I'm working on, but I didn't think it was this widespread already (so far it was a rare case...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.0 :sorry: It has to do with imdb.com changing their HTML code once again...
The Tagline on my movies show rubbish with the new 3.3.0. Bad Teacher: She doesn't give an "F." The Beaver: He's here to save...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Thank you very much for the scraper, forcing Finnish titles was driving me absolutely nuts. I did however end up with the same issue as the other finn (Hell_Angel) talked about with the ratings being way too low. I tried everything I could think of to fix...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Thank you very much for the scraper, forcing...
Hi, I'm just trying out this new version of your scraper. I was on 3.1.7. before. After I installed it and went on with default...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 You have two easy choices (make a backup of your movingpictures.db3 file before you do any of the following, so you can restore/undo it if you are not happy with the results). #1. Reimport your entire collection with the IMDb+ scraper but then loose...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 You have two easy choices (make a backup of your...
Is there a clever way to rescan an existing database (where the names of movies also get updated according to imdb+ settings)...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Just to give you an idea of what's coming, and already done in the v3.3.0 version that I'm working on: DONE: Improved speed on scraper with less memory usage DONE: Limit writer and director to just one name if desired, as some skins would make...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Just to give you an idea of what's coming, and...
I installed the scraper and the plugin, which seem to work, but if I change settings in the plugin they don't seem to get saved if...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 I just added "Avatar (Extended Edition).avi" without a problem. If it still fails for you, please provide me with a scraper-debug enabled ZIPed up movingpictures.log file, so I can see why it fails for you. There is no optimized way to go through a...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 I just added "Avatar (Extended Edition).avi"...
How do I name my "special edition" movies to get the scraper to catch it? I tried adding [Directors Cut] to the folder, but the...
Replies
Views
v3.2.5 is available now. Fixed: RottenTomatoes critics scores Fixed: XPATH errors in log files when not all XML files were present in "C:\" Added: Special edition system is modified (it also supports foldernames now) and will work on imports without IMDb tt-ID as well now. Just remember that the search process itself will get...
v3.2.5 is available now. Fixed: RottenTomatoes critics scores Fixed: XPATH errors in log files when not all XML files were...
v3.2.5 is available now. Fixed: RottenTomatoes critics scores Fixed: XPATH errors in log files when not all XML files were...
Replies
Views
AW: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 FYI my FilmInfo+ autosorts and names the films as Der Herr der Ringe: An Unexpected Journey Der Herr der Ringe: There and Back Again The 2nd part of the title is still english as there are no entries on future yet to be released movies in most...
AW: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 FYI my FilmInfo+ autosorts and names the films as...
Ok, I got a title rename dillema. They have finally given a full name to the upcomming Hobbit movies. 1st (2012) = The...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 Thanks to mastydan, I was able to verify a fix for an issue in the IMDb+ plugin when only a single line would show for description. This would only affect users who have a different language selected as "English (United States)" inside MediaPortal...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 Thanks to mastydan, I was able to verify a fix for...
Ok, big supprise revealed :D You can now adjust all the IMDb+ Scraper settings from within MediaPortal if you install this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom genres? DE
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 It would be much easier for you to place those movies in their own folder, "D:\Movies\NameA\..." and then use a filter on the Full path to see if it includes "NameA\". MovingPictures is able to retain all the information and just update the path if you...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 It would be much easier for you to place those...
I just last night discovered the plug-in and am just picturing everything I can do with it. Can the scraper be used to change...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 The "IMDb - " prefix problem indeed did not apply to every movie (I guess imdb.com is rolling the update out slowly across their multiple servers), and was fixed in v3.2.3, but I understand not everybody keeps track on the forum for updates. But that...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 The "IMDb - " prefix problem indeed did not...
I'm having trouble getting MovingPictures to only grab the short summary. I tested by deleting Source Code from the list and...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4
Thank you so much for this, it's been really annoying having swedish titles :thx: One problem though. It works well with all...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 Ah that sounds awsome thanks once again :D
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 Ah that sounds awsome thanks once again :D
First: Thanks once again for this great script. I have not trued this latest version yet, but I will once I begin installing 1.2 RC...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 Don't forget, you can now use the MediaPortal v1.2b+ plugin to change the options for the scraper in real-time. I'm currently working to make the plugin auto-update the scraper and get an MPEI package for it. But for the time being you can manually...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 Don't forget, you can now use the MediaPortal...
Hi :sorry: for posting without thinking first, forgot that i had "Options IMDb+ Scraper.xml" in c:\ , and when changing the...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 The IMDB naming solved it. But it is funny it is grouping them, because "Mission Impossible (1996).iso is not grouped like that, this is recognized correctly. There is no grouping enabled. Oh well, this workaround naming is working, so it is ok :)
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 The IMDB naming solved it. But it is funny it is...
I cannot get this to work properly. I want all english titles, except for Danish movies which should use the original danish title...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 Awesome, this seems to work. Thanks!
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 Awesome, this seems to work. Thanks!
This really is a great addition to MovingPictures and I wish I have found out about it sooner, was looking for something like this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom