IMDb+ (14 Viewers)

Sandy knocked me off since Monday, still without power, but running on generator shared with neighbours since yesterday. IMDb+ uses its own settings. There is no configuration ability inside MediaPortal config, only inside MediaPortal GUI (under `Plugins` by default). Default language is English, so that should have worked fine...
Sandy knocked me off since Monday, still without power, but running on generator shared with neighbours since yesterday. IMDb+...
Hello everyone. I'm not sure but I think I found a bug. I wanted to redo my movie database info. I delete the import paths and...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I like to verify my likes :p But that other mod also works fine for now.
Thank you! I like to verify my likes :p But that other mod also works fine for now.
Hello my friends, I think I have a nice idea for IMDB+ In the netherlands we have our own certification system for movies...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 The Hobbit series DE
It is a prequel indeed, but IMDb site shows it as "follows" the LOTR trilogy. I just hope 10 years from now, nobody is going to do a 'remake', that will be a real hell ;)
It is a prequel indeed, but IMDb site shows it as "follows" the LOTR trilogy. I just hope 10 years from now, nobody is going to...
Since in their money grubbing way they decided to now make it a trilogy with subtitles on each movie, I decided to go with the...
Replies
Views
oh yeah no worries :D ; i think i had already changed to USA bc of the problems, but anyways doesn't matter if you're doing a rewrite. Maybe you can add this to a list of titles to check when you do your beta testing :D
oh yeah no worries :D ; i think i had already changed to USA bc of the problems, but anyways doesn't matter if you're doing a...
Hi Had a couple of movies added to the database under the english name, but the sort to field was the foreign title. I expected...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Foreign images DE
Nope sorry, IMDb.com website does not provide fanart (unless I've missed some amazing new expansion). The IMDb+ plugin will check if IMDb+ scraper-script is 1st/primary on details-node, so that it is 'the' script used to get the textual information. During installation it does this, but everytime you open the IMDb+ plugin...
Nope sorry, IMDb.com website does not provide fanart (unless I've missed some amazing new expansion). The IMDb+ plugin will check...
Hi there, I use IMDB+ with MovPic and it seems to work great :D Except... I still get some foriegn (non-english) coverart with...
Replies
Views
ok ty.
ok ty.
Hi I also noticed that this movie had a strange rename I have the movie called "Food, Inc" in moving pictures, and the IMDB+...
Replies
Views
That's what I get for doing last minute replying and not paying attention. Edited the link out and will ask them to generate me a new one :) And yeah, I know it's like a sin to parse JSON the way I plan to do, but sometimes you just have to take shortcuts ;)
That's what I get for doing last minute replying and not paying attention. Edited the link out and will ask them to generate me a...
Hi I've been looking at the ratings posted on trakt, and I think I prefer them to rotten tomatoes and imdb. Is there a chance we...
Replies
Views
Yeah, if you sort the MovPic issue list on 'stars' you get: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/issues/list?can=2&q=&sort=-stars+-id&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Stars+Milestone+Owner+Summary #26 - Add Trailer Support - Online support is added via OnlineVideos plugin, local support is still waiting, though you can abuse the...
Yeah, if you sort the MovPic issue list on 'stars' you get...
Feature Request: Currently have the option Rename Titles so that series are grouped together: Off = Use title as-is On = Rename...
Replies
Views
Thank you.
Thank you.
Hi WOW, Amazing plugin, so easy to use with the installer, well done RoChess this is awesome. I wanted to post because I found an...
Replies
Views
yes send back to importer worked on my end.
yes send back to importer worked on my end.
I found another error, I have the following files F:\HD MOVIES 2\Ip Man (2008)\avs720-im.mkv F:\HD MOVIES 2\Ip Man 2...
Replies
Views
Be assured I will! :)
Be assured I will! :)
Hey there, RoChess I must say this is a great plugin! It serves me very well as I had been struggeling a long time with scraping...
Replies
Views
Those options are meant for English-language users, for when IMDb.com website has an 'Original title' such as on an Asian movie like: http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0089374/ So that option allows an English user to use the 'Original Title' setting to get "Ging chat goo si", or "Police Story" or "Police Story (Ging chat goo si)" or...
Those options are meant for English-language users, for when IMDb.com website has an 'Original title' such as on an Asian movie...
Hi, I have some problem with the option "original title". I have about 600 movies in my database with all title in inglish but i...
Replies
Views
That is the latest version of the IMDb+ scraper script, as in v4.3.8 from April 3rd. The most recent default rename database is v1.3.5 from April 17th. You can verify version and date on both via "IMDb+ Info..." I'm giving the Italian user who is helping on translating the final missing language file a few more days to finish...
That is the latest version of the IMDb+ scraper script, as in v4.3.8 from April 3rd. The most recent default rename database is...
Hi, is it possible to force the scraper script to update? I'm opening MePo but its not updating to the latest version? Latest for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Rec] + [Rec] 2 DE
Ahh ok that makes sense. Good find :) heard its crap so I don't have it lol
Ahh ok that makes sense. Good find :) heard its crap so I don't have it lol
Just a heads up. Maybe its just me but it seems to have problems getting the correct tittles when I import these. It keeps wanting...
Replies
Views
PS: And no you can make the special edition changes to filename, but also to foldername (same problem with first match though, as I will explain next). Yes, originally the special editions would only work if you had the IMDb tt-ID as part of the filename (or NFO). But I've since been able to change the scraper-script to allow...
PS: And no you can make the special edition changes to filename, but also to foldername (same problem with first match though, as I...
I just started to use the custom edition tagging on my movies. I have found that when I refresh a movie either from inside the...
Replies
Views
I'm still working on that. Started right after Christmas, but then got sick on/off for almost 3 months with flue, which caused me to get behind on work/etc. Merlyn has started to make one (you can find it in another thread), but he used a different syntax format so it won't work as-is yet. If you take a look at v1.3.0 of the English...
I'm still working on that. Started right after Christmas, but then got sick on/off for almost 3 months with flue, which caused me...
Hello! :) First thank you for this perfect plugin!!! Is it possibel to get the titel of a movie in german language? I set the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Lost in Space DE
Yeah, there are a lot of those "Also Known As" entries that really should be removed or edited, but I don't have that power, so have to keep blacklisting the terms. I think it was most likely a fake title used to distribute the film canisters to movie theaters and then added as promo title. I was actually already blackisting...
Yeah, there are a lot of those "Also Known As" entries that really should be removed or edited, but I don't have that power, so...
Hi RoChess Lost in Space seems to be another anomaly, it's name gets shortened to just "LS" using UK settings, now I have got the...
Replies
Views
You are welcome :)
You are welcome :)
good morning, I've been using IMDB+ since first releases without any issue, but since a little time without parsng any file i'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UK Certification DE
Hi Rochess, sounds cool. Plus yes, I am patient, will be looking forward to the changes when you get the time to do them. The certs have been nagging me for ages now so waiting a little longer won't hurt anything. Thanks. With regard to the renaming of the certs in the meantime, I created a little app to do it and put it in my...
Hi Rochess, sounds cool. Plus yes, I am patient, will be looking forward to the changes when you get the time to do them. The certs...
Hi, Is it possible to grab the UK cert rather than the US? ie U PG 12 12A 15 18?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem movie.. DE
You clearly found a bug, but the bug lies with the IMDb website search engine. From what I found, I could implement a work around by lower-casing the title before doing a search. For some weird reason 'hugo' works when 'Hugo' does not. But a seemingly small chance like that could have big impact on other search results, so can not...
You clearly found a bug, but the bug lies with the IMDb website search engine. From what I found, I could implement a work around...
Hi, have a stuborn movie.. It imports ok, but doesn't download any art and I have no idea why.. Hugo (2011). Looked on themoviedb...
Replies
Views
It's a google code hosted open source project, it would be easy to assign other people as commiters as well so they can make modifications to the files. And if I would be unable to work on it myself, I would assign somebody else to become owner of the project. But I do not have any intention on an early demise, nor to become bored...
It's a google code hosted open source project, it would be easy to assign other people as commiters as well so they can make...
Working on a new IMDb+ feature that would add a few 'Custom Categories' to Moving-Pictures that will hopefully lead to community...
Replies
Views
Re: Re : Short summaries truncated (eg: read more....) IMDb+ is just a scraper-script based on the XML scraper-script engine of Moving-Pictures. I've taken IMDb+ to a new extreme when it comes to scraper-scripts, but there are limits. However caching of source is already done by the MovPic plugin itself, if you run an import...
Re: Re : Short summaries truncated (eg: read more....) IMDb+ is just a scraper-script based on the XML scraper-script engine of...
Hi! Great plugin! I've just tested and it works really good! Have made some tests on a part of my movies first with English...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I am quite happy with the common DB setup as long as there is an option to override it in my custom DB. But for the sake of the argument ;) I will disagree with you on a couple of points: - Taxi remake is actually one of these funny looking cases why I prefer sorting to rely explicitly on numbers (a la "taxi 1" etc). If...
Thanks, I am quite happy with the common DB setup as long as there is an option to override it in my custom DB. But for the sake of...
I guess I'll just post excerpts from my custom rename file, with explanations; I believe many can be incorporated into the main...
Replies
Views
This is done by design for the time being, as to not break existing users custom rename database. See I have control over the default rename one, so when I updated the scraper-script to work on a different syntax, that only worked when I updated the default rename database at the same time. However because a users custom file is...
This is done by design for the time being, as to not break existing users custom rename database. See I have control over the...
Updating details works fine from within MovingPictures configuration (MovieImporter), but updating from within MediaPortal itself...
Replies
Views
That is weird, I wonder what happened. Without a reproducable way it might be impossible to figure out what is causing it and fix it, so hopefully this was just a single gremlin. At least you got it fixed. And just accumulate a full list of files you still have issues with, so I can tackle them all at once :) Post it in a...
That is weird, I wonder what happened. Without a reproducable way it might be impossible to figure out what is causing it and fix...
I use IMDB+ extensively :cool: and nowadays it is just about perfect for my setup. I recently switched to "update all fields" on...
Replies
Views
Would be nice, I have a ton of HK movie series, and it's much better when it is supported in the main database - thanks!
Would be nice, I have a ton of HK movie series, and it's much better when it is supported in the main database - thanks!
Hi RoChess, grouping / autorename feature in IMDB+ is awesome, but it seems to me that it only really works for English-native...
Replies
Views
The (dots) are indeed ignored, "L.A. Confidential" becomes "La Confidential" and then "La" is recognized by the default article removal setting for the Spanish 'The' and changed into "confidential la" for the sortby title. This also affects "Die Hard" for the German 'The', as well as other movies. By default MovingPictures has a...
The (dots) are indeed ignored, "L.A. Confidential" becomes "La Confidential" and then "La" is recognized by the default article...
Hi RoChess Why does L.A Confidential get put under Confidential for movie sorting, can understand la being taken out, but not L.A...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it can be a pain when IMDb website make changes, especially the ones that break the code I have in place to try to make sense of the data. The IMDb+ plugin also now has too many users, so I can't even sneak in a fix before any of you even notice :D
Yeah, it can be a pain when IMDb website make changes, especially the ones that break the code I have in place to try to make sense...
Hi RoChess, thanks again for this awesome plugin. It's been working great for me for quite awhile (as a scraper only), but since...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SKIN: PureVisionHD DE
Thanks for the skin support :) Moved it to seperate thread, so that it doesn't get lost. Thanks for the get-wells, sign of getting older I guess; takes longer to heal. The passing of mutated versions back and forth with the wife doesn't help. At least I'm catching up on a few TV shows that I had queued up.
Thanks for the skin support :) Moved it to seperate thread, so that it doesn't get lost. Thanks for the get-wells, sign of...
Hi folks, finally got the time to skin this valuable plugin for the PureVisionHD series ; Pls find attached the necessary files...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Plugin v1.4.0.202 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.1.6 If you cancel a refresh, it will resume right from that point. However the system only keeps track of a single refresh, so to abort the full refresh method, simply refresh a 'letter' (from the A-Z refresh menu) that has a small amount of movies. It will then complete that...
Re: IMDb+ Plugin v1.4.0.202 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.1.6 If you cancel a refresh, it will resume right from that point. However...
Thanks for the update but I have downloaded it twice, once from the link in the first page and then from the link provided in the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom