MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (7 Viewers)

It is clearly due to LAV (or more likely its incorrect configuration), as uninstalling it (using MPEI) rendered most of my TV recordings playable again. I have only found one that doesn't play (no error message, just comes back to the list after a fraction of a second, even though the recording is supposed to be about 3/4 of an...
It is clearly due to LAV (or more likely its incorrect configuration), as uninstalling it (using MPEI) rendered most of my TV...
Here are my first impressions of MP 1.3.0. I am adding them to this bug report, because I haven't found another venue for general...
Replies
Views
There is an area51 build with PS++ included, but it is not in RC (maybe we can hope for final? No, I now, that's a feature change ;-), so it will be 1.3.1? Or maybe 1.4?).
There is an area51 build with PS++ included, but it is not in RC (maybe we can hope for final? No, I now, that's a feature change...
I love how PS++ is now part of 1.3.0 RC but I seem to be missing a few options in the server side Procsses tab. In PS++ I had the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did some testings and see the same error with MP1.3beta [...]2013-01-17 21:01:06.529245 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: render exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIButtonControl.Render(Single timePassed) bei...
Hi, I did some testings and see the same error with MP1.3beta [...]2013-01-17 21:01:06.529245 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: render...
Hi. Woking on a new skin with inbuild BasicHome Menu Editor I discovered one bug after another... This one is really annoying as it...
Replies
Views
Well I just figured out what the problem was - network rights is the buzzword... ;) Working fine now and sorry for this unqualified bugreport without providing any logs. Rico
Well I just figured out what the problem was - network rights is the buzzword... ;) Working fine now and sorry for this unqualified...
Hello everybody After setting up my movie collection database in mp 1.3 yesterday I wanted to save that by creating nfo's. When...
Replies
Views
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
Maybe I found one. If the filename contains a . inside the name like 10.000 BC Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 G.I. Joe - Geheimauftrag...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that, although for me this box is at the bottom (skin: Default, resolution: 800x600 on CRT)
I can confirm that, although for me this box is at the bottom (skin: Default, resolution: 800x600 on CRT)
There is a grey bar that doesn't show anything when pressing Immediate Skip Steps Up/Down. Regular skip correctly shows the skip...
Replies
Views
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Why zipping an exe for 0,0001% of the users while it brings inconvenience for the rest?
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Why zipping an exe for 0,0001% of the users while it brings inconvenience for the rest?
Why force people to install a zip program and unzip the installer to win a few bytes?
Replies
Views
This is not a bug I found I had a bad connection in the IR receiver plug. Remote works correctly.
This is not a bug I found I had a bad connection in the IR receiver plug. Remote works correctly.
After upgrading from the Beta release my Hauppauge remote no longer works. The MP configuration shows that it is enabled and shows...
Replies
Views
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the lists. On previous versions you had buttons for page up/page down. Please return those buttons. The vertical scrollbar is not suitable for scrolling through a very large list of movies. Using a mouse is...
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the...
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the...
Replies
Views
You seem to have 'illegal characters' in a path somewhere, but the big question is where... 2013-01-20 13:00:04.099426 [ERROR][(8)]: Exception :System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path. I think easiest way to figure it out is to start MP in Debug mode (so that it disables all plugins) and see how that goes. If it...
You seem to have 'illegal characters' in a path somewhere, but the big question is where... 2013-01-20 13:00:04.099426...
For a while now I've been having problems with MediaPortal crashing. It was happening on MP 1.2.3 and continuous now on MP 1.3...
Replies
Views
this is a known bug that was introduced with 1.3 a fix will be in. for next release
this is a known bug that was introduced with 1.3 a fix will be in. for next release
Go to recorded TV set "Layout:List", "Sort Options: Date", "View By: Recording" record multiple episodes of the same program. Look...
Replies
Views
Seems to have done the trick! Thank you
Seems to have done the trick! Thank you
Hi, MP crashed when viewing pictures. This has happened a few times. I'm using the Titan skin. If you view a few pictures then...
Replies
Views
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my movie database and the normal Video Menu Plugin just to list my Movie HDD directories. So in my case, the normal Video Movie database is empty. Now, if "Movie Pictures" has not yet been read my new...
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my...
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I think I found a bug in cue playback in the Music section. Reproduction: 1. In MediaPortal go to Music. 2. Navigate to an album in CUE+WAV format. 3. Play a song from this cue. No problem here. 4. Press Stop. 5. Play the same song or another song from this cue. You'll notice that this song won't play! You have to play a song...
Hi, I think I found a bug in cue playback in the Music section. Reproduction: 1. In MediaPortal go to Music. 2. Navigate to an...
Hi, I think I found a bug in cue playback in the Music section. Reproduction: 1. In MediaPortal go to Music. 2. Navigate to an...
Replies
Views
Change skin and then try to to change theme.
Change skin and then try to to change theme.
Hi. When you push button "Skin Theme" in GUI Settings and then hit escape to dispose the popup dialog label and translated label of...
Replies
Views
Sorry, this can be marked as no bug. I was wondering why no response after so many views, so I looked into it again. I see now that the additional entries showing as allocated on the server, are duplicate entries for the same tuner. The list of tuners now gets longer when two clients are viewing the same channel, with each tuner...
Sorry, this can be marked as no bug. I was wondering why no response after so many views, so I looked into it again. I see now...
I've noticed that two tuners get used on the server, even if it's the same channel selected on the upstairs and downstairs clients...
Replies
Views
You mean that after Win 8 install, the font size was already set to 125%? I've got Win 8 installed on 2 PC's, both running MP and both have 100% font size ;) But at least you found the problem. setting the font to 100% should fix your problem.
You mean that after Win 8 install, the font size was already set to 125%? I've got Win 8 installed on 2 PC's, both running MP and...
Hey! I installed MP 1.3b on my main pc for testing new TV Card of my TV Server. I have some little problem during the...
Replies
Views
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error message. So I thought I'd restart MP and closed it but couldn't get it to restart. Checking TaskManager showed it was still running and using about 500MB and I couldn't kill it, either from TaskManager or...
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error...
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error...
Replies
Views
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5 Server run Windows8-64. The I7 laptop runs Win7-64. On both clients I installed MP 1.3.0B client, on the server MP 1.3.0B TV-Server only. The Win7 client runs just fine against the Win8 TV-Server. The Win8...
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5...
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5...
Replies
Views
Maybe it would help to escape the ":". For your example this would be: <define>#test:c\:\Windows</define>
Maybe it would help to escape the ":". For your example this would be: <define>#test:c\:\Windows</define>
Hi. If you want to use a path or something else containing a : as value in a define tag, the value is cut of at this char. E.g...
Replies
Views
Does nobody has an idea about this? Does it work as designed or is it a bug?
Does nobody has an idea about this? Does it work as designed or is it a bug?
When I'm inserting a music disc into my htpc while MePo screen blanker is active the screen comes not back. I have to press a...
Replies
Views
I tried to recreate the lockup doing this again last night but wasn't able to trigger it, so maybe it was just a one-off, so I guess you can mark this as no bug. I'll post again if I see it happen again though.
I tried to recreate the lockup doing this again last night but wasn't able to trigger it, so maybe it was just a one-off, so I...
I was changing skins whilst LiveTV was playing and it was fine for a couple of changes but on the last one it just locked up MP...
Replies
Views
When upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 beta the WebEPG.xlm file will be kept with all defined links, but it delete and replace all grabber-files. In some reasons I did not get any backup of old configuration (either in the Program Files/MP… or Program Data/MP..), but I have several backups from earlier upgrades. If you have made grabber...
When upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 beta the WebEPG.xlm file will be kept with all defined links, but it delete and replace all...
When upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 beta the WebEPG.xlm file will be kept with all defined links, but it delete and replace all...
Replies
Views
I can not confirm this, neither directly on the server nor on a client. You might need to post some logs for anyone to be able to help you. //W
I can not confirm this, neither directly on the server nor on a client. You might need to post some logs for anyone to be able to...
Think this is a bug. After starting Mediaportal client (Titan) and going to "TV" - "TV-GUIDE" directly, the guide showing no data...
Replies
Views
Originally posted here - feel free to delete original. My IR.ini file doesn't seem to handle long filepaths. (I'd recently changed it to let me press the green button to start up MP if I had closed it to access the config) Anything with a space breaks: "c:\program files\team mediaportal\mediaportal\mediaportal.exe" gives...
Originally posted here - feel free to delete original. My IR.ini file doesn't seem to handle long filepaths. (I'd recently...
Originally posted here - feel free to delete original. My IR.ini file doesn't seem to handle long filepaths. (I'd recently...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
I made a mistake there are actually 2 situations where the back button will not step down the tree 1. Where you have used a shortcut button on the remote to jump to a different window id 2. Where you have navigated to multiple items within the same window id Current situation is good, for example: I am in the now playing screen...
I made a mistake there are actually 2 situations where the back button will not step down the tree 1. Where you have used a...
Replies
Views
N/A
Top Bottom