pre 1.0 RC1 (11 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs (1 Viewer)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/you_got_hang_black_screen_crash_slow-t32262.html?p=211746 This proved to be the solution! You might want to check it out as it's a serious problem and many more people might suffor from it!
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/you_got_hang_black_screen_crash_slow-t32262.html?p=211746 This proved to be the solution...
For some time I'm pleaged by TVE3 errors, and today I'm posting 2 of them in seperate topics. This error happens randomly, like...
Replies
Views
cheers mate! but like i sad, i have tried several builds including the latzest one (TV server SNV and MP both from january, 12th)
cheers mate! but like i sad, i have tried several builds including the latzest one (TV server SNV and MP both from january, 12th)
Hi folks! the following issue is pretty annoying. First of all, the TV-Server starts automatically without any problem - all...
Replies
Views
Hi! It uploads fine with latest rev. But I hade problems earlyer when xml-file was not on same PC as TVsever. Maybe its problems to load over network?
Hi! It uploads fine with latest rev. But I hade problems earlyer when xml-file was not on same PC as TVsever. Maybe its problems...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: MePo Green Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 HDD...
Replies
Views
Still having this problem with rev12811 with stuttering recorded TV. No problem att all to watch recorded TV as "movie" from server PC to client.
Still having this problem with rev12811 with stuttering recorded TV. No problem att all to watch recorded TV as "movie" from...
MediaPortal Version: latest svn MediaPortal Skin: b2 Windows Version: mce2005 and xp CPU Type: All P4 versions HDD: Lots ;)...
Replies
Views
Yes, helped me aswell, Thank you, Tobi
Yes, helped me aswell, Thank you, Tobi
Area: Media Portal TV Server MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 12400 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
I've had the same problem on windosw server 2003 , and traced it back to driver version. I have a Hauppage PVR 150, after installing "older drivers" i found on shspvr everthing worked. Now i face the same problem under Server 2008 x64...lets hope the older driver fix that too.
I've had the same problem on windosw server 2003 , and traced it back to driver version. I have a Hauppage PVR 150, after...
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 (up to date) CPU Type: Intel C2D 6750 @ 3.6Ghz (wc) HDD: 3.5TB...
Replies
Views
well mine stops whenever an MP client closes their app i tested this on the client running ont he server PC.. and on a remote client. both occasions, once MP had closed, the tv service stopped on the server
well mine stops whenever an MP client closes their app i tested this on the client running ont he server PC.. and on a remote...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 0.2.1.0 build 11469 TVServer Version: build 11469 UK DVB-T channer order is wrong. and when you...
Replies
Views
Hi again, installed the latest svn and all is now good thankyou! Cheers m
Hi again, installed the latest svn and all is now good thankyou! Cheers m
TV-Server Version: SingleSeat, latest version (13.04.07, 14038) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 with latest SVN (13.04.07, 14036)...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 3 (9/28/2007) MediaPortal Version: .2.3 SVN 9/28/2007 MediaPortal Skin: Spinsafe Revolve Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2 3600+ HDD: WD 80GB,WD 500, Seagate 500 Memory: 2GB DDR 800 Motherboard: Biostar tf7050-m2 Motherboard Chipset: Nvidia Geforce 7050pv Motherboard Bios: Award Bios Video...
TV-Server Version: 3 (9/28/2007) MediaPortal Version: .2.3 SVN 9/28/2007 MediaPortal Skin: Spinsafe Revolve Windows Version...
TV-Server Version: Snapshot: 05-31-2007 01-22h Revision 14765 MediaPortal Version: SVN-Snapshot: 05-31-2007 01-01h -...
Replies
Views
Recompiled the tvplugin with your diffs... works very well now! device-changing while channel-switch not longer results in an exception/disabled TV. Many, many thanks for this :)
Recompiled the tvplugin with your diffs... works very well now! device-changing while channel-switch not longer results in an...
TV-Server Version: 04-30-2007 09-59h Revision 14458 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 + SVN 14457 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVService crashes DE
It was the AV (Avast) that was causing the reboot, but it only happened when TVServer was working. After uninstalling AVAST the reboot disapeared. Since AV software install their drivers to monitor IO, maybe this was the issue. I'am thinking an autoupdate Avast made in the last week might have triggered the issue. Installed AVG and...
It was the AV (Avast) that was causing the reboot, but it only happened when TVServer was working. After uninstalling AVAST the...
About 10 Minutes after starting the TVService.exe it crashes. I get the following error description: See attachments
Replies
Views
Did this ever get added to the schema? I'm using RC3 and the schema doesn't appear to have "episode name" in it. Certainly the filenames still get %name% in them. I haven't seen anything about this in the change logs up to the latest (1.0.1) version.
Did this ever get added to the schema? I'm using RC3 and the schema doesn't appear to have "episode name" in it. Certainly the...
MediaPortal Version: tvengine3-01-07-2007--02-13h--Rev12537 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Opteron HDD: Maxtor 200Gb IDE...
Replies
Views
Ok, I am posting again, hopefully it will help out some of you guys with the all cards are busy problem. Two things I have done so far to try and help the problem. #1: I have avermedia twinstar dual tuner, I have disabled the priority tuner from epg grabbing, this has somewhat left one tuner free most of the time and only once so far...
Ok, I am posting again, hopefully it will help out some of you guys with the all cards are busy problem. Two things I have done so...
TV-Server Version: SVN 15431 MediaPortal Version: SVN 15430 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Actually pressing stop in the TV Home screen does stop the tv as expected - you would expect the same behaviour in fullscreen would you not? I'm simply looking at it from a consistency and usability perspective. I understand concerns regarding loss of the timeshift buffer, however you have to be pragmatic - if a user presses the...
Actually pressing stop in the TV Home screen does stop the tv as expected - you would expect the same behaviour in fullscreen would...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2-svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo-wide Windows Version: XP-Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: latest svn MediaPortal Version: latest svn MediaPortal Skin: revision, foofaraw Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: amd xp 2800 HDD: samsung 400gb Memory: 768mb ddr Motherboard: asrock k7VT4A+ Motherboard Chipset: VIA KT400A Motherboard Bios: ami Video Card: nvidia fx 5700 Video Card Driver: Nvidia...
TV-Server Version: latest svn MediaPortal Version: latest svn MediaPortal Skin: revision, foofaraw Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: TVE3 - 17589 MediaPortal Version: RC2 + 15780 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: C2D...
Replies
Views
Logs
Logs
When selecting a DVB radio channel from the channel list it plays without problem, however the MP GUI is unresponsive after that...
Replies
Views
Hmm, I am not 100% sure, yet but using the new TsReader.ax seems to fix this problem. so far... -level20peon
Hmm, I am not 100% sure, yet but using the new TsReader.ax seems to fix this problem. so far... -level20peon
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16281 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Yes I did. Now I use the WEB EPG. It works well with it. Thanks Yours weissollo
Yes I did. Now I use the WEB EPG. It works well with it. Thanks Yours weissollo
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-12-11-2006--01-14h--Rev12147 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--12-11-2006--01-55-Rev12148...
Replies
Views
thats weird :S i would suggest to install the latest version and delete the db before -> clean installation. I have dvb-t too, no probs with the grabber
thats weird :S i would suggest to install the latest version and delete the db before -> clean installation. I have dvb-t too...
MP Version: 0.2.2.0 Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Professional with SP2 and all updates CPU Type: Intel Xeon 2.8ghz Memory...
Replies
Views
I have the same Problem since changing from MP 0.2.2.x to MP 0.2.3.0 final. Also to uninstall it, and install it new witout any snapshots or skins dosn´t work.
I have the same Problem since changing from MP 0.2.2.x to MP 0.2.3.0 final. Also to uninstall it, and install it new witout any...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + lates svn MediaPortal Skin: b2 Windows Version: XP2 prof SP2 CPU Type: P4E 3.0 GHz HT HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, With latest TVE3 & MP+svn+TVPlugin this should work in singleseat (it does that here with DVB-S, bu multiseat doesn't yet), if it doesn't please attach logs to your post.. Regards Roy
Hi, With latest TVE3 & MP+svn+TVPlugin this should work in singleseat (it does that here with DVB-S, bu multiseat doesn't yet)...
TV-Server Version: SVN 16687 (20.12.2007) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 16690 (20.12.2007) MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
Did you tick the "run as administrator" before opening the cmd.exe ? Simone
Did you tick the "run as administrator" before opening the cmd.exe ? Simone
TV-Server Version: Latest 10-10-07 Build MediaPortal Version: Latest 10-10-07 Build MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Still an issue and has actualy got worse.
Still an issue and has actualy got worse.
All recent SVN's to 13019 When a schedule with the same name follows directly after another schedule it fails to start until the...
Replies
Views
Yes, it helps me too - many thanks! :)
Yes, it helps me too - many thanks! :)
TV-Server Version: 17110 MediaPortal Version: 17110 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Professional SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
anyone got the 550 working yet?
anyone got the 550 working yet?
TV Scan does not work on my card. Worked fine before I tried teh new TV Server. I have attached my logs.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Heartbeat DE
I wanna forget about it cause it seems like I made a mistake. I know Gibman is trying to help, it was not intended that way u described and I hope Gibman knows that. //Lasse
I wanna forget about it cause it seems like I made a mistake. I know Gibman is trying to help, it was not intended that way u...
Hi I "think" the heartbeat function does not function correctly. I can not get the service to STOP the TimeShift if a heartbeat...
Replies
Views
Had tried this workaround by a batch file which called msiexec /i with no luck(invalid package error:S ), thanks for this!! For the wikis, didn't know I could do it sincerely! In these days my connections goes up and down continuously, I'll surely add this tip by whurlston as soon as I found two minutes of usable connection (as now...
Had tried this workaround by a batch file which called msiexec /i with no luck(invalid package error:S ), thanks for this!! For...
TV-Server Version: 3-08-19-2007--01-23h--Rev15599 & tvengine3-08-18-2007--01-23h--Rev15586 & tvengine3-08-17-2007--17-08h--Rev15578...
Replies
Views
Response to original question on logs is posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=161463&postcount=11 (Note just in case it is confusing to follow, the response was not posted there apparently it was moved it there: You have received a new private message at MediaPortal Forum from infinityloop, entitled "Post...
Response to original question on logs is posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=161463&postcount=11 (Note...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-06-29-2007--01-21h--Rev15031 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--06-29-2007--01-00-Rev15031.exe...
Replies
Views
since this is a TV-Server/client issue -> wrong forum
since this is a TV-Server/client issue -> wrong forum
TV-Server Version: TV Server beta (Engine 0.3) latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Spinsafe...
Replies
Views
Fantastic, dscaler now works with the useTsReader.txt. Only problem is i just cant get it working correctly for interlaced output. i have a widescreen crt tv, ati x1300 with vga to scart with powerstrip. tv settings - deinterlace set to none. dscaler deinterlace mode set to force weave. ati control panel also set to force weave. mp...
Fantastic, dscaler now works with the useTsReader.txt. Only problem is i just cant get it working correctly for interlaced output...
TV-Server Version: Svn Rev 14779 MediaPortal Version: Svn Rev 14779 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom