watch/edit Videos (13 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
See my thread i started here earlier: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/some-mkv-files-wont-play-in-mp-subtitle-issue.115845/ I think it might be subtitle related. Have you got Haali Media Splitter installed?
See my thread i started here earlier...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 MediaPortal Skin:Titan Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: AMD HDD: 2,5" SSD 80 GB Memory: 2 GB...
Replies
Views
logs? maybe there is smth in evr.log or mp.log...
logs? maybe there is smth in evr.log or mp.log...
I've the last 1.3.0.0 beta. lav codec. Any clue?
Replies
Views
I have upgraded my HTPC to W7 over Christmas to allow 3DBD playback (via TMT5). Ever since, I have issues loading media between my HTPC & its client machine -in my bedroom. Firstly, my network system is as follows: -main HTPC (W7) ethernet connected to gigabit switch -desktop (WXPSP3) ethernet connected to gigabit switch -gigabit...
I have upgraded my HTPC to W7 over Christmas to allow 3DBD playback (via TMT5). Ever since, I have issues loading media between my...
I have upgraded my HTPC to W7 over Christmas to allow 3DBD playback (via TMT5). Ever since, I have issues loading media between my...
Replies
Views
That is what causes the stuttering problems, especially if the displays are different refresh rates..... Tony
That is what causes the stuttering problems, especially if the displays are different refresh rates..... Tony
Hi, I have some severe stuttering issues with 50 Hz content. That involves LiveTV also. :( I have ~1/3 frame drops, the green and...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem since the beginning of my MP usage. It's still there for me with 1.3.0 Beta. :(
I have the same problem since the beginning of my MP usage. It's still there for me with 1.3.0 Beta. :(
MediaPortal Version: v1.1 Revision:23684 + Scythe42s dlls (the #0002060 patch) Windows Version: 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: C2D @...
Replies
Views
All is ok except :): <watched>True</watched> it's not problem in your nfo but in MP (it specifically needs "true" -> lowercase), this is fixed for 1.3.0RC
All is ok except :): <watched>True</watched> it's not problem in your nfo but in MP (it specifically needs "true" -> lowercase)...
Hi, i want to change my Database from moving pictures to myvideos. By using movpicnfo, i created all the .nfo files. there is...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the hard work; keep it up!
Thanks for the hard work; keep it up!
Hi, I changed also my videos on MyVideos and in my opinion it's the best plugin in Mp with so many possibilities and development...
Replies
Views
I guess it should do the same as in music views: to skip a level if there is only a single entry. But it seems to be broken (at least with user group as selection; I haven't tested anything else...)
I guess it should do the same as in music views: to skip a level if there is only a single entry. But it seems to be broken (at...
What effect does the 'skip' check-box in the video views have? Sorry, I couldn't find any hint in the documentation. Examples Watched
Replies
Views
I dont know how moving pictures is monitoring all changes of the database, but it is working verry good :). Maybe you can ask fforde and his team how they done this. Every change (move movies to another dir, rename files or add new ones) is automatically recognized.
I dont know how moving pictures is monitoring all changes of the database, but it is working verry good :). Maybe you can ask...
Hi, how can the rules updated? Why it does not do it automatically (when starting MP)? Example: I create a rule that all movies...
Replies
Views
ok :) i have done
ok :) i have done
I tried to update a movie Info but the prefix is in the wrong order Even if i checked the "strip title prefix" ... bevor i...
Replies
Views
Thx, I tried it and it works very well!
Thx, I tried it and it works very well!
Hi, I'm wondering about the user group definitions in myVideos 1.3. I defined some groups and assigned some movies to them, but I...
Replies
Views
Oh no worries, I understand why it's difficult to do otherwise it probably would've been in there already.
Oh no worries, I understand why it's difficult to do otherwise it probably would've been in there already.
I have started using the videos section rather than moving pictures but I have a question regarding adding and removing files...
Replies
Views
Personnaly I prefer to use an external player like MPC-HC and let him deal with the codec problem :) Beside, doing so also brings a few extra benefit like a streamlined configuration interface. Alain
Personnaly I prefer to use an external player like MPC-HC and let him deal with the codec problem :) Beside, doing so also brings a...
H guys, I was wondering if with the installation of MP 1.3A a codecpack is still needed because the LAV codecs are included with...
Replies
Views
I've imported again now, and it works beautifully! :) I will have to clear my database though, as it seems that as the older entries in the database are in there as well. Emph
I've imported again now, and it works beautifully! :) I will have to clear my database though, as it seems that as the older...
I'm struggling to add a custom view for my kids, easiest would be to just choose the path to the directory where all of their stuff...
Replies
Views
Which plugin, please? This might benefit others. Emph
Which plugin, please? This might benefit others. Emph
I have been running mediaportal for several months with absolutely no issue whatsoever and then about 3 weeks ago every video I...
Replies
Views
I figured it out - you have to change the overscan settings in the Catalyst Control Center for EVERY refresh rate available :-( Stupid AMD drivers... :-p
I figured it out - you have to change the overscan settings in the Catalyst Control Center for EVERY refresh rate available :-(...
My movies suddenly seem to have changed aspect ratio - they no longer fill the screen on the left and right. The only change I...
Replies
Views
Didn't work for me. Tried that before. After installing Shark Codec Pack (i know codec packs are from hell) it works.
Didn't work for me. Tried that before. After installing Shark Codec Pack (i know codec packs are from hell) it works.
As the title says i've got an HTPC with a G41 integrated Intel graphics chip with a Core2Duo 2,66 Ghz cpu. I've got massive...
Replies
Views
Try excluding the Media Portal directories from the AV, as well as the media directories. I think PD is pointing you in the right direction, but to do any more testing then logs will be required :)
Try excluding the Media Portal directories from the AV, as well as the media directories. I think PD is pointing you in the right...
I'm having minor glitches when playing back video in Mediaportal v1.2.2. The video will stutter briefly - playing back the same...
Replies
Views
ok, only " ! " without Shift here keyboard format for all
ok, only " ! " without Shift here keyboard format for all
Maybe this is a noobie question, but is there a way display the renderer stats? In MPC-HC you can bring them up with ctrl+j and I...
Replies
Views
THNX kiwijunglist works fine! :D
THNX kiwijunglist works fine! :D
First, thanx to all mediaportal team!, ur software is amazing. Im using mediaportal to play movies and series, but i have only...
Replies
Views
Some of these set top boxes and camcorders do strange things with the time stamp on the video. I had a problem once with a Sony recorder where VLC could play it, but WMP couldn't. Download a trial version of VideoReDo TV Suite and run the video in question through a "quick stream fix" and seeing that helps. Robbo100 Oh, I have...
Some of these set top boxes and camcorders do strange things with the time stamp on the video. I had a problem once with a Sony...
I've recovered a number of .ts video recordings from the hard disk of a Humax Foxsat HDR. These files play fine with VLC, but for...
Replies
Views
Yes after applying the patch my DVD playback is restored. Did you find the patch?? (link is in other post on this website. Search for DVD PLAYBACK)
Yes after applying the patch my DVD playback is restored. Did you find the patch?? (link is in other post on this website. Search...
randomly when i open up Mediaportal and go to My Videos and navigate to a share on my nas drive i select a movie directory...
Replies
Views
Thnx...
Thnx...
Hi, I have videos from my video camcorder. In version of MP 1.2 and before in settings I put in Video folders folder where is my...
Replies
Views
But, as I have said, it works perfectly for both interlaced and progressive channels. Playback from files works very well, but I haven't checked many, less than 5. Maybe LAV or the GPU software is aware of this scenario and does the right thing. If not, how would you specify "don't deinterlace an interlaced signal at the computer...
But, as I have said, it works perfectly for both interlaced and progressive channels. Playback from files works very well, but I...
[This was resolved in another thread, but it's pretty-well buried and hard to find. Thanks, Owlsroost, for the help.] [This...
Replies
Views
Well 10 hours of fixing with two clean installs of Win 7 and i was still getting MP freezing on all video playback thats was until i deleted a folder containing a partially ripped blu ray film and hey presto a working MP i am dumfounded as to why this could cause the whole of MP to freeze but it did.
Well 10 hours of fixing with two clean installs of Win 7 and i was still getting MP freezing on all video playback thats was until...
A very wierd problem has occurred whereby any attempt to play any video file within MP causes MP to freeze and i have to go into...
Replies
Views
Kudos - problem solved. Thanks for saving me pulling my hair out any longer.:)
Kudos - problem solved. Thanks for saving me pulling my hair out any longer.:)
OK, this is quite strange and couldn't find anything like it in the forum. I have a bunch of video folders setup which on a local...
Replies
Views
So, if the physical disc plays on real living room DVD player, and in a stand-alone DVD program like PowerDVD ... but not inside MePo ... well, that obviously points to a MePo problem. Ya, I'm not sure if we ever figured out if it was the way the discs were mastered, or the special way they might need to be ripped. I like to rip...
So, if the physical disc plays on real living room DVD player, and in a stand-alone DVD program like PowerDVD ... but not inside...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal v1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: Phenom II x6 1090 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video slow down DE
Ok, watched a few things last night. And everything seemed to go smoothly! I can't say for sure what fixed it. Though I'm sure it was 90% of the suggestions in this thread! The other 10% reinstalling MP maybe :)
Ok, watched a few things last night. And everything seemed to go smoothly! I can't say for sure what fixed it. Though I'm sure it...
I'm having a strange problem when watching a movie/tv series (not live tv) where at random times the video frames will freeze/go...
Replies
Views
Success today after (again) a new W7 install and MP 1.2.3 on the client. Everything smooth now. Server is running 1.3 alpha Can play everything again.
Success today after (again) a new W7 install and MP 1.2.3 on the client. Everything smooth now. Server is running 1.3 alpha Can...
Hi guy's, After the summer holiday I did a fresh new install of w7 and MP 1.3 alpha on both server and client computer. On the...
Replies
Views
Hey cruse, thank you for the advise. It is working fine now :-)
Hey cruse, thank you for the advise. It is working fine now :-)
Hi everybody, I’ve been having a problem for several weeks now with my HTPC. To summarize: When I’m playing mkv files, the video...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom