watch/edit Videos (12 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
I searched the forum and only found old posts and a post in the feedback on 1.3.0 RC1 so hope this is not considered a re-post. What does the 'date' order sort do on the titles view in My Videos. In the recently added view it put the most recently added at the top of the list. In the titles view it doesn't appear to sort on...
I searched the forum and only found old posts and a post in the feedback on 1.3.0 RC1 so hope this is not considered a re-post...
I searched the forum and only found old posts and a post in the feedback on 1.3.0 RC1 so hope this is not considered a re-post...
Replies
Views
So now that LAV has support for "MKV Edition/Ordered Chapters/Segment linking support" do you still need Haail or can you now switch editions with LAV in MP?
So now that LAV has support for "MKV Edition/Ordered Chapters/Segment linking support" do you still need Haail or can you now...
So now that LAV has support for "MKV Edition/Ordered Chapters/Segment linking support" do you still need Haail or can you now...
Replies
Views
I still see the same issues with refresh rate matching, and the same switch to exclusive mode exception. This is new. ...as is this. Maybe because the audio codec was not connected? Heh, I use XP too, and I agree. :) MP 1.4 PR may or may not help. At the end of the day you're going to get better support if you upgrade the OS.
I still see the same issues with refresh rate matching, and the same switch to exclusive mode exception. This is new. ...as is...
Team, I've been a long term user of MediaPoral, I hardly have to post b/c I try very hard not to post things if the answers are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning to buy a 3D TV this week: Sony KDL-32HX750. But before doing that I want to understand how can I play 3D movies on it. I was thinking maybe I could download SBS formatted 3D movies, put it on my external HDD and plug it in to my 3D TV(USB) and play it on. Does this work? Does SBS format supported on 3D TV's? Do I...
Hi, I am planning to buy a 3D TV this week: Sony KDL-32HX750. But before doing that I want to understand how can I play 3D movies...
Hi, I am planning to buy a 3D TV this week: Sony KDL-32HX750. But before doing that I want to understand how can I play 3D movies...
Replies
Views
Okay I solved my problem myself. In MovPic Film Details you can set the film format to bluray, hd dvd, svcd, file ... I set the mkv-movies to hd dvd and MP started them all automatically with the external player. Since I set them to svcd now it starts always with the internal.
Okay I solved my problem myself. In MovPic Film Details you can set the film format to bluray, hd dvd, svcd, file ... I set the...
I have a strange behaviour that MP wants to start all my mkv-movies with TMT5. A few days ago the mkv's started always with the...
Replies
Views
I am not sure if this qualifies as a bug, but I was hoping to run it by everyone here and see what others think. I am using MediaPortal 1.4.0 prerelease, but this happened in 1.3.0 final too. Background: I have two directories, one in which I keep my DVD rips (as iso files), another folder with all of the coverart files. Most of my...
I am not sure if this qualifies as a bug, but I was hoping to run it by everyone here and see what others think. I am using...
I am not sure if this qualifies as a bug, but I was hoping to run it by everyone here and see what others think. I am using...
Replies
Views
Yeah, FYI you can see in the BDReader log files: bdj is BD-J (Blu-Ray Java).
Yeah, FYI you can see in the BDReader log files: bdj is BD-J (Blu-Ray Java).
Hi, I've just bought my first few Blu-Ray disks and have been trying to get them playing in MP 1.3.0 with limited success. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 low sound avi file DE
Hello. i user the RC media portal 3. MKV i have 5.1 or dts wll work fine. with AVI file the sound the low low, anyone know this issue? Thanks Mp
Hello. i user the RC media portal 3. MKV i have 5.1 or dts wll work fine. with AVI file the sound the low low, anyone know this...
Hello. i user the RC media portal 3. MKV i have 5.1 or dts wll work fine. with AVI file the sound the low low, anyone know this...
Replies
Views
Hi, since I updated to MP 1.3.0 my videos always start in 'SuperStretch' mode although the configuration's default is set to 'Normal'. I have to manually switch to normal every time I start a show... it's annoying :( What can I do? Thank you! PS: Could this phenomenon be related to the Titan skin? Somehow I have the feeling that...
Hi, since I updated to MP 1.3.0 my videos always start in 'SuperStretch' mode although the configuration's default is set to...
Hi, since I updated to MP 1.3.0 my videos always start in 'SuperStretch' mode although the configuration's default is set to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've just installed win 8 and mp 1.3 with StreamedMp skin. I've setup MP to mount (VCD) my blu-ray iso's but MP isn't playing them. It doesn't see the mounted disc at all. I get the 'Failed to mount' - try again 60 seconds etc but it doesn't find the disc. If I look in explorer, the disc is there, mounted and ready to go but...
Hi All, I've just installed win 8 and mp 1.3 with StreamedMp skin. I've setup MP to mount (VCD) my blu-ray iso's but MP isn't...
Hi All, I've just installed win 8 and mp 1.3 with StreamedMp skin. I've setup MP to mount (VCD) my blu-ray iso's but MP isn't...
Replies
Views
If you play a DVD with the VLC media player, it always starts at the root menu; this saves you from having to wait for the FBI warning, the studio logo etc. and other stuff you can't normally skip before you can see the menu and start your movie. Is there an option to start a DVD at the root menu in MediaPortal? I now know I can force...
If you play a DVD with the VLC media player, it always starts at the root menu; this saves you from having to wait for the FBI...
If you play a DVD with the VLC media player, it always starts at the root menu; this saves you from having to wait for the FBI...
Replies
Views
Hi lwen, thanks for your suggestion! I was just busy with this 'problem' a couple of minutes ago! :) What I found allready was that you can increase the delay interval as you can see in the image bellow. I have set it from 250ms to 750ms. Now is each step in the right direction 750ms. So it's less accurate as the amount of steps...
Hi lwen, thanks for your suggestion! I was just busy with this 'problem' a couple of minutes ago! :) What I found allready was...
Hello people, I'm having a question for a long time now, so it's time to ask you my dear friends.. Most times, subcentral is...
Replies
Views
Hi , this is very strange :confused:... i can confirm this issue !!! but what even more strange ... i have the 2 skins (DW 1.3A and DW 1.3F) on standed new MP 1.3.0 .. and with the 1.3A skin the movie in my collection do view as mark blue , but not view with the 1.3.0 skin ... i check the skin file's (DialogVideoArtistInfo.xml) with...
Hi , this is very strange :confused:... i can confirm this issue !!! but what even more strange ... i have the 2 skins (DW 1.3A and...
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum but.... In version 1.3 alpha when you viewed the cast of a movie and selected a...
Replies
Views
@Deda is probably the one to ask....
@Deda is probably the one to ask....
Hi. Currently I'm still using Moving Pictures but as myVidoes has evolved a lot in 1.3.0 I want to give it a try again. What I...
Replies
Views
It looks like something is up with CoreAVC. Using the LAV video decoder doesn't cause issues.
It looks like something is up with CoreAVC. Using the LAV video decoder doesn't cause issues.
Hi, Having upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 I am having a nightmare trying to play my content using either the Videos plugin or the...
Replies
Views
You are so simply and perfectly correct, thank you! I have adjusted overscan before but had no idea that I had to change overscan for every frequency - I thought it was a global setting. Now everything is perfect :)
You are so simply and perfectly correct, thank you! I have adjusted overscan before but had no idea that I had to change overscan...
Same problem and some other people have but I guess slightly different :p Ok here goes... as the title say HD content is slightly...
Replies
Views
Thanks, will take a look.
Thanks, will take a look.
I've been playing around with my codec and hardware settings for my video files to get as smooth a playback as possible. I've...
Replies
Views
If the upscaling is done by the CPU then yes.
If the upscaling is done by the CPU then yes.
Hi I have an 3-4 years old HTPC based on Win7 and MP 1.3 beta and a brand new Sony HX855 55" TV and I want to upscale everything...
Replies
Views
i use mp 1.3 final and the normal video plugin. i updated scrapers in video config. i get only one scraper for germany (ofdb/imdb for mp 1.3). after online search/update database all movies are correctly recognized but there is no movie plot/description. only one movie (out of 20) there is a movie description. but on aller other there...
i use mp 1.3 final and the normal video plugin. i updated scrapers in video config. i get only one scraper for germany (ofdb/imdb...
i use mp 1.3 final and the normal video plugin. i updated scrapers in video config. i get only one scraper for germany (ofdb/imdb...
Replies
Views
Background: I have lots of DVDs that are commercial releases of TV shows, and I rip them to .iso files. Since the grabber scripts can't look up TV Series DVD releases, I have to manually edit the videos database to add them. I go to MediaPortal Configuration, Videos/Video Database, and then click the Editor tab. I click Add, choose...
Background: I have lots of DVDs that are commercial releases of TV shows, and I rip them to .iso files. Since the grabber scripts...
Background: I have lots of DVDs that are commercial releases of TV shows, and I rip them to .iso files. Since the grabber scripts...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just upgraded to 1.3. Everything except the new BluRay-feature works fine. When I try to open the Menu or the Title MP crashes immediately... I tried different codec settings - no change. Movies are not encrypted - MediaPlayer Classic Hoem Cinema can play the files without a problem. I am not an expert on the logs - so I am...
Hi, I just upgraded to 1.3. Everything except the new BluRay-feature works fine. When I try to open the Menu or the Title MP...
Hi, I just upgraded to 1.3. Everything except the new BluRay-feature works fine. When I try to open the Menu or the Title MP...
Replies
Views
New installation of 1.3.0 final on windows 8 pro, 64-bit. Works very well, but one problem persists: With all recent movies (XVID mostly) i have NFO files with information re: plot, actors etc. When entering MP configuration, i can scan all folders for NFO, and the information in these are entered automatically into MP database -...
New installation of 1.3.0 final on windows 8 pro, 64-bit. Works very well, but one problem persists: With all recent movies (XVID...
New installation of 1.3.0 final on windows 8 pro, 64-bit. Works very well, but one problem persists: With all recent movies (XVID...
Replies
Views
i don't have such remote so i don't know if it has subtitle button. but if you need it - you can remap any button you want to do any function inside MP http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/4_HTPC/HTPC_Hardware/Input_Devices/MCE_Remote...
i don't have such remote so i don't know if it has subtitle button. but if you need it - you can remap any button you want to do...
I was trying to make Subtitles work. I don't know what I did but now the movie I was testing "A Good Year" has text showing up at...
Replies
Views
already tried this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/auto3d-plugin-for-mediaportal-1-2-3-and-1-3-0-rc.116708/ ?
already tried this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/auto3d-plugin-for-mediaportal-1-2-3-and-1-3-0-rc.116708/ ?
Just got my self a samsung 60" LED 3D tv.. And DL 6 3D movies. They all look the same when i play them in mepo.. Side by side, i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3D MKV MVC DE
I am able to play 3d content by playing the side/side video in MP, then switching the tv to 3d mode. You have to make sure that you have the correct zoom set, like stretch vs non-linear stretch which did not work for me.
I am able to play 3d content by playing the side/side video in MP, then switching the tv to 3d mode. You have to make sure that...
Hiya, i've just noticed that MakeMKV now allows you to make mkv from 3d blu rays and include the 3d side (MVC). Now i've made a...
Replies
Views
I confirm Tourettes answer, can you supply logs please :) Also for some reason, MP use lav splitter to play your BD (that mean it take the longest playlist of bd and the play start directly). Normaly, it should use another splitter, the one that offer you menu or title list. So it can be missing files when upgrade or something else ->...
I confirm Tourettes answer, can you supply logs please :) Also for some reason, MP use lav splitter to play your BD (that mean it...
I have all of my movies decrypted and on my hard drive. So they have all already gone through the DVD Fab copy protection removal...
Replies
Views
How do you setup DVDFab to run in the background to do this for you? As I mentioned in my other post, I have all my Blu-Rays already decrypted down to my HD (using DVDFab) but apparently that does not work for some reason, I can not get the menus to play. I am fine having DVDFab do something on the fly if I need to as I would...
How do you setup DVDFab to run in the background to do this for you? As I mentioned in my other post, I have all my Blu-Rays...
Im sorry if this subject has been covered in other threads, but i just cannot get a straight answer about the native support for...
Replies
Views
Good idea, thanks. Yes, Trakt looks to support My Videos. I'd rather an internal solution, but I'll take what I can get. Thanks.
Good idea, thanks. Yes, Trakt looks to support My Videos. I'd rather an internal solution, but I'll take what I can get. Thanks.
The content for My Videos is currently stored on my main HTPC (called LOUNGE). On the lounge PC, they're accessed via E:\TV Server...
Replies
Views
Video refresh rate is not 1:1 match to the source material, so there will be some periodic stuttering because of that. But since the stuttering you are seeing is more related to the specific files and specific positions in the file it is not the main source for the stuttering. In any case do you happen to have AERO disabled or use...
Video refresh rate is not 1:1 match to the source material, so there will be some periodic stuttering because of that. But since...
Hello, I'm at the point of giving in and switching to another frontend, but I've used MP for years and really want to stick with...
Replies
Views
Ok, after playing around with this all night ive found that its a video renderer issue. If i switch to VRM9 i can play these rogue mkv files just fine. Not sure if running my video rendering using VRM9 is going to cause problems in other areas? Any ideas? TIA
Ok, after playing around with this all night ive found that its a video renderer issue. If i switch to VRM9 i can play these rogue...
Ive had this issue for a while but up until now it only affected 1 movie that i have in .mkv format. I recently had it happen 2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom