watch/edit Videos (24 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
I figured out the problem - I had installed the new AMD beta drivers for my video and audio. Rolling back to the latest stable release fixed the problem! Thanks for your help. I'm a little worried about this directshow error... Any suggestions on how to proceed with fixing that?
I figured out the problem - I had installed the new AMD beta drivers for my video and audio. Rolling back to the latest stable...
After some recent upgrades, I've started to see a strange issue with audio skipping (like a broken record) intermittently during...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have issues with the video datatbase not using the "sort name" when checked?
Does anyone have issues with the video datatbase not using the "sort name" when checked?
Replies
Views
I am having a strange problem when skipping forward while watching recorded tv from one particular OTA channel. When I skip forward it sometimes takes several seconds before the audio will sync with the video. Typically the video will start but there is no audio until it syncs. If I skip back slightly after skipping forward then it...
I am having a strange problem when skipping forward while watching recorded tv from one particular OTA channel. When I skip forward...
I am having a strange problem when skipping forward while watching recorded tv from one particular OTA channel. When I skip forward...
Replies
Views
The mkv files you have these issues with, did they play back with Swedish subs (external) without your interaction before 1.5? Just to make sure it's not the files themselves (assuming the internal subs aren't missing Language tag). I have a Chinese movie with internal English subs and external Swedish subs and the Swedish subs are...
The mkv files you have these issues with, did they play back with Swedish subs (external) without your interaction before 1.5? Just...
Hi. Since MediaPortal v1.5 internal subtitles are choosen before external. If an mkv-video has builtin subtitles (internal) that...
Replies
Views
AirServer is a perfect app. For movies and pictures it works perfect. The only downside is that you need to stop/pauze TV or Movie otherwise you have the sound of a movie and the movie you are streaming. Hope it gets integrated in MediaPortal
AirServer is a perfect app. For movies and pictures it works perfect. The only downside is that you need to stop/pauze TV or Movie...
There is a AirmediaPlayer for Windows released. Technology and Science: AirMediaPlayer for Windows Is it a possibility to add...
Replies
Views
Hi Sylvio MP handle now the NFO support for importing. you can try to look your folder in MyVidéo, on the sharedview. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/14_Using_MediaPortal/1_Videos/Using_nfo_files...
Hi Sylvio MP handle now the NFO support for importing. you can try to look your folder in MyVidéo, on the sharedview...
Hello. At the moment I am using XBMC and have a big movie library. Every movie is in its own folder (and in this folder there are...
Replies
Views
BTW, as you're an NVIDIA user, you might wanna try this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/guide-perfect-playback-display-calibration.119610/page-16#post-1042424 I think it's a great improvement, and it's very easy to reverse if you don't like it. Emph
BTW, as you're an NVIDIA user, you might wanna try this...
Hi, i have a very strange problem with audio beeing out of sync. It only gets out of sync when I set my screen (Toshiba z3030 LCD)...
Replies
Views
In MP 16. final don`t show automatically forced subtitles (H-264-AAC) on mkv container with forced flag set (I replaced mediaportal.exe with the patch MediaPortal_1.6.0_EventGhost_v2.zip to get work my remote with messageplugin.). Downgrade to MP1.5 works fine (both forced subtitles and remote with messageplugin). Thenks
In MP 16. final don`t show automatically forced subtitles (H-264-AAC) on mkv container with forced flag set (I replaced...
In MP 16. final don`t show automatically forced subtitles (H-264-AAC) on mkv container with forced flag set (I replaced...
Replies
Views
Ok, I will first check how to pass audio through HDMI cable - haven't used HDMI before. Connecting the amplifier to the TV is an option for video but for listening to music it's not since the TV has to be switched on. Maybe the only option with existing devices is to use postprocessing... (thank you for the link) Will have a look at...
Ok, I will first check how to pass audio through HDMI cable - haven't used HDMI before. Connecting the amplifier to the TV is an...
Hi guys, Happy new year to all of you. A few days ago, the old tube has been replaced by a flatscreen tv and since then, there is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some questions about the xml created for each recording and its usage for the video view. The xml contains tags which are not used in the video view like title and episode name. These tags are set in most cases but tags for publishing date and director do not exist. Never the less the video view shows them with empty...
Hi, I have some questions about the xml created for each recording and its usage for the video view. The xml contains tags which...
Hi, I have some questions about the xml created for each recording and its usage for the video view. The xml contains tags which...
Replies
Views
I use DVDFab to rip DVDs as VOB files. A lot of the rips when played in Media Portal show yellow subtitles. These are not the normal subtitles because when I enable subtitles they show on the screen as white along with the yellow ones. The same movies played in VLC or MPC-HC do not display the yellow subtitles. These subtitles are...
I use DVDFab to rip DVDs as VOB files. A lot of the rips when played in Media Portal show yellow subtitles. These are not the...
I use DVDFab to rip DVDs as VOB files. A lot of the rips when played in Media Portal show yellow subtitles. These are not the...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/Forum/How_to_post_logs :)
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/Forum/How_to_post_logs :)
Looong time user of Mediaportal since the early days of 2006. Simply awesome job to all the Mediaportal team, it only keeps getting...
Replies
Views
Claus said it all ;) @Helios61 : You can DL the 1.6.0 testbuilds from our internal thread - there it works already ;)
Claus said it all ;) @Helios61 : You can DL the 1.6.0 testbuilds from our internal thread - there it works already ;)
i have problem with fanart..usually i update my movie into database it will auto download the movie fanart..now i won't download it...
Replies
Views
known problems :D
known problems :D
Hi, The problem in short: At some point during playback, render time starts to grow and when it reaches a certain point...
Replies
Views
Thx! If the group and it's content is managed externally from a MePo poinf of view the SQL-Syntax is optional, isn't it? I hope the tinymediamanager team jumps onto this train. @mlaggner : ;)
Thx! If the group and it's content is managed externally from a MePo poinf of view the SQL-Syntax is optional, isn't it? I hope...
Hello, I'm trying to move from scraping my movies directly from imdb/tmdb to a desktop Mediadatabase with nfo export. I have...
Replies
Views
Any update on your issue? MKV using DTS-HD works flawlessly. DTS-HD blueray does not work with native player. It automatically chooses 2 Channel audio, when I switch DTS-HD it gets messed up. Thanks.
Any update on your issue? MKV using DTS-HD works flawlessly. DTS-HD blueray does not work with native player. It automatically...
Hi, I've been using BD handler plug-in to play blu-ray movies (from local harddisk, not from BD). When 1.3 came out with native...
Replies
Views
I also found that if I select dtshd master in the Blu-ray configuration it starts properly. Thanks
I also found that if I select dtshd master in the Blu-ray configuration it starts properly. Thanks
Whenever I try to play a blue ray direct from disc I end up with narration over top of the disc audio. I've tried all sorts of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Clips DE
Try mvCentral plugin ...
Try mvCentral plugin ...
G'day MP dewds, I have a stack of Music Video clips (about 1k files and growing) and I was wondering if there is a way to have...
Replies
Views
That was it! Is was disabled, works fine now. Thanks deda!
That was it! Is was disabled, works fine now. Thanks deda!
Hi, I use MP 1.4 with Titan. I use MP-TVSeries for series and Moving Pictures for Movies. Also in TV module I can watch my...
Replies
Views
Excellent! I really need to improve my understanding of MP (this was set up by a good friend who is unavailable at present). Thank you.
Excellent! I really need to improve my understanding of MP (this was set up by a good friend who is unavailable at present). Thank you.
At some point, when I clicked on Videos, I was offered 3 choices - All, Recent Additions & Unwatched. Then, perhaps following the...
Replies
Views
Has anybody solved this? I have the exact same problem. Every 100 seconds I get dropped frames. I don't have any cpu peaks either, although I am using an AMD E350 with Windows 7 64bit, StreamedMP and Mediaportal 1.40. I have two computers with this configuration and both have this issue. I don't know if this problem started with 1.40...
Has anybody solved this? I have the exact same problem. Every 100 seconds I get dropped frames. I don't have any cpu peaks either...
Hi, I am watching 23.976 fps video on a 50 hz LCD TV (24 not supported) and the video stutters every couple of minutes. Stats...
Replies
Views
Also there is a backup plugin that does it all for you. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions
Also there is a backup plugin that does it all for you. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions
Hi! I need to re install windows, mp, etc.. and i need to backup my database. Can you tell me how to backup and restore my...
Replies
Views
Awesome, thanks!
Awesome, thanks!
Hi there! If I have the dynamic refresh changer enabled and setup AND have selected the mp audio renderer for the output will the...
Replies
Views
Hi , I have a slight problem with bluray iso images . I can play them with no problems , but they do not get unmounted by Daemon...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart + NFO files DE
Checked for the skin so far but it seems not related. Happens with titan extended and default wide.
Checked for the skin so far but it seems not related. Happens with titan extended and default wide.
Hi. are there any known problems with fanart when having the movie information within NFO files and not in the myVidoes database...
Replies
Views
with the next version, the button play on remote start playing all files in folder
with the next version, the button play on remote start playing all files in folder
hi, i have a folder with videoclips and i would like to be able to play them all one after the other. is this possible? cause mp...
Replies
Views
I've just upgraded to 1.4.0 with Titan Extended skin and like it a lot, but setting it up has reminded me to ask about something that's been bothering me for a while... Is there any way to move the File Menu to the top of the Actions menu instead of it being at number 5? Better yet, could I make Delete the first item in the Actions...
I've just upgraded to 1.4.0 with Titan Extended skin and like it a lot, but setting it up has reminded me to ask about something...
I've just upgraded to 1.4.0 with Titan Extended skin and like it a lot, but setting it up has reminded me to ask about something...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Please help! DE
I've been using Windows 8 since the RTM was release I think in last August? and this is the first time I've had this problem with Mediaportal. I recently just re installed it a few days ago and this started happening :( I've looked through the logs myself and saw some errors but I have no idea what they mean. Any other ideas on...
I've been using Windows 8 since the RTM was release I think in last August? and this is the first time I've had this problem with...
I re installed Windows 8 last night then re installed a backup of MP via the backup plugin now when I try to play any sort of video...
Replies
Views
Tks, I've read it now. Because I've tried only videos with subtitles I don't have thinked they are the problem. The easy way to fix is downgrade to 1.3.0, I think. I wanted to upgrade my HTPC and get a W7, but I crashed my motorbike and money goes there... :(
Tks, I've read it now. Because I've tried only videos with subtitles I don't have thinked they are the problem. The easy way to fix...
Hello, upgrading from 1.3.0 to 1.4.0 I've made a clean install. Everything ok but .mkv video playing. It shows few frames...
Replies
Views
Hi regeszter, thanks. That was the problem. Now I have to find out why the read-only flag gets set...
Hi regeszter, thanks. That was the problem. Now I have to find out why the read-only flag gets set...
Hi, recently installed version 1.3. Using the file menu I cannot delete videos or folders containing a video. It is possible to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom