Watch / Listen Media (6 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (52 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (21 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (25 Viewers)

View Pictures (2 Viewers)

I've worked out how to get the device to stream wirelessly via a 2TB drive where the media files are. Now I want to movie all my DVD collections to NAS and then stream to other devices for viewing on the move. I choose ByteCopy to do the work and save all my DVD to multi-track MKV on NAS server and then for the streaming. You may get...
I've worked out how to get the device to stream wirelessly via a 2TB drive where the media files are. Now I want to movie all my...
Hi, Am I the only one having a problem with a share on a nas containing DVD folders (video_ts audio_ts) so that the directory is...
Replies
Views
Thank-you :)
Thank-you :)
Hi, Strangely when we click or 'enter' on "Videos" it open the "Music" folder. Trilple checked all folder settings etc but it is...
Replies
Views
Is there ANY way to enable/disable external player without restarting MP? I'm fine with anything at this point including external tools or dirty hacks. I could not found built in option, so I figured I would make external tool that edits XML on remote button press. But problem is that MP needs to be restarted for config to reload.
Is there ANY way to enable/disable external player without restarting MP? I'm fine with anything at this point including external...
Is there ANY way to enable/disable external player without restarting MP? I'm fine with anything at this point including external...
Replies
Views
MM, That was it! Thank you to you and Holzi, the issue has been identified. I have troubleshot plugins before, but it was usually due to an error they themselves produced or MP not starting at all. I would not have thought that a plugin that actually works would affect a completely different function, Videos, the way it does. I...
MM, That was it! Thank you to you and Holzi, the issue has been identified. I have troubleshot plugins before, but it was usually...
I have recently upgraded to MP 1.4. I did have some issues with TV resuming from sleep - was not coming back to expected screens as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am trying to achieve the best possible setup for audio through media portal in my system. I read the wikis and then looked around forums but since i am a noob i am not confident that my setup is the best. I've been reading about wasapi and Media portal audio renderer and that bit streaming is not affected if you select MPAR...
Hi guys, I am trying to achieve the best possible setup for audio through media portal in my system. I read the wikis and then...
Hi guys, I am trying to achieve the best possible setup for audio through media portal in my system. I read the wikis and then...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that, interesting reading. Unfortunately everything seems to working now (not often I say that), so I'll have to wait for it to start misbehaving again before testing any of the ideas in that thread. My problem seems to be more intermittent/less reliably reproducible than the other guy's, but anything's worth a shot...
Thanks for that, interesting reading. Unfortunately everything seems to working now (not often I say that), so I'll have to wait...
My setup is 1 dedicated server + 1 dedicated client HTPC + client installed on my main PC. For about 2 months whenever I try and...
Replies
Views
Sorry but I have little or no experience with analog cards. I've only ever used analog tuners with software encoders, and only for testing. So I think I'm in a bad position to be offering advice. Further, "good picture quality" is a little bit subjective. The only thing I can suggest is that you have a look at the settings here...
Sorry but I have little or no experience with analog cards. I've only ever used analog tuners with software encoders, and only for...
Hi, Problem 1: I get a split analogue TV screen both in TV server setup TV channel preview and client TV viewer. Please see...
Replies
Views
I have tested v15 and it appears to work well for my TV Resume issue - thank you Sebastiii.
I have tested v15 and it appears to work well for my TV Resume issue - thank you Sebastiii.
I have an issue after I upgraded from MP 1.3 to MP 1.4. The TV Auto on and Fullscreen functions do not appear to work when resuming...
Replies
Views
Thanks for paying attention :). Yup I've got the Xp fix and yes I intend to upgrade to Win7 soon...
Thanks for paying attention :). Yup I've got the Xp fix and yes I intend to upgrade to Win7 soon...
Using MP 1.4.0 I have encountered a weird issue. If I start up MP and then watch TV straight away then I have no issues. However...
Replies
Views
SOLVED If you turn off both gapless playback and crossfade MP gets mixed up.
SOLVED If you turn off both gapless playback and crossfade MP gets mixed up.
Hi, When I load a playlist the first track plays fine but when I press skip or the next track tries to start MP returns unable to...
Replies
Views
Cool, glad you find the plugins useful. I've not been able to spend any time on plugins lately... life is too busy ;) I followed your instructions. It seems to launch the movie the first time, but any subsequent launch of a movie results in an error in moving pictures. I'll spend some time debugging when I can and post logs...
Cool, glad you find the plugins useful. I've not been able to spend any time on plugins lately... life is too busy ;) I followed...
Is it possible to play iTunes downloaded Movies in MePo - i.e. does it handle the DRM that iTunes imposes? I'm hoping in the...
Replies
Views
I had quite a lot of issues with my last HTPC, I experienced random freeze/lockups for 30-60secs. I feel your pain, it use to drive me insane. I ended up tracking it down to the SSD drive, after a firmware upgrade (which proved to be very diffulcult) I no longer experienced the issue. So my advice, see if there is a firmware update...
I had quite a lot of issues with my last HTPC, I experienced random freeze/lockups for 30-60secs. I feel your pain, it use to drive...
All my TV series are stored on a SATA disc on my main MP server, which has an SSD as boot disc. In Power Options I have configured...
Replies
Views
EDIT - I've posted this in the watch/edit Videos section , but can't find the option to delete this thread ------------------------ Hi , I have a slight problem with bluray iso images . I can play them with no problems , but they do not get unmounted by Daemon Tools . If I play a dvd iso it plays perfectly . If I play a...
EDIT - I've posted this in the watch/edit Videos section , but can't find the option to delete this thread ------------------------...
EDIT - I've posted this in the watch/edit Videos section , but can't find the option to delete this thread ------------------------...
Replies
Views
I'm moving over from Media Center and so far I've configured the TV side of MP 1.4.0, including the EPG, remote etc. I like what I see. Now, I have half a dozen DVR-MS files from Vista that I'd like to be able to view, but when I play them in the Videos section, all I get is a black screen with a small corner of the video being played...
I'm moving over from Media Center and so far I've configured the TV side of MP 1.4.0, including the EPG, remote etc. I like what I...
I'm moving over from Media Center and so far I've configured the TV side of MP 1.4.0, including the EPG, remote etc. I like what I...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I was just watching an episode from lost (720p) when suddenly it began to stutter with pixelation, stuck video for some time and extreme audio delay afterwards. The time it is stuck will be pitched to get to the right position but as mentioned, with extreme delay of audio. I use MPar and followed a guide to set it up...
Hey guys, I was just watching an episode from lost (720p) when suddenly it began to stutter with pixelation, stuck video for some...
Hey guys, I was just watching an episode from lost (720p) when suddenly it began to stutter with pixelation, stuck video for some...
Replies
Views
I just want to let you know that there is no need to search for a solution any more. I gave up trying to use MP 1.3/1.4 because i have so many problems with simple functions that i dont see a chance to bring this versions to work. Examples: - changing tv-cannel = crash - stopping a video = crash For me it looks like XP-support ended...
I just want to let you know that there is no need to search for a solution any more. I gave up trying to use MP 1.3/1.4 because i...
When a tv-stream or a video changes its aspect ratio (regardless if from 16:9 to 4:3 or others) the video stops at this moment...
Replies
Views
Please also specify which Bluray(s) you're attempting to play. It should be noted in the log files, but just in case...
Please also specify which Bluray(s) you're attempting to play. It should be noted in the log files, but just in case...
Ok, I will try to describe it and take screenshots a little bit later. How it worked yesterday: -I insert a blu ray disc and...
Replies
Views
Record video in MePo, Play back in MPC-HC which supports individual frame hopping
Record video in MePo, Play back in MPC-HC which supports individual frame hopping
Hi, just a fussy question: why is there a small "fast-forwarding" of some tenths of a second when pausing the playback? It...
Replies
Views
Maybe have look to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/database-corrupted-possible-to-repair.71699/
Maybe have look to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/database-corrupted-possible-to-repair.71699/
hi, when i want to watch tv an error appear "UnknownError" and the tv programm doesnt start. same with the sat radio stations. the...
Replies
Views
I rebuild MP TV Server 1.3.0 with early posted patch for MP 1.2.1 and add posibility to fast scan channels with ignoring SID and PID. When "Enable channel movement detection" and "Don't scan service and program IDs" both enabled movement was detected by channel name.
I rebuild MP TV Server 1.3.0 with early posted patch for MP 1.2.1 and add posibility to fast scan channels with ignoring SID and...
My IPTV provider often change m3u list and sid/pid without changing url of stream. After that in IPTVPlayer or VLC channel work...
Replies
Views
I'm sure I've missed something simple, but I've googled, and searched on here and not found anything obvious. I've upgraded to 1.3, and ever since my Video Folder is not showing any files. The files are there (approx 1000 movies) I don't tend to bother with the Database in the past, but I scan the folder to ensure it is there, and...
I'm sure I've missed something simple, but I've googled, and searched on here and not found anything obvious. I've upgraded to...
I'm sure I've missed something simple, but I've googled, and searched on here and not found anything obvious. I've upgraded to...
Replies
Views
Hi Jim, After doing much reading I suspect a plugin was causing problems with writing to mediaportal.xml - this gave shutdown issues on two clients that used the plugin. I was also using DJBlu's excellent EPG grabber, so this may have interfered with things too. I must admit that I was a little downhearted as I had upgraded the...
Hi Jim, After doing much reading I suspect a plugin was causing problems with writing to mediaportal.xml - this gave shutdown...
Hi Guys, I have just done a clean install of the 1.3 Final TV Server. I needed to rescan the DVB-T channels due to a transmitter...
Replies
Views
Just in case, it was the bluetooth keyboard acting up indeed. The keyboard I own (logitech dinovo edge) has the particularity of being "on" while charging on the charging stand, even if the power switch is in the "off" state. And it's tactile volume slider sometimes activates on its own. So a quick and simple solution for me was...
Just in case, it was the bluetooth keyboard acting up indeed. The keyboard I own (logitech dinovo edge) has the particularity of...
Hello everyone, I've been using mediaportal for quite some time and this problem cropped up fairly recently. What happens is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Try with another audio renderer -> mediaportal-audio renderer
Hi, Try with another audio renderer -> mediaportal-audio renderer
Can't find the solution in the logs, I hope someone here does ;-) And why do Bourne Supremacy and Identity work with these settings :-)
Replies
Views
same problem here. Solving it by restarting mepo
same problem here. Solving it by restarting mepo
Dear community, I hope you can help me fixing a problem that bothers me since several weeks now. When using MP 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
Okay, then it seems like I'll have to redo some tagging and configuration. Thanks a lot for your effort.
Okay, then it seems like I'll have to redo some tagging and configuration. Thanks a lot for your effort.
Hi, I have a multiseat configuration with MP1.3. I have quite a large Music collection (used to be in music journalism some years...
Replies
Views
Is it possibly to connect Mediaportal to an ampache server? Didnt found any Plugin.
Is it possibly to connect Mediaportal to an ampache server? Didnt found any Plugin.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BluRay issues DE
i have this as a burned disc(so no copy protection) and it works fine for movie mode, but it does glitch if u go to the menu first try playing the blu ray (find the /stream folder and find a large(or largest .M2TS file) and play it in windows media player..if it works there, you know your codecs and decrypter are working correctly...
i have this as a burned disc(so no copy protection) and it works fine for movie mode, but it does glitch if u go to the menu first...
Hi, running MP1.3RC (and Alpha and Beta before), I am not able to play all my BluRays in MP (while Nero 12 Bluray Player will...
Replies
Views
Seems to be OK now
Seems to be OK now
Hi, Problem with some recordings as above. Cannot restart MP without a reboot. recording can then usually be played normally...
Replies
Views
Added a thread. Thanks for the fast responses!
Added a thread. Thanks for the fast responses!
Hi, i come from Windows Media Center. A feature i liked a lot in live/recorded TV was the ability to play an episode with double...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom