xmlTV (3 Viewers)

everything related to xmlTV in here
If I were you I'd save the XML files if/when the guide is messed up. Compare the channel IDs and you may find they're changing. This would cause the XMLTV plugin to "lose" the mappings...
If I were you I'd save the XML files if/when the guide is messed up. Compare the channel IDs and you may find they're changing...
mc2xml and XmlTv have been working flawlessly for months, however there has been no new data, and after this coming Tuesday...
Replies
Views
Thanks! now I get it. Usually I have always clicked the "partial" checkbox.
Thanks! now I get it. Usually I have always clicked the "partial" checkbox.
Hi there, Is there a way to see the current mapping in the XMLTV plugin and change it? e.g. I have 2 channels where the mapping...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mapping bug DE
Hi, Im running 1.3 on windows 8 64bit installed as TV Server and have a reproducible bug within XMLTV. Id love to load up the bug report but when I run watch dog, it complains that there is no mediaportal.xml and doesnt spit out the zip file. So any ideas how to do this? The bug itself is, I have a channel group, I am matching...
Hi, Im running 1.3 on windows 8 64bit installed as TV Server and have a reproducible bug within XMLTV. Id love to load up the bug...
Hi, Im running 1.3 on windows 8 64bit installed as TV Server and have a reproducible bug within XMLTV. Id love to load up the bug...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply porky996t, I fiddled around with it some more and for some reason it seems to work now, so I'm not touching it anymore... ;)
Thanks for your reply porky996t, I fiddled around with it some more and for some reason it seems to work now, so I'm not touching...
Hello all, I use Digiguide for the epg data of Britisch channels. I have it all set up and everything works fine, except for a...
Replies
Views
I asked schedules direct and they said they will have an FTA lineup in beta soon. To get all the channels I need I'd need to configure about 50 different lineups and I still probably wouldnt get all the channels. Thanks for the idea though.
I asked schedules direct and they said they will have an FTA lineup in beta soon. To get all the channels I need I'd need to...
Hello. I have a free to air satellite system in the US which receives channels from many zip codes. There is no one listing from a...
Replies
Views
How to create exe file Crossepg . Invisible Application Download and unpack file to drive c: Crossepg-Bat_To_Exe_Converter.zip RUN Bat_To_Exe_Converter .Set as screen. Click complile.
How to create exe file Crossepg . Invisible Application Download and unpack file to drive c: Crossepg-Bat_To_Exe_Converter.zip...
This Graber EPG based on CrossEPG lightweight and portable epg for enigma2 dvb receivers (sat, cable and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, my EPG provider is epgdata.com. This one is providing pictures to some shows also. Is there a way to include those into MP ?
Hi there, my EPG provider is epgdata.com. This one is providing pictures to some shows also. Is there a way to include those...
Hi there, my EPG provider is epgdata.com. This one is providing pictures to some shows also. Is there a way to include those...
Replies
Views
For all who are following this. I was able to figure out the problem. It is a bug within the XMLTV EU grabber. Here you will find the bug report on sourceforge : https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3544236&group_id=39046&atid=424135 I was talking to the support from epgdata.com already but they will not change there...
For all who are following this. I was able to figure out the problem. It is a bug within the XMLTV EU grabber. Here you will...
Hey there, my EPG provider is epgdata.com. This one provides german tv channels. I setup xmltv with tv_grab_eu_epgdata...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mc2xlm not working? DE
i got no update with mc2xml again last night, anyone else having trouble? EDIT: just ran it again and got an update.
i got no update with mc2xml again last night, anyone else having trouble? EDIT: just ran it again and got an update.
A few days now I have no more data in my TV-guide. Is anyone else having this problem? Is something wrong with mc2xlm? Thanks...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Radio EPG Data DE
Hi all, I have always relied upon DVB-EPG for getting EPG data into my Radio Guide (using XMLTV GUI to grab RadioTimes data for my TV Guide), however, I have recently switched to using Digiguide for my data (via the DG2XML converter). Whereas RadioTimes hardly has any Radio EPG data, Digiguide seems to have loads, so I was thinking...
Hi all, I have always relied upon DVB-EPG for getting EPG data into my Radio Guide (using XMLTV GUI to grab RadioTimes data for...
Hi all, I have always relied upon DVB-EPG for getting EPG data into my Radio Guide (using XMLTV GUI to grab RadioTimes data for...
Replies
Views
This is fantastic. You have been incredibly helpful. A BIG thank you from Australia ;)
This is fantastic. You have been incredibly helpful. A BIG thank you from Australia ;)
Hi everyone, I cannot tell you how much I would appreciate someone's help. I have been trying to get XMLTV working for over 3...
Replies
Views
I wrote a wiki helpsheet to setup mc2xml and xmltv for USAians, I hope this helps with getting EPG setup and running http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/User:rond/US_EPG_Setup_using_XmlTv_and_mc2xml I guess I should post a link to this setup guide and my US WebEPG setup guide in the forums. Since this uses mc2xml, should this go in...
I wrote a wiki helpsheet to setup mc2xml and xmltv for USAians, I hope this helps with getting EPG setup and running...
I'm using a charter STB and an analog CRT. The Hauppauge 2250 setup is working fine except I can't get any program guide info into...
Replies
Views
In the past I used windows scheduled task and a batch file to run mc2xml.exe and "copy xmltv.xml tvguide.xml". I did not see problems with this batch file approach. This version of the batch file uses the "-o tvguide.xml" option so mc2xml.exe writes to tvguide.xml without an extra copy or rename. I'm using PowerScheduler -> EPG to...
In the past I used windows scheduled task and a batch file to run mc2xml.exe and "copy xmltv.xml tvguide.xml". I did not see...
Hi Normally I use the EPG from my DVB-T, but lately one channel have had technical issues - so no EPG for that one. Fine, I'll...
Replies
Views
Hello, The WebGrab was installed, configured and work´s for grab full update, but when tried to update incremental when find "c=change" they back with error "Unable to update Channel" but if they find "n=new", they work. On log they show this error: System.ArgumentException: Invalid or unsupported normalization...
Hello, The WebGrab was installed, configured and work´s for grab full update, but when tried to update incremental when...
Hello, The WebGrab was installed, configured and work´s for grab full update, but when tried to update incremental when...
Replies
Views
To use the series naming format you have to schedule a series recording ("Record every ...") not a once recording. Once recordings use the movie naming format. The xml file that is created for each recording, contains basic metadata so that the recording can be imported to tv database in case you reinstall tv server from scratch.
To use the series naming format you have to schedule a series recording ("Record every ...") not a once recording. Once recordings...
I've got the XMLTV plugin installed and am running mc2xml to grab the guide. I wasn't getting series and episode numbers so I also...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much. When you are not used to working with command line tools and xml files it is difficult. Now I understand how these tools work a little more I can see how the detailed instructions would seem irrelivant to those that wrote the programs. Do you have any thoughts on the lagality of MC2xml? My only hesitation in...
Thank you very much. When you are not used to working with command line tools and xml files it is difficult. Now I understand how...
Hi guys, I have just noticed that I mc2xml did not grab any data since wednesdey (may 9), so that's already 2 days on my system...
Replies
Views
Hi Ray, I don't know about the rest but I can assure you that the grey mass up there still functions well: it was indeed because of spaces in the channel name. Thanks a lot! P.
Hi Ray, I don't know about the rest but I can assure you that the grey mass up there still functions well: it was indeed because...
HI guys, I switched to WebGrab+Plus and most of the channels are ok but for some, I have data in the xml-file but they do not...
Replies
Views
Thank you sir. Been looking all over for this. I checked my XML file so I knew the data was there, but I had entries, such as 'Basket Ball' with no additional data. Once I enabled the Title only field, all the info (as in who was playing) was available in the guide. (y) Good thing for March Madness coming up.
Thank you sir. Been looking all over for this. I checked my XML file so I knew the data was there, but I had entries, such as...
I only managed to see title, description and obviously start/end times in MP. But in xmltv file there are all other sorts of...
Replies
Views
Hmm... An after another crash&reboot, suddenly the xml got imported.:o So no need for help at the time :oops:
Hmm... An after another crash&reboot, suddenly the xml got imported.:o So no need for help at the time :oops:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: ? Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: Intel® Celeron® Processor G530 HDD: 250GB...
Replies
Views
I noticed my xmltv/mc2xml EPG stopped updating on Jan 27. Looked at the mc2xml page and noticed there is a Jan 2012 v1.2 update. If you are using mc2xml you will need to download the new update. mc2xml With mc2xml v1.2 the I get EPG updates, but on 1 of my 2 MediaPortal 1.2.1 systems some of the channels show "No data available"...
I noticed my xmltv/mc2xml EPG stopped updating on Jan 27. Looked at the mc2xml page and noticed there is a Jan 2012 v1.2 update. If...
I noticed my xmltv/mc2xml EPG stopped updating on Jan 27. Looked at the mc2xml page and noticed there is a Jan 2012 v1.2 update. If...
Replies
Views
Hi Big-Kev, I sow your post in this forum, I am interesting in this subject. Would you please help me how I can setup XMLTV format. or guide me step by step please. Here is the URL for EPG that I am looking for Listings - Arabic TV Guide, Arabic TV Stations, Arab TV Channels, TV Guide Arabic Thank you in advance for your help...
Hi Big-Kev, I sow your post in this forum, I am interesting in this subject. Would you please help me how I can setup XMLTV...
After a long break... for many and varied unavoidable reasons... I am relaunching my MP EPG Downloader service. It now includes...
Replies
Views
Still didn't find a solution, but another question popped up. If someone pointed me to a grabber for radio would it be possible to record radio programmes?
Still didn't find a solution, but another question popped up. If someone pointed me to a grabber for radio would it be possible to...
Is there any grabber for German radio programmes guides? I searched the forum, but didn't find anything. MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
They stay green, even after clicking save. White are only the ones I assigned manually (the ones in the screenshot were all automatically mapped), after saving. oh ok, clicking Load/Refresh, then Save, then Load/Refresh again makes them white as well. That was the problem apparently. Not very intuitive ;)
They stay green, even after clicking save. White are only the ones I assigned manually (the ones in the screenshot were all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
Yeah I can understand that as well! I have taken to populating all the channels I actually use (such as a single ITV1 etc) into groups so I can easily filter out none used channels (ie not in any groups) and then totally deleting the hundreds of channels in the TV server which I don't use or can not access etc. So these simply aren't...
Yeah I can understand that as well! I have taken to populating all the channels I actually use (such as a single ITV1 etc) into...
Maybe an ignorant question but I see lots of people saying they use webEPG + xmlTV. Well I use webEPG and have a fully populated...
Replies
Views
Appears now to be working again. Loading ..... : mc2xml (c) <mc2xml@gmail.com> (v1.1) Reminder .... : Unauthorized redistribution prohibited. Reminder .... : If this software is useful, please donate! Reading ..... : mc2xml.dat Downloading . : microsoft.com Downloaded .. : 3060312 bytes in 3s Source ...... : Zap2it Headend...
Appears now to be working again. Loading ..... : mc2xml (c) <mc2xml@gmail.com> (v1.1) Reminder .... : Unauthorized...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core I3 HDD: WD 1 TB Memory: 4 GB...
Replies
Views
I've been importing the xmltv guide generated by WebGrab+Plus most of the year, but when upgraded to MP 1.2.1 something changed... I have one question regarding new lines: Has something changed regarding "new line" char import? After summer the new line chars inside description are ignored when displayed by MediaPortal...
I've been importing the xmltv guide generated by WebGrab+Plus most of the year, but when upgraded to MP 1.2.1 something changed...
I've been importing the xmltv guide generated by WebGrab+Plus most of the year, but when upgraded to MP 1.2.1 something changed...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the reply. It's too bad. I'm in the US and getting series and episode information for the tv series plugin is a challenge. Since the TV series plugin can also use the original air date and MC2XML can provide this information, getting it into this field seems like it would be useful.
Thank you for the reply. It's too bad. I'm in the US and getting series and episode information for the tv series plugin is a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Intel Atom D525 1.8 Ghz HDD: Various 9 GB...
Replies
Views
Many thanks. This solved my problem as well! :)
Many thanks. This solved my problem as well! :)
For some reason my tvguide.xml is stuck on the phrase 'tvguide.xml already importing' and I cannot get it to import my EPG. I've...
Replies
Views
AW: MediaPortal TV-Server won't import tvguide.xml Dear all, I think, the thread and the authors touched various (different) reasons. To check, if you have a REAL problem is simple - if you don't have yet a valid (OWN created) tvguide.xml or guide.xml, which is created properly (by "whatever" software): 1. Activate BOTH plugins...
AW: MediaPortal TV-Server won't import tvguide.xml Dear all, I think, the thread and the authors touched various (different)...
I installed MediaPortal and the TV-Server and it all works just fine, I can watch TV and my remote works with it and everything...
Replies
Views
Thought I should point out a not so obvious point. While Larzon makes an excellent point about the potential instability of the mc2xml application and Paranoid Delusion prefers the xmltvgui, notice that both of these (posts) are using it in conjunction with a Schedules Direct (SD) account for $20/year. Specifically, I was drawn to...
Thought I should point out a not so obvious point. While Larzon makes an excellent point about the potential instability of the...
It seems that several users find mc2xml no longer working: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/646476-post182.html In my case...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom