xmlTV (10 Viewers)

everything related to xmlTV in here
Hello and welcome crawlers Which service are you using? (...Microsoft, Microsoft legacy, Schedules Direct or TitanTV) Can you zip and attach your tvguide.xml file?
Hello and welcome crawlers Which service are you using? (...Microsoft, Microsoft legacy, Schedules Direct or TitanTV) Can you zip...
TV-Server Version: 1.8 MediaPortal Version: 1.8 MediaPortal Skin: Titan Windows Version: 7 1. TV Card: Hauppauge Colussus -...
Replies
Views
The update to the donator version worked like a charm for me. Thanks!
The update to the donator version worked like a charm for me. Thanks!
Windows 10, MP 1.12. Using donation version of mc2xml from microsoft to create tvguide.xml Once I switched to the donated version...
Replies
Views
Well i would not want them visible in my skin to be honest as mine are not designed for mouse users hence why i would add it too the "special" option in config. Could be scroll or buttons though. Yes if you add it to the "special" option Yes if you just make some button controls that are linked to left/right for guide panel...
Well i would not want them visible in my skin to be honest as mine are not designed for mouse users hence why i would add it too...
I am using mc2xmltv, xmltv,schedules direct. I can not go forward more than 3 hours in the main guide display. If I select a...
Replies
Views
unfortunately the "- XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse 'S619' as plain number" happens when you use mc2xml. The season/episode info from schedulesdirect does not play well in MP1. This does not cause a problem importing the other EPG data, but season/episode info is not very useful.
unfortunately the "- XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse 'S619' as plain number" happens when you use mc2xml. The...
Guys, horribly out of date: F3 in MediaPortal 1 just gives a menu, not a refresh. I'm stuck. I got Windows 10 and there's not...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I'll give that a shot. In case you're interested, I'm having good success with "EPG Collector," and have another post about that.
Thanks. I'll give that a shot. In case you're interested, I'm having good success with "EPG Collector," and have another post...
I am trying several EPG systems and would like to clear out the existing TV guide before each different method. Is there any...
Replies
Views
Perfect thank you. Note to anybody else here, after I updated the Webgrabplus to start pulling the metadata I noticed that the channel still wasn't updating in the EPG. Fixed this by going into the Plugins -> XMLTV and updating the Mapping (I forgot about this step!) now all working nicely. Cheers
Perfect thank you. Note to anybody else here, after I updated the Webgrabplus to start pulling the metadata I noticed that the...
Hi guys, There have been a few new channels recently on Freeview, ITVBE, ITVBE+1 and Spike. I'm using Webgrabplus but I can't...
Replies
Views
Yes. It works. :) Thanks. But rating tag is wrong imported to field classification in DB. (Also in standard XmlTvImport plugin.) <rating> <value> PG </ value> </rating> is imported as: <value> PG </ value> Sorry for my bad English..
Yes. It works. :) Thanks. But rating tag is wrong imported to field classification in DB. (Also in standard XmlTvImport plugin.)...
"\n", "\r\n", "&#xD;&#xA;", "<desc><![CDATA[ ]]></desc> " work only in TvGuide.xml but NOT in description inside MP. Any idea?
Replies
Views
Ok maybe i need to get somthing else to work with MP so i can have a tv guide for swedish channels. Any suggestions ?
Ok maybe i need to get somthing else to work with MP so i can have a tv guide for swedish channels. Any suggestions ?
Auto update is not working I must have done something wrong. Now I have to run update.bat then import "tvguide.xml" manually from...
Replies
Views
Setting the log level to debug cannot make any difference to a problem such as this. It is 100% out of the question. However, restarting the TV service can make a difference. A restart can cause configuration changes to be picked up, which in turn can lead to resolution of previous issues. That's why I said what I said.
Setting the log level to debug cannot make any difference to a problem such as this. It is 100% out of the question. However...
I'm attempting to load what appears to be "good" EPG Collector data into my MP1 using the XMLTV plugin. The load (via TV Server...
Replies
Views
Well... copying the tvguide.xml into a local folder (PC where the TV-Server runs) fixed the issue. Thank you very much! Didnt expect that working...:) I would suggest to add some .additional information to the xmltv-FAQ/Help/Manual, expeccially the neccessity to copy/move/rename the file from a temporary folder to the folder the...
Well... copying the tvguide.xml into a local folder (PC where the TV-Server runs) fixed the issue. Thank you very much! Didnt...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 Pro CPU Type: Core Duo E6300 HDD...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the reply, I thought it was a MP problem. I found a new dk.timefor.tv.ini when I headed to webgrab's website and it works. I don't really understand why it didn't work after I reinstalled my computer, but it may be because I installed a newer version of webgrab. If anyone else experience this problem, try download a new...
Thank you for the reply, I thought it was a MP problem. I found a new dk.timefor.tv.ini when I headed to webgrab's website and it...
Hello My MP-setup was going crazy, so I had to reinstall my computer, now with everything up and running, one thing is missing...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks. But this evening everything worked fine, so I guess it was something of what you told me. "That depends if you imported the XMLTV file again after saving the mapping, and if you waited long enough for the import to complete."
Ok thanks. But this evening everything worked fine, so I guess it was something of what you told me. "That depends if you imported...
All my other stations have imported tvguides nicely, but when it comes to tv4 (tv4.se) no guide shows up. When i look in the...
Replies
Views
@mwstroberg If you could post an export file with your TV channels and radio stations, I can add them to the LogoManager plugin.
@mwstroberg If you could post an export file with your TV channels and radio stations, I can add them to the LogoManager plugin.
Hello, I have set up MediaPortal server 1.6 with MPExtended Server 0.5.4. Everything works fine, with one exception. I have the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Guide time are off DE
Somebody asked about this recently. Please read this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/epg-time-wrong-xml.127753/#post-1101937
Somebody asked about this recently. Please read this thread...
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a timing issue. My guide is four hours behind schedule and I cannot do anything to...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I paid the $20 for the enhanced mc2xml version, really donation to the guy who wrote the tool. The tv channel IDs are the same for both "legacy" and "new" download options so it does not really help the mismatch between EPG download IDs and the IDs MePo gets when you do an ATSC channel scan. The "new" option adds the ATSC...
I paid the $20 for the enhanced mc2xml version, really donation to the guy who wrote the tool. The tv channel IDs are the same for...
Hello Everyone, Last night I finally got around to naming my channels correctly and mapping to Guide Data. It works fine, but I...
Replies
Views
Problem solved...? I updated to MP 1.9.0 preview and now the error has gone away. I changed nothing else. Strange...
Problem solved...? I updated to MP 1.9.0 preview and now the error has gone away. I changed nothing else. Strange...
When importing a grabbed XML file, the process halts when the above error is encountered. See last lines of TVService-Error.log and...
Replies
Views
When grabbing data from www.tvgids.tv with WebGrab+Plus, the resulting XML file contains invalid characters (according to the XmlTv plugin). I looked in the logfile TVService-Error.log and found that the problem is caused by characters like the "ë" in program descriptions like "sport: GP van Tsjechië -Atletiek". [2014-08-18...
When grabbing data from www.tvgids.tv with WebGrab+Plus, the resulting XML file contains invalid characters (according to the XmlTv...
When grabbing data from www.tvgids.tv with WebGrab+Plus, the resulting XML file contains invalid characters (according to the XmlTv...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would be really grateful for some advice on sorting out my EPG. As I do all my recording with Argus TV, I need to ensure that my recordings (when they show up in the list) have the Season and Episode details in the title so I know which episode to watch next - in case you do not know, Argus has a tendency to record in random...
Hi, I would be really grateful for some advice on sorting out my EPG. As I do all my recording with Argus TV, I need to ensure...
Hi, I would be really grateful for some advice on sorting out my EPG. As I do all my recording with Argus TV, I need to ensure...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much for your help. The changes you suggested worked perfectly.
Thanks very much for your help. The changes you suggested worked perfectly.
I'm using webgrab ++ as my grabber and the xmltv plugin. I have all channels mapped but only some have data (Those in white). the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mc2xml missing DE
I can't seem to find a working link to the mc2xml page/file. Can somebody either attach a working mc2xml.exe or a link that works? Thanks!
I can't seem to find a working link to the mc2xml page/file. Can somebody either attach a working mc2xml.exe or a link that works...
I can't seem to find a working link to the mc2xml page/file. Can somebody either attach a working mc2xml.exe or a link that works...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've tested WebGrab++ and it works fine, thanks for this! But I've a Problem. I can't see the Details in Mediaportal e.g. actors, country, year... . Is this a WebGrab++ Failure or or do i have to change some options in Mediaportal? Thank you
Hi there, I've tested WebGrab++ and it works fine, thanks for this! But I've a Problem. I can't see the Details in Mediaportal e.g...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Wide V8 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32 GB SSD +...
Replies
Views
Okay! I used xmltv.org with the Atlas grabber here: http://wiki.xmltv.org/index.php/Main_Page I followed the instructions exactly but kept getting lots of error messages. However, I did find that if I just ignored these errors and ploughed on I did eventually manage to produce an xml file, which looked promising when I looked at it...
Okay! I used xmltv.org with the Atlas grabber here: http://wiki.xmltv.org/index.php/Main_Page I followed the instructions...
Hi, I have got an API key to access the new(ish) Atlas EPG data, here: atlas - the global video & audio index The only XMLTV...
Replies
Views
:) Sorry for being LATE to reply... it's back working again! In fact, I noticed this yesterday. Apparently the MicroSoft trouble ticket noted in #5 above has since been fixed. It would seem whoever was maintaining the guide data MC2XML is pulling wasn't doing it and now it's back! This is a GREAT forum! I love being able to...
:) Sorry for being LATE to reply... it's back working again! In fact, I noticed this yesterday. Apparently the MicroSoft trouble...
Up until now I've had no problems with guide data. I have XMLTV/mc2xml setup and PowerScheduler set to update every night at 3 am...
Replies
Views
Apparently the suggested approach wouldn't work with the information received. Fact is that the information sometimes just include series information and sometime episode information, so you never know based on just 1 number what it actually means. The only way to correctly parse the information is actually parsing the strings inside...
Apparently the suggested approach wouldn't work with the information received. Fact is that the information sometimes just include...
I am using MP1.5 just the latest release. I am living in Spain and one spanish provider at least includes the 'onscreen' element to...
Replies
Views
Hello Chaps, I seem to have the listings for ITV3 instead of the listings for More 4. Under ITV3 the listings are correct but under More 4 I have the listings for ITV3 any ideas please?
Hello Chaps, I seem to have the listings for ITV3 instead of the listings for More 4. Under ITV3 the listings are correct but...
Hello Chaps, I seem to have the listings for ITV3 instead of the listings for More 4. Under ITV3 the listings are correct but...
Replies
Views
Thank you, I will test it now:) But how do I merge the channels from tv server database? Edit: I must be doing something wrong. I set webEPG to grab the missing channels, and xmltv for the rest. When I try to map the channels I only get the one from webepg or the one from xmltv. How can I map channels from webEPG and xmltv at he...
Thank you, I will test it now:) But how do I merge the channels from tv server database? Edit: I must be doing something wrong...
A couple of weeks ago timefor.tv removed some channels from their service, so now they turn up blank in my tv-guide. It is only...
Replies
Views
I have used the "XMLTV" Export Button and now I want to import this file. But I can't find how I can import the "exported file"! Anyone can help?
I have used the "XMLTV" Export Button and now I want to import this file. But I can't find how I can import the "exported file"...
I have used the "XMLTV" Export Button and now I want to import this file. But I can't find how I can import the "exported file"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Newlines DE
Oh its XML issue. Silly me. Thanks for your answer.
Oh its XML issue. Silly me. Thanks for your answer.
How should newlines be formatted in XMLTV <desc> tag to also make them displayed inside MP? Regular newlines (just \n) do not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MC2XML issues DE
hi Big_Chief hopefully we can get your mc2xml problems worked out. I tried your zip=75235, op=8, with mc2xml v1.2 and it works on my system. I mapped 2 channels, imported the EPG, and the MePo TV Guide shows the expected data. Can you double check a couple of things. 1. the folder you defined for tvguide.xml with the TV Config...
hi Big_Chief hopefully we can get your mc2xml problems worked out. I tried your zip=75235, op=8, with mc2xml v1.2 and it works on...
I'm about ready to just quit playing with this damn thing and go back to paying for cable...sigh I'm running: MP v.1.4 XMLtv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wierd mapping issue DE
Further research has shown that the raw Radio Times data supplied by a third party is at fault, and as a result, I've now changed to MC2XML.
Further research has shown that the raw Radio Times data supplied by a third party is at fault, and as a result, I've now changed...
According to the BBC website, from 18:00 this evening the guide looks like this for BBC1 South However, once I've run the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom