1.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (1 Viewer)

Post bugs you found in 1.0 RC2 or any later svn build here.
:)
:)
TV-Server Version: RC2, SVN 08-30-2008, 13-29-Rev20078 MediaPortal Version: RC2, SVN 08-30-2008, 13-29-Rev20078 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remove DE
What timeshifting buffer settings you are using?
What timeshifting buffer settings you are using?
I forgot to check availeble space on my harddrive for the timeshiftbuffer. Sorry for starting a thread without checking this.
Replies
Views
Thanks Gibman
Thanks Gibman
Hi When using the function RemoteControl.Instance.IsAnyCardRecording() from a plugin it doesn't work. Worked for me in RC1 but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording stopped DE
Just a follow up on the problem with interrupted recordings: My TV-card was broken and a replacement card solved all problems.
Just a follow up on the problem with interrupted recordings: My TV-card was broken and a replacement card solved all problems.
Some of my recordings do not finish. See link to previous post...
Replies
Views
After looking into it again, it is not totaly ignored. The customized settings are ignored. I think that maybe the names of the quality presets are mixed up, and that makes it look like it is not working at all. I'll do some more tests.
After looking into it again, it is not totaly ignored. The customized settings are ignored. I think that maybe the names of the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 mediaportal-svn-09-06-2008--11-16-Rev20143 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hihi, one could say that you now have "tested to use different paths for each card" - and it worked..... :)
Hihi, one could say that you now have "tested to use different paths for each card" - and it worked..... :)
Hi, Recordings are suddenly no longer stored in the path as defined in the TV Server configuration but at "All Users/../TV...
Replies
Views
its in SVN now :) thx to blaudden + the rest of u lot for testing it :) /gibman
its in SVN now :) thx to blaudden + the rest of u lot for testing it :) /gibman
TV-Server Version: SVN 19876 MediaPortal Version: SVN 19876 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: MCE 2005 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Thank you Eric. I'll tried the dll. The fix works fine for me.
Thank you Eric. I'll tried the dll. The fix works fine for me.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 mediaportal-svn-09-06-2008--11-16-Rev20143 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Problems are now solved! Many thanks to gibman and Bavarian for fixing! As a future request it would be nice if someone could take a look at the recording status which is still a "problem" in several screens, the thread about the issue is located here...
Problems are now solved! Many thanks to gibman and Bavarian for fixing! As a future request it would be nice if someone could...
TV-Server Version: RC 2 MediaPortal Version: RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi again, Very encouraging to see my previous patches was accepted so fast. :) :thx: have continues to test and find a way to avoid the "Twinhan CAM failed 0x8007001F" problem, but since the exist also in the DTV program from Twinhan I think we just have to live with it and do the best possible to handle the error when it...
Hi again, Very encouraging to see my previous patches was accepted so fast. :) :thx: have continues to test and find a way to...
Hi, Problem: TV Server fails to tune a scrambled DVB-S channel, notmally it takes three to 10 attempts before it suceeds...
Replies
Views
I had a similar problem, with both an old card not going away, and a new card that appeared in TV Server config but couldn't be configured. Tried all sorts of things including uninstalling and re-installing TV Service and SQL. Unfortunately, these uninstall processes don't delete the SQL database, so even after doing this I was still...
I had a similar problem, with both an old card not going away, and a new card that appeared in TV Server config but couldn't be...
TV-Server Version: RC2 - SVN 19936 MediaPortal Version: RC2 - SVN 19936 MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: MCE 2005 - SP3...
Replies
Views
Ok, I did some more testing over weekend, and did a clean install of RC2 - again same faulty behaviour. Then I thought maybe its a TV server issue, and reinstalled again, this time with classic TV plugin - and it works! So I'll leave it to that now...
Ok, I did some more testing over weekend, and did a clean install of RC2 - again same faulty behaviour. Then I thought maybe its a...
hi, I installed a clean copy of the RC2. The symptom is, that the PC is not waking up for scheduled recordings. It seems that...
Replies
Views
Hi, The 1 min wakeup after susp/hib it's solved in latest svn & will be in RC4 if it doesn't cause a new issue. Regards Roy
Hi, The 1 min wakeup after susp/hib it's solved in latest svn & will be in RC4 if it doesn't cause a new issue. Regards Roy
Hello! I've the Problem, that when i go to standby Powerscheduler always schedule the next Wakeup in 1 Minute - then it wakes up...
Replies
Views
I've got a similar problem when playing back a certain .ts file i get no audio but still images, strangely enough i can skip forward/backward and fast forward/fastbackward the latter one only at speed >=4x. Rename trick works fine (renaming to .mkv). The file in question is here: Troja - ZDF - 2009-12-29 - 20_15 sample.ts ... at...
I've got a similar problem when playing back a certain .ts file i get no audio but still images, strangely enough i can skip...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Win XP SP3 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
Yes, I've been keeping my eye on that particular issue in mantis! Thanks for all your hard work though.
Yes, I've been keeping my eye on that particular issue in mantis! Thanks for all your hard work though.
If I start a tv programme recording, and then start watching it back while it's still recording the time bar never updates itself...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Celeron M 360 (1.4GHz/400MHz/1Mb L2) HDD: Seagate 300Gb 7200RPM SATA 150 Memory: 512MB PC4200 Motherboard: MSI Speedster-FA4 (MS-9625) Video Card: Intel GMA 915 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
johm, u r rite. everytime we stop a recording, we need to update recording.endtime, as u can see this is done in tve3 scheduler.cs void StopRecord(RecordingDetail recording) { try { recording.Recording.EndTime = DateTime.Now; recording.Recording.Persist(); <snip> Somewhere in the code we...
johm, u r rite. everytime we stop a recording, we need to update recording.endtime, as u can see this is done in tve3 scheduler.cs...
Can anyone else confirm this: Record a show off a channel, I used ITV1 in the UK Let that show completely finish recording...
Replies
Views
No we aren't as we aren't planning to reimplement Microsoft's MPEG demultiplexer.
No we aren't as we aren't planning to reimplement Microsoft's MPEG demultiplexer.
TV-Server Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide...
Replies
Views
OK - I will let you know how I get on. I guess you are using satellite in Floripa right? Lovely place by the way - I stayed in the North of the Island a few years ago - paradise.. :D I am going to use a Floppy DTV card (as they seem fairly committed to making Media Portal work) and Nettv cable service in Sao Paulo. tchau...
OK - I will let you know how I get on. I guess you are using satellite in Floripa right? Lovely place by the way - I stayed in the...
TV-Server Version: SVN Rev 20010 MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OSD trouble DE
Hi, Please attach full logs after a crash, your mediaportal log doesn't contain important parts from it starts until it crashes & therefore not telling much. Also tell ab-it step by step what you do until it crashes. Regards Roy
Hi, Please attach full logs after a crash, your mediaportal log doesn't contain important parts from it starts until it crashes &...
Hi all since a couple of weeks the video osd does seem to crash or at least accidentally shut down the application. Hard to...
Replies
Views
just fyi :) i have seen such a behaviour in the past, but it is codec specific. if i use i.e. MPV/MPA/coreavc everything works like a charm. :)
just fyi :) i have seen such a behaviour in the past, but it is codec specific. if i use i.e. MPV/MPA/coreavc everything...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 SVN 19778 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 SVN 19778 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Hi. I made a zip file containing an ~34 second ts file. It's size is 68.4 MB, so it's too big for uploading as an attachment. How can I send it? I tested the file and I could have the same error just by playing it. After about 8 seconds the error message pops up. MediaInfo says it has both DVB subtitles and teletext streams...
Hi. I made a zip file containing an ~34 second ts file. It's size is 68.4 MB, so it's too big for uploading as an attachment. How...
TV-Server Version: RC2 + latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC2 + latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Post moved! New location: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/no-picture-scrambled-viasat-hd-channels-45280/#post305521 /MadDuke :oops:
Post moved! New location...
Post moved! New location...
Replies
Views
Strange that neither ffdshow or ms audio decoder couldn't decode it before. but there could be that issue that mpa has higher rating.
Strange that neither ffdshow or ms audio decoder couldn't decode it before. but there could be that issue that mpa has higher rating.
When I try to watch a channel that have DVBsubs or teletextsubs the video is paused. I've tried different codecs like ffdshow...
Replies
Views
There's an option "epg grabbing while timeshifting/recording" in TV-server configuration/General settings/epg which probably isn't checked... //johnzered
There's an option "epg grabbing while timeshifting/recording" in TV-server configuration/General settings/epg which probably isn't...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
That's correct, but still as the code already exists it shouldn't be that hard to implement it in this scenario too. This is of course nothing critical that needs to be fixed right away. But maybe after 1.0 is out and hopefully most of the bugs are gone it would be a good time to rethink and further develop the overall...
That's correct, but still as the code already exists it shouldn't be that hard to implement it in this scenario too. This is of...
TV-Server Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've tested this on two sytems (the logs below are from a different setup - the effect is the same). While watching live TV with DD 5.1 Sound i only get stereo out. (O.K. I Fixed this in the MP Config with AC3 over language) If recording in mpeg-format i only got stereo. If i play back the recording with vlc, i see up to 16...
Hi, i've tested this on two sytems (the logs below are from a different setup - the effect is the same). While watching live TV...
Hi, i've tested this on two sytems (the logs below are from a different setup - the effect is the same). While watching live TV...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Celeron M 360 (1.4GHz/400MHz/1Mb L2) HDD: Seagate 300Gb 7200RPM SATA 150 Memory: 512MB PC4200 Motherboard: MSI Speedster-FA4 (MS-9625) Video Card: Intel GMA 915 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Intel...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD64 X2 BE2400 HDD: 250GB Samsung Memory: 2GB Motherboard: GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst 8.5 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: optical out Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom