1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (8 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
bribbon, the bug is fixed in MiniDisplay (SVN21826) so just wait for next public build or compile on your own :P About the Touchscreen LCD, is a 3rd party plugin and AFAIK the sources are not available. Simone
bribbon, the bug is fixed in MiniDisplay (SVN21826) so just wait for next public build or compile on your own :P About the...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Custom Windows Version: Vista Premium CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I am just using the default out of the box setting at the minute. I am only using the DVB EPG (not got the damn satellite connection in my flat working yet) I currently have all recordings going to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\recordings and timeshift to...
I am just using the default out of the box setting at the minute. I am only using the DVB EPG (not got the damn satellite...
RC4: RC4: Blue3 Wide: XP Home: Pinnacle 7010ix: Dual DVB-T and dual DVB-S: Latest: Whilst testing MP going into and...
Replies
Views
Hi, for this kind of information we have an own subforum: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum I will add the new frequencies to SVN, :thx: for the update
Hi, for this kind of information we have an own subforum: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum I will add the...
Long time ago I reported wrong frequences for the German DVB-T region Köln/Bonn in this thread: Neue DVB-T Frequenzen Germany...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro sp3 CPU Type: amd be-2400 HDD: 300gb Memory: 4gb Motherboard: biostar k8m800 micro Video Card: nvidia Video Card Driver: nvidia latest Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: realtek 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro sp3 CPU Type: amd be-2400 HDD...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro sp3 CPU Type: amd be-2400 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 win nova-t stick DE
Open MP config, at the top is a button marked user files, the CaptureCardDefinitions.xml is there.
Open MP config, at the top is a button marked user files, the CaptureCardDefinitions.xml is there.
Hi, thanks for the work. It's fine. Sorry for my english, i'm spanish I have a win nova-t stick and i have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, unfortunately this is working as it is designed. The date you're referring to is when the weather forecast was last updated. But I can agree on that it's hard to understand and IMO the date should be changed to a shortdate format with a label with the text "refresh date" or something. //johnzered
Hi, unfortunately this is working as it is designed. The date you're referring to is when the weather forecast was last updated...
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Skin 4:3 Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: HDD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webepg-136/webepg-germany-tvtoday-wont-work-46657/ Attached xml files fixes the problem.
Replies
Views
Changes are added in the next release :)
Changes are added in the next release :)
When using the Launch MP button, the Watchdog automatically performs the "collect logs and other stuff" step for you, but the...
Replies
Views
yeah! this bug is now solved in new svn from 24.12.2009. thx mr. hipp!
yeah! this bug is now solved in new svn from 24.12.2009. thx mr. hipp!
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Fix is in SVN.
Fix is in SVN.
When using virtual keyboard you have to point left of the button. TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: Latest...
Replies
Views
MP 1.0 - Virtual Keyboard still stays on top Thats what i have done. MediaPortal Version: 1.0 without SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional CPU Type: Celeron 2000MHz Memory: 1 GB SDRAM DDR 800 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 5200 Thats what i have done: Bringing the virtual Keyboard on the screen...
MP 1.0 - Virtual Keyboard still stays on top Thats what i have done. MediaPortal Version: 1.0 without SVN MediaPortal Skin...
If you use keyboard, all keys (at least in My Keys plugin) still do their thing and removes focus from virtual keyboard. You have...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys had this problem for a while & the register of the updated "Mpeg2DecFilter.ax" solved it as stated
Thanks guys had this problem for a while & the register of the updated "Mpeg2DecFilter.ax" solved it as stated
TV-Server Version: 1 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista 32bit home premium SP1...
Replies
Views
see also: RC3 slow tv guide
see also: RC3 slow tv guide
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi Hach, just a moment before I could post that tvServer is scanning only one position time and again I saw your post and just checked my hotbird transponder .ini too and the same her on my side. Checked by manually downloading the file from King of sat and there's the same prob :\ so It seems that this problem is not related to...
Hi Hach, just a moment before I could post that tvServer is scanning only one position time and again I saw your post and just...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3, Windows Update: 2008-11-25 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ HDD: WDC WD1200JB Memory: 4 x Crucial PC3200 DDR-DIMM 1024MB CL3 Motherboard: MSI K8N NEO2-FX Video Card: Gigabyte...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index'...
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on...
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup definitive something to think about, when speaking of that i would really like to see a "automatic select for best result in TV Server based on card, sat & user experience", but that would be me dreaming for now ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Yup definitive something to think about, when speaking of that i would really like to see a "automatic select for best result...
Replies
Views
I thought you might be able to find out the reason using the logs. I will let you know if this happens again. This issue was very common some time ago with earlier versions. I'm having quite a lot of issues with RC4 so I have to reboot the PC quite often.
I thought you might be able to find out the reason using the logs. I will let you know if this happens again. This issue was very...
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean is to delete is true mediaportal interface which is sometimes not so handy.. In older releases (RC2 i know for sure).. I was able to delete the .ts and then with the client find the entrys that would...
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean...
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean...
Replies
Views
Hi, This bug is in Mediaportal for a long time, so if it is already registered I am sorry to post a duplicate. I didn't find it in Mantis though. It seems impossible to delete a .iso file when in the shared files view. Even when the .iso is not mounted in Deamon Tools. Regards, Yuri
Hi, This bug is in Mediaportal for a long time, so if it is already registered I am sorry to post a duplicate. I didn't find...
Hi, This bug is in Mediaportal for a long time, so if it is already registered I am sorry to post a duplicate. I didn't find...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4: BLUE3: XP Pro: AMD 64X2 4200 M2: Seagate 750Gb: 1024x2: ASUS Barebone P2-M2A690G: Integrated Radeon X1250: Original ATI display driver 8.352.0.0 for Windows 2000/XP& 64Bit XP.(WHQL) : Realtek ALC883 Azalia 8 Channel: Sound Card AC3: Integrated 64bit(WHQL) Realtek ALC883 Audio Driver...
TV-Server Version: RC4: BLUE3: XP Pro: AMD 64X2 4200 M2: Seagate 750Gb: 1024x2: ASUS Barebone P2-M2A690G...
TV-Server Version: RC4: BLUE3: XP Pro: AMD 64X2 4200 M2: Seagate 750Gb: 1024x2: ASUS Barebone P2-M2A690G...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236) CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz HDD: Memory: 1918MB RAM Motherboard: asus M2A-VM...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1...
Replies
Views
I did some testing with the TvService dieing when opening Scheduled Recordings. It seems to occur exactly once the first time the tree item is selected from Recording Settings to Scheduled Recordings, regardless of whether it is first run or if the tv card is set up or scheduled recordings being imported from RC3. This would explain...
I did some testing with the TvService dieing when opening Scheduled Recordings. It seems to occur exactly once the first time the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide (1366x768) / Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo E6400 (2.12Ghz) HDD: Western Digital 500GB SATA Memory: 1024MB DDR2 Motherboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe Video Card: Gigabyte Nvidia 7600GT Video Card Driver: Latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide (1366x768) / Blue 3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide (1366x768) / Blue 3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tv not working on clients... (1 Viewer) DE
Just tried and it did not help... Thanks anyway
Just tried and it did not help... Thanks anyway
Hi. I can not get tv to work on my clients. All works perfect on the tvserver with mp and client plugin installed. The tv guide...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo - E2140 HDD: WDC WD3200KS Memory: 1 GB Motherboard: Intel 945G Video Card: ATI HD 2400 HD PRO Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.12 Sound Card: SoundMAX Sound Card AC3: ?? Sound Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for the logs. You don't actually need to skip to confuse it. Just leave it playing, and it will stop short. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc4-svn-builds-299/problem-playing-back-recording-progress-49374/ Best wishes, Mark
Hi, Thanks for the logs. You don't actually need to skip to confuse it. Just leave it playing, and it will stop short...
TV-Server Version: 1.0_RC4_Refesh MediaPortal Version: 1.0_RC4_Refesh MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Xp sp3...
Replies
Views
Today I reverted to Windows XP SP2 (I deinstalled WIN XP SP3) to be able to install the old SkyStarII driver (Version 4.4.1 from 1.10.2007) and the system is working perfect again :D. I can switch between channels and it works perfect. BUT: It is not possible to install the old Skystar II driver Version 4.4.1 on a system where WinXP...
Today I reverted to Windows XP SP2 (I deinstalled WIN XP SP3) to be able to install the old SkyStarII driver (Version 4.4.1 from...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64...
Replies
Views
...that was the first Thing, that i`ve proved. ;) But thanks for that...
...that was the first Thing, that i`ve proved. ;) But thanks for that...
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3 Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Dual Athlon 4000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom