1.2.x (3 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
I answer my question. I edited the Gentle.config in server side, and the problem is resolved.
I answer my question. I edited the Gentle.config in server side, and the problem is resolved.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Server running on 192.168.0.190, but the client try to find it on localhost. Check the...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: multiple DVB-T channels get the same channel number Hi mm135200, :thx: again for fast clarification :-) Kind regards Roger
AW: Re: multiple DVB-T channels get the same channel number Hi mm135200, :thx: again for fast clarification :-) Kind regards...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
Just to be clear to everyone, Eventghost + MP message plugin gets every key working, including launching MP, also will it pull MP into focus the same way the green button on a MCE remote does.
Just to be clear to everyone, Eventghost + MP message plugin gets every key working, including launching MP, also will it pull MP...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult x32 For hardware see Old HTPC in sig. I've...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPEG-2 codec issue DE
Have you installed any new codecs or media software that would install codecs recently?
Have you installed any new codecs or media software that would install codecs recently?
Over the last few weeks I have a weird error when trying to play MPEG-2 files e.g. Mediaportal TV recordings. Sometimes they play...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD: 60Gb Memory: 1,5GB Mb Motherboard: MSI Video Card: Asus ATI Radeon HD3650 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.5 Sound Card: Soundblaster Live Sound Card AC3: Coaxial out MPEG2 Video Codec: Ffdshow rev.3972...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: MP1.2 hangs with Live TV Hi Alex, thanks for this offering - great idea and I guess it would help other people as well. The normal user has only a rough understanding of codecs, their relation to formats etc. So most people, I expect, try to solve it with a codec pack as "hammer". I have learned that this is a bad idea and...
AW: Re: MP1.2 hangs with Live TV Hi Alex, thanks for this offering - great idea and I guess it would help other people as well...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ EE HDD: 2x500...
Replies
Views
At least for me the error stopped appearing when I switched my desktop theme to "Windows XP". I was using the "XP Classic" before and with all the unnecessary eye-candy effects disabled. I got the idea by looking at some first hits given by g for "no visual style is currently active"... And I got his error when clicking the...
At least for me the error stopped appearing when I switched my desktop theme to "Windows XP". I was using the "XP Classic" before...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (stable, no SVN, upgraded from 1.1.3 final) MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP, SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I already posted the issue in MP1>Television subforum. Folder for TV Recordings targets a NAS share (eg \\MYNAS\MyShare). Under certain conditions, deleting a recording in MP result in deletion of the entry in the database but no deletion of the file on the NAS share. I run TVService with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I already posted the issue in MP1>Television subforum. Folder for TV Recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I already posted the issue in MP1>Television subforum. Folder for TV Recordings...
Replies
Views
Yeah, you're probably right. I wasn't sure if it was the system or MP/PS++ that was trying/failing to suspend. I did run in debug mode yesterday and it didn't lock up, but it doesn't always happen in normal mode anyway, so that doesn't really mean much. I'll keep trying to get suspend working without TVService/MP first.
Yeah, you're probably right. I wasn't sure if it was the system or MP/PS++ that was trying/failing to suspend. I did run in debug...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Guy's we think this is fixed now. Can you try the TSWriter version 6 from this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/ If you have problems then I would like to know. Thanks.
Guy's we think this is fixed now. Can you try the TSWriter version 6 from this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Further to my previous live tv/epg issues, but possibly unrelated.. attached is a crash...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply, Busy with work :-( PD and doveman thanks for the tips, I'll try them as soon as I can find the time, I didn't realise that the delay could be reduced. I understand it would be difficult to make changes to the 'tune and timeout' setup but how about a start on 'default' channel option, It wouldn't help if a...
Sorry for the late reply, Busy with work :-( PD and doveman thanks for the tips, I'll try them as soon as I can find the time, I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, If a channel is not transmitting when TV is started MP hangs until timeout occurs...
Replies
Views
dood, it appears that you may just be a fricking genius... thanks muchly.. currently sitting round 30%cpu after making that change.. will monitor a while longer but such a dramatic improvement suggests you've nailed it for me.. thank again
dood, it appears that you may just be a fricking genius... thanks muchly.. currently sitting round 30%cpu after making that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 MediaPortal Skin: black glass Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: AMD Dual-Core E-350 (integrated on...
Replies
Views
Hi georgius I can make the file play badly using the patched TsReader from -->here<--. That patch allows streams that don't have SPS and PPS in the same NALU packet to play. mm
Hi georgius I can make the file play badly using the patched TsReader from -->here<--. That patch allows streams that don't have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
I would ... but, the wife deleted the episode in RecordedTV when she finished watching the trans-coded version in videos. I still think it is more likely a corrupted file, as there has been no other issue with more recently recorded programs. ... but now we will have to wait for a repeat of the issue. Thank you, Chuck
I would ... but, the wife deleted the episode in RecordedTV when she finished watching the trans-coded version in videos. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description This just started today on my Client/Server in the living room. I don't know if it is a...
Replies
Views
This was also reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crashes-at-recorded-tv-playback.107688/ I'm going to mark this thread as a bug and close it. Discussion should be carried on in the other thread.
This was also reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crashes-at-recorded-tv-playback.107688/ I'm going to mark...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After upgrading to 1.2.3 some recordings I make with my Hauppauge analog tv tuner card...
Replies
Views
Nice :) and yes please report if it crashs again :)
Nice :) and yes please report if it crashs again :)
When I start a bluray iso, sometimes MediaPortal crashes. If I go through the list of my movies and start one after another, it...
Replies
Views
Well, thread has been quiet for 3 months, so based on the above comment i'll set this to No Bug for now. Seems related to GPU drivers. @Sudia: If you still experience problems, let us know!
Well, thread has been quiet for 3 months, so based on the above comment i'll set this to No Bug for now. Seems related to GPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use mp for several months now and quite satisfied with it, but after my resent update of...
Replies
Views
*bump* Any update?
*bump* Any update?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description occurring on my Client/Server (I haven't run the other clients that much to see a...
Replies
Views
Disable the plugin or delete the plugin database and test if there are still crashes.
Disable the plugin or delete the plugin database and test if there are still crashes.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description hello My Sytem has to problems. TV image freeces from time to time and since today MP...
Replies
Views
This is probably a known issue - pressing 'stop' should return you to the GUI (if it's the same issue).
This is probably a known issue - pressing 'stop' should return you to the GUI (if it's the same issue).
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description MP crashed twice while I was watching a recording of &quot;Wanted&quot; last night. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, tested the latest & folder is now removed & import works well, nice work arion_p Regards Roy
Hi, tested the latest & folder is now removed & import works well, nice work arion_p Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP consistently crashes when I try to import a track from an old compilation CD. The CD...
Replies
Views
Welcome blaupunkt_1925 Why would you want to do that, VLC quality is not great, if you have something specifically wrong, please start a new thread in the newcomers forum with as much detail as possible. Regards
Welcome blaupunkt_1925 Why would you want to do that, VLC quality is not great, if you have something specifically wrong, please...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I resume from Power down (S3 or S4) there is a screen indicating tha MP has chrashed during power down. Have tried a fresh install and even tried to delete databases. Steps to Reproduce: Just Power off and wait, and then Power on again
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I resume from Power down (S3 or S4) there is a screen indicating tha MP has...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I resume from Power down (S3 or S4) there is a screen indicating tha MP has...
Replies
Views
You are using EVR renderer on Win XP - this isn't really a supported configuration. For XP, use VMR9 renderer. For Vista and Win 7, use EVR renderer. (Basically, since MP 1.2.2 the video part of the filter graph is rebuilt if the video frame size/resolution changes on a channel change - in your logs this is happening correctly...
You are using EVR renderer on Win XP - this isn't really a supported configuration. For XP, use VMR9 renderer. For Vista and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After an update from 1.2.1 to 1.2.3 i have the following issue: After some channel...
Replies
Views
I killed the cat with a clean install. Now it works.
I killed the cat with a clean install. Now it works.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 32b CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050E HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod --------------------------------- Sometimes when returning from hibernate MediaPortal is "unresponsive" and can't be closed. Even ALT+F4, ALT+Tab, CTRL+ALT+DEL does not change the fact that i continue to see MP like nothing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod...
Replies
Views
:( bumpity bump
:( bumpity bump
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I started a thread about this some time ago but only recently discovered what I believe...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 motor menu DE
Good news? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/usals-support-101937/
Good news? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/usals-support-101937/
MediaPortal Version 1.2.1: MediaPortal Skin maya: Windows Version windows 7 ultimate: CPU Type intel core 2 quad q9550s...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP Version 1.3.0.0 Beta Enabled Minidisplay and selected Generic Serial Character VFD/LCD driver v04_10_2008 Made a crossover cable between 2 serial Ports to view the data in a Terminal Program, selected the 1st.Com in the Driver and the 2. in the Terminal Program (Tera Term) No Data , neither...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP Version 1.3.0.0 Beta Enabled Minidisplay and selected Generic Serial Character VFD/LCD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP Version 1.3.0.0 Beta Enabled Minidisplay and selected Generic Serial Character VFD/LCD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Tested in 1.3.0.0Beta (where to Post Reports?) assume this Error exists in every Version. With 16 Chars/2 Lines all OK, with 24 Chars/2 Lines ************** Ausnahmetext ************** System.ArgumentException: Ungültiger Parameter. bei System.Drawing.Image.get_Width() bei...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Tested in 1.3.0.0Beta (where to Post Reports?) assume this Error exists in every...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Tested in 1.3.0.0Beta (where to Post Reports?) assume this Error exists in every...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom