1.2.x (6 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recording-tv-on-network-share-no-longer-works.79856/ and https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/no-record.96678/ Basically, you need to run tvservice under a user account that also has correct access permissions on the network share (it runs under the standard system account by...
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recording-tv-on-network-share-no-longer-works.79856/ and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Live TV works until you try to manually record something. The recording feature appears...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an incorrect mapping from the displayed name to the underlying action. Specifically, the NEXT_SUBTITLE option, which is displayed in the list as a customizable action, is actually mapped to the ACTION_NEXT_AUDIO...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an...
Replies
Views
I've try the new dshowhelper_092 WITH DWM and everything is great, no more stuttering when navigate in GUI. But if I use dshowhelper_092 WITHOUT DWM or the original one in MP 1.2.2 (55f) the stutter occure again
I've try the new dshowhelper_092 WITH DWM and everything is great, no more stuttering when navigate in GUI. But if I use...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description With a single button, I can add or remove framedrop TV. Steps to Reproduce: I'll be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV ser DE
You have broken your database. Please read this thread and maybe it helps for you. If not, then uninstall TV Server with database (do not leave old database) and install TV Server with database again.
You have broken your database. Please read this thread and maybe it helps for you. If not, then uninstall TV Server with database...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description the tv server gives an unknown errror when I select a channel TV or radio. None of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD playback crash DE
I guess it was. Updated to more recent drivers
I guess it was. Updated to more recent drivers
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 (Prod) / Recent SVN (Test) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (Prod) / Windows...
Replies
Views
Try removing the DVB-EPG CRC Check option. Also try removing the option to grab whilst idle. Both of these can cause standby issues.
Try removing the DVB-EPG CRC Check option. Also try removing the option to grab whilst idle. Both of these can cause standby issues.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After fresh PC start it's all good with TV section of MP. After few minutes of...
Replies
Views
look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/firedtv-standby.106229/#post-850006
look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/firedtv-standby.106229/#post-850006
MP client lost connection to TV service directly after wakeup from hibernate at 2011-09-25 14:04:14.419921 - see logs. The task...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have never tried to ping the server - how would I go about trying this? Ultimately, there is never any problem browisng or playing shared files from the client PCs outside mediaportal. Forcing half-duplex - that sounds like something that might be worth trying. What does this entail? I did try and find whether I have a...
Hi, I have never tried to ping the server - how would I go about trying this? Ultimately, there is never any problem browisng or...
Started tv server machine with switch turned off, so no link on LAN card. When server starts up and the network card does not have...
Replies
Views
I think I will keep the new dll file in place since it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your efforts in this matter.
I think I will keep the new dll file in place since it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your efforts in this matter.
My HTPC is nearly complete now. It's just a matter of testing and fine-tuning a few details. Everything is pretty much working...
Replies
Views
OK thank you for that, I'm not really qualified to know, so more than happy to go with the workaround for now and provide any logs/details if you need them. I'd best leave it to you experts now, If I can help in anyway let me know.
OK thank you for that, I'm not really qualified to know, so more than happy to go with the workaround for now and provide any...
Problem I have is that I can't get MP to restart again after closing it. I only use it to watch TV which it does perfectly and I'm...
Replies
Views
You are absolutely correct. Apologies for giving the wrong information. Either way, logs are needed. Mark
You are absolutely correct. Apologies for giving the wrong information. Either way, logs are needed. Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description You can not See Pictures in Wikipedia: Steps to Reproduce: Start Wikipedia (German)...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have noticed that if you are watching something (TVSeries/Moving Pictures) etc that the screen blank / screen saver timer includes the time that you are watching a show. As I have my screen blank set to 10 minutes, everytime I finish watching an episode the screen turns off. I would have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have noticed that if you are watching something (TVSeries/Moving Pictures) etc that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have noticed that if you are watching something (TVSeries/Moving Pictures) etc that...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs along.The exception in Error.log is in German, but it generally means "reference not pointing to an instance"; i.e. a non- valid pointer or a reference to a non- existing object. (Sorry no C# programmer)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs...
Replies
Views
I also had the issue that sometimes on channel change the sound got lost. Tried the StopMod45, StopMode41 which didn't work very well for me. Slow channel changes and sound holes / stuttering the first seconds after a channel change. However the one from TsReader_MP122_graphRebuildFix_1.zip seems to work quite perfect in my setup...
I also had the issue that sometimes on channel change the sound got lost. Tried the StopMod45, StopMode41 which didn't work very...
Hello and Merry Christmas, Family is watching TV and we just realized that TV PCM stereo sound doesn't play. No mute symbol is...
Replies
Views
Hello I found out that the .net4 Updates and .net4 security fixes seem to be the reason, maybe caused by a download error or someting else. They crashed the PC so often that the configuration files of Mediaportal were corrupt. So I had to deinstall all the fixes and updates of the last few days -- resetting the computer to last...
Hello I found out that the .net4 Updates and .net4 security fixes seem to be the reason, maybe caused by a download error or...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, suddenly I am encountering two problems when using MediaPortal. First problem is...
Replies
Views
What does exactly happen?
What does exactly happen?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description 2012-02-19 07:11:46.163411 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception...
Replies
Views
An 'every week at this time' schedule will record whatever happens to be on at that time every week. It doesn't check for the program name. Edit: the schedule is set for 21.10 - 21.45. Since the second (7.22) program starts at 21.40, it will be recorded. Or, I think, 5 minutes of it plus the post-record time will be recorded. Mark
An 'every week at this time' schedule will record whatever happens to be on at that time every week. It doesn't check for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have shedule a record to weekly record Two and a Half man at the same time, but this...
Replies
Views
Hi Mark, I had this problem also. Do you have more tuner cards listed in server settings than you should? For me, and for some unknown reason, MP has picked up a mystery and non-existent duplicate of my tuner card. It is a dual so there should be two entries but for some reason there are 3. Haven't figured out how to fix it yet but...
Hi Mark, I had this problem also. Do you have more tuner cards listed in server settings than you should? For me, and for some...
I don't have Debug shortcut since I use TVserver in stand-alone mode, so I attached all the logs TVServer produced below...
Replies
Views
Cannot reproduce, mine changes on the second hand hitting 60 spot on. tried with 5 different skins.
Cannot reproduce, mine changes on the second hand hitting 60 spot on. tried with 5 different skins.
Sometimes the clock has not the same time like the windows clock. It is behind them. See the screenshot. MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505) CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz HDD: 1 x 110 GB, 1 x 1.5 TB (consist of 3 x 500 GB) Memory: 4 GB Motherboard: Asus...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service...
Replies
Views
For DVDs you must have folder structure exactly like this: Film\MovieName\Video_TS\(VIDEO_TS.IFO + other VOB and IFO files). Something like this: Video Database - MediaPortal Wiki
For DVDs you must have folder structure exactly like this: Film\MovieName\Video_TS\(VIDEO_TS.IFO + other VOB and IFO files)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win 7 x 64 Sp 1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5 HDD: OCZ SSD...
Replies
Views
I have been messing around with the newer last.fm API and I have some very basic code that I need testing. Could you please PM me an email address and I will send you something to try
I have been messing around with the newer last.fm API and I have some very basic code that I need testing. Could you please PM me...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core E2400 1.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
A danish thread on recordere.dk, where several users have similar issues can be found here (in danish): For tidlige undertekster p optagelser (DVB-T?) - recordere.dk forum - Side 1
A danish thread on recordere.dk, where several users have similar issues can be found here (in danish): For tidlige undertekster p...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x2 240e 2.8 GHz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 System crash on unattended recording (1 Viewer) DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80 GHz HDD: Western Digital WD10EACS 1.0 TB Memory: 8GB DDR2 non ECC Motherboard: Azus P5N7A-VM Video Card: Onboard Nvidia Gforce 9300 Video Card Driver: 8.7.12.8652 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek / Nvidia HD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80...
Replies
Views
AW: Freeze when trying to enter Live TV at random times Bad news - after inserting a call to LogDebug befor acquiring m_Lock in CMpTs::AddChannel the problem seems to be gone. LogDebug("AddChannel (%ld), last lock: %s (%ld)", GetCurrentThreadId(), m_LastLock, m_LastLockThread); CAutoLock lock(&m_Lock); Not really surprising as...
AW: Freeze when trying to enter Live TV at random times Bad news - after inserting a call to LogDebug befor acquiring m_Lock in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Phenom II X2 955 BE HDD...
Replies
Views
When you adjust skip steps, you can only go ascending, not descending, so not a bug more a design flaw and as it works, don't think anyone will be that bothered by it to change.
When you adjust skip steps, you can only go ascending, not descending, so not a bug more a design flaw and as it works, don't think...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: AMD A8-3850 HDD: Crucial m4 60GB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte, the popular AM2+ one. Video Card: NVIDIA 8400 GS MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow, lates k-lite 8.10 MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow handles all. h.264 Video Codec...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD: S: 1 TB C: 1,5TB Memory: S: 2GB DDR2 C: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: S: MSI 550MCP C: Gigabyte 780G Video Card: C: HD6450 Video Card Driver: 10.8 Sound Card: Onboard, ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Power loop DE
Sometimes when I turn on my MP machine it turns straight off again. sometimes this takes 10 seconds or tonight it was fast enough that the TV monitor often had not even started showing a picture before it was turned off again. I thought it might have been a conflicting setting in the power scheduler settings but I now use power...
Sometimes when I turn on my MP machine it turns straight off again. sometimes this takes 10 seconds or tonight it was fast enough...
Sometimes when I turn on my MP machine it turns straight off again. sometimes this takes 10 seconds or tonight it was fast enough...
Replies
Views
re: StackLayout -> Auto align/invisible not working on "first" item OK, seems like this is NOT a bug. The problem was that there was not Thumb file here, so adding +Control.HasThumb(itself) to Visibility mitigated this: Before: After: You can close this as "NOT BUG", :thx:
re: StackLayout -> Auto align/invisible not working on "first" item OK, seems like this is NOT a bug. The problem was that there...
It seems that when you have a group using StackLayout(0,Horizontal,true), that Auto alignment for hidden items does work in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom