aMPdroid (3 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 12 Hour Time format DE
is it possible to show 12 hour time format (a.m. & p.m.) in the tv section? if so, how would I do it?
is it possible to show 12 hour time format (a.m. & p.m.) in the tv section? if so, how would I do it?
Replies
Views
MX player works fine for me on Samsung galaxy s4. For best results I make sure HW+ is enabled within settings of mxplayer. Do you see it loading the external player? Are you trying to stream locally or over the internet? On 3g or WiFi? Also logs would help..
MX player works fine for me on Samsung galaxy s4. For best results I make sure HW+ is enabled within settings of mxplayer. Do you...
Hey there. Yesterday i´ve installed aMPdroid on my Galaxy Note 3. The remote works properly. So the does MP too. But when i try to...
Replies
Views
Installed alogcat , but dont know exactly how it works . start alogcat start ampdroid amdroid crashed and this is what i get : --------- beginning of /dev/log/main I/dalvikvm( 5543): Enabling JNI app bug workarounds for target SDK version 11... D/dalvikvm( 5543): GC_CONCURRENT freed 162K, 3% free 9279K/9472K, paused 3ms+7ms, total...
Installed alogcat , but dont know exactly how it works . start alogcat start ampdroid amdroid crashed and this is what i get ...
Sorry 4 my bad english but i found no german support/help I installed mediaportal v1.6.0 on my computer (Pinnacle DVB-T USB Stick...
Replies
Views
I think it would be neat if you could launch a user selected app, like Google Search or VoxWav from inside aMPdroid. That would allow a more fluid experience jumping from the remote to a Voice command software. There are of course ways to integrate the speech recognition inside aMPdroid, but that would probably be a lot of work and...
I think it would be neat if you could launch a user selected app, like Google Search or VoxWav from inside aMPdroid. That would...
I think it would be neat if you could launch a user selected app, like Google Search or VoxWav from inside aMPdroid. That would...
Replies
Views
I have also set up a multiseat installation (in ampdroid i set up the tvServer IP, and all other my clients IPs). But it's not possible to start with ampDroid a live tv stream or a recording on selected client. What i have done wrong or does this feature only work with singleseat installation?
I have also set up a multiseat installation (in ampdroid i set up the tvServer IP, and all other my clients IPs). But it's not...
Sorry, I know this is going to be one of those "Dooh" moments, but can someone point me to a definitive outline/set of...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'd like to know if it's possible to add a feature to download the sybtitles on the htpc from the mobile device ? thx.
Hello, i'd like to know if it's possible to add a feature to download the sybtitles on the htpc from the mobile device ? thx.
Replies
Views
i want ampdroid to disconnect after a given time, so the htpc can go to sleep..
i want ampdroid to disconnect after a given time, so the htpc can go to sleep..
As i watch tv over ampdroid before i sleep i would love a sleep timer, which will disconnect from mp after a given time. now i will...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't realize there was a new post in this forum... Sounds like a bug, I can't really help you though since I'm not planning to do any bugfix release for the current 1.1 branch... I will have a look at it and will double-check for the next version (which will have a rework of the download code anyways).
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't realize there was a new post in this forum... Sounds like a bug, I can't really help you though...
Hi Diebagger, First of all - fabulous app - as I have said before, the best thing about mediaportal and my main interface (even...
Replies
Views
Good :)
Good :)
I would like to use aMPdroid from outside my network, but can't get it working. My environment: The MPExtended service is running...
Replies
Views
hello i need some help. i used mediportal 1.5 i have a Tablet with ampdroid 1.1 instaled and in the pc have instaled mpxtende 0.5.4. ok the remote Works fine but the rest of buttons (movies, music, series etc) dont work. When i push show this message "WRONG SERVICE VERSION" somebody can help????? thanks in advance
hello i need some help. i used mediportal 1.5 i have a Tablet with ampdroid 1.1 instaled and in the pc have instaled mpxtende...
hello i need some help. i used mediportal 1.5 i have a Tablet with ampdroid 1.1 instaled and in the pc have instaled mpxtende...
Replies
Views
I sorted the problem by using Easymote instead. Easy to set up and works a treat!
I sorted the problem by using Easymote instead. Easy to set up and works a treat!
Hi everyone, I read that it's not possible to play a playlist from your HTPC on your Android device, But is there a way of playing...
Replies
Views
Other things: See playtime om phone When you go back a folder, dont start on the first but stay at the folder you entered. Regards Mic
Other things: See playtime om phone When you go back a folder, dont start on the first but stay at the folder you entered...
Hello, First of all, let me congratulate you for the work done on aMPdroid: it is working really stable at home which was not the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Folder sorting help DE
Gues i have to alter names on all my folders then....
Gues i have to alter names on all my folders then....
Hi... I have sorted my folders by numbers: 1-2002 2-2002 3-2002............ 15-2004 16-2004 17-2004 ect. Media portal is...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks Oxan - something so obvious but that was the answer!! It all works perfectly now, it's VERY cool :) Might be something to add in a future version of Ampdroid - a message to say when this is the case - and/or add it to the list of possible problems in the installation guide/wiki.
Wow thanks Oxan - something so obvious but that was the answer!! It all works perfectly now, it's VERY cool :) Might be something...
Ampdroid is great! I have installed it on my Samsung S3 mini, after a few little teething problems it is connecting up to my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Minix Neo X5 DE
Thanks for posting the logs Arne... I have been very busy lately so I haven't found the time to put out the logs for it :) /T
Thanks for posting the logs Arne... I have been very busy lately so I haven't found the time to put out the logs for it :) /T
Hi, I have been running Ampdroid just perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have been so impressed by it so I decided to buy a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm in the process of setting up aMPdroid and i'm having a bit of toruble figuring out what software i need to install on what pc. My setup consits of having a server which has all my media stored on and the tv server installed. I then have another pc elsewhere which is the mediaportal client. Now from what I can see...
Hello all, I'm in the process of setting up aMPdroid and i'm having a bit of toruble figuring out what software i need to install...
Hello all, I'm in the process of setting up aMPdroid and i'm having a bit of toruble figuring out what software i need to install...
Replies
Views
Glad to hear. (y)
Glad to hear. (y)
I've tried to install ampdroid to a Acer da220hql Monitor. But Market tells me, it's not compatible. The Monitor is running Android...
Replies
Views
I'm running ampDroid free edition on a Galaxy S3, connected to my MP server over the LAN. The MP (1.3) server is running on a Windows 7 machine. I'm trying to schedule a TV recording from ampDroid and the ampDroid interface tells me that the scheduling has been successful, but the recording is not scheduled and the entries below are...
I'm running ampDroid free edition on a Galaxy S3, connected to my MP server over the LAN. The MP (1.3) server is running on a...
I'm running ampDroid free edition on a Galaxy S3, connected to my MP server over the LAN. The MP (1.3) server is running on a...
Replies
Views
Yeah I already figured out another way. Thanks for answer anyway.
Yeah I already figured out another way. Thanks for answer anyway.
Could you add third party API, so I could make app that sends commands (play, pause, volume up/down, skip, previous etc.) to your...
Replies
Views
sry I didn't look here anymore cause no one answered :X I tried movingpictures, it was working then :) thx
sry I didn't look here anymore cause no one answered :X I tried movingpictures, it was working then :) thx
Hello, I can start audio tracks and tv channels at the pc over the app, but if I want to start a video there is no reaction on...
Replies
Views
:) hi... is me again. The live streaming protocol works for Movies and Series but does not work for Live TV streaming :( I try using the different protocols (vlc, ffmpeg, http live streaming) with internal and external player but nothing seems to work. It plays for like 6 seconds then it stops :( How do I retrieve the android...
:) hi... is me again. The live streaming protocol works for Movies and Series but does not work for Live TV streaming :( I try...
Hi, I just got a new phone, the HTC DNA :) For some reason I am not able to stream videos to my HTC DNA using aMPdroid. The video...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me how to make a music playlist with aMPdroid? Can't find options like "add to playlist". Thanks!
Can someone tell me how to make a music playlist with aMPdroid? Can't find options like "add to playlist". Thanks!
Replies
Views
Well, everything is fixed. After attempting again the installation/uninstall procedure I managed to uninstall and re-install. Mpextended works fine now. The two issues that caused my troubles are: -installing steamedmp installs a number of plugins/extensions that conflict with mpextended, incompatible versions I guess. -Uninstalling...
Well, everything is fixed. After attempting again the installation/uninstall procedure I managed to uninstall and re-install...
Hi all, I have just installed a fresh copy of windows 8 pro x64 and to my great surprise... no media center. So I ended up...
Replies
Views
I have my TVserver and media on a machine which also has a client MP install on it (this machine is used as our main living room htpc). TV and media is then shared to other clients around the house over LAN (a couple of laptops with client installs on them). I only want to access that one server machine from outside my LAN so there...
I have my TVserver and media on a machine which also has a client MP install on it (this machine is used as our main living room...
I've tried setting up MPextended and Ampdroid v1.1.3 on my Galaxy S2 but am having issues establishing a connection to the service...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPdroid over 3g DE
Just in case anyone else stumbles on this thread looking for help getting aMPdroid working with remote access (over cellular network etc.) I'll post what I did. I was working fine within my home network but couldn't get access remotely using my cellphone/tablet etc. In aMPdroid you need to set up a new client manually, QR codes won't...
Just in case anyone else stumbles on this thread looking for help getting aMPdroid working with remote access (over cellular...
aMPdroid is working fine over my home wifi and through my Samsung galaxy s3 phone and Motorola xoom tablet. But when I tried to...
Replies
Views
Looking forward for the sorting option, especially by date. I would also appreciate the sorting option for planned recording. H/V Asboe
Looking forward for the sorting option, especially by date. I would also appreciate the sorting option for planned recording. H/V...
Well... that's pretty much it... I would like to be able to sort my recordings from newer to older, rather than in alphabetical...
Replies
Views
Hi if i set the video quality to Android VLC or HTTP profiles, the sound abn dVideo ar not in sync (the sound is some seconds before the video). If I use the Android FFmpeg profiles than sound and video are in sync. But the FFmpeg uses more resources on my multiseat server that is wy I'd rather use VLC or HTTP profiles. The Android I...
Hi if i set the video quality to Android VLC or HTTP profiles, the sound abn dVideo ar not in sync (the sound is some seconds...
Hi if i set the video quality to Android VLC or HTTP profiles, the sound abn dVideo ar not in sync (the sound is some seconds...
Replies
Views
thanks!
thanks!
i'm probably too stupid, but can anyone tell how i can stop playback of a movie/tv show? all i can find is the 'pause' button, no...
Replies
Views
Didn't see your P.S.
Didn't see your P.S.
Hello, At one point in time I was prompted to select an external player when I had that option checked in aMPdroid. I am no...
Replies
Views
Thanks I'll have a bit more of a look into it this weekend.
Thanks I'll have a bit more of a look into it this weekend.
Thanks for the great App. Quick question. Some strange reason the remote and play on PC function does not work. All other...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom