aMPdroid (18 Viewers)

Yes, but they're sending out developer editions for free to select projects... So re-tweet the last post to support aMPdroid for google-tv and similar devices... ;)
Yes, but they're sending out developer editions for free to select projects... So re-tweet the last post to support aMPdroid for...
As I got myself a MK808 I wonder if there are any plans to place aMPDroid as frontend for MP on Android? Reason is simple - these...
Replies
Views
I'm kind of stuck trying to get AMPDroid and MPExtended to work in a couple areas. I was hoping you guys could provide some insight. A little background. I have MPExtended, MP, MPTV services and basic plugins installed on my desktop for testing. My Android phone has AMPDroid installed and working. The first issue I noticed is...
I'm kind of stuck trying to get AMPDroid and MPExtended to work in a couple areas. I was hoping you guys could provide some...
I'm kind of stuck trying to get AMPDroid and MPExtended to work in a couple areas. I was hoping you guys could provide some...
Replies
Views
WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! as you suggest transcoding only audio did the magic!!!!! now i'm able to watch live HD tv and HD recordings smooth like silk here the profiles bot ffmpeg and vlc the give the same result on my zenithink c91 upgrade tablet .... <!-- Android VLC profiles --> <TranscoderProfile> <Name>Android...
WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! as you suggest transcoding only audio did the magic!!!!! now i'm able to watch live HD tv and HD...
Hi, i want to share my experience and eventually find a way to resolve my problem. Firstly i want to let you know that i can't...
Replies
Views
Dam, play store did not recognize that I had an old version (1.0.1). I had to deinstall it first. That fixed it. Thanks.
Dam, play store did not recognize that I had an old version (1.0.1). I had to deinstall it first. That fixed it. Thanks.
Hi DieBagger, I have aMPdroid 1.0.1 running and upgraded MPExtended from 0.4.x to 0.5.1.0 yesterday. I only used the remote control...
Replies
Views
Moved to aMPdroid forum
Moved to aMPdroid forum
I have configured all my movies with moving Pictures, which is working great, but When i use remote access i cant access them to...
Replies
Views
ok thanks Steve. I have managed to get things working now. Remote access via 3G working fine. thanks for all your help.
ok thanks Steve. I have managed to get things working now. Remote access via 3G working fine. thanks for all your help.
I have recently transferred to using mediaportal and loving it but im having problems with ampdroid. I have everything working via...
Replies
Views
Well, from the Moving Pictures forum, I can't tell what the latest version is, but it looks like I have the latest version as near as I can tell. I have 1.4.0.1418, as I stated in the OP. The movies do play from aMPdroid. I should have stated that in the OP. This question is more about why do I get the error message and how do I...
Well, from the Moving Pictures forum, I can't tell what the latest version is, but it looks like I have the latest version as near...
I think I have everything set up (using the new version, released this past weekend on 25 Nov). I had the last versio ninstalled...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music doesn't start DE
You'll have to give a better description of what you're doing, what doesn't work currently is play single songs...
You'll have to give a better description of what you're doing, what doesn't work currently is play single songs...
When trying to start music from ampdroid, it doesn't start playing the song/album on my client. When pressing next on my MCE remote...
Replies
Views
Hi DieBagger, thanks for aMPdroid! It is very great and Works really nice and fast. Currently aMPdroid bring a 7-day preview of the EPG. Is it possible to expand this to 14 days or to Full-EPG content? Thx, Dominik
Hi DieBagger, thanks for aMPdroid! It is very great and Works really nice and fast. Currently aMPdroid bring a 7-day preview of...
Hi DieBagger, thanks for aMPdroid! It is very great and Works really nice and fast. Currently aMPdroid bring a 7-day preview of...
Replies
Views
OK Thanks hugely DieBagger ..... Your instruction works .... Appreciate your quick response ..... Just the function is a little different to the earlier release .... I now Long press on the recording icon ... then press play at the top of the screen and it works fine ..... I can retire relaxed tonight .. Many thanks again ...... I...
OK Thanks hugely DieBagger ..... Your instruction works .... Appreciate your quick response ..... Just the function is a little...
Hi everyone. I just installed the latest version of aMPdroid and MPExtended. I was able to get the streaming working nice on my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPdroid 1.0.1 Final (1 Viewer) DE
aMPdroid 1.1 released
aMPdroid 1.1 released
aMPdroid 1.0.1 Final (finally) Android App for MediaPortal aMPdroid is MediaPortal for your Android phone or tablet. With...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your answer DieBagger. I couldn't get it work yet. But I'll wait for the next release and try with that one. I'll let you know the outcome. :)
Thanks for your answer DieBagger. I couldn't get it work yet. But I'll wait for the next release and try with that one. I'll let...
Hi, I installed yesterday the aMPdroid remote on my tablet, but unfortunalty I can't get it connected to Media-Portal. I read a...
Replies
Views
Nice one :D
Nice one :D
Just thinking aloud, but there in a new launcher available called Chamellion which seems to work mostly with widgets. It is totally...
Replies
Views
Try to disable the Windows firewall... We will hopefully release new versions of MpExtended/aMPdroid this weekend where we this should be way easier...
Try to disable the Windows firewall... We will hopefully release new versions of MpExtended/aMPdroid this weekend where we this...
Ive installed MPExtended 0.4.3 on my win7 based server, and ampdroid 1.0.1 on my GalaxyS2 mobile phone and can connect and...
Replies
Views
Subject says most if it. I have a single seat server which remote clients use to view television, just like my ampdroid (pro) client. Single seat HTPC only switch on and off TV and AMP when a user is sitting on the couch actually using it. Every other situation is solved with away mode (no TV and AMP needed) However, I just...
Subject says most if it. I have a single seat server which remote clients use to view television, just like my ampdroid (pro)...
Subject says most if it. I have a single seat server which remote clients use to view television, just like my ampdroid (pro)...
Replies
Views
Just a though, instead of transcoding the stream, why not just send out the raw stream like XMBC does? That would solve a lot of users issues with streaming.
Just a though, instead of transcoding the stream, why not just send out the raw stream like XMBC does? That would solve a lot of...
Hi guys, I seem to have developed a problem when streaming. I can stream to my phone (HD2) perfectly for about the 1st 3 minutes...
Replies
Views
After a lot of messing around, I finally got the Remote part of aMPdroid working by forwarding port 8017 on my router, and adding a inbound rule to the windows firewall. Now if I could just get Movies, Series, Music, Tv and Videos going too I'd be very happy. For some reason, forwarding port 4322 and adding an inbound rule hasn't...
After a lot of messing around, I finally got the Remote part of aMPdroid working by forwarding port 8017 on my router, and adding a...
After a lot of messing around, I finally got the Remote part of aMPdroid working by forwarding port 8017 on my router, and adding a...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for your feedback.
Hi, I'm discovering this very usefull plugin. I've decided to use a second medaportal client with a tizzbird F20 box. This...
Replies
Views
I was able to fix it. All I needed to do was to configure the MovingPictures plugin, as you suggested. Thanks!
I was able to fix it. All I needed to do was to configure the MovingPictures plugin, as you suggested. Thanks!
Hi. I am trying to get aMPdroid running. I have installed the latest versions of MP, ExtendedMP and aMPdroid. When I tap on the...
Replies
Views
I will not give any dates, early test versions have been already sent to the testers group and now it'll be a matter of making it release-ready...
I will not give any dates, early test versions have been already sent to the testers group and now it'll be a matter of making it...
I'm using an EVO 3D. I have MX Player and Mobo Player installed. When I try to view an RTSP stream it will automatically...
Replies
Views
Hello ; did you find anything out ?
Hello ; did you find anything out ?
Hello, I have a slight issue using ampdroid. I have set up mediaportal to go idle and blank screen to prevent burns on my tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot connect DE
Turns out it is a bug in the program where a high numbered port cannot be used (I tried several ports on the 50k range). Not sure if its android or program related.
Turns out it is a bug in the program where a high numbered port cannot be used (I tried several ports on the 50k range). Not sure...
Decided to give this program a go, and I can report that everything works beside this program. I can view the links from MPExtended...
Replies
Views
navigating via album artist makes more sense, which is why that is how mediaportal is setup by default (you can change this if you want)
navigating via album artist makes more sense, which is why that is how mediaportal is setup by default (you can change this if you...
Hey there... I have been using Ampdroid for several months now and it has really made great progress. Thanks DieBagger!! (y)...
Replies
Views
MPExtended 0.5 isn't compatible with aMPdroid 1.0. MPExtended 0.5 will be released at the same time as aMPdroid 1.1, which supports MPExtended 0.5.
MPExtended 0.5 isn't compatible with aMPdroid 1.0. MPExtended 0.5 will be released at the same time as aMPdroid 1.1, which supports...
I have version 0.5 installation of both mpextended. and since I have the ampdrodid intalado this version says "wrong version...
Replies
Views
PROBLEM RESOLVED: It seems that going about a different way of opening the port in windows firewall advanced settings has fixed the problem. Reference - http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/Firewall
PROBLEM RESOLVED: It seems that going about a different way of opening the port in windows firewall advanced settings has fixed...
Hi I've always had problems with windows firewall and mpextend, however I have no problems with windows firewall and wifiremote...
Replies
Views
God bless you my friend... :) Looking forward to see MPEXtended 0.5 finally also...
God bless you my friend... :) Looking forward to see MPEXtended 0.5 finally also...
Hi guys, I realize that there haven't been much updates about what's going on with aMPdroid... There has been another (hopefully...
Replies
Views
aMPdroid passed the 30.000 downloads mark yesterday in the android play store (not counting alternative stores + manual downloads)... It's also at a 4.4 rating with over 700 votes and nearly 400 comments. Thanks for all the positive reviews/comments/ratings... The upcoming version is still in the works, you can find another small...
aMPdroid passed the 30.000 downloads mark yesterday in the android play store (not counting alternative stores + manual...
aMPdroid passed the 30.000 downloads mark yesterday in the android play store (not counting alternative stores + manual...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 error in french DE
Hi, something strange happened. I installed ampdroid on my htc desire Z. When I went and tried to add a client, I just got a message saying "ajouter un client dans les paramètres" (add a client in the settings). I tried everything, even the "menu" softkey, nothing would happen. I change the language setting to english, and then went...
Hi, something strange happened. I installed ampdroid on my htc desire Z. When I went and tried to add a client, I just got a...
Hi, something strange happened. I installed ampdroid on my htc desire Z. When I went and tried to add a client, I just got a...
Replies
Views
Quick question, when I press the home button MP seems to want to do it but then I'm still in the screen I was in. Any suggestions? I am not using Basichome, skin StreamedMP.
Quick question, when I press the home button MP seems to want to do it but then I'm still in the screen I was in. Any suggestions...
Quick question, when I press the home button MP seems to want to do it but then I'm still in the screen I was in. Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
I don't know your exact setup, but the goal of what I wrote is to be able to use aMPdroid and the MPExtended web interface to view TV recordings natively as if they were actually recorded by MP TV Server. I tried just adding the recorded tv share to the MediaPortal Videos library and using it that way, which does work for aMPdroid...
I don't know your exact setup, but the goal of what I wrote is to be able to use aMPdroid and the MPExtended web interface to view...
Hi, after a long time of "If I have time for it I could try Ampdroid" I decided to try it out. So I watched into the Plugins -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom