General (60 Viewers)

Hi, just a notification. An user has made a tool for generating .nfo files and copying artwork from Moving Pictures and MyTVSeries to help in transition from MP1 to MP2. Related thread: [solved] - Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 Link to the tool is in post #6. Maybe this is of interest for...
Hi, just a notification. An user has made a tool for generating .nfo files and copying artwork from Moving Pictures and MyTVSeries...
Hi, just a notification. An user has made a tool for generating .nfo files and copying artwork from Moving Pictures and MyTVSeries...
Replies
Views
IIRC the logo manager repository was developed by @offbyone. As I have seen him active recently, maybe he can assist here?
IIRC the logo manager repository was developed by @offbyone. As I have seen him active recently, maybe he can assist here?
Hello, TV logos in MP2 are added through a self-managed process: users may post their requests for new TV channel logos and/or...
Replies
Views
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main languages de, fr, it and sv are fully updated, all other languages unfortunately are incomplete. We are therefore looking for volunteers who would adopt their individual language to complete and monitor the...
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main...
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main...
Replies
Views
Problem Fixed. A graphics driver update fixed this problem.
Problem Fixed. A graphics driver update fixed this problem.
Hi there, I tried to find a similar thread but failed to find one. My MP2 Alpha4 test system wont show video for some odd reason...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
The radio button is already implemented and might be ready for next release.
The radio button is already implemented and might be ready for next release.
Hi there, I missed the Radio Funktion for dvb-s radio under music like in mp1. Where i can find the radio stations and how can i...
Replies
Views
You should see exactly what I posted above, i.e. two (2) options that you can choose from. Using the remote you need to press the red Record button, the select the option that you want with the arrow keys and lastly press OK on your remote. However, maybe the remote is not correctly mapped and you would need to use the Input Manager...
You should see exactly what I posted above, i.e. two (2) options that you can choose from. Using the remote you need to press the...
*** Moved from another thread and edited by Administrator *** Hello: Anyhow, I'm having the problem that when I press the record...
Replies
Views
AW: [Idea] Notifications handler plugin Hi PhilosopherKing, the INotificationService is a C#-Interface and the corresponding service instance can be received by calling ServiceRegistration.Get<INotificationService>(). The service is not exposed to the "outer world". But it is not difficult to write a plugin which adds a new UPnP...
AW: [Idea] Notifications handler plugin Hi PhilosopherKing, the INotificationService is a C#-Interface and the corresponding...
Hi guys! I know that you are currently working really hard on making MP 2 as stable as possible before the first alpha version...
Replies
Views
I don't use a TV-card, not on my real setup and not in the virtual setup, so I'm not sure about how hard it is to get it to work. When I look in the manual, e.g. https://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch09.html#pcipassthrough , it seems like a Linux host can let the virtual machine use the host PCI cards, if the requirements are met.
I don't use a TV-card, not on my real setup and not in the virtual setup, so I'm not sure about how hard it is to get it to work...
I am testing MP2 on VirtualBox. Before with MP1 I had problems getting it to work, so I don't know if I just did it a difficult way...
Replies
Views
Ah der Guide erklärt einiges. Vielen Dank dafür. Leider lässt sich nur wie dort beschrieben das SetupTv nicht starten. Er findet keinen TV Server. "localhost" akzeptiert er nicht. EDIT: Titel entsprechend angepasst
Ah der Guide erklärt einiges. Vielen Dank dafür. Leider lässt sich nur wie dort beschrieben das SetupTv nicht starten. Er findet...
Hallo, ich hatte bereits MP1 verwendet und dachte mir nun durch einen Umstieg auf Win8.1 mal den MP2 inkl. TV-Funktion zu testen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV plugin MP2 DE
Hi. Right ATM there is no TV Server plugin working with TVE 3.5 at all. So XMLTV couldn't work either. This will change in future for sure, but no one can tell you when...
Hi. Right ATM there is no TV Server plugin working with TVE 3.5 at all. So XMLTV couldn't work either. This will change in future...
Hi Have just installed MP2 Alpha 2, to see how far the project has come. My setup is based on a client/server setup...
Replies
Views
I did it this way and it works very well https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/xmltv-install-configure-for-atsc-ota-u-s-a.133048/
I did it this way and it works very well https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/xmltv-install-configure-for-atsc-ota-u-s-a.133048/
mp2 is fine and happy with live tv and recorded tv. However I cannot import my tvguide.xml file. I get 68 channels recognized...
Replies
Views
Ok, the mc2xml using the MC version is broken. I found this for working with zap2it using a different parsing tool zap2xml xmltv install / configure for ATSC / OTA U.S.A Maybe this will help the next WMC user to get the guide to work. I bet if I went with my gut to go with TitanTV instead of trying to replicate the WMC guide, I...
Ok, the mc2xml using the MC version is broken. I found this for working with zap2it using a different parsing tool zap2xml xmltv...
Hello, Looking to move my Win7 Ultimate WMC box to a Win10Pro OS and started here with MP2. Got the live TV, OTA ATSC tuning...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV import stucks DE
Thank you. I thought I did this before. Now I had all reinstalled and it works again.
Thank you. I thought I did this before. Now I had all reinstalled and it works again.
A few days ago MP2 stops to import EPG data from xmlTV Log file says [2016-05-11 14:18:21,723] [14978 ] [SetupTv ] [DEBUG] -...
Replies
Views
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XBOX 360 PIP? DE
Hi Guys, I have a question regarding MP2 that i'm hoping someone can answer. I'm moving over from an XBMC world specifically looking for a htpc that can handle multiple streams... with a twist =) I like to play on my 360... ALOT. But I also want to be able to watch movies while playing. I would like to be able to have an...
Hi Guys, I have a question regarding MP2 that i'm hoping someone can answer. I'm moving over from an XBMC world specifically...
Hi Guys, I have a question regarding MP2 that i'm hoping someone can answer. I'm moving over from an XBMC world specifically...
Replies
Views
That explains it. Thank you for the quick response.
That explains it. Thank you for the quick response.
When I download the installer for 2.2.3 and install it puts it in Program Files(x86). I assume that means that it is a 32 bit...
Replies
Views
It’s all linked in the thread I linked above. By different paths configured in the importer. Normally movies and series are stored separately and not in one folder. The Wiki describes all details.
It’s all linked in the thread I linked above. By different paths configured in the importer. Normally movies and series are stored...
With the impending termination of support for Windows 7, I am another user who is migrating away from WMC and searching for an...
Replies
Views
Hi Issue is now resolved after testing. I found solution in another thread, there was the recommondation to change recording path to UNC instead of matching server drive directly with drive ID (windows style) Great I am happy now, BR Michael
Hi Issue is now resolved after testing. I found solution in another thread, there was the recommondation to change recording path...
Hi! I already searched existing threads here in forum, they sounded similar, but I do not succeed. Basically I have installed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WTV files DE
Thanks guys, that cleared the home screen display up.
Thanks guys, that cleared the home screen display up.
I've just installed MP2 on a spare WIN10 PC to test as a replacement for WMC. I've put 3 mp4 movies and 8 wtv recorded TV files on...
Replies
Views
So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file name as expected. And why doesn't the list of recorded TV use the programme title from the .XML file?
So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file...
The TV guide correctly showed the programme title as "Vera", both the .ts and .xml file names are "Vera" and the TITLE value in the...
Replies
Views
Press the blue key on your remote and select the desired audio track. MP2 will maintain this track throughout your complete session, i.e. if you select the 2nd track then the 2nd track will be used throughout your complete list of channels. The situation may be a little bit different if you have selected "Prefer multi-channel audio"...
Press the blue key on your remote and select the desired audio track. MP2 will maintain this track throughout your complete...
I use MP2.2.1 with a Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD USB device on Windows 10. Sometimes, when watching or recording TV, I get the audio...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Thanks for the responses. I have just had a complete disaster few days, whereby I had what I thought was a hardware failure on my TV Server, so haven't been able to test it. Really strange issue, related to the very subject I asked above actually - Recording to NAS. It seems that when my NAS (D-Link Sharecenter 325)...
Hi guys, Thanks for the responses. I have just had a complete disaster few days, whereby I had what I thought was a hardware...
Hi all, It has been a long while since I tried MP2, I mean probably more than 2 years ago when the first few releases came out...
Replies
Views
Strange. The logs show no error and things should be alright. Have you tried another skin/theme instead WMC, e.g. Win10? I don't really expect a different result but worth a try. EDIT: I vaguely remember a problem with the dynamic refresh rate changer. Can you try to temporarily deactivate and try again? The other thing is the...
Strange. The logs show no error and things should be alright. Have you tried another skin/theme instead WMC, e.g. Win10? I don't...
Hi team - I know that my profile says I joined in 2008, but I never actually got things set up then. MP1 felt very "raw" at the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks; Totally new user here - LONG time Windows MCE user. I just downloaded MP2 on a Windows 7 machine and I can't seem to install it because....it requires DirectX 9.0c to be installed. On the first install it seemed to go off to MS and download it and later I got the error. I then went off and manually grabbed it from MS...
Hi Folks; Totally new user here - LONG time Windows MCE user. I just downloaded MP2 on a Windows 7 machine and I can't seem to...
Hi Folks; Totally new user here - LONG time Windows MCE user. I just downloaded MP2 on a Windows 7 machine and I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
Not sure... Personally I don't need it as I've set up my systems to keep running as long as they are needed. The NAS is going asleep after 20 minutes without any network traffic. If I don't use my NAS for more than 20 minutes it's OK for it to standby. The next time I'll try to playback a movie stored on the NAS this plugin should...
Not sure... Personally I don't need it as I've set up my systems to keep running as long as they are needed. The NAS is going...
Hi Been using MP1 for years, with Win 10 upon us I installed MP2 server and find MP2 clients have no issue connecting. However I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] WMA support DE
I checked the Online sources selected and saw that only 1 was selected. I selected all of them, reimported the music and all of the albums and songs now appear. So it was user error that caused the partial song lists. Thanks for your help!
I checked the Online sources selected and saw that only 1 was selected. I selected all of them, reimported the music and all of the...
What audio file formats are supported in audio player? In particular, WMA support? Previous WMC user, all music is in standard WMA...
Replies
Views
The wiki (manual) explains why you might be seeing lots of "Unknown..." channels, and what to do about it: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/02_TV_Servers/7b_Scan_ATSC#Digital_Cable_Scanning My recommendation would be to delete all your "Unknown..." channels then follow the...
The wiki (manual) explains why you might be seeing lots of "Unknown..." channels, and what to do about it...
I have been using Windows Media Center on win 8.1 very successfully for my media needs. I use 8 tuners on 2 different PC's. I will...
Replies
Views
I think, we can merge it
I think, we can merge it
I have been a user of Mediaportal for years and think it is great. I installed MP1 on a PC machine in my bedroom which is Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Sure, no problem. But I might do a better one which is more "click by click" to make it easier to follow. I will try to publish something by the weekend.
Sure, no problem. But I might do a better one which is more "click by click" to make it easier to follow. I will try to publish...
Not sure how useful this is to others but I thought I would share it here anyway. My EPG grabber (EPG Collector) runs as a...
Replies
Views
Emulation would be too slow to handle the directshow filter code. So, only way would be that MS provides possibility to compile all the c++ code to arm as well (it might for example happen that directshow is not supported on ARM at all).
Emulation would be too slow to handle the directshow filter code. So, only way would be that MS provides possibility to compile all...
Microsoft just demonstrated Windows 7 running on ARM, it's only a tech preview, and it's more of a Windows 8 thing then Windows 7...
Replies
Views
The VirusTotal website is now only reporting 6 scanners marking it as malware. (5 if you remove the Microsoft entry)
The VirusTotal website is now only reporting 6 scanners marking it as malware. (5 if you remove the Microsoft entry)
I'm pretty sure it's a false positive: TrojanSpy:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn C:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Windows 8 x64 support (1 Viewer) DE
even if I try to install it again there is no DXError file. Also try to find updated video drivers...
even if I try to install it again there is no DXError file. Also try to find updated video drivers...
I just installed MP2 Autumn release on Windows 8 PRO 64bit, but it is unable to start I just see the CL2NT splashscreen and then...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom