Mini Display (7 Viewers)

Now I swicth to Win7 32bit and MP 1.2.2 and now it work :) Mabey the problem was because it was a 64bit windows. Sorry for mi english
Now I swicth to Win7 32bit and MP 1.2.2 and now it work :) Mabey the problem was because it was a 64bit windows. Sorry for mi english
My minidisplay do nok work any more after update to MP 1.2.2 (from 1.1.3) At same time I change to Win Vista 64 (from Win 7 32)...
Replies
Views
So i finally got rid of my buggy imon display and replaced it with a generic 4x20 LCD display. After breathing a sigh of relief when i got it working with MePo, i went searching for ways to use up the full display, but came away empty handed and a bit confused. After playing with xml files for a few hours, and restarting...
So i finally got rid of my buggy imon display and replaced it with a generic 4x20 LCD display. After breathing a sigh of relief...
So i finally got rid of my buggy imon display and replaced it with a generic 4x20 LCD display. After breathing a sigh of relief...
Replies
Views
AW: [Solved] How to switch between Beamer and Plasma with 2 Graphic cards? Sadly the HDMI splitter didnt work, like i said before. But...DUH... the easiest ways dont come into mind when u desperately work on something ^^ The DVI to HDMI Adapter did the Job. Now i can Duplicate the desktop with the PCIe GPU and everything is fine...
AW: [Solved] How to switch between Beamer and Plasma with 2 Graphic cards? Sadly the HDMI splitter didnt work, like i said before...
Hello everyone, I hope i can get some information on the following Issue. When we watch TV or Series we usually use the...
Replies
Views
AW: SDC Megtron - Stays off after Standby ich hab zur zeit dieses, usb Monitor, Grafikkarte: Somikon 17,8 cm/7" TFT Zusatzmonitor mit integrierter USB Grafik Karte - MONITORE / monitor usb war allerdings nicht ganz einfach das erstmal ans laufen zu bekommen, funktioniert aber jetzt gut. läuft mit dem mpd2-plugin (als 2.monitor)...
AW: SDC Megtron - Stays off after Standby ich hab zur zeit dieses, usb Monitor, Grafikkarte: Somikon 17,8 cm/7" TFT Zusatzmonitor...
Hello Team Mediaportal, I bought an SDC Megtron Display. It works after installing the required files under controller. My...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: win7 CPU Type: core2duo HDD: maxtor sata Memory: 2gig Hello I have a problem with my matrix orbital gx series display using win7. After loading mediaportal my display goes blank. I did not have any such problems with either vista or xp. I hope someone...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: win7 CPU Type: core2duo HDD: maxtor sata Memory: 2gig...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: win7 CPU Type: core2duo HDD: maxtor sata Memory: 2gig...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm considering developing a driver for a certain graphic VFD display, but I would need information about the Mediaportal API. Could somebody in the development team please contact me with information? Thanks in advance. /Niclas
Hi, I'm considering developing a driver for a certain graphic VFD display, but I would need information about the Mediaportal...
Hi, I'm considering developing a driver for a certain graphic VFD display, but I would need information about the Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Tested, Cyrillics are displayed perfectly. No need to transcode.
Tested, Cyrillics are displayed perfectly. No need to transcode.
Hello All! Those of you who run MP on IMon VFD should have noticed that it doesn't display correct national symbols (Cyrillic...
Replies
Views
I checked both connections (tv and PC), and both are rock solid. It's a 15 ft. HDMI cable. Also, I don't see this as an issue since it is a digital connection and there should be no intermittent problems, otherwise I would experience other symptoms. A digital connection is generally, on or off, and does not have interference like an...
I checked both connections (tv and PC), and both are rock solid. It's a 15 ft. HDMI cable. Also, I don't see this as an issue...
Hi all, I seem to be running into an issue with the screen resolution changing automatically from 1024x768 to 640x480. It...
Replies
Views
afaik it is possible, but you need arduino for this to control...
afaik it is possible, but you need arduino for this to control...
hi! maybe this is a stupid question :ooops: i would like to install a vfd display on my htpc and found this one from samsung on...
Replies
Views
done. Can you please edit your post above and add link to the "official thread".
done. Can you please edit your post above and add link to the "official thread".
Hi all, Was just browsing a while ago , as you do, and came across the new revamped Soundgraph forums. Click here. The bit...
Replies
Views
tried...all MP freezes... now i go for ITX, try with that one,in couple of weeks :) anyway thx for help,and ideas
tried...all MP freezes... now i go for ITX, try with that one,in couple of weeks :) anyway thx for help,and ideas
Hi Im new here, and i build my htpc on MediaPortal first time...so i need to cover few things... I dig the forum but dont find...
Replies
Views
Thanks I'll give that a try, but play.next sounds like next item in playlist. /Mike
Thanks I'll give that a try, but play.next sounds like next item in playlist. /Mike
Can you configure the minidisplay.xml to show the next items in a list (i.e. music) as well as the one in focus? Same in home...
Replies
Views
This is the place I got it from: 1602 LCD Display Board with USB (Edition I) LCD Smartie | eBay UK the data sheet, drivers etc are available at the download centre linked on there.
This is the place I got it from: 1602 LCD Display Board with USB (Edition I) LCD Smartie | eBay UK the data sheet, drivers etc...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 1Gb Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 minidisplay config DE
#currentremaining Look at this https://sources.team-mediaportal.com/svn/public/trunk/mediaportal/MiniDisplayLibrary/MiniDisplayPlugin/MessageEditForm.cs
#currentremaining Look at this...
Does anyone know if there is a command to show time remaning on the external display. I would like to add remaing time after...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 16:9 Windows Version: vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.1GHz HDD: Samsung F1 1Tb Memory: 2G DDR2 (4 x PC2-6400) Motherboard: ASUS M3A78-EM Video Card: onboard Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 16:9 Windows Version: vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.1GHz HDD: Samsung F1 1Tb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 16:9 Windows Version: vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.1GHz HDD: Samsung F1 1Tb...
Replies
Views
Hi, I speak spanish, but ill try to explain my problem. Nice work everyone. My display is working, but i have only one problem, the media icons (mpg, dts, ac3, etc) doesnt work, only mp3 icon works when some music is on. I have an antec fusion remote black whit iMON_7_20_0502 and the last version of mediaportal, runing in XP...
Hi, I speak spanish, but ill try to explain my problem. Nice work everyone. My display is working, but i have only one...
Hi, I speak spanish, but ill try to explain my problem. Nice work everyone. My display is working, but i have only one...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: normal Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate CPU Type: Intel 875k (2.93 Ghz) HDD: 600 gb Memory: 16GB DDR3 1866 MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory Motherboard: P7h55-m/usb3 Video Card: xfx radeon 5670 gddr5 Video Card Driver: amd cataylst Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2 Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: normal Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate CPU Type: Intel 875k (2.93 Ghz)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: normal Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate CPU Type: Intel 875k (2.93 Ghz)...
Replies
Views
I was finally able to solve the problem. It's the tv client plugin that's the cause.:wtf: Tv Client plugin Enabled: Tv client hostname setting points to a valid tv server --> VFD acts like you would expect and updates every second Tv client hostname setting points to an invalid tv server --> VFD updates only once every 2 seconds...
I was finally able to solve the problem. It's the tv client plugin that's the cause.:wtf: Tv Client plugin Enabled: Tv client...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: windows 7 (x86) CPU Type: i5 Motherboard: P7H55D-M Pro...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have had a Thermaltake DH101 for 1 year now and my case came with no LCD display. I was reseaching to buy the iMON VFD but I was wondering if it will fit in the empty LCD space I have. I already have a CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive installed so I can't install in the bay. How is your setup? Did you buy it apart from the case and...
Hi. I have had a Thermaltake DH101 for 1 year now and my case came with no LCD display. I was reseaching to buy the iMON VFD...
I was hoping that anyone that has the Thermaltake DH-101 case might be able to post their working setup into the...
Replies
Views
Ok, running the following: Nvidia GTS250 on Acer 23" monitor, Nvidia 6800GTS on Panasonic 42" 1080 plasma. set to extend desktop on both monitors, acer set as the primary monitor. Windows 7. I have mediaportal set up to open automatically on the panasonic monitor, now here's the glitch, if the acer monitor is on and I shut off the...
Ok, running the following: Nvidia GTS250 on Acer 23" monitor, Nvidia 6800GTS on Panasonic 42" 1080 plasma. set to extend desktop...
Ok, running the following: Nvidia GTS250 on Acer 23" monitor, Nvidia 6800GTS on Panasonic 42" 1080 plasma. set to extend desktop...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Not entirely sure if this is the correct angle to tackle this from or not, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. I use Mediaportal for TV/TV Series and Movies, I use Logitech Squeezebox's for Music. I'm about to purchase a Logitech Squeezebox Touch to replace my older Squeezebox and one of the things you get with this is a...
Hi all, Not entirely sure if this is the correct angle to tackle this from or not, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. I use...
Hi all, Not entirely sure if this is the correct angle to tackle this from or not, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. I use...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently built 2x16 HD44780 LCD with backlight for my HTPC but there is a small problem with it. I chose HD44780 or compatibile v1.1 option and set the size of LCD in MiniDisplay Plugin. The LCD is working fine but not always. The computer is configured to be an HTPC - MediaPortal starts with Windows automatically...
Hello, I've recently built 2x16 HD44780 LCD with backlight for my HTPC but there is a small problem with it. I chose HD44780 or...
Hello, I've recently built 2x16 HD44780 LCD with backlight for my HTPC but there is a small problem with it. I chose HD44780 or...
Replies
Views
I did nothing but install port95nt from this package. I already had irtrans driver installed.
I did nothing but install port95nt from this package. I already had irtrans driver installed.
Happy New Year! I have a Zalman HD160 case and I use MCEDisplay plugin for years. I've just find minidisplay plugin and I want...
Replies
Views
well , i found a fix for one of my questions, i downloaded imon v7.77 and unistaled v7.60 (the recomended one ,for me is a bad one) and in minidisplay config, advanced, i checked "use sg_fvd v3 with old firmware", also checked "ensure is running before driver starts", also checked "restart from view on exit" , also checked "force to...
well , i found a fix for one of my questions, i downloaded imon v7.77 and unistaled v7.60 (the recomended one ,for me is a bad one)...
Hey everybody.. First of all: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ANYONE ! :D I hope there is someone who can help me, with my setup because i...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel X86 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 Mb Motherboard: HP Video Card: Onboard (Intel) Sound Card: On board Hello there ... :) I have A VFD Noritake Itrin CU20045SCPB-W5J ... How i can use it with MP..Wich MP version ? I've tried to wiring...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel X86 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 Mb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel X86 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 Mb...
Replies
Views
AW: iMON AM/PM clock in standby Did you find any solution?
AW: iMON AM/PM clock in standby Did you find any solution?
Hi, i wonder if there is a way to change the standby iMON LCD clock to 24hour (23:35) not PM 11:35. I have ANTEC fusion black...
Replies
Views
Yes I am, does this still work with MP 1.1?
Yes I am, does this still work with MP 1.1?
I have created a plugin for LCDsmartie, so that information from ForTheRecord like, active recordings, upcoming recordings, disk...
Replies
Views
After Version 1.0.0.0 you MUST not install the VFD Controller Driver in order to use MediaPortal's Mini Display Plugin. You should Uninstall it from the "Add/Remove Programs" section in the Control Panel and then you will not encounter this specific hang. I've tetsted this on Windows XP and Windows 7 32 Bit versions and it is working...
After Version 1.0.0.0 you MUST not install the VFD Controller Driver in order to use MediaPortal's Mini Display Plugin. You should...
With Mediaportal 1.0 RC4 the Minidisplay plugin replaced the ExternalDisplay plugin. But it does not support all display types that...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: LCD2USB - can it be used with MP anyhow? You shouldn't use this. Irtrans works with a different driver. These screenshots should be of help:
Re: AW: LCD2USB - can it be used with MP anyhow? You shouldn't use this. Irtrans works with a different driver. These screenshots...
Dear all, I've been cracking my head for days trying to figure out how to connect couple of components in my HTPC which work...
Replies
Views
minidisplay from mp 1.2.0 works no more properly as soon as I grafik has inserted, screens change no more and grafik it is not indicated or not properly. :sorry: translate-tool.:ooops:
minidisplay from mp 1.2.0 works no more properly as soon as I grafik has inserted, screens change no more and grafik it is not...
minidisplay from mp 1.2.0 works no more properly as soon as I grafik has inserted, screens change no more and grafik it is not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom