Moving Pictures (40 Viewers)

Thanks. With 0.64 I switched back on this option and it didn't crash anymore until now. I think I know which movie made it crash - I had several "million dollar baby" in the database which were never on my harddisk and I couldn't get rid of. Movingpcitures didn't remove them. Seems like this bug is gone as well.
Thanks. With 0.64 I switched back on this option and it didn't crash anymore until now. I think I know which movie made it crash -...
When moving pictures plugin is switched on MP crashes after approx. 30s. Even when doing nothing. This even happens when only in...
Replies
Views
Yep just create an issue on the issue tracker and attach the patch. And after you post it maybe poke around the IRC channel every now and then if we have any questions. Thanks for putting it together gshipley. ^^
Yep just create an issue on the issue tracker and attach the patch. And after you post it maybe poke around the IRC channel every...
I am a convert from VMC and myMovies. One of the big features that people keep requesting from myMovies is the ability to play a...
Replies
Views
Sorry! I did the the MP log but forgot the errors log and didn't get around to it again. I will go duplicate this erorr now and send you logs. In a way it is good I waited because last night I played a 2 cd rip that was imported a long time ago, on a previous version and was NOT automatically approved and it played correctly. I will...
Sorry! I did the the MP log but forgot the errors log and didn't get around to it again. I will go duplicate this erorr now and...
Hey all, Noticed last night after importing a new movie with multiple discs that it plays out of order no matter which order I...
Replies
Views
Sounds interesting. I´m gonna try this!
Sounds interesting. I´m gonna try this!
First of all, I think moving pictures is really great. I´m importing my Movies via the "Movie importer" and having many movies...
Replies
Views
Well despite the lack of logs ;) I think I have fixed this problem. Should be in the 0.6.4 release later today. EDIT: Released.
Well despite the lack of logs ;) I think I have fixed this problem. Should be in the 0.6.4 release later today. EDIT: Released.
I added the movie Chaos Theory to my collection today, when i run the importer it finds a list of movies and i have to select the...
Replies
Views
Thanks works great
Thanks works great
Can someone please tell me the keyboard command or way to setup the remote to launch the Moving Pictures Screen. (F10) or...
Replies
Views
Did you try to install PowerDVD and its Codecs for playing DVDs? For me it works good (not perfect :) ).
Did you try to install PowerDVD and its Codecs for playing DVDs? For me it works good (not perfect :) ).
I'm using Moving Pictures in the StreamedMP skin in MP 1.0. My movies are in individual folders with VOBs and IFOs. I have not...
Replies
Views
Even better, thanks so much!
Even better, thanks so much!
Hi all. I'm wondering - is it possible to use 2 skins at the same time? So, when I go into the MOVINGPICTURES plugin, it gives me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ofdb.de DE
Sorry im realy stupid, i have downloaded the new Moving Pictures version, but i have only copied the skin files and not the plugin itself, now i have the new Moving picture Plugin and the 1.0.3 Ofdb script instead of the 1.0.3 , now it works without problems
Sorry im realy stupid, i have downloaded the new Moving Pictures version, but i have only copied the skin files and not the plugin...
hi, I decided to start a new thread for this, because I think a couple of people have some issues with the german database, ofdb.de...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Images from Backup DE
Well just dropping the covers into your thumbs folder should do the trick assuming you got them in the right place, but the process to pull covers is done in the background on launch so if you did not restart MediaPortal or were not too patient you may not have seen things getting updated. You will want to make sure that the Local...
Well just dropping the covers into your thumbs folder should do the trick assuming you got them in the right place, but the process...
I have installed the MP 1.0.0.0 Version and i wanted to get my movie informations back by copying the backup database in my active...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unable to play disk DE
Sorry for not replying soon... holidays and all that. I did find a copy of 2.3.0, uninstalled 1.0 and put 2.3.0 back on. Everything works just as I want and need, with the same settings as 1.0 had. No idea what was up, but something on my system prevented 1.0 from playing ISO files automatically. Same settings were set for playing...
Sorry for not replying soon... holidays and all that. I did find a copy of 2.3.0, uninstalled 1.0 and put 2.3.0 back on...
Hi I just installed mp1 and latest moving pictures. I use deamon tool to mount my moves wich are stored in iso/img format...
Replies
Views
not yet but it's in the making. when you have "selecting movie shows details" enabled, you can toggle the watched flag from within the Mediaportal GUI by pressing the info button on your remote or select F9 on your keyboard. your welcome :)
not yet but it's in the making. when you have "selecting movie shows details" enabled, you can toggle the watched flag from within...
Hey all, this is an absolutely amazing plugin, first off. It's 500 times better than the regular "My videos" that comes with...
Replies
Views
Not yet... see Issue #244.
Not yet... see Issue #244.
is it possible to sort by "date created" when the file was actually created so if i have added a bunch of newley ripped files the...
Replies
Views
Buttons and Hover for MovingPictures Plugin for Xface see here ;) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/352091-post6.html Greetings Harley
Buttons and Hover for MovingPictures Plugin for Xface see here ;) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/352091-post6.html...
I'm using XFace 1.7 skin and when Moving Pictures is showed on the home screen, it uses the same pictures as for plugins. Is there...
Replies
Views
Thanks John :)
Thanks John :)
Hi guys I am new to Media Portal and MovingPictures but absolutely love them both! One thing that is missing, is the ability...
Replies
Views
i see now that it is happening everywhere, not just moving pictures. i will try the appropriate forum. thanks!
i see now that it is happening everywhere, not just moving pictures. i will try the appropriate forum. thanks!
i am seeing some weird overlap of text when i use moving pictures. here is a screen grab. i can't figure out how to fix it. help...
Replies
Views
Well in 0.6.3 unless something is flagged as removable it should automatically remove movies that have a missing physical file. Meaning on launch all those movies should be done away with. The process can be a bit slow if you have a large collection though. This sounds a little silly, but you may try opening the Moving Pictures config...
Well in 0.6.3 unless something is flagged as removable it should automatically remove movies that have a missing physical file...
Hi there, Ive 2 PCs with about the same hardware but different movies on their HDDs, so I just cloned the Windows-partition to...
Replies
Views
There are quite a few posts about this already, so in the future please use the search function. But yes, we do plan on implementing sorting and filtering/grouping, it will be in 0.8.
There are quite a few posts about this already, so in the future please use the search function. But yes, we do plan on...
If not mentioned before I would much prefer this plug-in if I could sort and group by "genres", "year" etc.... I have a massive...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Shared Database DE
You are probably looking for this guide. Basically you need to make sure your settings folder (containing all databases artwork, etc) is located on a network drive and is mapped to the same location on all systems. You should be aware though that Moving Pictures is not designed to have multiple instances connected to the same...
You are probably looking for this guide. Basically you need to make sure your settings folder (containing all databases artwork...
Greetings Media Portal Users, Currently, I'm using the default MP movie database. MP accesses movie information and thumbnails...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD movie icons DE
Yeah we will probably borrow a lot of code when we implement this. It's something we really want to do, but this is more aesthetic, so we are trying to knock out some major functional enhancements (such as sorting, filtering and DVD support) before we get to this.
Yeah we will probably borrow a lot of code when we implement this. It's something we really want to do, but this is more aesthetic...
Hi, Great plugin, simply looks amazing. I'm trying to distinguish my HD movies from standard movies from within moving...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks again John, I'll look into it more in depth when I have the time. :)
Ok, thanks again John, I'll look into it more in depth when I have the time. :)
Hello and Merry Christmas to you all. :) If I change a movie certification manually to "disc.png" and use...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature suggestions DE
I think i have responded already to your requests on the issue tracker Zappza, but just to be complete. ;) Sorry for some of this I am goiong to cut and paste... 1360x768 Support (Issue #258): Well there are two forms of the generic skin, one meant to support traditional 4x3 televisions (480p) and the other to support HDTVs...
I think i have responded already to your requests on the issue tracker Zappza, but just to be complete. ;) Sorry for some of this I...
Hi! Being a recent user, there are a few thing I think needs fixing, or I would like to see in the future. First: The skin...
Replies
Views
That's good news, thanks John. :) Best Wishes for 2009! ;)
That's good news, thanks John. :) Best Wishes for 2009! ;)
Hello :) Would it be at all possible to add a couple of custom fields in the movie details form/table? They could then be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thanks fforde! DE
Glad to be appreciated. :P Don't forget though armandp has helped out a tremendous amount as well, he deserves thanks too. ;)
Glad to be appreciated. :P Don't forget though armandp has helped out a tremendous amount as well, he deserves thanks too. ;)
Just wanted to say that I almost quit using Mediaportal because I couldn't find an interface that was functional and looked good to...
Replies
Views
Ok thx, nice to hear that it's going to be supported in a future release :-)
Ok thx, nice to hear that it's going to be supported in a future release :-)
Hey guys, today I copied all my DVDs to my harddrive, whick took quite a while. I did not rip the complete dvd, but just the main...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Formats? DE
I've got MP 1 and Moving-Pictures installed using the PureVision skin. Everything seems to work fine from Moving Pictures until I select one of my movies (all ISOs). I see the Daemon Tools timer on the screen telling me it's mounting, then the moving doesn't start playing. This works fine using standard "Video" selection withing...
I've got MP 1 and Moving-Pictures installed using the PureVision skin. Everything seems to work fine from Moving Pictures until I...
Hi Can you tell me what video formats moving pitures will be able to read? Do I need to convert all my movies to avi? Now...
Replies
Views
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
hi fforde,today i've did another try and tested MP with M. Pictures on a new and clean Vista SP1 x64 OS but again i can no longer...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 100% desperation DE
Für Anfragen auf dt. gibt extra Unterforen, hier wird nur engl. gesprochen werden. Deutsches MediaPortal Forum - MediaPortal Forum
Für Anfragen auf dt. gibt extra Unterforen, hier wird nur engl. gesprochen werden. Deutsches MediaPortal Forum - MediaPortal Forum
hello guys, i am surfing about 3 hours in this forum, and my head is going crazy. i am new here, and installed MP in the...
Replies
Views
I have no issues with it at the moment. :)
I have no issues with it at the moment. :)
We did a bit of testing with an internal build of 1.0 a few days before release and we didn't see any compatibility problems arise...
Replies
Views
Nevermind, I've just realised "user_score" has not been fully implemented yet.:oops:
Nevermind, I've just realised "user_score" has not been fully implemented yet.:oops:
Hello :) I'm trying to "tweak" the movingpictures.xml in the MediaStream skin and would need to know how you check if a variable...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom