Moving Pictures (30 Viewers)

Ok, great. This leads me to believe I have some cruft left after uninstalling RC2. Can someone point me to a doc on how to cleanly remove mediaportal from my system so I can see if this is indeed a moving pictures issues? I uninstall mediaportal, remove c:\program files\Team Media Portal, remove c:\programdata\Team Media Portal...
Ok, great. This leads me to believe I have some cruft left after uninstalling RC2. Can someone point me to a doc on how to...
I think my moving pictures problems might be media portal core framework problems. Should 1.0.0 RC4 be displayed on the media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Random crashes DE
The problem I reported in this thread about MP is crashing on DVD stop has fortunately nothing to do with Moving Pictures. I was able to reproduce this bug with Moving Pictures disabled. It is a bug in RC4 together with Minidisplay and EQ option. If I disabled EQ in minidisplay I get no more crashes. I know this is not the same you...
The problem I reported in this thread about MP is crashing on DVD stop has fortunately nothing to do with Moving Pictures. I was...
Hey guys: Spent all day getting MediaPortal and moving pictures working with about 600 movies in the collection. I have noticed...
Replies
Views
Thanks fforde, this is very much appreciated. :)
Thanks fforde, this is very much appreciated. :)
Hello. :) Is it normal behavior for Moving Pictures to round off the IMDB scores/ratings?
Replies
Views
Yep! That works. Thanks Emph
Yep! That works. Thanks Emph
It's kinda ironic that I'm getting a bug for "Starship Troopers" of all movies. But I've gotten a new external HDD that I added to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Home button DE
The "Home" button takes you to the main screen instead of the top of the movie list. the "End" button takes you to the end like it should. I'm not sure if this is just me being stupid, but I can't seem to find where to adjust what the "Home" button does. I looked everywhere in the keys settings.
The "Home" button takes you to the main screen instead of the top of the movie list. the "End" button takes you to the end like it...
The "Home" button takes you to the main screen instead of the top of the movie list. the "End" button takes you to the end like it...
Replies
Views
To reassign everything in your collection via a different provider in the movie manager you should select all the movies in the list on the left (click any movie and press ctrl-a) then click the refresh button. You will want to use the drop down to pick a specific provider because once a movie has been loaded in, if you update details...
To reassign everything in your collection via a different provider in the movie manager you should select all the movies in the...
Hi there, I just upgraded the plugin to the latest version and I tried the support for German data. Now I encountered the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing movies DE
I feel really stupid...I read about the problem with the upper case extensions, so I added .ISO and .IMG to the extensions list. Later my brother told me that he had never added the same extensions in lower case...So that's what was wrong... It's a great plugin ;)
I feel really stupid...I read about the problem with the upper case extensions, so I added .ISO and .IMG to the extensions list...
Hi, Me and my brother share a server with all our movies. Our MP machines both have a Network share to the movies folder on the...
Replies
Views
I don't have a red button on my remote, but with that information I was able to configure an unused button on my remote to do the same thing as the red button. Thanks!
I don't have a red button on my remote, but with that information I was able to configure an unused button on my remote to do the...
Moving Pictures 0.6.1 Generic Skin that comes bundled, 16x9 version. I don't believe this is a bug, rather I am just missing...
Replies
Views
it's this little peace of code in movingpictures.facade.xml: <unfocusedAlpha>150</unfocusedAlpha> just play around with the value (range 000-254 if I'm correct) and of the top of my head, 254 would give all thumbs equal "undimmed" status
it's this little peace of code in movingpictures.facade.xml: <unfocusedAlpha>150</unfocusedAlpha> just play around with...
When changing from list view to cover view, is there a way to disable the background image loading? It makes seeing the rest of...
Replies
Views
i have similar problems deleting movies. I hit delete button and nothing happens sometimes.
i have similar problems deleting movies. I hit delete button and nothing happens sometimes.
there seems to be a problem with deleting movies from the movie manager. i have deleted a few movies. sometimes it works, sometimes...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the offer. I reinstalled the mediaportal and the error is gone for the moment. This is a trial run to see how user friendly the software is to configure. So far I am very impressed given my recent XBMC, MeediOS(f'in joke), VMC, MCE 2005 and MyMovies implementations. This trial is not on a clean install as desired...
Thanks for the offer. I reinstalled the mediaportal and the error is gone for the moment. This is a trial run to see how user...
my first go round with the mediaportal product an might i say nice JOB! i have been trying to find an easy functioning solution...
Replies
Views
Okay, thanks for letting me know. ill just have to have a different way of storing the files.... Cheers again
Okay, thanks for letting me know. ill just have to have a different way of storing the files.... Cheers again
First of all let me say how much i love this plugin! brilliant! Not sure if this is possible but just wanted to check... Is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 thankyou DE
Hi I just wanted to say *thankyou* for all your hard work with this plugin. I installed it a couple of weeks ago and am absolutely thrilled with it. Itsa a great piece of work and makes using my MP HTPC much more fun! :) :thx:
Hi I just wanted to say *thankyou* for all your hard work with this plugin. I installed it a couple of weeks ago and am...
Hi I just wanted to say *thankyou* for all your hard work with this plugin. I installed it a couple of weeks ago and am...
Replies
Views
Hrmm... based on your logs this looks like it is due to a new addition to the player logic in MediaPortal, but I can't reproduce the error... Can you think of any odd or unusual settings in the MediaPortal config you might have set? You're not using an external player are you?
Hrmm... based on your logs this looks like it is due to a new addition to the player logic in MediaPortal, but I can't reproduce...
Seemed someone else had problems with mkv files, but this is happening with avi files as well. I've tried several movies and all...
Replies
Views
:mad: You are using the test DLLs I linked to in the repository aren't you? Let's see... right next to the link... The patched core.dll in that ZIP file was based on the latest SVN. Meaning you have an RC3 system with an RC4+ core.dll. Or maybe you didn't install the core.dll? Which would again explain things not working. That was...
:mad: You are using the test DLLs I linked to in the repository aren't you? Let's see... right next to the link... The patched...
Hello Community, hello John! I have installed the new Version 0.6.1, but it doesn't work! If i want to configure the Plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3Wide DE
Moving Picture's skin files are done for a resolution of 1366x768 and Blue3wide is 1280x720. If you multiply all position/height/width tags by 0.94 it should fit.
Moving Picture's skin files are done for a resolution of 1366x768 and Blue3wide is 1280x720. If you multiply all...
Hi, I'm trying to get Moving Pictures working within the default Blue3Wide skin on my 1080P (1920x1200) TV but the bottom is always...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I thought of that, but I feel the sacrifice of 8 titles is too much, since I would then see 20% less titles per screen, and turn 40 rows into 50. The whole idea of cramming as much as reasonable into one screen is so that when there are other people choosing whatever movie with me, we can see more options. I'd rather leave it...
Yeah, I thought of that, but I feel the sacrifice of 8 titles is too much, since I would then see 20% less titles per screen, and...
Yesterday for the first time I started messing around with skinning MovingPictures so that more of my large library of movies (just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Backdrop Export? DE
If anyone wants to tackle this in the MyVideos (or MyFilms) code, PM me and I will point you to some relevant stuff in the Moving Pics code that would make things easier.
If anyone wants to tackle this in the MyVideos (or MyFilms) code, PM me and I will point you to some relevant stuff in the Moving...
What is the chance to have an export utility in Moving Pictures Config to export the found backdrops (full size) to another folder...
Replies
Views
Hello :) This is exactly what I'm looking for for my 70+ HD-DVDs. ;) So let me see if I got this right: - Create a .nfo file. - Give it the name of the movie (i.e "Out of Sight (1998)") - Add the IMDB movie ID to the file (i.e "tt0120780") - Save the file in a folder MPictures is configured to scan - Enable NFO Scanner...
Hello :) This is exactly what I'm looking for for my 70+ HD-DVDs. ;) So let me see if I got this right: - Create a .nfo...
Hi all, First i want to say that this is really a VERY nice plugin. It looks great and works great as well. I do have at...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the last post, not sure what the popcorn bit is about... but, yep. Good one :wtf: Looking at the upcoming planned features list, the new releases are definately something to look forward to :D
Thanks for the last post, not sure what the popcorn bit is about... but, yep. Good one :wtf: Looking at the upcoming planned...
Hello, I have been searching for a little while and going through threads with no luck, so I apologise if this has already been...
Replies
Views
Moving pictures conforms to the list in MediaPortal. You have to make sure the wmv extension is included in the list of, well, extensions in MediaPortal (configuration -> Movies -> movie extensions) just checked, wmv is standard included.
Moving pictures conforms to the list in MediaPortal. You have to make sure the wmv extension is included in the list of, well...
I would like to know if the cover art appears in the list of films or the WMV is not supported. Thanks!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie not found DE
That is the latest version. And there are a few ways to load via IMDb ID but the easiest is to click the manual search string button on the importer and then enter the IMDb ID instead of the movie title (in this case tt0482463, the last part of the URL for the IMDb page). It should find the correct movie.
That is the latest version. And there are a few ways to load via IMDb ID but the easiest is to click the manual search string...
Hey there, total noob question: I have a movie (Bella 2006) which is not found even though, the same name comes up fine when...
Replies
Views
I also have a 2 part movie that will not autogroup with 0.6.1 It is named: City of God CD1.avi City of God CD2.avi I have just done a clean installation of MediaPortal and all plugins, so it was a fresh database. My files are stored on the network, mapped to Z: That is the only 2 part movie I have, and had no problem...
I also have a 2 part movie that will not autogroup with 0.6.1 It is named: City of God CD1.avi City of God CD2.avi I have...
Splitting this out from the 0.61 update thread. I still have one of the main problems from 0.55c and that is matching files with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Adult Movies DE
This would be a cool option for people that want it, I just use the defult my movies for those and have the mymovies icon removed from the basic home and if I want em I just go to the main screen and go to the mymovies that way. Would be neat to have the option when you hit the info tab to choose like all videos and have to enter a...
This would be a cool option for people that want it, I just use the defult my movies for those and have the mymovies icon removed...
hehehehheheee this will get a few hits!! Is there a site that can be added to Moving Pictures for doing adult movies?? Could...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cover saving DE
Thank you, it works perfecty :)
Thank you, it works perfecty :)
Hi, Is there any way to save the cover that is found into the folder of the movie? So I have a backup of the cover saved? Greetz
Replies
Views
Tried updating and still getting the same, will try it on another pc to make sure if its something I did, but no all I changed was the the skin files
Tried updating and still getting the same, will try it on another pc to make sure if its something I did, but no all I changed was...
Ok my cousin wanted me to make him something a little different for his moving pictures since he uses a 12' wide screen he wanted...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing Movies? DE
Yeah 0.6.1 fixes this problem.
Yeah 0.6.1 fixes this problem.
It seems I am missing movies in Moving Pictures; I didn't notice it until recently. All my movie files are stored on either drive...
Replies
Views
well, I'm using the unwatched filter at this moment. Having this set in the Db it saves a lot of scrolling. Before that I was using "page down" in stead of "line down" to scroll faster. Still I did know what to look for. I believe that sorting will be part of the filter implementation. Sort by year, by genre, by added since <enter...
well, I'm using the unwatched filter at this moment. Having this set in the Db it saves a lot of scrolling. Before that I was using...
Hi, I install moving-pictures and i wonder how can i switch to view by years or genre (like in the build in my video)
Replies
Views
The base for a personal rating is already in the code (part of the profile system) but hasn't been properly implemented yet. The tagging (or labeling) is part of my personal design notes on the filtering system (Issue #38). It iosn't mentioned in the actual issue but it will be considered in the design process.
The base for a personal rating is already in the code (part of the profile system) but hasn't been properly implemented yet. The...
First of all, i have to say this is a great plugin! It makes Media Portal look even better then it already did with all the great...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Backdrop rotation DE
fforde Great News. Thanks! I'm currently working on a lot of backdrops and upload them on TMDb to share them with the community. And of course I want to be able to choose my own backdrops from within MP. ;)
fforde Great News. Thanks! I'm currently working on a lot of backdrops and upload them on TMDb to share them with the...
Are you planning to implement some kind of backdrop rotation? The first backdrop Moving Pictures downloads from TMDb is often not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom