MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (5 Viewers)

I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the disk see that the title out of the played myvideo movie is shown in the OSD not the title of the disk.
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the...
When I'm pausing a DVD the headline of the pause OSD doesn't show the DVD Title. It shows the title of the last played movie out of...
Replies
Views
as reported in PM, working correctly now.
as reported in PM, working correctly now.
on my HTPC, scrobbler is ON by default and cannot be turned off when button is pressed (music continues to be added to playlist)...
Replies
Views
Yeah I get this too but only for about 1 minute after starting MediaPortal. A few stutters here and there whilst Moving Pictures and MP-TVSeries search for new files and download artwork & info I guess. Not sure if there's a way around it - even setting MediaPortal to have higher than normal priority doesn't help.
Yeah I get this too but only for about 1 minute after starting MediaPortal. A few stutters here and there whilst Moving Pictures...
Hi, I have a weird stuttering problem in Mediaportal 1.3.0 RC1 (and beta also). In the first ~5 minutes after the start of MP...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks for your answer, i will try it. But maybe it should not be under TVServer Config -> DVB EPG, the "DVB" may confuse others as well...
OK, thanks for your answer, i will try it. But maybe it should not be under TVServer Config -> DVB EPG, the "DVB" may confuse...
Not sure what logs would be useful here. The TV guide is not showing the genre colours even though the check box is ticked in...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll write it here.
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll...
Hi guys, Since 1.3.0 Beta or RC (I'm not sure) I've got the problem that recorded TV (recorded with argus) is a little bit...
Replies
Views
check this http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/2_FAQ/HDMI_Trouble
check this http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/2_FAQ/HDMI_Trouble
Hi Here is my little story on my first meeting with 1.3.0 beta: After the good news "1.3.0 Beta is here" I have to give it a try...
Replies
Views
I have trouble again beta install work for few minutes but at reload it was stucked at ''starting plugins'' for ever so i unstalled to go back to the 1.2.3 final but even this one could'nt go to install like my original bug. Yes i have comodo but it is down along with the anti virus and the basic windows firewall, the url work on both...
I have trouble again beta install work for few minutes but at reload it was stucked at ''starting plugins'' for ever so i unstalled...
Itried a 2 fresh download of the zip file but the installer dont find my internet connection witch is open. antivirus and firewall...
Replies
Views
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in previous releases maybe 1.0. The recording length is also wrong, because it remain at 0:00 instead of increasing.
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in...
A currently active recording, when viewing TV Recordings, shows the end time the same as the start time, but if you look in...
Replies
Views
Merged to master, so marking this as fixed.
Merged to master, so marking this as fixed.
Hi, Music .mp4 files won't play if they also is listed in Movies extension list, original found by @tontsa yesterday Problem is...
Replies
Views
Ok :)
Ok :)
I have 2 ATSC channels mapped that originally had signal when I scanned for them, but now no longer tune in or get scanned in if I...
Replies
Views
Ok... strange design decision in my opinion. But that's ok.
Ok... strange design decision in my opinion. But that's ok.
Sorry if this is wrong place, but I made following notes with MP 1.3.0 Beta. I am able to check MP and my settings only from Friday...
Replies
Views
My Internet-PC is 64bit, my HTPC 32bit. I tried first du download a 32bit Version on my 64bit Internet-PC. Because of the behavior I downloaded it then from my HTPC to get a full 32bit Version. My mistake was to think I can get a full 32bit Version on a 64bit System.
My Internet-PC is 64bit, my HTPC 32bit. I tried first du download a 32bit Version on my 64bit Internet-PC. Because of the behavior...
1. Starting the Installer on a 64-Bit Machine (Win 7) 2. Select Download Only 3. Select 32-Bit as Target The Installer still...
Replies
Views
Submitted a bug report fort his. At least keymap.xml should be included in the backup process. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4266
Submitted a bug report fort his. At least keymap.xml should be included in the backup process...
When updating from MP 1.2.3 to MP 1.3.0RC my settings for keyboard shortcuts where set back to default. I had changed the key for...
Replies
Views
+1 (Set to 480 here, since commercials are about 8 minutes. Nice alternative when no ComSkip info is available)
+1 (Set to 480 here, since commercials are about 8 minutes. Nice alternative when no ComSkip info is available)
As title sayd, Missing property for show Skipstep ( only Pourcentage ) on OSD. Step : When Play Video / TV use fast-forward...
Replies
Views
No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a month now and when I finally got around to asking for help to track down the issue, it cleared itself up. The only thing that has changed is I wired a new network port for the HTPC today, so maybe there...
No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a...
This issue is driving me absolutely crazy, please help! I can start watching a live TV channel, but if I press stop and end the...
Replies
Views
Set to No Bug.
Set to No Bug.
In the remote mapping configuration there is an option to choose actual playing xx as conditions. You can choose: DVD is playing...
Replies
Views
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production machine which is running Win 7 32b Windows dpi settings are ok, as you can see in my screenshot the "100ms" numbers.
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production...
Hi, Not sure that already mentioned, so I prefer posting ;-) When you are in the configuration app, in GUI/Control Settings tab...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I am setting this to "no bug" because it is not a bug inside MP. Titan Skin forum is the right place. :)
Thanks! I am setting this to "no bug" because it is not a bug inside MP. Titan Skin forum is the right place. :)
Hi guys, maybe a strange bug, but it happend to me all the time.. When I'm watching television, press the F9 button and go to...
Replies
Views
The first thing you have to do is to stop the Windows 8 Media Center Services (ehRecvr, ehSched), because the services also want to use your TV Card and that causes conflicts with MP. You also can do this in the MP TV Server Config (Additional Third Party checks). Hopefully your problem will disappear afterwards.
The first thing you have to do is to stop the Windows 8 Media Center Services (ehRecvr, ehSched), because the services also want to...
Interested in changing from Windows 8 Media center to Media Portal. Installed Media Portal 1.3 beta on Windows 8 with Media...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help, that worked I had never even messed with the volume settings after an install. I have Alpha installed on 3 machines all running windows 7, I checked the volume settings and all had defaulted correctly to Vista/Win 7. On 2 machines the options were grayed out but correct on the third the option was selectable but...
Thanks for the help, that worked I had never even messed with the volume settings after an install. I have Alpha installed on 3...
The volume up command is not working. Using either MCE remote or keyboard + command. The volume defaults on high and will turn...
Replies
Views
Just thinking of something else: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/system/backupsettings Not sure how that handles a downgrade, but worth a try since you'll have to do a complete clean install anyways. You can use this plugin to (for example) only restore your databases, thumbs, plugins & user .xml files.
Just thinking of something else: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/system/backupsettings Not sure how that handles a...
Hi all: Is there any possibilty to downgrade to MP 1.2.3 after instalation of beta 1.3.0 ,without loosing any past configurations ??
Replies
Views
You mean that after Win 8 install, the font size was already set to 125%? I've got Win 8 installed on 2 PC's, both running MP and both have 100% font size ;) But at least you found the problem. setting the font to 100% should fix your problem.
You mean that after Win 8 install, the font size was already set to 125%? I've got Win 8 installed on 2 PC's, both running MP and...
Hey! I installed MP 1.3b on my main pc for testing new TV Card of my TV Server. I have some little problem during the...
Replies
Views
Maybe it would help to escape the ":". For your example this would be: <define>#test:c\:\Windows</define>
Maybe it would help to escape the ":". For your example this would be: <define>#test:c\:\Windows</define>
Hi. If you want to use a path or something else containing a : as value in a define tag, the value is cut of at this char. E.g...
Replies
Views
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
Maybe I found one. If the filename contains a . inside the name like 10.000 BC Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 G.I. Joe - Geheimauftrag...
Replies
Views
Change skin and then try to to change theme.
Change skin and then try to to change theme.
Hi. When you push button "Skin Theme" in GUI Settings and then hit escape to dispose the popup dialog label and translated label of...
Replies
Views
There is an area51 build with PS++ included, but it is not in RC (maybe we can hope for final? No, I now, that's a feature change ;-), so it will be 1.3.1? Or maybe 1.4?).
There is an area51 build with PS++ included, but it is not in RC (maybe we can hope for final? No, I now, that's a feature change...
I love how PS++ is now part of 1.3.0 RC but I seem to be missing a few options in the server side Procsses tab. In PS++ I had the...
Replies
Views
A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue. In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the WebEPG mydigiguide.xml file was overwritten with an older version and put some of the mapping out. I have now copied over the xml file with the newer one, re-mapped, re-booted, re-grabbed, and the data seems...
A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue. In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the...
I was getting missing guide data in the latest 1.3.0 RC build for mydigiguide due to the delay value being too low. I needed to...
Replies
Views
haha, nice. (y)
haha, nice. (y)
When trying to go through my music folders with the number buttons (pressing 9 three times, for example) nothing happens. On 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
Well I just figured out what the problem was - network rights is the buzzword... ;) Working fine now and sorry for this unqualified bugreport without providing any logs. Rico
Well I just figured out what the problem was - network rights is the buzzword... ;) Working fine now and sorry for this unqualified...
Hello everybody After setting up my movie collection database in mp 1.3 yesterday I wanted to save that by creating nfo's. When...
Replies
Views
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Why zipping an exe for 0,0001% of the users while it brings inconvenience for the rest?
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Why zipping an exe for 0,0001% of the users while it brings inconvenience for the rest?
Why force people to install a zip program and unzip the installer to win a few bytes?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom