MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (9 Viewers)

;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production machine which is running Win 7 32b Windows dpi settings are ok, as you can see in my screenshot the "100ms" numbers.
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production...
Hi, Not sure that already mentioned, so I prefer posting ;-) When you are in the configuration app, in GUI/Control Settings tab...
Replies
Views
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Why zipping an exe for 0,0001% of the users while it brings inconvenience for the rest?
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Why zipping an exe for 0,0001% of the users while it brings inconvenience for the rest?
Why force people to install a zip program and unzip the installer to win a few bytes?
Replies
Views
:)
:)
HI, with 1.3 beta the green button always opened the startmenu and then in the background mp with 1.3 rc it now opens the...
Replies
Views
haha, nice. (y)
haha, nice. (y)
When trying to go through my music folders with the number buttons (pressing 9 three times, for example) nothing happens. On 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
This is not a bug I found I had a bad connection in the IR receiver plug. Remote works correctly.
This is not a bug I found I had a bad connection in the IR receiver plug. Remote works correctly.
After upgrading from the Beta release my Hauppauge remote no longer works. The MP configuration shows that it is enabled and shows...
Replies
Views
There is an area51 build with PS++ included, but it is not in RC (maybe we can hope for final? No, I now, that's a feature change ;-), so it will be 1.3.1? Or maybe 1.4?).
There is an area51 build with PS++ included, but it is not in RC (maybe we can hope for final? No, I now, that's a feature change...
I love how PS++ is now part of 1.3.0 RC but I seem to be missing a few options in the server side Procsses tab. In PS++ I had the...
Replies
Views
Can you try to reexecute both installer from your %temp% folder (Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy) ? It seems that all not files are updated.
Can you try to reexecute both installer from your %temp% folder (Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy) ? It seems that all not...
When attempting to upgrade my 1.3beta to 1.3RC (via teamviewer in case that is an issue?) I got a force close of the tv service...
Replies
Views
How do I volunteer? I don't have any coding skills other than C64 basic and very little Perl. I read someting that you cannot register as team member but that you have to be invited. I don't want to be jerk, but when there are 276 forums this error is easily made.
How do I volunteer? I don't have any coding skills other than C64 basic and very little Perl. I read someting that you cannot...
I've updates both satellites.xml and DVB-T tuningdetails for Delft, the netherlands. I would like to suggest a dev to include not...
Replies
Views
I think this is intended and the internal release number.
I think this is intended and the internal release number.
After upgrading my TV server to version 1.3RC i noticed that the project page in the TV-Server config still states version...
Replies
Views
GREAT! That did the trick. Moving within the directory is now very fast, as it should be. And the videos can be played, too. One suggestion - MP should recognize, that the folder database is corrupt and delete it at startup.
GREAT! That did the trick. Moving within the directory is now very fast, as it should be. And the videos can be played, too. One...
Hello, I ran MP 1.2.2. But it had an annoying behaviour. When I move to videos and enter a directory with about 150 videos, each...
Replies
Views
The first thing you have to do is to stop the Windows 8 Media Center Services (ehRecvr, ehSched), because the services also want to use your TV Card and that causes conflicts with MP. You also can do this in the MP TV Server Config (Additional Third Party checks). Hopefully your problem will disappear afterwards.
The first thing you have to do is to stop the Windows 8 Media Center Services (ehRecvr, ehSched), because the services also want to...
Interested in changing from Windows 8 Media center to Media Portal. Installed Media Portal 1.3 beta on Windows 8 with Media...
Replies
Views
Ok :)
Ok :)
I have 2 ATSC channels mapped that originally had signal when I scanned for them, but now no longer tune in or get scanned in if I...
Replies
Views
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5 Server run Windows8-64. The I7 laptop runs Win7-64. On both clients I installed MP 1.3.0B client, on the server MP 1.3.0B TV-Server only. The Win7 client runs just fine against the Win8 TV-Server. The Win8...
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5...
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5...
Replies
Views
You seem to have 'illegal characters' in a path somewhere, but the big question is where... 2013-01-20 13:00:04.099426 [ERROR][(8)]: Exception :System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path. I think easiest way to figure it out is to start MP in Debug mode (so that it disables all plugins) and see how that goes. If it...
You seem to have 'illegal characters' in a path somewhere, but the big question is where... 2013-01-20 13:00:04.099426...
For a while now I've been having problems with MediaPortal crashing. It was happening on MP 1.2.3 and continuous now on MP 1.3...
Replies
Views
Set to No Bug.
Set to No Bug.
In the remote mapping configuration there is an option to choose actual playing xx as conditions. You can choose: DVD is playing...
Replies
Views
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error message. So I thought I'd restart MP and closed it but couldn't get it to restart. Checking TaskManager showed it was still running and using about 500MB and I couldn't kill it, either from TaskManager or...
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error...
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error...
Replies
Views
so far so good, will report back if any issues occur but at present its running ok, wonder what is causing the corruption ?
so far so good, will report back if any issues occur but at present its running ok, wonder what is causing the corruption ?
This is a single seat installation with 1.3 beta. I use the Djblu plugin on the tv server to scan for channels and grab the epg...
Replies
Views
kiwijunglist - alright, thanks :) . Holzi - yes I have... still no change.
kiwijunglist - alright, thanks :) . Holzi - yes I have... still no change.
Hello, I run Mediaportal 1.3b on a Windows 8 64-bit laptop. Everything runs smoothly except for when I go to 'music' to play...
Replies
Views
Firewall ; Avira disabled. ping SERVER and PING 192.168.2.42 are ok. but it still don´t work.
Firewall ; Avira disabled. ping SERVER and PING 192.168.2.42 are ok. but it still don´t work.
Hi, just tried to setup 1.3.0 beta on my notebook as tv client only. Before there was 1.3.0 alpha installed. So I choosed update...
Replies
Views
Sorry, this can be marked as no bug. I was wondering why no response after so many views, so I looked into it again. I see now that the additional entries showing as allocated on the server, are duplicate entries for the same tuner. The list of tuners now gets longer when two clients are viewing the same channel, with each tuner...
Sorry, this can be marked as no bug. I was wondering why no response after so many views, so I looked into it again. I see now...
I've noticed that two tuners get used on the server, even if it's the same channel selected on the upstairs and downstairs clients...
Replies
Views
You mean that after Win 8 install, the font size was already set to 125%? I've got Win 8 installed on 2 PC's, both running MP and both have 100% font size ;) But at least you found the problem. setting the font to 100% should fix your problem.
You mean that after Win 8 install, the font size was already set to 125%? I've got Win 8 installed on 2 PC's, both running MP and...
Hey! I installed MP 1.3b on my main pc for testing new TV Card of my TV Server. I have some little problem during the...
Replies
Views
That sounds quite normal. .NET's garbage collector wont free the non-used allocated memory unles it really needs to do so. Thanks for reporting the issue - it was a show stopper level bug that needed to be fixed for 1.3.0. It would have been shame if we would have missined it. Just lets hope that there is no other leaks in MPAR (or...
That sounds quite normal. .NET's garbage collector wont free the non-used allocated memory unles it really needs to do so...
Ok, I have been using MP 1.3.0B for a while now and I was noticing a few crashes here and there with what looks like...
Replies
Views
When upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 beta the WebEPG.xlm file will be kept with all defined links, but it delete and replace all grabber-files. In some reasons I did not get any backup of old configuration (either in the Program Files/MP… or Program Data/MP..), but I have several backups from earlier upgrades. If you have made grabber...
When upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 beta the WebEPG.xlm file will be kept with all defined links, but it delete and replace all...
When upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 beta the WebEPG.xlm file will be kept with all defined links, but it delete and replace all...
Replies
Views
Set to No Bug.
Set to No Bug.
I recently had to disconnect the leads from my PC, so this might have caused the monitor numbers to change as I've noticed that can...
Replies
Views
logs attached
logs attached
Hi I've had this happen a few times, here are the latest logs. Situation #1 What happened this time is I resumed from standby...
Replies
Views
@elliottmc: I had the problem again this evening. MePo was runnung nearly the whole day, it was only a little time in standby. I have seen the case again at 20:52, 20:53. I was navigating in epg. There was no media playing. I forgot to make some screenshots and logs are only with information details. I will switch this to debug...
@elliottmc: I had the problem again this evening. MePo was runnung nearly the whole day, it was only a little time in standby. I...
If I enable TV guide border highlighting and scroll through the guide I get a flicker caused by the render exception shown in the...
Replies
Views
He guys you're awesome! After rescraping i found my 10k of missing songs in MePo :-)) Thanks a lot all.
He guys you're awesome! After rescraping i found my 10k of missing songs in MePo :-)) Thanks a lot all.
I did an import of all my music (on a first install) and only about 370 of the 670 artists were imported. When i examined the error...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Unable to enter music album (1 Viewer) DE
Need a reproducible way to break mediaportal.xml or Comparison of your broken music section to a working music section of mediaportal.xml with exactly the same settings and can see what the difference in the file is.
Need a reproducible way to break mediaportal.xml or Comparison of your broken music section to a working music section of...
Same problem as the thread that got a 'no bug' tag (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cant-play-music-solved.114906/)...
Replies
Views
I can not confirm this, neither directly on the server nor on a client. You might need to post some logs for anyone to be able to help you. //W
I can not confirm this, neither directly on the server nor on a client. You might need to post some logs for anyone to be able to...
Think this is a bug. After starting Mediaportal client (Titan) and going to "TV" - "TV-GUIDE" directly, the guide showing no data...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did some testings and see the same error with MP1.3beta [...]2013-01-17 21:01:06.529245 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: render exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIButtonControl.Render(Single timePassed) bei...
Hi, I did some testings and see the same error with MP1.3beta [...]2013-01-17 21:01:06.529245 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: render...
Hi. Woking on a new skin with inbuild BasicHome Menu Editor I discovered one bug after another... This one is really annoying as it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom