MPExtended (27 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Technically, it's certainly possible. However, I'm too busy to implement it myself anytime soon. If someone else implements it, I'm happy to merge it.
Technically, it's certainly possible. However, I'm too busy to implement it myself anytime soon. If someone else implements it, I'm...
The MPextended Icon in the windows taskbar has an options menue with the possibility to shutdown the pc, trigger a restart, ... It...
Replies
Views
:D Thanks for showing some love *gg youre funny :)
:D Thanks for showing some love *gg youre funny :)
Hello, I wanted to install MPExtended, but I can't cause of the error that I have no .Net 4.0, but I have the version 4.5. Is...
Replies
Views
thanx a lot that was the initial information I was missing: HTTP Authorization header for everybody else, stumbling over this problem: http://www.grindheadgames.com/get-and-post-http-requests-with-basic-and-digest-authorisation-in-actionscript
thanx a lot that was the initial information I was missing: HTTP Authorization header for everybody else, stumbling over this...
Hi all, is there a documentation for the UserSessionService of MPExtended? I´m working on an Android-App for my needs and...
Replies
Views
@Lyfesaver74 is right.
@Lyfesaver74 is right.
There is a thread further down that covers a multiseat setup where the DB is the one for all the "seats", but what about a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Down to the last 24-48 hours before the winner is announced.... hurry up and let us know what you think, if you have not voted already!
Down to the last 24-48 hours before the winner is announced.... hurry up and let us know what you think, if you have not voted already!
Official judging has begun for the WebSkin contest, but we would like to hear what you have to say. These votes and the results...
Replies
Views
You can stop the skin from showing a certain "Genre" or at least I kow you could. I think it is still possible
You can stop the skin from showing a certain "Genre" or at least I kow you could. I think it is still possible
Hi, I've done a search and couldn't find anything, but I was wondering if there is any way of excluding certain movie categories...
Replies
Views
I realize that I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but I was searching to see if this functionality existed and came across this thread. Based on the last post, it looked like something was in the works, but that was over a year ago. Add me to the list of people who would love if this could be something added to the...
I realize that I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but I was searching to see if this functionality existed and came across this...
Mod: This has been split out of the WebMP discussion thread I will post my feature request here then (as you still havent told me...
Replies
Views
I don't think I can do it. It's much harder then I thought it would be. Problem is that I don't really know where to start. I have no experience with Flash/ActionScript developing besides making some animations.
I don't think I can do it. It's much harder then I thought it would be. Problem is that I don't really know where to start. I...
WebMp will get a much improved flash video player in (probably) version 0.5 which is based on jwplayer. One of the most...
Replies
Views
Does it still happen if you do a Ctrl+F5 in Firefox?
Does it still happen if you do a Ctrl+F5 in Firefox?
Has anyone seen the issue where webmediaportal shows the incorrect backdrop when viewing your movie collection via categories...
Replies
Views
Share settings SHOULD be fine on where the stuff is stored. Made sure, everyone, anon, etc.. currently everyone can access the share.. my wifes pc who has never browsed to it, got in just by clicking on it.. no asking for any form of login/etc. MPextended it obviously seeing the databased from MP, as it lists all the movie, but just...
Share settings SHOULD be fine on where the stuff is stored. Made sure, everyone, anon, etc.. currently everyone can access the...
Hi all, with MPextended 0.4.3, I do not get videos working (on local machine, localhost:8080). In "Player Direct", just nothing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Question] ETA for .6? DE
Maybe it's because you use VS Express. I can't remember that I had to do anything special to build MPExtended/WebMP when using VS2010. So the question is probably if anyone has it up and running with VS Express?
Maybe it's because you use VS Express. I can't remember that I had to do anything special to build MPExtended/WebMP when using...
I still can't use it due to lack of mapped drive support.
Replies
Views
Have a look at this new plugin. It should help!!
Have a look at this new plugin. It should help!!
Hi, I am running MPExtended and WMP 0.5.3 without any problems in a multiseat setup. That is, I have a server which contains all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming-issue DE
Sorry for the late response, I've been busy. Do you have a special network setup? Some code that determines the network address fails in a way that I haven't seen before and shouldn't be possible. You should be able to work around it by setting the streaming mode on the settings tab to Proxied or Direct (but not Direct when...
Sorry for the late response, I've been busy. Do you have a special network setup? Some code that determines the network address...
Hi, i´m new here and have a problem with MPExtended / WebMediaPortal. At the moment i´m no longer able to stream Videos / Music...
Replies
Views
I remember talking with @DieBagger about this a long time ago, and if I remember correctly it was something that we'd like to implement in the long term. However, we're both pretty busy and it doesn't have very high priority, so it'll probably take quite some time before it gets implemented. (As always; patches welcome!)
I remember talking with @DieBagger about this a long time ago, and if I remember correctly it was something that we'd like to...
Hello, Some streaming services like SlingBox and Netflix don't require you to specify a streaming profile or specify your...
Replies
Views
HTTP Live Streaming indeed uses VLC. Which resolution do your recorded files have? Honestly, I don't know. I personally run MPExtended on a Core2Duo and VLC always uses 100% CPU there, so that makes me think that it always uses all cores. For the rest, we use the settings specified in StreamingProfiles.xml and VLC default settings...
HTTP Live Streaming indeed uses VLC. Which resolution do your recorded files have? Honestly, I don't know. I personally run...
Hello, Back in the day w/ GMAWebServices one needed to edit the streaming profiles to make use of multiple cores in their...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Question] DVD Images DE
It would be good to have it. But even without it, the plugin is a big improvement. TVseries, live TV and TV recordings are working well also via WLAN. Thanks.
It would be good to have it. But even without it, the plugin is a big improvement. TVseries, live TV and TV recordings are working...
I have several films in video_ts format (DVD image). What is the reason why this is not supported in MPExtended? The files/folders...
Replies
Views
yes!
yes!
Im having problems which have just started recently since upgrading to MPExtended 0.52. Whenever I stream to my android devices im...
Replies
Views
You are right ... but i saw many post where the problem is the same. So i think many people are interested to find the root cause. The problem of a forum is, that most the times only people with problems writing something. So people where everything is working will be on "mute". What i miss is a dedicated tread where we can collect...
You are right ... but i saw many post where the problem is the same. So i think many people are interested to find the root cause...
I have a problem with VLC Direct streaming with WebMediaPortal. It does not work - VLC in browser will just show black screen with...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed with MP1.3 final.
Should be fixed with MP1.3 final.
I have activated the MPExtended PowerScheduler plugin. Can anybody explain me, what this plugin does in detail? There is no...
Replies
Views
Yay! Thanks!
Yay! Thanks!
I have attached log files, anything I try to play says file not found. I have version .5.3 (latest).
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 External subtitles DE
Not yet. It's on the list for a future version.
Not yet. It's on the list for a future version.
Is there a way to load external SRT subtitles for movies to watch through WebMediaPortal?
Replies
Views
Ich habs gefunden. Wenn man in MediaPortal Konfiguration die Database für die Musik angibt, wird diese in MPExtended sichbar.
Ich habs gefunden. Wenn man in MediaPortal Konfiguration die Database für die Musik angibt, wird diese in MPExtended sichbar.
Live TV and recordings work without any problem. I dont can see Music and video in Webinterface.
Replies
Views
Ok, Perfect. Thank you. Can you tell me if you have news for me? Greeting, Visionsurfer
Ok, Perfect. Thank you. Can you tell me if you have news for me? Greeting, Visionsurfer
Hi, i want use MPextended to stream LiveTV on my IPad. With my old HTPC all works good. A little bit slow, but i works. Now i...
Replies
Views
Yes, an old flash player version might break the media player ;)
Yes, an old flash player version might break the media player ;)
Hey, is fullscreen in JW-Player working for you? Tried Firefox and Iexplore here and cannot switch to fullscreen. Do I need any...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for posting the solution!!! It would have been really annoying to find this on my own.
Thank you so much for posting the solution!!! It would have been really annoying to find this on my own.
Hi folks, I have a massive setup problem with WebMediaPortal IIS edition. I am trying to install a .5 test version, but I guess...
Replies
Views
its more complex than i thought, i was not able to fix it cause the tooltip script can not handle the special link which i need for the content. I tried it also with my android device and its working when you keep pressing the link (not perfectly cause you get a message if you want to open the link) maybe its also working with an...
its more complex than i thought, i was not able to fix it cause the tooltip script can not handle the special link which i need for...
Janu WebMP Skin Here it is, my entry for the WebMP Skinning Contest I am using WebMP a lot but i missed always some functions...
Replies
Views
Will do definately. You'll get full logs if happening again.
Will do definately. You'll get full logs if happening again.
Hi, on my new setup WebMediaPortal isn't playing anything. Anyone an idea where I might have done an error? Thanks.
Replies
Views
ok, thx oxan!
ok, thx oxan!
Hi, did a fresh install of MPExtended and Webmediaportal IIS Edition (0.5.3). I didnt use the default path (Did use...
Replies
Views
Yeah i removed faster processer as when i wrote the reply i was thinking it was i3 not i5. I'd be surprised if that system wasn't up to the task. If you were choosing a new system then I wouldn't recommend that cpu, but 2nd hand for a good price should be fine. There is information in the wiki about the on board gpu's...
Yeah i removed faster processer as when i wrote the reply i was thinking it was i3 not i5. I'd be surprised if that system wasn't...
Dear all, I am trying to get a HTPC. Currently on a look out for one with i5-2405S, 4GB of RAM and Arock H67M-ITX. I want to pair...
Replies
Views
I'm going to need your full logs to say anything useful about either of those.
I'm going to need your full logs to say anything useful about either of those.
I have 2 problems with live-tv streaming. #1 Direct stream only works on my LAN, I've opened port 8080 in my router and have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom