My TVSeries (30 Viewers)

As some of you may know ZeFlash has been hard at work over the past weeks to create a replacement for the excellent but no-longer...
Replies
Views
episode image? is there a way to still show the episode thumbnail but still hide the episode information until it has been viewed? i noticed on the change log it said something about hiding the episode image as well as the episode description until the episode has been 95% viewed. if anyone could help with this that would be awesome...
episode image? is there a way to still show the episode thumbnail but still hide the episode information until it has been viewed...
MP-TVSeries v2.2.3387 SVN Test Release WARNING: This plugin was compiled against MediaPortal 1.0.1 SVN (02nd Apr 09), so certain...
Replies
Views
MP TV-Series fetches all the files and folder in the directory given in MP TV-Series Configuration, but does a filter check if the extension are supported by MP... So the files with the extension in the list at MP Configuration under Videos -> Video Extension should be the one that it uses to filter with... I don't have any MAC to...
MP TV-Series fetches all the files and folder in the directory given in MP TV-Series Configuration, but does a filter check if the...
Anyone else using Macs on their networks notice that MP TV series picks up the .- files that Macs (annoyingly) leave behind, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .iso support ? DE
I'm cross posting from another thread but I have the same issue and it seems to be a problem with mounting of iso's. I can confirm that I have the same issue with all iso's in TV Series. I think it is a problem with mounting the iso as shown in the excerpts from my logs below (note that the file on C: is the actual iso file whereas...
I'm cross posting from another thread but I have the same issue and it seems to be a problem with mounting of iso's. I can confirm...
Hi all , Does the MyTV- Series plugin support .iso images like moving pictures does ? I've tried a couple of episodes in .iso...
Replies
Views
Odd, tried ffdshow solved the issue then went back arcsoft and the issue has gone! thanks PD:thx:
Odd, tried ffdshow solved the issue then went back arcsoft and the issue has gone! thanks PD:thx:
Hi, mkv files are crasing mp for me. all other files are fine and i can play mkv files fine but when i press stop mp crashes...
Replies
Views
lol restarted my computer and it worked, no idea why. :oops:
lol restarted my computer and it worked, no idea why. :oops:
Hi, my rmvb videos wont play in the series plugin (1 second freeze, then nothing). They play fine in "videos". When I rename them...
Replies
Views
Go into My TV Series Configuration Find the double episodes, look at the details Look for the file pointer, what file's are they pointing to
Go into My TV Series Configuration Find the double episodes, look at the details Look for the file pointer, what file's are they...
strange problem, everything worked fine before, if i have a serie lets say Californication - S01E01.avi, and a Srt called...
Replies
Views
Usually the log file indicates if there is something wrong with the Database...possibly it got corrupt.
Usually the log file indicates if there is something wrong with the Database...possibly it got corrupt.
Hi All Here is my problem, i hope it isn't something simple i've over looked. I added new series into my media drive, as i...
Replies
Views
Yes, of course, youre right. I forgot the double episode parsing completely. Thought it was a bug or something... I do rename the files, even if it actually feels like unneccessary work). On the other hand, if I ignore the double parsing I guess it will miss the double episodes of other shows so I guess there is no real alternative...
Yes, of course, youre right. I forgot the double episode parsing completely. Thought it was a bug or something... I do rename the...
Hi, I got a weird bug/problem. I have some episodes of "24" The filename is like: 24.S01E11.10.00.am-11.00.am.AC3.DVDRip...
Replies
Views
THX! You guys are the best!:thx:
THX! You guys are the best!:thx:
the show is parks & recreation when i go into the preferences screen and look at the show all the banners/posters/episode images...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2.0 Beta SVN DE
AW: Re: 1.2.0 Beta SVN Same here... I've tried it with Visual Studio but it seems that my compiling skills are to low ... or I'm to dumb to do it. Compiling MediaPortal with MSbuild and those fancy *.bat files was very easy. If someone has a working 1.2 SVN Version it would be very nice to have a download link or something...
AW: Re: 1.2.0 Beta SVN Same here... I've tried it with Visual Studio but it seems that my compiling skills are to low ... or...
Hey guys, Is there a way to get this latest version ( 2.6.9 ) working with 1.2.0 Beta ( SVN ) ? thx
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vista installation of MediaPortal. I was using MyTV-Series in configuration and entering expressions. I highlighted an expression and pressed delete. It threw up an error which I don't recall now. Then I closed MyTV-Series config and closed MP Config. Next time I tried to enter MyTV-Series config I got error...
Hi, I have a Vista installation of MediaPortal. I was using MyTV-Series in configuration and entering expressions. I...
Hi, I have a Vista installation of MediaPortal. I was using MyTV-Series in configuration and entering expressions. I...
Replies
Views
Not sure how I ended up with it myself then, maybe it was default on an older version, because I'm 99% sure I did not create it myself (then again memory is not what it used to be). Anyway, if you do not mind SQLite tool editing of the database, then the "No View" in question that I use is...
Not sure how I ended up with it myself then, maybe it was default on an older version, because I'm 99% sure I did not create it...
Hello, quick question: Is it somehow possible to have 2 instances of this plugin installed at the same time? Background: I...
Replies
Views
Hello. i would like to know if tvserver has the option to change language. i would like my parents to be able to use it so it should be in spanish. if there is no option for this, can i do it myself? what file should i modify? i suppose that by opening a certain file and changing the texts from english to spanish would work. i...
Hello. i would like to know if tvserver has the option to change language. i would like my parents to be able to use it so it...
Hello. i would like to know if tvserver has the option to change language. i would like my parents to be able to use it so it...
Replies
Views
beautiful. looks like the error was some <BR> tag in thetbdb I guess. Crazy!! Also though, I had to change the folder name from Season 2 to Season 02 in order for it to see more than the first episode, weird, but it's in now, so whatever. ha.
beautiful. looks like the error was some <BR> tag in thetbdb I guess. Crazy!! Also though, I had to change the folder name from...
for some reason, 2 seasons of lost won't import. It says can't find, bring up the manual entry in the wizard, I type in "lost" and...
Replies
Views
Glad it's not just me. And glad that the driver change really did fix it, and I don't have to worry that it will pop up again. Just to make this thread googleable for anyone else who might have the problem, I'm going to post a snippet of your log file:
Glad it's not just me. And glad that the driver change really did fix it, and I don't have to worry that it will pop up again...
Tonight, 2.3.3589 suddenly started crashing on me when browsing through the available series. It never seems to be the same series...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2.6.2 install error DE
When trying to install this i get a error. It appears you are running a version of mediaportal this isn't compatible, please upgrade to MP 1.0.2 and try again, I am however running mediaportal v1.1 Any Ideas People Ignore that. Was running beta version . Updated and all ok. :oops:
When trying to install this i get a error. It appears you are running a version of mediaportal this isn't compatible, please...
When trying to install this i get a error. It appears you are running a version of mediaportal this isn't compatible, please...
Replies
Views
That did it, thanks!
That did it, thanks!
I did discover a 'translation' issue with a series in the that ran into the 20+ seasons. for example: Taggart - 22x03 Mind...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 24 Redemption DE
I'd check thetvdb to see where the info is.. if its in specials ep 09, id put what ltfearme said. If the info is for s07e00 I'd use that =)
I'd check thetvdb to see where the info is.. if its in specials ep 09, id put what ltfearme said. If the info is for s07e00 I'd...
How do name this file to show up in My TV Series?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 24 series 4 DE
it's under 'online data', 4th tick box from the top . to explain look at this info from Online TV Database - An open directory of television shows for HTPC software 24 Season 4 1 : Day 4: 7:00 A.M.-8:00 A.M. Episode # = 1 (aired order) DVD Episode = 2 So 7am-8am if using aired order is episode 1, but using dvd order is...
it's under 'online data', 4th tick box from the top . to explain look at this info from Online TV Database - An open directory of...
As above problems parsing have done the rest of the seasons okay but this has a prelude at the start and this throws the rest out...
Replies
Views
All are OK. r:\>sqlite3.exe VideoDatabaseV5.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite> pragma integrity_check; ok sqlite> ^C r:\>sqlite3.exe movingpictures.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite> pragma integrity_check; ok sqlite> ^C r:\>sqlite3.exe...
All are OK. r:\>sqlite3.exe VideoDatabaseV5.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite>...
Hi I'm pretty sure my problem relates to corrupted tvseries database, 2x within this month. Attached logs. Are there any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3 Quick Questions DE
This maybe a stupid question - but as I am a recent convert from Vista MCE to media portal (and loving it!). How do you get your series in the directory structure automatically. Is there some mojo for when it is recoreded? -Andy
This maybe a stupid question - but as I am a recent convert from Vista MCE to media portal (and loving it!). How do you get your...
First off, this is an amazing plugin, granted i cant get it to work correctly as of yet but so far its nice. 1. It doesnt seem to...
Replies
Views
I give up, I have tried multiple times dumping the database and starting from scratch, and still TVSeries just dumps all my shows randomly, but more often than not after coming back from suspend. totally ignores the don't scan for changes, and seems to forget which path(s) it is supposed to scan, never had these problems until upgrade...
I give up, I have tried multiple times dumping the database and starting from scratch, and still TVSeries just dumps all my shows...
I give up, I have tried multiple times dumping the database and starting from scratch, and still TVSeries just dumps all my shows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 404 DE
Yeah it's down again/still. :(
Yeah it's down again/still. :(
hi, today i tried mptvseries but i got 404 from online repository. the application lookinfor en.zip or it.zip but on online...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4:3 Fanart DE
Is there a template for making 4:3 fanart?
Replies
Views
It should affect the api and It did affected the API. API v1 is up now too http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Taken And no, MP-TVSeries doesn't use v2 now but i have ~80% of v2 API implementation personally. :whistle:
It should affect the api and It did affected the API. API v1 is up now too...
My PC died yesterday and rebuilding thought i would start from scratch however the plugin keeps getting timeouts with access to the...
Replies
Views
i know. bis but is LocalEpisodeName not from the filename?
i know. bis but is LocalEpisodeName not from the filename?
if this in [mp display control] -> [episode view settings]. in mp i not see the local episode name. i see the name from the...
Replies
Views
The MP-TVSeries plugin is totally written around the API system, and scraping the TVDB website direct might cause problems with the owners. So the only 'proper' option would be to ask for an enhancement to the TVDB API system, so that it would be possible to do the following...
The MP-TVSeries plugin is totally written around the API system, and scraping the TVDB website direct might cause problems with the...
Hi, In the attempt at being clever I have arranged all my series to match this: <series>...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A Couple Of Hitches DE
jburnette - I edited the parsing string as per the link you provided - it works! patrick - I changed the folder containing the files to "Flash Gordon (2007)" and the series immediately imported! Not sure why I wasn't being prompted to select a series before naming the folder, but at least it's working. Unfortunately, still...
jburnette - I edited the parsing string as per the link you provided - it works! patrick - I changed the folder containing the...
1: Certain episodes have no info, and when you scroll to them, all info disappears, the listing of episodes disappears, and all...
Replies
Views
true - thou not easy to get highres pictures for danish shows :)
true - thou not easy to get highres pictures for danish shows :)
01. tvseries imports sample-showname and showname-sample - how to get rid of ALL samples - all samples will be like this ...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom