My TVSeries (15 Viewers)

I wanted in on this party too (Yes, I went to the google code already). I have a slightly different bent on this. I know how to navigate through using the keyboard, and thus, thought i could write a macro via my remote. My issue is that the menu number changes depending on various circumstances. Sometimes "Change Views" is 8, 9...
I wanted in on this party too (Yes, I went to the google code already). I have a slightly different bent on this. I know how to...
Hi, I'm probably being stupid but I cannot figure out how to assign a keyboard shortcut to the 'favourites view' in My...
Replies
Views
I haven't looked at custom artwork for a very long time and it's possible I broke the old handling when doing the new artwork GUI. It was on my to do list to allow browse to folder and select your custom artwork as well in the Artwork GUI but didn't get around to doing that yet. It's good to know there is yet another online artwork...
I haven't looked at custom artwork for a very long time and it's possible I broke the old handling when doing the new artwork GUI...
How do I add custom artwork to a TV series? I've tried following the instructions on damienhaynes/mptvseries but the custom.jpg...
Replies
Views
Check the rules / expressions thread, you might find an appropriate expression in there, as I've seen a few examples given there for daily talk shows.
Check the rules / expressions thread, you might find an appropriate expression in there, as I've seen a few examples given there...
Does anyone have a good way of getting these into mytvseries. The ones I get have the date in the name but not the ep number. Do...
Replies
Views
huma2000 You can edit/add the episodes to the online database.
huma2000 You can edit/add the episodes to the online database.
I've lot of series, and my tv series doesn't detect all the files of some series (I think because it get the info in english and my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some Local TV Serias that not in the TVDB and looking for way to add local banner to them
Hi, I have some Local TV Serias that not in the TVDB and looking for way to add local banner to them
Replies
Views
Hey guys I have a quick question for you all. I setup IsoHunt just like you all have posted on this thread, and now what do I do to search for a show? I dont see any search button, and I have closed out of the config and nothing really happens. I guess I am missing something. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Hey guys I have a quick question for you all. I setup IsoHunt just like you all have posted on this thread, and now what do I do...
Hi, how can i add more sites to the list of rss downloaders? i don't understand the syntax / regex logic i need to fill in...
Replies
Views
Open up the MediaPortal setup app, goto the plugins wndow, right click on the TVSeries plugin and click "List in Home".
Open up the MediaPortal setup app, goto the plugins wndow, right click on the TVSeries plugin and click "List in Home".
Hi, new to the program but damn do i love this plugin. took me a little while to figure out how to import files but working great...
Replies
Views
AW: Adding new episodes of existing series causes to select series again Sorry about the empty log. The import paths above are all removable, but I copied the episodes on my actual actual harddirve, on which Mediaportal is running. I checked again totday, and perhaps I was just to fast yesterday. I waited a bit, and the episodes...
AW: Adding new episodes of existing series causes to select series again Sorry about the empty log. The import paths above are all...
Sorry, me again. I'm not sure if this is not intended or not. Usually I'm only asked once to select which series, when I added...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've only just started using the My TVSeries plugin and I'm loving it. However because I already had hundreds of episodes that I've already watched, I marked them all as watched manually after importing them for the first time. But now when I add new files to a current season/series they are being flagged as watched...
Hi, I've only just started using the My TVSeries plugin and I'm loving it. However because I already had hundreds of episodes...
Hi, I've only just started using the My TVSeries plugin and I'm loving it. However because I already had hundreds of episodes...
Replies
Views
AW: Adding Offline Series :thx:
AW: Adding Offline Series :thx:
Is there a way to add series which are offline, so I can tell trakt.tv / follw.it that I already have seen that series?
Replies
Views
Config -> General -> Enable "Count episodes that have no AirDate or Air in the future" This should allow you to just import those unknown shows into MP-TVSeries, however when you get the dialog "Show not found, do not select skip always, but ESC out of the dialog so that the show gets added raw, otherwise do the following...
Config -> General -> Enable "Count episodes that have no AirDate or Air in the future" This should allow you to just import...
I have searched throughout the forums to find answer if there is a way to add a series through the configuration on TVseries. I was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 adding piratebay DE
It would be so nice. thanx for everything already done. congrats
It would be so nice. thanx for everything already done. congrats
I would like to add piratebay as a torrent search-engine in the TvSeries-plugin. Couldn't really figure out how to add another one...
Replies
Views
Well, the standard answer would be: add them to thetvdb! That way everybody benefits.
Well, the standard answer would be: add them to thetvdb! That way everybody benefits.
hi, i've got some shows, especially from discovery channel, that the tv db doesn't find. and the plugin doesnt allow me to add...
Replies
Views
\TV Shows\Desperate House Wives\Desperate House Wives - Season 2\Desperate House Wives - S02E01 - Episodename.avi seems to work with most mediacentre software and if you want to copy a season to an external hdd then it has the show name in the directiry name which is easy for copying / moving files around.
\TV Shows\Desperate House Wives\Desperate House Wives - Season 2\Desperate House Wives - S02E01 - Episodename.avi seems to work...
i want to add some tv shows i have on dvd to my-tvseries but i want to do it so that clicking on an episode will play the ep and...
Replies
Views
MP-TV Series won't let me put on stuff that's not allowed on TVBD.com, how do I add stuff to it?
MP-TV Series won't let me put on stuff that's not allowed on TVBD.com, how do I add stuff to it?
Replies
Views
in Mediaportal Configuration, Plugins Click on MP-TVSeries Click 'In Home'
in Mediaportal Configuration, Plugins Click on MP-TVSeries Click 'In Home'
This may sound like a stupid question (and it probably is!) but how do I add the TVSeries plugin to the Home screen of MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick response. I am looking into doing the change myself. I won't be going as far as the issue, but I'll be willing to share if I get it working. Since this is inside of MP and specifically the Avalon skin I'm using, I assume the skinfiles are whereI should be looking. Is that correct? Please forgive the stupid...
Thanks for the quick response. I am looking into doing the change myself. I won't be going as far as the issue, but I'll be...
Is there a way to turn off some of the items in the menu when the Info button is pressed? My desired end result is that the...
Replies
Views
thank u for u answer! for problem one is the log and settings.xml attached it's okay after deleting the cache + restart MediaPortal nice never thought about it! I checked it and works. It's better than nothing.;)
thank u for u answer! for problem one is the log and settings.xml attached it's okay after deleting the cache + restart...
we're working for some time on skin modifications. Concerning TVSeries there are 3 issuse we couldn't resolve: 1. the command...
Replies
Views
Hi I just added heaps of tv shows in My TVSeries and i did it in two goes, becasue one was too many, took too long. After i added the first bunch, everything worked out, looked go. So i started the second bunch. This whent allright aswell. Then i started MP and noticed that half of them weren't there.. so i opened the My TVSeries...
Hi I just added heaps of tv shows in My TVSeries and i did it in two goes, becasue one was too many, took too long. After i added...
Hi I just added heaps of tv shows in My TVSeries and i did it in two goes, becasue one was too many, took too long. After i added...
Replies
Views
AW: After entering TVSeries -> Crash: MediaPortal does not work anymore-> Back to Des Hello! I deleted the Lost cache and now the "error" in MP-TVSeries.log is gone. Thank you! Crash didn't happen too. I'll keep an eye on it.
AW: After entering TVSeries -> Crash: MediaPortal does not work anymore-> Back to Des Hello! I deleted the Lost cache and now the...
Hello! Sometimes (one time per week) MediaPortal crashes to Desktop after entering TVSeries. Steps to reproduce: 1. Enter TV...
Replies
Views
OK your directory name for your profile looked that way if it happens again you might want to check the permissions on that cache directory where you deleted all the files.
OK your directory name for your profile looked that way if it happens again you might want to check the permissions on that cache...
Hello all, since I upgraded to MP1.2.0 (now 1.2.1) and hence to version 3.1.1 of the TV series plugin, I have a problem with some...
Replies
Views
Try to check if you are able to reproduce the same issue under MyVideos plugin.
Try to check if you are able to reproduce the same issue under MyVideos plugin.
It was asked before, but needed to be posted in a new separate thread: I just repeat what was posted before: when i watch an...
Replies
Views
The log file snippet @Requiem provided had the right encoding. The test file you provided @ltfearme was ANSI encoded, so that one would not work with Scandinavian characters. But if I open it in Notepad++ and convert it to a UTF-8, you're test file works as expected with the Scandinavian characters :) But after taking a look in the...
The log file snippet @Requiem provided had the right encoding. The test file you provided @ltfearme was ANSI encoded, so that one...
Series not identified, even though it appears in TheTVDB.com ??? http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=263365&lid=7
Replies
Views
It all depends on your skin, all that information is available. Some skins have their own unique way of presenting this information or not even display it at all, you're best reporting back what skin you are using and perhaps someone can help you.
It all depends on your skin, all that information is available. Some skins have their own unique way of presenting this information...
I see the series info (Air Date, Director, Plot etc. ) is accessible in mediaportal via the "info" icon to the right of the series...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 All series gone!! DE
Ok then i do that. thanks.
Ok then i do that. thanks.
Hi, All my series are gone. MP-Tv series just say no items found. I updated to 3.1.1 yesterday and since then they are gone...
Replies
Views
The installer also makes a backup of your database during install, so you can also restore one of them assuming the backup isn't corrupt as well.
The installer also makes a backup of your database during install, so you can also restore one of them assuming the backup isn't...
Hi All Wondering if someone else has had this problem or is able to help me diagnose this one? Loaded MediaPortal the other...
Replies
Views
It depends on all your other settings, but Skip Always does indeed have tendency to make shows go hidden, but u can then unhide them if needed. The other option my aging brain was mixing up the way MovPic settings work. For MP-TVSeries you can just disable the startup scan (or delay it by such a long time that it doesn't have a big...
It depends on all your other settings, but Skip Always does indeed have tendency to make shows go hidden, but u can then unhide...
I have a series for which no information is available. When going to TV Series, a dialog pops up asking to skip, skip always and...
Replies
Views
Nope, didn't work For the series view, I tried toggling the "Pretty Names" checkbox and reloaded MP, still the same sort order. Is there something I'm missing?
Nope, didn't work For the series view, I tried toggling the "Pretty Names" checkbox and reloaded MP, still the same sort order...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC (yet!), so MyTV-Series is the heart and soul of my MP installation. That said, there's one thing...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, here is an alternative to mirks B2W skin delivered with the current 1.0 zip of the TV series plugin. I used the old xml file from 0.9.x and tweaked the values. I added a (not that perfect) place for the episode thumbs, too. To use the file just replace the existing TVSeries.xml in your ./MediaPortal/Skin/BlueTwoWide/...
Hi folks, here is an alternative to mirks B2W skin delivered with the current 1.0 zip of the TV series plugin. I used the old...
Hi folks, here is an alternative to mirks B2W skin delivered with the current 1.0 zip of the TV series plugin. I used the old...
Replies
Views
i was looking into making my documentaries collection to be availabe from within TV-Series/Mediaportal all i found was the possibillity to sort series by genre, but that doesn't really do the trick. so i was wondering if it's possible to use some sort of category view in tv-series so you can display a) fiction shows b) reality...
i was looking into making my documentaries collection to be availabe from within TV-Series/Mediaportal all i found was the...
i was looking into making my documentaries collection to be availabe from within TV-Series/Mediaportal all i found was the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom