My TVSeries (33 Viewers)

Is the difference that viewtags sorts the categories alphabetically, and the normal view sorts them in the order you add new views?
Is the difference that viewtags sorts the categories alphabetically, and the normal view sorts them in the order you add new views?
I am returning to MediaPortal after many years away, and trying to figure out how to tag the tv shows for categorisation. I am...
Replies
Views
Can it help to setup an Account for thetvdb to get the correct Language? Since now i never did that... Many Thanks!
Can it help to setup an Account for thetvdb to get the correct Language? Since now i never did that... Many Thanks!
HeyHey, Since some weeks? TVSeries Shows newly added Episode Plots in the wrong Language. I have set it to German, but it shows...
Replies
Views
TheXEM keeps track on that, and solutions such as Sonarr have build in support for it to do the mapping/re-naming automatic. MythBusters = http://thexem.de/xem/show/3015 It is not such a big deal to do it manually, because you only have to do it once, but it is a nightmare when the 'scene' gets disconnected from TV aired releases...
TheXEM keeps track on that, and solutions such as Sonarr have build in support for it to do the mapping/re-naming automatic...
mp tv series is not importing one of my series the files are in the format of: <series>/<series> - Episode - Title...what's odd is...
Replies
Views
I understood, then it is not necessary. Thank you.
I understood, then it is not necessary. Thank you.
Property shows the number of episodes in the series, season. But not those that have a local library and all. To be able to...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess, ive looked before, and just now i looked again, every tab under tvseries settings, and ive looked 2 times, i dont see what you talk about at all.. where is this excatly?
Thanks RoChess, ive looked before, and just now i looked again, every tab under tvseries settings, and ive looked 2 times, i dont...
like Top Gear US, its locked, so cannot add new seasons or episodes, and then that show is not listed in MEPO TV Series plugin...
Replies
Views
Then I assume that I changed it at some point :confused:. Maybe years ago...
Then I assume that I changed it at some point :confused:. Maybe years ago...
Hi, I am naming my recorded episodes in the format "House of Cards - 2x09 - Bauernopfer.ts". Sky recently broadcasted House of...
Replies
Views
TVseries has a helper property which will convert to minutes and seconds: #TVSeries.Episode.PrettyLocalPlaytime
TVseries has a helper property which will convert to minutes and seconds: #TVSeries.Episode.PrettyLocalPlaytime
Any way to display an episode runtime in minutes ?
Replies
Views
Mystic, yesterday after a series removal and manual updates, everything appeared.
Mystic, yesterday after a series removal and manual updates, everything appeared.
Series Agent Carter - 281485 In DB 6 episodes for 2 season, on site 10 episodes for 2 season What's wrong? XML from TVSeries...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import issue DE
Thankyou that achieved what i was wanting to do.
Thankyou that achieved what i was wanting to do.
Hi guys I have a bit of a problem I deleted a show from the database as it wasn't importing correctly. But now after numerous...
Replies
Views
I give up, I have tried multiple times dumping the database and starting from scratch, and still TVSeries just dumps all my shows randomly, but more often than not after coming back from suspend. totally ignores the don't scan for changes, and seems to forget which path(s) it is supposed to scan, never had these problems until upgrade...
I give up, I have tried multiple times dumping the database and starting from scratch, and still TVSeries just dumps all my shows...
I give up, I have tried multiple times dumping the database and starting from scratch, and still TVSeries just dumps all my shows...
Replies
Views
The edit mode error is because that box is still in edit mode and changes have been made, select another box but don't edit the entry and try again.
The edit mode error is because that box is still in edit mode and changes have been made, select another box but don't edit the...
I'm having problems with three series that are being matched incorrectly. The first is "M*A*S*H", this is being detected correctly...
Replies
Views
Pretty Name should stay as is as its it the actual series name defined online. The change you want would need to be done in SubCentral, maybe it can have an option or similar to strip certain characters where providers don't return good results.
Pretty Name should stay as is as its it the actual series name defined online. The change you want would need to be done in...
I have noticed that series with an apostrophe in the name gets little or no results when searching subtitles. I tested to remove...
Replies
Views
Usually when you turn on all the appropriate skin debug options then the log files will make it very easy to get all the properties you can use.
Usually when you turn on all the appropriate skin debug options then the log files will make it very easy to get all the properties...
Hi, I was in the mood for improving the skin I use, but could not find any info in the wiki, as it has disappeared. Even wayback...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme SELECT * FROM options WHERE property LIKE 'DB%Version' option_id property value 103 DBSeriesVersion 15 104 DBSeasonVersion 5 105 DBEpisodesVersion 9 106 DBIgnoredDownloadedFilesVersion 1 108 dbTorrentVersion 2 109 DBViewsVersion 5 110 DBNewzbinVersion 4 111...
@ltfearme SELECT * FROM options WHERE property LIKE 'DB%Version' option_id property value 103 DBSeriesVersion 15 104...
Slow operation and a large number of errors in the log file. 30min -> ~ 600Mb log file. 2016-04-10 20:59:13.775 [INFO][01]: parsing...
Replies
Views
This new version keeps removing references on episodes that are not correct (which I know), but I can not disable the checkbox to turn it off. 2016-03-18 17:07:31.217 [INFO][04]: *************** Gathering Local Information *************** 2016-03-18 17:07:31.217 [INFO][04]: Starting Local Filename Parsing, processing 19506 files...
This new version keeps removing references on episodes that are not correct (which I know), but I can not disable the checkbox to...
My import time is excessively long. As @ltfearme knows, my collection is massive, so I expect it to be slow compared to others. It...
Replies
Views
Sounds like some sort of race condition, will see if I can track it down when Im free.
Sounds like some sort of race condition, will see if I can track it down when Im free.
I have noticed that if a show have more than 13 episodes, the next episode isn't always marked as it should be. I checked the logs...
Replies
Views
That's one odd API, since the ID is in their database already don't see why they wouldn't offer it for search. Hopefully their upcoming new site will offer that :) , in the meantime it could use the series name from .nfo or regexp as fallback instead: <mirrorpath>/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=<seriesname>&language=<language> And...
That's one odd API, since the ID is in their database already don't see why they wouldn't offer it for search. Hopefully their...
Hi, Some automators like Sonarr and Sickbeard (and Kodi scraper) place a metadata file called "tvshow.nfo" in series folders which...
Replies
Views
regexp replace 11.22.63 -> 112263 And everything will work just checked at.
regexp replace 11.22.63 -> 112263 And everything will work just checked at.
There is a new TV mini-series that is out called 11.22.63 on Hulu. thetvdb.com has a listing for it, but when the scraper goes...
Replies
Views
I realized last night that my new HTPC client wasn't in the correct work-group for the home network. This might be the solution, but I haven't done any testing yet. Emph
I realized last night that my new HTPC client wasn't in the correct work-group for the home network. This might be the solution...
Shockingly, the plugin no longer imports episodes (for me) unless they are inside a folder with the show's name, like for example...
Replies
Views
Will do, I haven't looked yet as its only one show at the moment so doing it manually. If it gets to complicated then I will look.
Will do, I haven't looked yet as its only one show at the moment so doing it manually. If it gets to complicated then I will look.
Often when I do an import, a few series don't match up correctly. This is usually due to a mismatch between scene and TVDB naming...
Replies
Views
Rochess, For my first idea I thought it would give a more polished feel to the plugin. I could change my is settings, but that's a global setting and everything would be deleted permanently. I'm not a big user or fan of batch files as they can have some unintended results if not tested properly.
Rochess, For my first idea I thought it would give a more polished feel to the plugin. I could change my is settings, but that's...
Hi I'm anew user here, currently running mp on my home pc with a tuner card, I just love this plugin. Anyhow to my request, after...
Replies
Views
Thetvdb has rules of the image size on the fanart. You can read more about it here on their wiki - https://www.thetvdb.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Images
Thetvdb has rules of the image size on the fanart. You can read more about it here on their wiki -...
I have a few stand-up comedy shows, for which there is either limited artwork, or none at all. As an example, I have Trevor Noah...
Replies
Views
Yeah, could be implemented in mp that way, the Pvr I'm talking about only groups the same programs together not by season though.
Yeah, could be implemented in mp that way, the Pvr I'm talking about only groups the same programs together not by season though.
I’ve started to use Netflix, and one of the things it does that I’d like to see implemented into MP-TVSeries is the ability to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Long Way Round DE
Make sure you dont enable the setting which deletes episodes references if it does not exist online. Im pretty sure you will also need to ensure that is disabled for it to keep unknown episodes for a known series.
Make sure you dont enable the setting which deletes episodes references if it does not exist online. Im pretty sure you will also...
Hi guys Has anybody had any luck getting TVSeries to recognise all ten episodes of Long Way Round (Ewan McGregor/Charlie Borman)...
Replies
Views
There is no time. I broke FanartHandler, I try to fix it. :D
There is no time. I broke FanartHandler, I try to fix it. :D
There are series in which 2 episodes. But I have for him 6 files. Those. 2 file to the episode. Is it possible to add them as the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I had been avoiding that as all of the Sherlock Holmes 1984 series episodes were in ripped DVD format (Video_TS files and folders) and needed to be manually mapped. However, I have been busy re-encoding them to individual episodes (make mkv) so it's now much easier to automate the import.
Thanks, I had been avoiding that as all of the Sherlock Holmes 1984 series episodes were in ripped DVD format (Video_TS files and...
Hi, I have been using MP TV Series for about three years and never had this problem! The show I am trying to import is this one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for .nfo files (1 Viewer) DE
They do not work with my torrent trackers :) and I have at the moment, and so everything is automated. Download automatically. MP1 detects the downloaded files are also automatically. I'm old. I do not like the trash when you view a directory with video. I also do not use explorer :) I find it easier to use the old man:
They do not work with my torrent trackers :) and I have at the moment, and so everything is automated. Download automatically. MP1...
Hello. I use this plugin since 2 days. It work very fine. Thank you About nfo. Are nor suppoted? For tv series i use too...
Replies
Views
OK, sorry for the lack of details. I will check these things when I get back home tonight.
OK, sorry for the lack of details. I will check these things when I get back home tonight.
I have some series where TVSeries does not seem to get details. I know TheTVDB has the series logged in because I used FileBot (and...
Replies
Views
If you are still getting an error then re-install MediaPortal and ensure you select Titan skin. Also check what TVSeries.*xml files you have installed in the Titan skin directory.
If you are still getting an error then re-install MediaPortal and ensure you select Titan skin. Also check what TVSeries.*xml files...
Updated to 4.3.0 but are now getting "Wrong skin-file" when configured using Titan skin. Help would be appreciated.
Replies
Views
I recall doing some manual editing of the database a long time ago when I was having some problems that I couldn't fix through the configuration, but I'm not at all fluent with SQL, really. I just did what I had to to get everything correctly identified. Any tips on exactly *how* to go about fixing this database? I'd hate to have to...
I recall doing some manual editing of the database a long time ago when I was having some problems that I couldn't fix through the...
4.3.0 borked my database. Even after restoring from a backup, it was still corrupted. However, uninstalling the plugin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom