News and Announcements (16 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
We've just uploaded the final 1.12.0 Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Very good article. I immediately added my system-specs for any future bugs. MP runs almost perfect at the moment. Thanks for all the supposedly hard work.:thx:
Very good article. I immediately added my system-specs for any future bugs. MP runs almost perfect at the moment. Thanks for all...
Since joining the Team a few months back, I have been fascinated to learn how things work, and how to get fixes or improvements...
Replies
Views
Sorry, it was the "Spring '16" release; the link "Discuss this release in the official release thread MediaPortal 2 - Spring of '16 Release" on this page directs to this thread. I certainly noticed a big difference between the two releases, but as I mentioned, the UI wasn't quite mature enough yet for implementation in this...
Sorry, it was the "Spring '16" release; the link "Discuss this release in the official release thread MediaPortal 2 - Spring of '16...
MediaPortal 2 - Summer '15 Update 1 Release After the release of the Summer'15 version we unfortunately noticed problems which...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your patience and for the detailed reply, @Lehmden. I will try install the new version.
Thank you for your patience and for the detailed reply, @Lehmden. I will try install the new version.
The MP2 team is proud to present the final release version of MediaPortal 2.1 MediaPortal 2.1 is a full-blown media center software...
Replies
Views
lol
lol
On the Couch: fforde #2 (11/7/2011) This week we have John Conrad (fforde) on the couch. Most of you already know him, or his...
Replies
Views
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
Replies
Views
would you be so kind (again) to share a screenshot of a unstepped edge? :D Vff
would you be so kind (again) to share a screenshot of a unstepped edge? :D Vff
Read the blog here .
Replies
Views
I sooooooooo want to slap you right now!!!!! =) One can not tell you who Eddie Izzard is..... one must show you Eddie Izzard - St. Paul's letters - YouTube Also, he starred in The Riches and was in Ocean's 12 and Ocean's 13, plus many other things... but he is most famous for his stand up =)
I sooooooooo want to slap you right now!!!!! =) One can not tell you who Eddie Izzard is..... one must show you Eddie Izzard -...
******************************Note From The Blogger******************************* On the Couch will be a weekly blog, each week...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this great plugin. Something i didn't even think about and it works like a charm.:thx:
Thanks for this great plugin. Something i didn't even think about and it works like a charm.:thx:
Intelligent Frame Correction (IFC) Version 2 (V2) Have you ever tried to watch a 4:3 TV Signal on a widescreen TV? It looks like...
Replies
Views
AW: On the Couch: Deda YEAH, Sonic Youth.. :D
AW: On the Couch: Deda YEAH, Sonic Youth.. :D
On the Couch: Deda #4 (12/5/11) I did not put anyone on the couch last week as i.Loop posted a News article, but we are back...
Replies
Views
Same problem under Win 8.1 here Server.log says: ... [2468 ] [30 ] [INFO ] - TV service: Starting ... [2484 ] [TVService] [DEBUG] - TVService v2.0.0.1309 is starting up on Compatibilty Mode: Windows 8 [6.2.9200.0] MP2 Server Service stops
Same problem under Win 8.1 here Server.log says: ... [2468 ] [30 ] [INFO ] - TV service: Starting ... [2484 ] [TVService]...
Finally here it is! The next MediaPortal 2 alpha release - dubbed Alpha 3 - is out the door. Enjoy this brand new release and post...
Replies
Views
I am sorry, but this makes perfect sense. In the past we had one bug/rework/feature delaying an MP release for 6+ months! This means that quite a few developers where sitting on their hands because the problem was in an area they had no idea about (i.e. SkinEngine), and due to the featurefreeze they could not work on anything else...
I am sorry, but this makes perfect sense. In the past we had one bug/rework/feature delaying an MP release for 6+ months! This...
Please use this thread if you have questions regarding the MediaPortal 1 Development - get involved! news. :)
Replies
Views
It is quite obvious that there is no x86 application support on ARM platfrom. They are completely different CPU architectures so it would require emulation - and since ARM is much slower architecture right now it would be really slow in running the emulated x86 code.
It is quite obvious that there is no x86 application support on ARM platfrom. They are completely different CPU architectures so it...
The newest MediaPortal blog entry gives you an overview of everything mobile going on at the moment. Read the blog here.
Replies
Views
Its online now LINKY Edit- didnt read post above me since i didnt get email saying new post (since it was edit)
Its online now LINKY Edit- didnt read post above me since i didnt get email saying new post (since it was edit)
Come join Lyfesaver74 & DieBagger as MediaPortal takes to the air, live at a California AM radio station on Tuesday August 23rd at...
Replies
Views
Please post it here: 1.20 Pre Release
Please post it here: 1.20 Pre Release
To celebrate the ongoing World Cup 2018 we have just released a Pre Release of MediaPortal 1.20. Happy testing! Pre Releases are...
Replies
Views
Thanks @Holzi I do have the latest version of HTPCInfo. Disabled it now --> after a few (New)Starts: no more crashes:) But I'll keepon "testing" - still :unsure: Thanks (y)
Thanks @Holzi I do have the latest version of HTPCInfo. Disabled it now --> after a few (New)Starts: no more crashes:) But I'll...
We've just uploaded our latest 1.15.0 Pre-Release to Sourceforge! Along with the following items we kept consolidating our...
Replies
Views
Big thanks to Chemelli and Arion_p! I've been benefiting from your help on several occasions :thx:
Big thanks to Chemelli and Arion_p! I've been benefiting from your help on several occasions :thx:
Catchy thread title eh? No question, TO BE! All thanks to our new MP1 Development Managers, Chemelli and Arion_p So get the...
Replies
Views
Hi. Yes exactly. You can use the "official" AE and download the SlimTV Plugin I've added some posts above. Or you can download an "inofficial" Build with SlimTV MPE integrated from here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testbuilds-for-slimtv-using-tvserver-mpextended-updated-for-10th-ae-2014-04-20.106231/ With this build...
Hi. Yes exactly. You can use the "official" AE and download the SlimTV Plugin I've added some posts above. Or you can download an...
We are celebrating our 10th anniversary and are happy to offer you another release of MediaPortal 2! Please use this thread for...
Replies
Views
You are right, i'm mixing up things and too quick with the reply. :oops: And i see regeszter already confirmed which databases are included.(y) @fforde is the owner.
You are right, i'm mixing up things and too quick with the reply. :oops: And i see regeszter already confirmed which databases are...
We've just uploaded 1.10.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
How is the test progressing? The Wiki is quite full of errors at the moment, and I'm all ready to fix it...
How is the test progressing? The Wiki is quite full of errors at the moment, and I'm all ready to fix it...
At long last our new Wiki is available! :o Read the full article: New Wiki Public Beta Test Sorry we are a bit late starting...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say thank you to the developers for this new version. I am particularly happy that MP now remembers the window size from the last session. I had put in a request about this. In addition to having MP clients in the living room and bedroom, I've got one on my desktop that I use to watch the news in a window while I...
Just wanted to say thank you to the developers for this new version. I am particularly happy that MP now remembers the window size...
We've just uploaded our latest1.14.0 Pre-Release to Sourceforge! Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Read - http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/1_Getting_Started If you have any questions, ask them in an appropriate forum.
Read - http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/1_Getting_Started If you have any questions, ask them in an appropriate forum.
We've just uploaded our latest 1.13.0 Pre-Release. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it...
Replies
Views
Hello to all developers and MP users. I'm a really really old Mp user, and sorry if I will make (for the first time) a little rant. Don't take me wrong. I will always thank all the developers for the worderful job done with MP, but ... really can't understand what is happening, and where MP is going. Many things have changed from the...
Hello to all developers and MP users. I'm a really really old Mp user, and sorry if I will make (for the first time) a little rant...
We are excited to bring you the newest, latest and greatest from our MP2 Development Team.... MediaPortal 2 Spring of '16 Release...
Replies
Views
Nice :) Thanks.
Nice :) Thanks.
A Taste of Things to Come Hello again, fellow MPers! Sorry for the long absence of my weekly blogs, but I am happy to announce...
Replies
Views
Nice :D
Nice :D
******************Note From Author****************** Okay guys and gals, we are back to blogging! Due to the busyness off the...
Replies
Views
Ofc, DefaultWideHD was added with HD GFX ;)
Ofc, DefaultWideHD was added with HD GFX ;)
We've just uploaded the final 1.13.0 Release to Sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Yes, I also tend to forget the multiple menu layouts. Thanks for reminding us Lyfesaver74, good post.
Yes, I also tend to forget the multiple menu layouts. Thanks for reminding us Lyfesaver74, good post.
While You Were Sleeping: Skins #2 (12/2/11) Lots of action has happened this past month in the world of MediaPortal Skins...
Replies
Views
^ What he said! I actually think the two first have a PR-potential :D
^ What he said! I actually think the two first have a PR-potential :D
For the first time in history MediaPortal will be on display at the BigDesign Conference 2011 - July 15-16, Crowne Plaza Hotel...
Replies
Views
There were some things that needed double checking and the team has been very busy. You can expect a release soon.
There were some things that needed double checking and the team has been very busy. You can expect a release soon.
We've just uploaded 1.10.0 Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom