News and Announcements (17 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
Blog: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/team-blog/mediaportal-directshowfilters-restructuring
Blog: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/team-blog/mediaportal-directshowfilters-restructuring
Replies
Views
I have closed this thread here now which was meant as a comments thread for the news article. Further discussions in the new MPEM area. :)
I have closed this thread here now which was meant as a comments thread for the news article. Further discussions in the new MPEM...
MediaPortal and Extensions are closely tied together. I honestly can't imagine MediaPortal without them. They come in a huge...
Replies
Views
I upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 FINAL yesterday after downloading the latest (compatible) ARGUS-TV plugin. No issues at all with both installations. I am impressed with the new Titan skin - it is very slick, polished and professional looking and am very impressed with this version! Thanks to the MePo team for making a great media...
I upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 FINAL yesterday after downloading the latest (compatible) ARGUS-TV plugin. No issues at all with...
We are very proud to announce that the final version of MediaPortal 1.3.0 is now available for download. I want to thank our...
Replies
Views
Another satisfied customer. Makes all the effort worthwhile.
Another satisfied customer. Makes all the effort worthwhile.
MediaPortal 1.3.0 has come a long way, and now we are very close to the final version. Since the release of 1.3.0 Beta, we have...
Replies
Views
Damn, a lot of spams :(
Damn, a lot of spams :(
We are very proud to announce that the first Alpha Version of our new major release MediaPortal 1.3.0, is now available for...
Replies
Views
1.3.0 RC has been released, gab it!!!!! :D
1.3.0 RC has been released, gab it!!!!! :D
Just in time for the holidays, we release the Beta Version of our new major release, MediaPortal 1.3.0! A lot has changed since...
Replies
Views
Did results ever get released? edit: i see there is another thread on this already.
Did results ever get released? edit: i see there is another thread on this already.
It has been over three years since our last survey. Times and technology have changed a lot, and so has MediaPortal! Therefore...
Replies
Views
updated ..its safe now!!
updated ..its safe now!!
Hello one and all! Its that time again for another video! Behold MediaPortal 1.3 Beta in all its Titanious glory! No seriously...
Replies
Views
Mazeltov - Cant wait to install 1.30b when I get home :)
Mazeltov - Cant wait to install 1.30b when I get home :)
HTPC users rejoice! Read the News: While you are waiting for 1.3.0 beta.... Then join me in a toast to Deda and the Team for all...
Replies
Views
Yes it's there for sure https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-130-beta-released whoeoe :)
Yes it's there for sure https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-130-beta-released whoeoe :)
A few of you might feel a sweet shiver crawling down your spine after reading that news title. I am extremely happy to announce...
Replies
Views
Did a clean MP install, no stutter anymore, not saying it was MP causing the issue but it's perfect now (y)
Did a clean MP install, no stutter anymore, not saying it was MP causing the issue but it's perfect now (y)
<p>It's been a bit quiet since the last remotes release (almost too quiet), little did you know - a lot has been going on in the...
Replies
Views
Hi Team, where i can post for feedback about new skin ?
Hi Team, where i can post for feedback about new skin ?
<h2 style="text-align: center;">A Taste of Things to Come #2</h2> <p style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;<iframe...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the kind words. I'll do another video for plugins next when a few more have been updated for 1.3 Alpha.
Thanks for the kind words. I'll do another video for plugins next when a few more have been updated for 1.3 Alpha.
Hi all! I had some spare time lately and decided I'd throw together a video guide for you all! Enjoy! Please post in the...
Replies
Views
Please visit this thread for commenting :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-alpha-1-summer-release-its-getting-hot.109415/
Please visit this thread for commenting :)...
Please visit this thread for commenting :)...
Replies
Views
Nice :) Thanks.
Nice :) Thanks.
A Taste of Things to Come Hello again, fellow MPers! Sorry for the long absence of my weekly blogs, but I am happy to announce...
Replies
Views
I hope Extensions plugin will be included in 1.3.0 installer
I hope Extensions plugin will be included in 1.3.0 installer
We are fast approaching the Alpha release of MP 1.3.0! To further enhance the stability of our product, we now include only changes...
Replies
Views
We are preparing a new MP2 test release. If your language is not finished, yet or does not even exist, create an account @ Transifex.com now and start your translation. For more infos take a look at our Translation Guide.
We are preparing a new MP2 test release. If your language is not finished, yet or does not even exist, create an account @...
With MediaPortal 2, we were looking for a modern way to manage translation files. Read the complete news article L10n...
Replies
Views
Congrats. You can install MP2 on a system with MP1 installed and it won't interfere with your existing settings. Installing MP2 has no more impact on your MP1 than installing any other completely unrelated software.
Congrats. You can install MP2 on a system with MP1 installed and it won't interfere with your existing settings. Installing MP2...
The MediaPortal Team is very proud to announce our first Alpha release of the long anticipated MediaPortal 2. You can find the...
Replies
Views
Cool thing. Gratz!!! :) P.S.: MP is by far the best of these projects! :)
Cool thing. Gratz!!! :) P.S.: MP is by far the best of these projects! :)
We have been chosen see news :D https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/sourceforge-featured-projects-week-of-may-14-2012
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 1.2.3 RELEASED! (1 Viewer) DE
Chances are its database is corrupted. Try deleting it and re-importing your data. If you need help doing this, ask in the MP-TVSeries section of the forum (under MediaPortal 1 Plugins -> popular plugins).
Chances are its database is corrupted. Try deleting it and re-importing your data. If you need help doing this, ask in the...
Just in time for the weekend we have the MediaPortal 1.2.3 release ready for you. Please have a look at the news on the homepage...
Replies
Views
On one of the Ted Talks sessions, the presenter said that one of the great things about open source collaborative software development, is that a person can contribute by fixing the one thing that is important for him/her. Normally for commercial software there is analysis, and only the features that many people are interested are...
On one of the Ted Talks sessions, the presenter said that one of the great things about open source collaborative software...
What Sayeth You?: MyVideos #2 (1/21/2012) This week's blog, as the title implies, is our 2nd 'What Sayeth You?' blog, and it...
Replies
Views
:thx: Thanks for a very informative article. As it was in 2009, last year you kept us continuously informed about the action behind the schemes. This made the time more bearable while we waited for the awesomeness of 1.2. Your contribution to the community is significant and greatly appreciated. A big Thanks. :thx:
:thx: Thanks for a very informative article. As it was in 2009, last year you kept us continuously informed about the action...
First, thanks to all who proposed suggestions in the Top Ten Developments of 2011 thread and voted on the poll. Although the...
Replies
Views
Nice :D
Nice :D
******************Note From Author****************** Okay guys and gals, we are back to blogging! Due to the busyness off the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I have published the results in a Blog: Your Top Ten Developments of 2011 with highlights of the major developments and started a new thread where you can post your comments/reactions. I have closed the poll now. Thanks again for all your great suggestions and votes.
I have published the results in a Blog: Your Top Ten Developments of 2011 with highlights of the major developments and started a...
As I posted in the Blog: Top Ten Developments of 2011, you may respond to this thread with what you think were the major...
Replies
Views
Thank you all very much. My upgrade went smoothly and now with updated satellite lists I've got Channel 4HD back too! Beautiful. Thanks to you all and keep up the good work, Matt
Thank you all very much. My upgrade went smoothly and now with updated satellite lists I've got Channel 4HD back too...
1.2.2 is the first MediaPortal release which was developed using GIT. The learning curve is very steep, but the benefits are great...
Replies
Views
I'd like to add my personal thanks to all the helpful people on this forum, you know who you are, keep up the great work folks. Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year, just don't fall over with the merry bit, heh heh
I'd like to add my personal thanks to all the helpful people on this forum, you know who you are, keep up the great work folks...
We hope you enjoy the holiday season with our Xmas Theme for Default skins graphics and design by Harley, updated for MP 1.2.x by...
Replies
Views
Santa-Chris, wake up, wake up!!! ;)
Santa-Chris, wake up, wake up!!! ;)
Just posted a news concerning GIT, MediaPortal 1.2.2, 1.3.0 and Forums. :) ::Read news::
Replies
Views
I am sorry, but this makes perfect sense. In the past we had one bug/rework/feature delaying an MP release for 6+ months! This means that quite a few developers where sitting on their hands because the problem was in an area they had no idea about (i.e. SkinEngine), and due to the featurefreeze they could not work on anything else...
I am sorry, but this makes perfect sense. In the past we had one bug/rework/feature delaying an MP release for 6+ months! This...
Please use this thread if you have questions regarding the MediaPortal 1 Development - get involved! news. :)
Replies
Views
Yes, I also tend to forget the multiple menu layouts. Thanks for reminding us Lyfesaver74, good post.
Yes, I also tend to forget the multiple menu layouts. Thanks for reminding us Lyfesaver74, good post.
While You Were Sleeping: Skins #2 (12/2/11) Lots of action has happened this past month in the world of MediaPortal Skins...
Replies
Views
AW: On the Couch: Deda YEAH, Sonic Youth.. :D
AW: On the Couch: Deda YEAH, Sonic Youth.. :D
On the Couch: Deda #4 (12/5/11) I did not put anyone on the couch last week as i.Loop posted a News article, but we are back...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom