StreamedMP (32 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
MP1 MP2 SMPEditor crash DE
Re: AW: Streamed MP v1.7.5 Stable [20 Dec 2011] [Supports MP 1.2] No I didn't. Thx for the quick answer, it works now.
Re: AW: Streamed MP v1.7.5 Stable [20 Dec 2011] [Supports MP 1.2] No I didn't. Thx for the quick answer, it works now.
I just patched my version to this latest and it threw up a Microsoft error box stating 'SMPEditor has encountered a problem and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've been absolutly blind. havent seen this configuration option. As you said, trevor, it's perfect. So now ive done a test config and run it for testing in my home cinema system. It increases the WAF I think very much, because my girlfrend is owning the remote much more times as I, for the first time :D Greets...
Hi there, I've been absolutly blind. havent seen this configuration option. As you said, trevor, it's perfect. So now ive done a...
DESCRIPTION: 7SENSES MOD for StreamedMP Home-Screen (0.1.3 beta) This MOD replaces the the Home Screen of the StreamedMP-Skin...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain to me what im doing wrong please? I have put the .jpg in the correct folders, around 300 times just incase i messed up. It can play the game perfect. But it just has a Grey icon instead of the covert art. And nothing is appearing for the Fan Art?
Can someone explain to me what im doing wrong please? I have put the .jpg in the correct folders, around 300 times just incase i...
Updated April 24-09: All views are now completed! Bugs fixed...hopefully! Here is my edited version of myEmulators. It's meant...
Replies
Views
Yes. It will do the trick, thanks
Yes. It will do the trick, thanks
I love the STREAMED MP skin but have always thought the logos (audio, video, misc) were a bit subtle and generic and I have always...
Replies
Views
New version, see start post
New version, see start post
I have ported streamedMP to be used on a 16:10 ratio. Since this is my third skin release (2 ports and aMPed) I can use all the...
Replies
Views
The file is located in C:/ProgramData/Team Mediaportal/Mediaportal/thumbs/Skin FanArt/UserDef/music/ and has the name default.jpg Yes you can replace it by another one with the same name and it is also possible to add other pictures, but you have add them to database via FanArt Handler plugin, too.
The file is located in C:/ProgramData/Team Mediaportal/Mediaportal/thumbs/Skin FanArt/UserDef/music/ and has the name default.jpg...
Hello everyone, I am using StreamedMP skin and wanted to know how to change the backgraound image in Pandora. Right now if the...
Replies
Views
could have sworn that I tried that... thanks!
could have sworn that I tried that... thanks!
If you are experiencing the following error when trying to run setup: "error reading setup initialization file" Ensure that...
Replies
Views
Didn't know that - shame on me... :oops:
Didn't know that - shame on me... :oops:
Hello! Is it possible to get the grey background without any logo in it so that you have the chance to add new tv logos? I like...
Replies
Views
Thanks! i will use it to, you have also given me the answer on how to move the menu x position >400
Thanks! i will use it to, you have also given me the answer on how to move the menu x position >400
I recreated the the left menu "blade" image set it to 80% transparent, as I wanted to be able to see all the background images...
Replies
Views
DX upgrade fixed that one.
DX upgrade fixed that one.
Hi, I installed the 15/Nov release to give it a go (never installed StreamedMP before), splash screen runs for 1 or 2 seconds...
Replies
Views
problem solved! :) And I also know now what caused it.. When I first started MP after the clean install, windows appearance was set to 150%, which caused the skin to load and Cache 150% bigger fonts then normal (which is not really required for a skin that is already dimensioned for watching TV from sofa distance). So I cleared...
problem solved! :) And I also know now what caused it.. When I first started MP after the clean install, windows appearance...
I have changed the Font Size from Normal to Big and don't know how I can change this back to the normal font size. I can not...
Replies
Views
I think I've fixed the wrong Greek letters. Can someone handle the testing-releasing?
I think I've fixed the wrong Greek letters. Can someone handle the testing-releasing?
Thanks for this great skin. I have asked several times to get the danish characters fixed but its still a problem in this...
Replies
Views
Another one I use.
Another one I use.
I thought I would share the backdrops I use on my StremedMP installation. I created a few of them and others I found on google...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 File Explorer? DE
It's great Thanks
It's great Thanks
I came across this great plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - File Explorer File explorer from within mediaportal. this is...
Replies
Views
tip Have my streamed completely converted into 4k. (y) Some image can not be copied by changing the <height> xxx </ height> and <width> xxx </ width> values. Stay in original image size. (some image) Simply load the image in the photoprogramm and convert to double size. cache delete ;)
tip Have my streamed completely converted into 4k. (y) Some image can not be copied by changing the <height> xxx </ height> and...
Fonts are way too small in 4K/UHD resolution, see screenshot below. Is there an easy to fix that? I just checked Titan and...
Replies
Views
:thx: antcodd for fixing TV. I use tv but I use fortherecord so I use a different set of XMLs for watching etc tv. As I did with monochrome / indigo 16:10 ports as well, I just adjusted for overlapping. I have not redone any textures or made it native 16:10 in any aspect. This makes things easier to keep up with the skins, a whole...
:thx: antcodd for fixing TV. I use tv but I use fortherecord so I use a different set of XMLs for watching etc tv. As I did with...
Hi ! I wanna know if a Streamed MP 16/10 version is available ? Otherwise how to do to make the 16/9 version compatible with my...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Works great! :) Kind regards, Daniel.
Thanks. Works great! :) Kind regards, Daniel.
Replies
Views
Thank you Itfearne.My problems are different, first it is possible to observe neither how in htpcinfo 1 there appears not even the model of the BIOS, of the processor, nor the version of the SO ...., likewise in the sensors just there appear 2 (and I have taken care d eponer of the names as they are in Speedfan), as for this negative...
Thank you Itfearne.My problems are different, first it is possible to observe neither how in htpcinfo 1 there appears not even the...
i use the latest version of streamedmp and yesterday i also installed the newest version of htpcinfo and the result is that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Issue with MP 1.13 DE
See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-1-13-final-release-thread.132776/page-2#post-1162112
Replies
Views
Hello Undel, any chance you give details on how to exactly get all of this working? Where to copy the font files, change the encoding, etc...
Hello Undel, any chance you give details on how to exactly get all of this working? Where to copy the font files, change the...
I'm using russian translation in MP and have some issues with StreamedMP skin: 1) In MovingPictures title of the "recent" movies...
Replies
Views
Hi mastyman, thats not an alignment issue that's 1 string left aligned from 4TR. No way to control the way that looks unless you can do it yourself from 4TR configuration.
Hi mastyman, thats not an alignment issue that's 1 string left aligned from 4TR. No way to control the way that looks unless you...
Hi I have just installed (for first time) FTR 1.5.0.3, on my MP 1.1.1 and did not have the below glitches before installing it...
Replies
Views
You may have recently noticed that MediaPortal has redesigned their website, one of the other things changes is the rss feed. The Infoservice plugin (used by StreamedMP) uses mediaportal's rss feed by default, since this is no longer valid you should follow these steps to update: 1. Enter MediaPortal configuration. 2. Select...
You may have recently noticed that MediaPortal has redesigned their website, one of the other things changes is the rss feed...
You may have recently noticed that MediaPortal has redesigned their website, one of the other things changes is the rss feed...
Replies
Views
Just my two cents. Like the screens and we definitely need some better support for music in Mediaportal. Next to Movies and Series it seems a little under appreciated. The screens all look fine to me. I am not a fan of the CD cases, so maybe those could become optional?
Just my two cents. Like the screens and we definitely need some better support for music in Mediaportal. Next to Movies and Series...
Just wanting your input, what you prefer, what you don't like, what you suggest i change. 1 CD Cases, Yellow Stars, Horizontal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skype4MP DE
well using skype for about 3 years the best web chat software ever ;') love it just downloaded in my n97 great application indeed
well using skype for about 3 years the best web chat software ever ;') love it just downloaded in my n97 great application indeed
Hello. Someone has changed Skype4M for backward compatibility this skin? Online or offline icon doesn't work, only show the name...
Replies
Views
hello first post! firstly sorry for bumping something a month old, i have installed this, deleted the cache and its working fine apart from one very slight problem playlists are not displayed, everything else is on the playlist screen and the playlist plays but in the actual playlist window the tracks are not displayed any...
hello first post! firstly sorry for bumping something a month old, i have installed this, deleted the cache and its working fine...
As many here, i think the StreamedMP skin is the best overall. One thing that is missing though is a good Music-view. Then the...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is the first we have heard of this issue, in order for us to help can thoses with issues please post the usermenuprofile.xml for the config directory. Start->All programs->Team MediaPortal->MediaPortal-User Files. This can also be access from the editor via the highligthed link (see attached screenshot). bzrty - Will need...
Hi, This is the first we have heard of this issue, in order for us to help can thoses with issues please post the...
I have upgraded Moving Pictures to the latest version & updated the skin with the patch (MovingPictures-1.0.1-Fanart.zip). To be...
Replies
Views
Well. than o'm not the only one! Is this btw the work of fanart handler? Or another program..
Well. than o'm not the only one! Is this btw the work of fanart handler? Or another program..
Hello, I have a small problem with mediaportal (1.1.2) in combinastion with the newest stremamedMP. In the homescreen I see...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Massive memory leak DE
I don't think my problem was specific to TV either. Could be why it did not repro just now btw.
I don't think my problem was specific to TV either. Could be why it did not repro just now btw.
Hi guys, It seems we have a massive memory leak in the latest StreamedMP running on top of 1.8. I believe it managed to use up all...
Replies
Views
it is possible
it is possible
Hi I think it would be useful to add settings menu to exit/shutdown/restart menu. This is the menu that is accessed by pressing...
Replies
Views
Thought it did both - guess not - will have a look. Glad you like the skin Cheers
Thought it did both - guess not - will have a look. Glad you like the skin Cheers
Hello all, First of all, thank you for this beautiful skin. I have a huge problem, when I hit the pause the subtitles are...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom