StreamedMP (15 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
It's no biggie as I now know I can fix this myself by re-tagging the files but I thought I would mention that this error re-occurred last night with a completely different album. It was with an album that I had only very recently ripped from CD. I used WMP to rip CD and wonder if that may have had an influence. Anyway –...
It's no biggie as I now know I can fix this myself by re-tagging the files but I thought I would mention that this error...
Hello - I would like to report what I suspect to be a bug. I hope this is the right place to post this? I have just built my...
Replies
Views
It's unreal to expect plugins to be exporting or providing this data on their own but recently added plugin (let's call it that way) should pull this data on predefined events (which does mean open architecture of provider plugins) or time intervals if there is no suitable event. Next, recently added plugin should also provide...
It's unreal to expect plugins to be exporting or providing this data on their own but recently added plugin (let's call it that...
hi in homescreen or home basic: when a new movie or series is added, in the upper right corner a small windows pops up and tells...
Replies
Views
AW: Missing recorded radio? I have the latest radio xmls but can't see how I start to record a radio channel. Any hints? Do I have something to set up in the MePo Config? Or can I only record a radio channel with EPG available? Maybe a screenshot could help me. Thanks! =)
AW: Missing recorded radio? I have the latest radio xmls but can't see how I start to record a radio channel. Any hints? Do I have...
Hi guys, I'd like to say that I found this but it was actually the wife that noticed :) In the radio section the menu doesn't...
Replies
Views
Found the problem and can reproduce it easily. Delete OnlineVideoSites.xml Go into MP's Cofiguation.exe, Plugins, Online Videos, Config: In the Sites tab, I have Youtube selected. I have my login and password set. Accountname is blank, VideoQuality is HD. If I try to tab to the Channels tab on this page, and add a group (click the...
Found the problem and can reproduce it easily. Delete OnlineVideoSites.xml Go into MP's Cofiguation.exe, Plugins, Online Videos...
I installed new PC w WIn7 and only SAF 5.0 and MP 1.2B. I installed StreamedMP, MovingPictures, TVSeries, and a few other...
Replies
Views
Ok Holzi, that makes sense, thanks! Nicer would be a config option when Damien has time but for the time being this is ok.
Ok Holzi, that makes sense, thanks! Nicer would be a config option when Damien has time but for the time being this is ok.
hello, i have a problem with subcentral; in my movies (movingpictures) i don't have a button subtitles for my movies. it's ok with...
Replies
Views
For the Channel Popup idea you will need to raise an enhancement with the MediaPortal team, we can then look at implementing that in StreamedMP. Im pretty sure this functionality doesn't exist currently.
For the Channel Popup idea you will need to raise an enhancement with the MediaPortal team, we can then look at implementing that...
Hi there, I new to Mediaportal and expecially to StreamedMP so I got a few questions now and some more will surely pop up, while...
Replies
Views
Just my two cents. Like the screens and we definitely need some better support for music in Mediaportal. Next to Movies and Series it seems a little under appreciated. The screens all look fine to me. I am not a fan of the CD cases, so maybe those could become optional?
Just my two cents. Like the screens and we definitely need some better support for music in Mediaportal. Next to Movies and Series...
Just wanting your input, what you prefer, what you don't like, what you suggest i change. 1 CD Cases, Yellow Stars, Horizontal...
Replies
Views
It would be great to get back this plugin. Streamed lends itself well to always have the video in the background. Interesting be able to turn on all the skins. Mediaportal Version 1.4
It would be great to get back this plugin. Streamed lends itself well to always have the video in the background. Interesting be...
Hello, I prefer "video wallpaper" while watching TV, but have to enable it each time (after Resume / stopping / starting TV)...
Replies
Views
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme could you check your PM regarding this, I replied to an old conversation so not sure if you still get new messages if you already deleted it your end.
@ltfearme could you check your PM regarding this, I replied to an old conversation so not sure if you still get new messages if you...
Is there anywhere in streamedMP xml's that control font colours globally? There is no colour tags in font xml's but if I were to...
Replies
Views
I'm using SteamedMP latest beta with MP 1.1 Alpha + SVN, working fine. Basic home editor working fine too (just have to point to the skin dir manually)
I'm using SteamedMP latest beta with MP 1.1 Alpha + SVN, working fine. Basic home editor working fine too (just have to point to...
Hi! I've been using StreamedMP, and it's great! But when testing the new MP 1.1.0 Alpha version, I noticed that the actual...
Replies
Views
yep that was it thanks..
yep that was it thanks..
Now 1.4 final is out, any rough ideas when you will release a compatible version for this ? or is the existing version still ok ?
Replies
Views
That's curious... If RC4 comes with 7.32 and StreamedMP installs 7.33 how did I end up with 7.32 as a final result? Shouldn't the installer have overwritten 7.32?
That's curious... If RC4 comes with 7.32 and StreamedMP installs 7.33 how did I end up with 7.32 as a final result? Shouldn't the...
I just re-installed everything fresh. Windows 7 64 bit. Selected a TV show to watch from Recorded TV and MP hangs. I tried all...
Replies
Views
I grouped all my custom fanart into one place in documents and settings mediaportal folder. All skins I have/use, use the same folder. Saves a little space ;) Since MP 1.0 and some SVN before that, MP supports full pathnames for the texturepath (or whatever the tag is called). I've done this manually but I think the community should...
I grouped all my custom fanart into one place in documents and settings mediaportal folder. All skins I have/use, use the same...
Deffinitely the best looking skin for MP, but I'm looking for tweaks for it. I wonder if there is a way to cycle backgrounds for...
Replies
Views
If someone fixes up the skins to really work with StreamedMP I'd be more than happy to include them in the setup of our next release.
If someone fixes up the skins to really work with StreamedMP I'd be more than happy to include them in the setup of our next release.
I patiently await the release where StreamedMP will support ForTheRecord "out-of-the-box". Until that, has anyone been able to...
Replies
Views
Re: Two possible issues Hi, Just fixed the runtime display issue - will be in next patch. Thanks for the report.
Re: Two possible issues Hi, Just fixed the runtime display issue - will be in next patch. Thanks for the report.
1. I am having the run time issue again in the last 3 movies added screen. Left Movie OK, Center Movie OK, Right Movie showing same...
Replies
Views
you ask her abut delet star rating .....:) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/remove-star-rating-bottom-screen-103070/#post815692
you ask her abut delet star rating .....:)...
Hi Guys, As i know Damien & Trevor very bussy with many staff...:) Just wont to give a hand with youtube.fm new version 0.8.2...
Replies
Views
Good news for me, then... I'm not alone... :( Great skin I'm looking forward to use... but I can't because I use MyFilms very often, and once used, I've got this problem... :( Let's see if some dev can take a look at this...
Good news for me, then... I'm not alone... :( Great skin I'm looking forward to use... but I can't because I use MyFilms very...
Hi, I'm trying this skin these days (I was using XFace till now), and all is going just fine... but MyFilms is driving me crazy...
Replies
Views
Ahhh ok. Sorry. I should have mentioned that i was running a SVN build.
Ahhh ok. Sorry. I should have mentioned that i was running a SVN build.
Hi guys, Something is up with my tv-guide. The information about whats on a specific channel is not alligned correctly. The...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate ! Works like a charm :-D
Thanks mate ! Works like a charm :-D
Hi Forum, hopefully not a total noob question: How do I switch TV Groups in TV guide ? in B3 I just go to the very left and can...
Replies
Views
AW: Error after install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123 My MP-Config is also now running. Thanks and by Kukuwaja
AW: Error after install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123 My MP-Config is also now running. Thanks and by Kukuwaja
Hello, i have install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123. After this i can´t use MP-Config. If is select the "Plugin" Item, i become this...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Looks like I'm the only one using 7, lol I like 16 though, may be time for a change...
Looks like I'm the only one using 7, lol I like 16 though, may be time for a change...
In addition to this enhancement request i've decided to narrow down the number of backdrops entered in the...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my late reply, I was on holiday :) Yes, MovingPictures was of course checked.
Sorry for my late reply, I was on holiday :) Yes, MovingPictures was of course checked.
MovingPictures won't install..
Replies
Views
This issue exists since at least October 2011. Maybe you can give Trevor a note about it. Looks like it has been gone under in the long list of reported issues.
This issue exists since at least October 2011. Maybe you can give Trevor a note about it. Looks like it has been gone under in the...
I have the fonts set to 120DPI on my screen as normal size on a 42" screen can be a bit hard to read ;) This skin seems to work...
Replies
Views
i had this issue half a year ago. the issue was a font file inside the "mediaportal/cache/skin/fonts" folder. I don't remember which one but i think it was something like "fontXX_XX.dds". I solved the issue by restoring an older version using the Windows Vista backup feature.
i had this issue half a year ago. the issue was a font file inside the "mediaportal/cache/skin/fonts" folder. I don't remember...
the log files says that it crashes because one of the files in the cache is missing.
Replies
Views
Give us a day or so, here are a few more fixes that have gone into the editor and are being tested now, when the fixes have been confirmed we will release a rollup patch. cheers
Give us a day or so, here are a few more fixes that have gone into the editor and are being tested now, when the fixes have been...
Hello, I noticed the RecentlyAdded albums covers overlay are slightly out of position. The album cover seems to be a bit bigger...
Replies
Views
For touchscreen users, rather than have distracting icons on the screen fulltime, why not have one that's transparent (ie. invisible) in one of the corners or on the left/right side? Touching it would then bring up the toolbar.
For touchscreen users, rather than have distracting icons on the screen fulltime, why not have one that's transparent (ie...
DOWNLOAD VERY EARLY BETA v0.1 HERE READ THE README.TXT because it might not be 100% clear on how to use this. this is a little...
Replies
Views
The stable version for MPCleaner v1.0.0.0 plugin can be downloaded from here.
The stable version for MPCleaner v1.0.0.0 plugin can be downloaded from here.
Hi, Not sure if this is a StreamedMP thing, a Fanart Handler thing or a plugin thing (MovingPictures and TVSeries), but thought...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
AW: diffrent Plugin Overlays for Basic Home New Overlays added: - Overlay for Update Control - special Overlay for Stocks & Indicies optimized for vertical Menu Plugin Overlays can be found here
AW: diffrent Plugin Overlays for Basic Home New Overlays added: - Overlay for Update Control - special Overlay for Stocks &...
Hi, Most of the Overlays are now integrated in the last StremedMP Version Plugin Overlays can be found here i plan to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music Wall Question DE
Personally I am using listview, but I would guess the music wall is just the icon layout. Go to your START menu, Programs, Team MediaPortal, MediaPortal, UserFiles Then into the cache folder. Delete the relevant skin directory in there.
Personally I am using listview, but I would guess the music wall is just the icon layout. Go to your START menu, Programs, Team...
Hi all, i use the shares view for my music with small icons. Sometimes its hard to see where you are the the music wall as the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom