Titan Skin Feedback (23 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
The option to add a Videos/Folder directly into home screen would be very useful
The option to add a Videos/Folder directly into home screen would be very useful
Hi Guys, First off I'm very new to MediaPortal in general so please accept my apologies for my probable ignorance. I've been...
Replies
Views
Go to Mepo Settings, in the plugins section, select trakt plugin and select the button "In plugins". Do the same with extensions. If you don't use the plugins you can disable them as well. If you want to custom your tiles on the home screen you must use titan "extended" and edit your tiles with the Titan Editor, this way you can put...
Go to Mepo Settings, in the plugins section, select trakt plugin and select the button "In plugins". Do the same with extensions...
I want to remove Trakt & Extensions from Basic Home and replace them wiith my plugin of choice. Is this possible or are these...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VuMeter XML missing DE
Known 'bug' See <https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-skin-error-in-log.114619/#post-1028649> Unsupported but feel free to use if of value to you <http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/User:JimCatMP/Beta_Scratch_Build/MyMusicPlayingNow_-_Titan_support> Cheers - JCMP EDIT - update package as MyMusicNowPlaying.xml is an...
Known 'bug' See <https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-skin-error-in-log.114619/#post-1028649> Unsupported but feel...
When selecting the vumeter option for nowplaying an error occurs "SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team...
Replies
Views
I have worked on a versions of MyMusicPlayingNow Led & Analogue displays for Titan. See http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/User:JimCatMP/Beta_Scratch_Build/MyMusicPlayingNow_-_Titan_support for details & zip files. Cheers - JCMP
I have worked on a versions of MyMusicPlayingNow Led & Analogue displays for Titan. See...
Hi Guys, I just updated from 1.3.0 Alpha (purevision HD) to 1.3.0 Beta (Titan) Great job & all works... but i get an error in my...
Replies
Views
I beleive this is due to be fixed in 1.5 but can be fixed in the interim by editing: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\mytvprogram.xml Replace this section: <control> <description>Episodes</description> <type>button</type> <id>7</id> <label>816</label>...
I beleive this is due to be fixed in 1.5 but can be fixed in the interim by editing: C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi, Maybe I 'm just not looking in the right place but I can't see the option in the TV recording screen to specify how many...
Replies
Views
mhhh, so it works!
mhhh, so it works!
Ok this has been doing my head in. Im not sure what I am missing here but some help would be great. So I created a xml named...
Replies
Views
das kommt dabei raus, wenn man die Nacht durchmacht. Irgendwann verschweißen Englisch und Deutsch und man weiß nicht mehr wo man ist ;) Danke für den Hinweis.
das kommt dabei raus, wenn man die Nacht durchmacht. Irgendwann verschweißen Englisch und Deutsch und man weiß nicht mehr wo man...
Hi@all ich benutze das Titan Extended Layout. Nun möchte ich meinen Menüpunkten ein eigenes Logo verpassen. Jedoch haben beim...
Replies
Views
I assume nobody noticed this because (in my case) i use both Basic & Classic home in the GUI Settings in config. When i set 'only Basic Home', i can confirm the issue. The label listed when you hit H again, seems to 'hang' (it doesn't change to the correct label while navigating). ** EDIT ** Bug confirmed and added to our bug...
I assume nobody noticed this because (in my case) i use both Basic & Classic home in the GUI Settings in config. When i set 'only...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description If I'm at the home menu and I press the H key or MCE Green Button, the tile labels get...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
Hey guys! I want to change the Size of the "Series" and "Season" Filmstrips . So here the Poster of the Serie and the Seasons...
Replies
Views
Ahh interesting idea, so as well as scrolling through channel groups we could scroll through genres. It could just be a pseudo channel group, that only lists channels that have a NOW/NEXT program that matches the genre.
Ahh interesting idea, so as well as scrolling through channel groups we could scroll through genres. It could just be a pseudo...
hello I am in the US and using schedules direct for EPG. I can't not get my guide to be color coded. What do I have to do?
Replies
Views
in tvseries (config) you can update everything at once, but goes relatively quickly
in tvseries (config) you can update everything at once, but goes relatively quickly
Until this will be (re-)included in some future version, is there a temporary fix\patch that I could apply by myself to add the...
Replies
Views
i think it's now, missing for Titan skin also logo, banner ....
i think it's now, missing for Titan skin also logo, banner ....
Cant get this to function in Titan. Can someone please tell me how step by step to get titan to display DVDart plugin features...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Skin File DE
I dont believe I did. I have uninstalled MediaPortal including databases and reinstalled. Problem solved. Russell.
I dont believe I did. I have uninstalled MediaPortal including databases and reinstalled. Problem solved. Russell.
Hello with titan i cant get into mptv series It show "Wrong Skin File" Why ?????
Replies
Views
Best option use the Titan editor you found and select theme Titan extended. In mp config enable play disc
Best option use the Titan editor you found and select theme Titan extended. In mp config enable play disc
Hi. I've just installed MP and to make it more simple for older people, I'd like to remove unused buttons. It'll be used just to...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the Delay, but I have updated the first post :) had to change " [Trans(AiredStatus<Series.Status>)]" to " [<Series.Status>]"
Sorry for the Delay, but I have updated the first post :) had to change " [Trans(AiredStatus<Series.Status>)]" to "...
One thing I like to see is the show Status (Continuing|Ended) in the list view, so I added this in the config In file...
Replies
Views
corel - code #FF9900 plus font code ;) I had to convert some image from 8bit to 24bit
corel - code #FF9900 plus font code ;) I had to convert some image from 8bit to 24bit
update to this post: here: capture ! http://videobam.com/ioNYJ sorry, free hoster :(-> "close to play" button ! Thanks...
Replies
Views
How do I add things to the 2nd screen on Titan basic? At the moment I have settings, plugins, online videos and extensions but then a gap for 2 in the middle of that.
How do I add things to the 2nd screen on Titan basic? At the moment I have settings, plugins, online videos and extensions but then...
How do I add things to the 2nd screen on Titan basic? At the moment I have settings, plugins, online videos and extensions but then...
Replies
Views
no. there are some country specific plugins that have a guide built into them. i think there is an amazing German one. i don't know about the other countries.
no. there are some country specific plugins that have a guide built into them. i think there is an amazing German one. i don't...
in MCE when you browse the guide, you get TV show art and you navigate from show to show on the guide. Can you do something similar...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate, I have deleted (renamed) the filmstrip_overly.png and it has done the trick. I couldnt see anything in the MyFilms xml.
Thanks mate, I have deleted (renamed) the filmstrip_overly.png and it has done the trick. I couldnt see anything in the MyFilms xml.
Hi, Im using Titan, and love it! However, when displaying the Fanart in MyFilms its kind of faded out at the bottom with the swirls...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.4.x Dead actors DE
MediaPortal 1.3 added actor death data to the Actor info screen and DefaultWide has it already added to its skin files. Attached is a modified Titan skin file with this information added. Added: <control Style="InfoLabelDetails"> <description>Actor Date of Death</description> <type>label</type>...
MediaPortal 1.3 added actor death data to the Actor info screen and DefaultWide has it already added to its skin files. Attached is...
MediaPortal 1.3 added actor death data to the Actor info screen and DefaultWide has it already added to its skin files. Attached is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.4.x Update available DE
After Manually updating to the actual release its gone. Somehow the patch was not show in the Extension Updater.
After Manually updating to the actual release its gone. Somehow the patch was not show in the Extension Updater.
I have an "update available" notification on MP home screen with Titan skin. When clicking on it nothing happens except the last...
Replies
Views
For me it's not a problem if the codec logo's overlap. To be honestly. I never thought about covert art in this location. It dawned on me an hour ago that there are 2 kinds of people making use of Mediaportal. Those that use cover art and those that don't. If the area is larger it might also make having 4 thumbnails for a video...
For me it's not a problem if the codec logo's overlap. To be honestly. I never thought about covert art in this location. It...
Why is the preview picture in the Videos part of the skin horizontaly squashed? There is a lot of room between the list of videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.3.x Translation DE
Hi, @ncoH french translation
Hi, @ncoH french translation
Hello, I 've changed few translation in string-fr. What is the process to share this ?
Replies
Views
Will this be looked into by any of the devs? Thanks.
Will this be looked into by any of the devs? Thanks.
When the programme description in the TV Guide is longer than 3 lines, it scrolls up in the defined window. What makes it difficult...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Logos for DTS, Dolby etc. (1 Viewer) DE
Does titan show the logo based on the extension of a music file as well (#Play.Current.FileType)? Then all music extensions are needed...
Does titan show the logo based on the extension of a music file as well (#Play.Current.FileType)? Then all music extensions are...
How are these logos defined? I've noticed that it seems to show icons such as 2.35:1 when films aren't and also doesn't show DTSHD...
Replies
Views
Is this what you're referring to?:-
Is this what you're referring to?:-
I know that there isn't an editor yet for home basic, but I'd like to change the description that has been given to the MP-TVSeries...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the detailed explaination, really appreciated. I'll check with the dev and see what he can do. Cheers!
Thanks for the detailed explaination, really appreciated. I'll check with the dev and see what he can do. Cheers!
I'm using Titan basic. Should the current temp display on home screen using WW lite?
Replies
Views
But that's pretty weird. If you go to the upper menu in the Titan skin, you have the options Restart "Shutdown" Close Mediaportal And when you choose the "Shutdown" option, it shows you the actual Shutdown Menu, which again presents you with the options to Restart or Close Mediaportal. This is pretty redundant. And the redundant...
But that's pretty weird. If you go to the upper menu in the Titan skin, you have the options Restart "Shutdown" Close Mediaportal...
In Titan skin in home top menu I only have the choices Restart, Shutdown & Close (=Exit MediaPortal). In DefaultWide I additionally...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, this is a basic mode for the WWL plugin , as the plugin skin file that come with the installation did not update for last Titan version .. I update the skins file to work with Titan and MP 1.4.0 . ( for Titan Basic version). As this is to support WWL plugin (we all hope is getting to be a part of MP core , very soon) , I...
Hi Guys, this is a basic mode for the WWL plugin , as the plugin skin file that come with the installation did not update for last...
Hi Guys, this is a basic mode for the WWL plugin , as the plugin skin file that come with the installation did not update for last...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Myrss Skin File DE
Hey. I have downloaded the .xml but MP will still show an error message saying than myrss.xml is missing or invalid. Any ideas if this can be fixed please? Thanks!
Hey. I have downloaded the .xml but MP will still show an error message saying than myrss.xml is missing or invalid. Any ideas if...
Hi, the Newsplugin (myrss) didn't work with the titan skin (no xml found). So I copied the one from the DefaultWide skin and made a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom