Titan Skin Feedback (13 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
The EPG notification icon seems to be a ruminant of the original Maya design :) This does not seem to fit correctly.
The EPG notification icon seems to be a ruminant of the original Maya design :) This does not seem to fit correctly.
Replies
Views
Works perfectly, so much cleaner looking now. Thank you!!!! I've been desperate to get rid of the sub menus for ages now.
Works perfectly, so much cleaner looking now. Thank you!!!! I've been desperate to get rid of the sub menus for ages now.
Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. I just want to make a few simple changes to the Basic home screen in Titan...
Replies
Views
I dont know :D
I dont know :D
I had a pop up at the bottom of the home screen telling me there was an update available last night. I tried using the remote to go...
Replies
Views
No Worries :D
No Worries :D
I can't seem to find where you set the source for the RSS feed which displays text in the blue bar underneath the buttons on the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Great Skin DE
I've been a long time user of streamedMP and recently changed over to Titan. It's not as polished in terms of configuration but wow it's a beautiful skin. <doffs hat> Great skin. :)
I've been a long time user of streamedMP and recently changed over to Titan. It's not as polished in terms of configuration but...
I've been a long time user of streamedMP and recently changed over to Titan. It's not as polished in terms of configuration but...
Replies
Views
Or what also would be an option IMHO if you press the button once you get less info and if you press it for a second time you get more info and if you press it again less info is shown again. From what I can say many TVs work this way.
Or what also would be an option IMHO if you press the button once you get less info and if you press it for a second time you get...
Hello, is it possible to modify the "Info Screen" (Information/Text of current programm) of TV, that's allways expanded? I (and...
Replies
Views
The home screen has two modes Basic home and classic home This is titan's basic home This is titan's classic home You can choose between basic + classic home here http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/MediaPortal_Configuration/13_GUI or toggle between them (if both are enabled using the H key or...
The home screen has two modes Basic home and classic home This is titan's basic home This is titan's classic home You can...
Hi, im new, coming from Plex. Thought i would give this a proper go because it looks so good. But the config is sooo time...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image support for MovingPictures. Installation: -Just put movingpictures.xml and movingpictures.Category.Image.xml into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan (or in one of your theme folders)...
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image...
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much! I appreciate your support. Only one more question: Do you know how to change the top header's color? <textcolor> seems to be ignored.
Thank you very much! I appreciate your support. Only one more question: Do you know how to change the top header's color...
Hi all, apparently the GUIListItem's IconImage property is not displayed with Titan skin. My plugin has a facadeview control with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 comskip bars in timeline? (1 Viewer) DE
According to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/show-comskip-markers-in-timeline.105894/ You need to edit 3 files: TVOSD.xml common.expanded.tv.osd.xml mytvFullScreen.xml Hope that helps. Geoff
According to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/show-comskip-markers-in-timeline.105894/ You need to edit 3 files...
Hi, am I supposed to see coloured comskip marks in the timeline? I have comskip files and skip to next chapter works fine, but I...
Replies
Views
I think the best idea is to wait (hopefully just) a few more days for the basic home menu editor. Your problem has definitely to do with the control.HasFocus(xxx) and Control.IsVisible(xxx) settings in the basichome.xml and the basichome.submenus.xml (e.g. in screen2 it is obvious that the blue submenu-layer is there, but is displayed...
I think the best idea is to wait (hopefully just) a few more days for the basic home menu editor. Your problem has definitely to do...
Hi, I've been customising the basic home screen but I can't get the submenu's working properly on the Music tile. I've got the...
Replies
Views
i have the Titan extended version installed. still getting this error
Replies
Views
The forum has a handy tool called search https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-manually-edit-basichome-xml-to-launch-other-plugins.114759/
The forum has a handy tool called search...
Good morning, i'd like your help. In the second page of the BasicHome i have 2 empty button (the two lower right on the second...
Replies
Views
Now that MP 1.3 includes a themes, it is quite easy to change the colours in a skin. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/4_Skins/aMPed/Customization/Custom_Themes http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/7_Skins/Skin_Architecture/Skin_Themes All you need to do is use photshop and a...
Now that MP 1.3 includes a themes, it is quite easy to change the colours in a skin...
Hi, in my opinion the Titan is great but it's looks very colourful. E.g. the colourful background and this light blue that you find...
Replies
Views
Hi, I moved your mod post to a separate thread. Please go back into the titan community themes thread post a description + screenshot(s) of your mod followed by a link to this thread. If any users have any questions / problems about your mod they can post in this thread rather than posting in the community mods thread. This will...
Hi, I moved your mod post to a separate thread. Please go back into the titan community themes thread post a description +...
Based on legnod's BasicHome, I have created my own. Main difference is that submenus open to same space with selected tile. Only...
Replies
Views
Hi, I moved your mod post to a separate thread. Please go back into the titan community themes thread post a description + screenshot(s) of your mod followed by a link to this thread. If any users have any questions / problems about your mod they can post in this thread rather than posting in the community mods thread. This will...
Hi, I moved your mod post to a separate thread. Please go back into the titan community themes thread post a description +...
Beacause i missed the Title (incl. Episodeinfos) in Listview, i moded a bit the mytvrecordedtv.xml: changed Tv Logo position...
Replies
Views
This mod just broke the moving pictures button on my basic home. Running 1.3.0 final. No other mods in titan code. After apply the button has no label and it can't be selected.
This mod just broke the moving pictures button on my basic home. Running 1.3.0 final. No other mods in titan code. After apply the...
Hi, if I click on TV or Moving Pictures, I then have to select from a sub menu. I don't want this behaviour, I want to directy...
Replies
Views
All the same, I understand that the icon (watched / not watched ) really add? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-change-watched-unwatched-colors.114697/page-4#post-975004
All the same, I understand that the icon (watched / not watched ) really add...
How to add an overkay icon (mpaa rating or watched/unwatched) on the thumbnails to myvideo thumbs mode? Like this:
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using a touch screen to control MP in my kitchen, therefor I switched on the Special Mouse Controls, but however, they do not appear neither in Titan, nor in the new Default Skins under MP1.3.0, especially I miss the Pageup/down controls in MiniEPG and EPG view... Is this a bug, or did I miss something? Cheers joystick
Hi all, I am using a touch screen to control MP in my kitchen, therefor I switched on the Special Mouse Controls, but however, they...
Hi all, I am using a touch screen to control MP in my kitchen, therefor I switched on the Special Mouse Controls, but however, they...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help Needed DE
Imon is the dogs arse of IR. As a previous integrated IMON owner, NEVER AGAIN! MCE clones all the way :D
Imon is the dogs arse of IR. As a previous integrated IMON owner, NEVER AGAIN! MCE clones all the way :D
Hi guys I've come across a small problem,looking to the masses for help:).Whenever I use the keyboard,I lose function of remote...
Replies
Views
Hello Titan experts... This problem occured yesterday. What I changed in Titan: I have replaced some Basic Home buttons, since then date and time are confused, but not in the settings screens. There was no Titan update as far I could see. Some pictures are attached. tony3ridge's workaround did fix it... Best regards, Fafnir.
Hello Titan experts... This problem occured yesterday. What I changed in Titan: I have replaced some Basic Home buttons, since then...
I replaced a few files of the titan skin. Now both the time at the right upper corner and the label of the section you are in at...
Replies
Views
Update your Titanskin with UPDATE PATCH I had the same error Download Update Patch
Update your Titanskin with UPDATE PATCH I had the same error Download Update Patch
Hi guys Can someone point me in the right direction here? I have done installing and uninstalling of worldweather and...
Replies
Views
Can some please make the skin files for the plugin "myVideoRedo"? olli14
Replies
Views
My bad. Thanks a lot!
My bad. Thanks a lot!
I tried to edit the xml to replace the radio-button with multishortcut. When I launch Mediaportal it seems that I can't navigate to...
Replies
Views
:) I've pretty much convinced myself that the topbar thing won't work anyway, so I'm going to try and do plan b. I figure I only actually need to make a handful of changes to get the basic functionality I need, maybe I'll have time this weekend.
:) I've pretty much convinced myself that the topbar thing won't work anyway, so I'm going to try and do plan b. I figure I only...
I'm trying to modify Titan for use on a tablet, which without left/right/up/down/volume buttons/keys is not very usable with a...
Replies
Views
No.. not without modifying the BasicHome.xml. I guess you have to wait for the Titan BasicHome Editor. If you use Classic Home instead of BasicHome then the option "Home" works.
No.. not without modifying the BasicHome.xml. I guess you have to wait for the Titan BasicHome Editor. If you use Classic Home...
Hi, I use 1.3.0RC with Titan skin. When a DVD is already in my DVD drive, how do I play that? I could not find a "Play DVD" menu...
Replies
Views
There you go. Only 2K bigger!
There you go. Only 2K bigger!
I integrated the ncoh's patch to fix the preview bug...
Replies
Views
Now mantised ! :D
Now mantised ! :D
@ncoH The skin for Sudokuplugin is broken ! http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4242
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A Few Extra Buttons DE
Hi Dave, thanks a lot for your contribution! I have added your awesome images @ here I hope you're allright with that.. If you like to create more images in the future, please use that thread to share them. :) Cheers!
Hi Dave, thanks a lot for your contribution! I have added your awesome images @ here I hope you're allright with that.. If...
Hi, A Few extra titan basic home buttons based on some hover screens.
Replies
Views
A bit late, but maybe you can try this one: click!
A bit late, but maybe you can try this one: click!
Hey Guys! For some reason I only have the default Hover images (background in main menu) for some of my categories. Where do I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom