TV-Server (11 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
Hello Folks. Yes, Navi-X supports streaming from media servers via RSS! We're already doing this with Orb as we speak. In fact, you can make a private playlist so only you can view it or you can kindly share it with everyone else. If you aren't familiar with Navi-X, then check it out!! Navi-X Home Page or Navi-Xtreme Media Portal and...
Hello Folks. Yes, Navi-X supports streaming from media servers via RSS! We're already doing this with Orb as we speak. In fact, you...
Hello. I realy love my configuration at home with tv-server and tv client. But I also have an old XBOX with XBMC installed...
Replies
Views
I finally had some time and threw together a quick wiki on the config screens for the plugin. It's here: https://code.google.com/p/mp-schedulesdirect/wiki/GeneralConfigWiki Please add comments for stuff that is incorrect and I'll update it to keep it as correct as possible for any newcomers.
I finally had some time and threw together a quick wiki on the config screens for the plugin. It's here...
Hi all, I am using the schedules direct plugin. I have been trying to get the 'thetvdb" information into my guide but I don't...
Replies
Views
Hello again Ehab I confirm that you can't use TV Server to receive shoofeetv. MediaPortal's OnlineVideos plugin may be your only option: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/onlinevideos As above: there is nothing you can do to get shoofeetv with TV Server. Regards, mm
Hello again Ehab I confirm that you can't use TV Server to receive shoofeetv. MediaPortal's OnlineVideos plugin may be your only...
Total channels imported: 0 Total programs imported: 0 Import status: tvguide.xml:No xmltv file found; i followed all the steps in...
Replies
Views
Hi all Problem solved,. It was a codec Problem. I purchased the mpeg2 license and configured the raspberry pi (config.txt). Max
Hi all Problem solved,. It was a codec Problem. I purchased the mpeg2 license and configured the raspberry pi (config.txt). Max
Hi all, i'm currently playing around with the Raspberry Pi and xbmc (Raspbmc) I use Mediaportal 1.22 and the XBMC Plugin to try...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom Data Grabber DE
Was trying to compile the filters by myself but I'm not able to compile tswriter since it needs customdataparser.h that is not included in your patch... :(
Was trying to compile the filters by myself but I'm not able to compile tswriter since it needs customdataparser.h that is not...
Hi, I have been working on a little project for 2 weeks now which allows a programmer to grab custom data from a TS stream that...
Replies
Views
Hi tracinjeff The problem is with the encoders. They can be difficult to set up, and even when you get them set up correctly they can be diabolically unreliable, which is why we don't officially support such tuners. Try running the WinDVR software - it may enable the encoders to work for the trial period. Further than that, I don't...
Hi tracinjeff The problem is with the encoders. They can be difficult to set up, and even when you get them set up correctly they...
Good evening, wecome to our nightmare! Just kidding. we are haveing problems with the schedules direct plugin, maybe someone can...
Replies
Views
While we're on the subject of oversight in the code, I also noticed that the switch statement in TVEngine.XMLTVImport.Import() is parsing the <previously-shown> tag in the <programme> block, but not doing anything with it. Also, could the option be added to concatenate multiple <category> tags instead of just parsing the first and...
While we're on the subject of oversight in the code, I also noticed that the switch statement in TVEngine.XMLTVImport.Import() is...
I would like support for parsing the <new /> tag in <programme> blocks in XmlTV EPG data in order to set the original air date...
Replies
Views
Great - thanks for the update.
Great - thanks for the update.
Hi, I am struggling to get my Raspberry Pi (Raspbmc and XBMC Mediaportal Plugin) to connect to my backend (running Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for the explanation. I didn't actually know of the rewrite but some of the other stuff I figured. Well don't currently have access to the betas, maybe eventually I can but either way can't wait until the official release is out because over all I feel MP and Argus are nice programs, just wish they currently worked...
Thank you so much for the explanation. I didn't actually know of the rewrite but some of the other stuff I figured. Well don't...
My buddy and I are trying figure out his setup: Win 7 HDHomeRun Prime (ClearQAM Digital Only) HVR-950Q WinTV-PVR-USB2 AVS What we...
Replies
Views
It seems that I have found a solution. In power scheduler I can define under "ping" a "host". In "host" I set the IP adress of my Raspberry Pi. Now when my Raspi is "alive" then power scheduler says that it can't shut down. When the Raspi is not "alive" than power scheduler says it can shut down.
It seems that I have found a solution. In power scheduler I can define under "ping" a "host". In "host" I set the IP adress of my...
Hi I have a Raspberry Pi 3+ with LibreELEC (Kodi). I have some shares on Mediaportal 1.17 (videos, recorded tv, pictures, music)...
Replies
Views
OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just replace for example &amp with &amp;HttpUserAgent=vlc and choose replace all obviously use whatever agent works vlc in my case then either delete current channels in tv server and re import (and setup epg mapping...
OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV channels without issue for a while now (Win7 &...
Replies
Views
Guys, I really like this request! Perhaps a BDA driver solution is too much work. How about a simple Media Center Plugin? You can still get a clean interface in Media Center using this- Media Center Studio All we need is a standalone TV Client exe that resembles the Media Center theme. This should be a reasonable hack...
Guys, I really like this request! Perhaps a BDA driver solution is too much work. How about a simple Media Center Plugin...
I would love to recieve the TV-streams from my TV-server on any type of MediaCenter frontend. My problem is that my wife doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hello Fred, In recent weeks I switched to the NEXT-PVR backend in place of the MediaPortal one. This was because after buying a new computer running Windows 8 I experienced some problems with mediaportal, such as occasionnal lengthy delays (30-45 seconds) before completing a channel switch, But if I remember correctly, I was able...
Hello Fred, In recent weeks I switched to the NEXT-PVR backend in place of the MediaPortal one. This was because after buying a...
Hello all, I am a newbie to Mediaportal. I installed TV-server 1.12.0.0. Then I was able to scan local ATSC channels on my Homerun...
Replies
Views
andreas2, thanks a lot posting. It is a bug during export. I will fix in the next version. Please watch the BackupSettings thread described in the link above. greetings, huha
andreas2, thanks a lot posting. It is a bug during export. I will fix in the next version. Please watch the BackupSettings thread...
- No more manual typing of user settings after a new reinstall of TV Server and Media Portal - The plugin will export all TV...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update. I am trying with my fourth install of Media Portal. The EPG access has been an historical problem and I am really surprised that it has not been simplified is astonishing. When I explained to my neighbor what was required to get and EPG he said 'F*ck that, way too much to do, should be easier'
Thanks for the update. I am trying with my fourth install of Media Portal. The EPG access has been an historical problem and I am...
Hi All, Hoping someone can be off assistance as this is driving me insane. I have followed all the guides relating to TV...
Replies
Views
ok thank you
ok thank you
hello to all how can i get work my satellite pc card(floppydtv s2 ) with the scrambeld channel i use camd3 vplug and wincsc it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support waipu TV DE
I´d be interested in that, too ;)
I´d be interested in that, too ;)
Hi all, is there any chance to get waipu.tv | Fernsehen wie noch nie - Live TV Streaming up and running mediaportal 1 eg via ip...
Replies
Views
i got it to work basically i copied the channel names and numbers from the imdb drop down box i then used dreamweaver to find and replace with comas i then looked at a channel export file from mediaportal to see the xml structure i created one column for each of the xml tags and filled in the values were appropriate i then mapped the...
i got it to work basically i copied the channel names and numbers from the imdb drop down box i then used dreamweaver to find and...
I have comcast cable so I have a comcast set top bx that hooks to my tv via coax. So i started manually inputting all the channels...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MythTv Backend DE
https://github.com/ARGUS-TV
https://github.com/ARGUS-TV
Hi, I'm pretty shure that this is the wrong thread to ask this. But I was not able to find a better place! Does anybody have...
Replies
Views
meh swiss tv is poo then :) how about german tv? she mostly used to watch prosieben anyway i think :) and a satelite aint possible in my current flat :( otherwise i would have gone for that :( either way thanks for the tips, il try those apps asap :) and you cant have any of my women :p
meh swiss tv is poo then :) how about german tv? she mostly used to watch prosieben anyway i think :) and a satelite aint possible...
hey my gf just moved in with me from switzerland so now i thought id see if theres any way of getting swiss or german channels...
Replies
Views
That fixed the problem thanks. VB,
That fixed the problem thanks. VB,
Newbiee here - trying to get the mc2xml EPG plugin to work but getting nothing. The xml file is created but MediaPortal gives an...
Replies
Views
Dear developpers, What is one of the most frustrating things with mediaportal is that the Scanning of Digital TV and radio channels is a pain to get it done right, the DVBC files in TvServer are out of date most of the time or not present at all for the region someone lives. I have the skills to make a DVBC file myself (also...
Dear developpers, What is one of the most frustrating things with mediaportal is that the Scanning of Digital TV and radio...
Dear developpers, What is one of the most frustrating things with mediaportal is that the Scanning of Digital TV and radio...
Replies
Views
Yes, it works fine! Thank you very much for so quick support. Edit: On one of my MP client I got an error message saying "mfc120u.dll" was missing, fixed with installing this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=40784
Yes, it works fine! Thank you very much for so quick support. Edit: On one of my MP client I got an error message saying...
I have issues with VOD Server and using a direct copy from a stream provided from Svtplay.se . They are providing several live...
Replies
Views
Thank you !
Thank you !
There are similar question, but very old... What is the current card recommend for windows 10 ?. (bettar with more that one...
Replies
Views
Hi. First of all, I'm not using MP1 or mc2xml any longer so probably my knowledge is a bit outdated. As far as I know MP needs a modified version of the xmltv.dtd . But the good news is, this file is delivered with MP1 TV Server and also with MP2, at least if you are using TVE 3.0. It can be found in Program Data folder of the TV...
Hi. First of all, I'm not using MP1 or mc2xml any longer so probably my knowledge is a bit outdated. As far as I know MP needs a...
Hi - have been using mediaportal for awhile now to record ota but have just done manual recordings and never used any epg data...
Replies
Views
I have now tried VODServer but come to the conclusion (might be wrong) that it can not be used to run executables when switching channles using Analog tuners in TV-server (which is what I'm using (Hauppauge Colossus)). I think the functionality of VODServer is limited to the DVB-IP tuner of the MediaPortal TV-Server.
I have now tried VODServer but come to the conclusion (might be wrong) that it can not be used to run executables when switching...
I get live-tv in MP through capture cards (Hauppague Colossus) connected to set top boxes. It would be relly nice if there was a...
Replies
Views
That is the best I can think of, there might be another solution out there. If there is, it is a well kept secret.
That is the best I can think of, there might be another solution out there. If there is, it is a well kept secret.
HI, I am looking into ways to watch live tv on a XBox 360. Now I found several blogs about the XBox 360 supporting mediaroom...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 epg DE
I use WebEPG and had the same problem with certain channels until I checked the grabber files and realised that some of them stated the source timezone and the others didn't >> once I'd added a timezone to the grabber xml files for the skewed channels, the times were adjusted for my own timezone. I'm not sure how relevant this is to...
I use WebEPG and had the same problem with certain channels until I checked the grabber files and realised that some of them stated...
hello, if this issue has been resolved please point me in the right direction and delete this one. my issue is, it took me a long...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As more and more Stage6 spinoff sites are popping up, I am wondering if there is a plugin or will be a plugin that can parse these sites. I have been a Mediaportal user for a couple of years now and use one plugin, DR ripper, to do this on a Danish TV site. It works quite well, as long as nothing is changed on the website. I...
Hi All, As more and more Stage6 spinoff sites are popping up, I am wondering if there is a plugin or will be a plugin that can...
Hi All, As more and more Stage6 spinoff sites are popping up, I am wondering if there is a plugin or will be a plugin that can...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom