TV-Server (8 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
Hey. I've just come across vodserver aswell after I was looking for a solution to adding streams to my EPG, but struggling with this a little. I have tried to setup as per the vodserver instructions and added IPTV vodserver file to MP TV server and it will scan the example files, but when I try to modify nothing happens or changes?
Hey. I've just come across vodserver aswell after I was looking for a solution to adding streams to my EPG, but struggling with...
Very new to VodServer, actually came across it by accident when looking for something that will do exactly as Vodserver is suppose...
Replies
Views
That's true. If you have to make changes it HAS to be in MP.
That's true. If you have to make changes it HAS to be in MP.
I'm having a bit of an issue getting my HDHomerun Prime channels to be identified by the SchedulesDirect plugin. Here is an example...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide data. I have been using for quite sometime MC2XML in Microsoft Legacy mode and I was able to get my surrounding TV stations without a problem. Once the Guide data dried up I switched back to the Zap2xml...
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide...
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote Scheduling DE
Hi there, There are several apps/websites for waking a device via WOL: iNet/iNetWOL Depicus Some are iPhone apps, some are websites that allow you to generate a WOL packet and send it to your router. If you want to wake over the internet, you will need to configure your router to pass the WOL packet (maybe an open port), you...
Hi there, There are several apps/websites for waking a device via WOL: iNet/iNetWOL Depicus Some are iPhone apps, some are...
Hi all, In basic words.... does a plugin/utility exist to remote schedule recordings, either using a PC or iphone, that will wake...
Replies
Views
AW: Comskip process keeps running -> locks files Hi, I have the newest comskip running. Comskip starts when a recording starts. But in many cases I can't move a recorded *.ts file to another directory because comskip locks the file. So I must restart my htpc so that comskip doesn't lock this file anymore. What can I do? olli14
AW: Comskip process keeps running -> locks files Hi, I have the newest comskip running. Comskip starts when a recording starts...
Hi all, I started using comskip when my system was still on xp and it worked very well. Now, on W7, it also does the processing...
Replies
Views
Again, this suggests to me that your EPG grabber is not correctly configured. I encourage you to check it as previously suggested.
Again, this suggests to me that your EPG grabber is not correctly configured. I encourage you to check it as previously suggested.
Hey there, maybe here are some German users around who also met this annoying problem: since last saturday evening the DVB-T EPG...
Replies
Views
I have recently started using an IPTV service. I can scan channels from M3U lines successfully and when completed get a status overview showing the number of channels added or updated which is in the hundreds. When I then go to TV channels to group then and show in the EPG, the only IPTV channel that is there (in the FFMPEG group) is...
I have recently started using an IPTV service. I can scan channels from M3U lines successfully and when completed get a status...
I have recently started using an IPTV service. I can scan channels from M3U lines successfully and when completed get a status...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope this is the right location for this! If not please advise and I'll move it I am trying to use the comskip launcher to Launch a powershell script as I am wanting to initialise a query against a webserver once a program has started. So far I have put the Powershell.exe location into the application box, then in...
Hi all, I hope this is the right location for this! If not please advise and I'll move it I am trying to use the comskip...
Hi all, I hope this is the right location for this! If not please advise and I'll move it I am trying to use the comskip...
Replies
Views
Okay, thanks. I set up WebEPG with a couple of test channels - including FSN+ - on my TV Server, but I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Guide data grabbed no problem: Therefore I think you've made some mistakes when configuring WebEPG. No, it's actually nothing like that. Ampersand (&) is a special character in XML, whereas...
Okay, thanks. I set up WebEPG with a couple of test channels - including FSN+ - on my TV Server, but I'm not able to reproduce the...
It seems that WebEPG has an issue with the "+" symbol and will not grab the channels from my imdb xml file. Any ideas on how to fix...
Replies
Views
I gave up on this, and turned on DVB-EPG for these channels. First impressions are that the DVB-EPG data is much improved versus what I was getting from WebEPG - for German and Swiss channels, this was extremely basic. Should have gone back to KISS principles a lot sooner...
I gave up on this, and turned on DVB-EPG for these channels. First impressions are that the DVB-EPG data is much improved versus...
I've not used MediaPortal for a few weeks (months?), and when I turned it on recently, I noticed that although the TV guide is fine...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Is there any possibility with any of theses plugins to use Live TV on my Blackberry bold? That would be really great. :D
Is there any possibility with any of theses plugins to use Live TV on my Blackberry bold? That would be really great. :D
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD Home run Prime DE
Thank you, I will try it tomorrow.
Thank you, I will try it tomorrow.
Does HD Home Run Prime work with Media Portal? Just discovered this site and program. I am looking for a replacement to Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Schedules Direct DE
And your problem is what? -nevermind just looked at age of thread.
And your problem is what? -nevermind just looked at age of thread.
I'm back. With some time away from my problems trying to use Schedules Direct with MediaPortal in the winter, I thought that I'd...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Arte WebEPG Problem DE
Thanks for your reply (which I've only just seen) and your very kind offer of assistance >> I never did find an answer to this and (following a number of other problems) eventually abandoned Media Portal in favour of Windows Media Centre when I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7. Strangely, even though the WMC epg automatically gets...
Thanks for your reply (which I've only just seen) and your very kind offer of assistance >> I never did find an answer to this and...
I'm trying to obtain at least a week's worth of EPG listings for French Arte (which I'm receiving via DVB-S on channels 380 and 385...
Replies
Views
Thank You
Thank You
Should both Signal level and Signal Quality be close to 100 with cable? I have 6 on the Signal level and 36 on the Signal Quality...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Do anyone have DE
sorry Claus, just another spam-preparing post with content from long ago Do anyone have or is anyone working on a XBOX client for TV-server 1.0?
sorry Claus, just another spam-preparing post with content from long ago Do anyone have or is anyone working on a XBOX client for...
Hello. I realy love my configuration at home with tv-server and tv client. But I also have an old XBOX with XBMC installed. Could...
Replies
Views
Here's a giggle. I've been running MP stably for months and months and only tonight was bored and thought I'd see if there's a new version of MP out. I found and installed MP1.1Beta and then remembered that I should get the latest StreamedMP, ForTheRecord, and other staples. I installed FTR 1.4.0.1, and BANG ran into the same...
Here's a giggle. I've been running MP stably for months and months and only tonight was bored and thought I'd see if there's a new...
I just did a simple install from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 of MP. I don't use SVN versions. Since I was running FTR 1.3.2 I thought I'd...
Replies
Views
No problem. Thanks for helping out.
No problem. Thanks for helping out.
It would appear that I am suddenly unable to get tv show series (season) numbers from the xmltv epg data. I have my series...
Replies
Views
Thanks again, I have just created a new thread where you asked me and included the zip file. TV Servers returning 'No Signal' on fresh install
Thanks again, I have just created a new thread where you asked me and included the zip file. TV Servers returning 'No Signal' on...
I have just reinstalled Mediaportal on a freshly reinstalled Windows 7 machine and I cannot get the live TV function to work. I am...
Replies
Views
EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG Collector can also extract episode and season info from titles and descriptions for OpenTV (maybe MHEG5 too) and place them into the episode num tag. Perhaps you could contact Steve Bickell to see if you...
EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG...
Hi, I know this post is very long, so I have highlighted some parts of the text as a TL;DR version. I have been using MP 1 since...
Replies
Views
We'd like to, but unfortunately it's not possible without more information: a screenshot of the "very long and complicated" error message log files
We'd like to, but unfortunately it's not possible without more information: a screenshot of the "very long and complicated" error...
I have had mediaportal on three computers with no hazzle, I decided to install on a fourth to record when away, but impossible...
Replies
Views
Okey it wasent more advanced then that :) Worked yay thanks!
Okey it wasent more advanced then that :) Worked yay thanks!
How do i uninstall worldweather plugin?? Ive installed both worldweather and worldweather lite, but neither will open for...
Replies
Views
I delete all thumbs for recordings and TVserver recreate it.. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
I delete all thumbs for recordings and TVserver recreate it.. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Hi! If I deleted (accidentally or on purpose, changing the settings for creating thumbnails) thumbnails of recorded shows, how do...
Replies
Views
Users running OpenPli on STB can activate a plugin called Auto Bouquet Maker. This plugin can be configured to extract the channellist from the transport stream, just as a standard STB does. If this plugin only was available for Media Portal, then we could have an updated channellist every morning ;-)...
Users running OpenPli on STB can activate a plugin called Auto Bouquet Maker. This plugin can be configured to extract the...
Hello, How can I do a auto scan every 24hrs? virgin moving the freqencys on channels daily and it driving me nuts as my server is...
Replies
Views
I am attaching my file that I use for grabbing my local stations in Palm Beach County Florida. It works but you have to save it in a separate folder in your main hard drive. I save it in the "Program Data" directory on my C drive and call it Team MediaPortal Grabber. The reason is that every time you upgrade the new install...
I am attaching my file that I use for grabbing my local stations in Palm Beach County Florida. It works but you have to save it in...
I am attaching my file that I use for grabbing my local stations in Palm Beach County Florida. It works but you have to save it in...
Replies
Views
I have several installations of Media Portal 2.+, one 'real' one and one or more playpens. Fortunately I can get the real one to work. HOWEVER, on several machines loading the schedule, whether it comes from xmltv.com or SchedulesDirect, the times in the tv guide are off by 6 hours, not incidentally the offset for my timezone, CST...
I have several installations of Media Portal 2.+, one 'real' one and one or more playpens. Fortunately I can get the real one to...
I have several installations of Media Portal 2.+, one 'real' one and one or more playpens. Fortunately I can get the real one to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dvb-ip howto DE
Hi, Where can I find instructions for configuring and using the DVB-IP? Thanks:thx:
Hi, Where can I find instructions for configuring and using the DVB-IP? Thanks:thx:
Replies
Views
Ok - this is fixed now. Somehow the uninstallation wasn't able to stop the TvService. I tried this manually without success. I got round it with a system restore to the time before the old card failed. Cheers Rich
Ok - this is fixed now. Somehow the uninstallation wasn't able to stop the TvService. I tried this manually without success. I got...
Hi, I'm on Media Portal 1.15 and my dual dvb-s2 tuner card failed (tbs 6982). I've replaced it with a tbs 6902, but now the Media...
Replies
Views
Hm...ok. I have a DualCore CPU with 2x 2.600 Gb, 4 GB RAM and a fresh clean WIN XP with a new MP 1.0.2 installation. OS runs on a very fast SSD 32 GB Flash disk. I can not imagine that this is a resource problem on my PC.
Hm...ok. I have a DualCore CPU with 2x 2.600 Gb, 4 GB RAM and a fresh clean WIN XP with a new MP 1.0.2 installation. OS runs on a...
Hi guys, I am running TVMovie Plugin for EPG on my HTPC, and ending in problem, that while databse update LiveTV hangs. I gess...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom