TV-Server (16 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
I keep losing one or more tuners, in tv server Manual control it says Idle in the State column and the name of the channel in the name column, if you try to tune any channel on this tuner is says its busy I have attached logs from mediaportal and Ceton Diagnostics to help with this problem
I keep losing one or more tuners, in tv server Manual control it says Idle in the State column and the name of the channel in the...
I keep losing one or more tuners, in tv server Manual control it says Idle in the State column and the name of the channel in the...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to chime in that I think this is a wonderful idea and it could be very useful for all sorts of purposes (i.e watching non-IPTV sites). A multishortcut-type plugin could grab the selected EPG channel data and pass those variables along to a batch script. Wish I know programming.
Just wanted to chime in that I think this is a wonderful idea and it could be very useful for all sorts of purposes (i.e watching...
Hello everyone, I´m using MP for watching tv and grap the epg. But for some tv-channels i have to switch to xbmc for using an...
Replies
Views
Yes, solved!
Yes, solved!
Hi! How to create/add TV channel logo in MP TV server? It is possible?
Replies
Views
Hi Ron, Thanks a lot for your suggestions. They helped me remember that when I first scanned my ATSC stations, for some reason the "name" of the CBOFT-DT station came out as "unknown" and its"major" and "minor" channel numbers were missing. I had had to edit the station data in order to get the EPG working. I did that again, then I...
Hi Ron, Thanks a lot for your suggestions. They helped me remember that when I first scanned my ATSC stations, for some reason the...
Good afternoon, I happened to log into the SchedulesDirect website today, and it appears that they are revamping their service...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tv-Server plugin Extract Images (1 Viewer) DE
hello again, in code line : #154, #155 ffmpegArgs = string.Format("yadif=0:-1:0,scale=600:337,setsar=1:1,tile={0}x{1}", 1, 1); ExtractorArgs = string.Format("-loglevel quiet -ss {0} -i \"{1}\" -y -ss {2} -vf {3} -vframes 1 -vsync 0 -an \"{4}_{5}.jpg\"", TimeOffset, aVideoPath, TimeToSeek, ffmpegArgs, strFilenamewithoutExtensionTemp...
hello again, in code line : #154, #155 ffmpegArgs = string.Format("yadif=0:-1:0,scale=600:337,setsar=1:1,tile={0}x{1}", 1, 1)...
Hello, Is it possible to develop tv-server plugin which does : extract images (1 image per every minute) while capturing or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Backupsettings installation error? (1 Viewer) DE
I figured it was a version issue, and because I had so many issues with 1.9, decided to reverted to 1.8. Issues solved. I'll update in the future.... BTW, fabulous plug-in!
I figured it was a version issue, and because I had so many issues with 1.9, decided to reverted to 1.8. Issues solved. I'll update...
I upgraded to MP1.9 today which caused some issues, so my solution was to make a fresh install. As part of this process I backed up...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Loosing XMLTV mapping (1 Viewer) DE
Sure, I understand... but I'm aware you're not the first person to report this, and MediaPortal is not the only software that is affected. For example: http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.php?55741-Changing-Channel-Mapping-Ids-Causing-Blank-Guide Yes, but MCE doesn't export to XMLTV before importing. In other words, this problem only...
Sure, I understand... but I'm aware you're not the first person to report this, and MediaPortal is not the only software that is...
I would like to know when you press Save on the xmltv plugin mapping page where is the channel mapping info stored? For some reason...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mediabrowser 3 PVR support (1 Viewer) DE
Sorry i mean using MB3 as the friend end for TVE. This would enable watching TV and setting recording from roku and Windows phones etc.
Sorry i mean using MB3 as the friend end for TVE. This would enable watching TV and setting recording from roku and Windows phones...
hi guys has anyone considered a MB£ PVR plug in for TVE at all seems like a good way to extend MP to a lot of devices in one swoop...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV not auto up dating EPG (1 Viewer) DE
Sorry badly phrased. The file I sent which is the XMLTV file, & yes next time I will zip it up, I think I changed its name to tvguide. I think I did this during my very first install of MP 1.6 or so. So my question was has changing the file name resulted in the error code "tvguide.xml:invalid XML file.Data at the root level is...
Sorry badly phrased. The file I sent which is the XMLTV file, & yes next time I will zip it up, I think I changed its name to...
Hello Chaps, I am a happy user of Mediaportal 2 & have been using media portal for over a year. But for the life of me I cannot...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG imports zero programs (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, I have troubles with the TvMovie Importer and thus, I would like to try the free WebEPG plugin. I remember it worked once on my system, but when I try to import something now, I get a count on the imported channels (around 50 in total), but the number of programs imported remains zero. Accordingly, there is no EPG data found...
Hi, I have troubles with the TvMovie Importer and thus, I would like to try the free WebEPG plugin. I remember it worked once on...
Hi, I have troubles with the TvMovie Importer and thus, I would like to try the free WebEPG plugin. I remember it worked once on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XML Guide shows only 3 hours (1 Viewer) DE
That is weird. I checked again and like you said it is now scrolling through time ok.
That is weird. I checked again and like you said it is now scrolling through time ok.
I have just started using MediaPortal in earnest and am using XML guide for the channels for OTA up here in Canada. I have a Win7...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Foxtel Play into mediaportal (1 Viewer) DE
Hey guys, I have Foxtel Play which is a pay tv subscription for PC. I think it uses silverlight. I'm wanting to be able to watch these channels and see the epg from inside mediaportal, but I'm having trouble finding the source so I can put it into the iptv plugin for mediaportal. I have tried using wireshark but had no luck. Any...
Hey guys, I have Foxtel Play which is a pay tv subscription for PC. I think it uses silverlight. I'm wanting to be able to watch...
Hey guys, I have Foxtel Play which is a pay tv subscription for PC. I think it uses silverlight. I'm wanting to be able to watch...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for the explanation. I didn't actually know of the rewrite but some of the other stuff I figured. Well don't currently have access to the betas, maybe eventually I can but either way can't wait until the official release is out because over all I feel MP and Argus are nice programs, just wish they currently worked...
Thank you so much for the explanation. I didn't actually know of the rewrite but some of the other stuff I figured. Well don't...
My buddy and I are trying figure out his setup: Win 7 HDHomeRun Prime (ClearQAM Digital Only) HVR-950Q WinTV-PVR-USB2 AVS What we...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV and commercial TV channels (1 Viewer) DE
Thank you, I will try it when I get home :)
Thank you, I will try it when I get home :)
Hi, I currently have a subscription to ICE TV, the problem I'm having is in Australia there are now a few commerical channesl...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xbmc pvr plughin and sleep tv-server (1 Viewer) DE
Try to the new PowerScheduler plugin with Ping Monitor. The ping monitor can prevent to sleep to tv server if a device is available.
Try to the new PowerScheduler plugin with Ping Monitor. The ping monitor can prevent to sleep to tv server if a device is available.
Hi Have setup a 1.7pre tv-server and also setup a openelec client with Mediaportal pvr client. Plughin installed and setup on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Planning tool (1 Viewer) DE
Hi. Is there a plugin for planning future recordings active? I've found TV wish list, but that does not work with my 1.7 installation. I'm looking for something that lets me enter search terms, and record those that match. Best regards, Dennis.
Hi. Is there a plugin for planning future recordings active? I've found TV wish list, but that does not work with my 1.7...
Hi. Is there a plugin for planning future recordings active? I've found TV wish list, but that does not work with my 1.7...
Replies
Views
ich habe windows8.1 neu instelliert und die Gelegenheit genutzt auch MP auf die Version 1.7.0 zu bringen. Nachdem ich Clickfinder installiert habe, wollte ich TV Movie EPG Import++ konfigurieren. Nun kann ich 'Clickfinder installed locally' nicht anklicken. Ich habe das in C:\TV Movie\TV Movie ClickFinder installiert. Was kann ich tun?
ich habe windows8.1 neu instelliert und die Gelegenheit genutzt auch MP auf die Version 1.7.0 zu bringen. Nachdem ich Clickfinder...
Hi, Download Source Code this is the english Forum Threat for the Tv Server plugin Tv Movie EPG Import++. German Threat...
Replies
Views
Okay posted that to the Improvement Suggestions Forum: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/powerscheduler-add-option-to-sleep-tv-server-if-client-is-online-but-tv-server-is-idle.125694/
Okay posted that to the Improvement Suggestions Forum...
Hi there, i have a multiseat setup at home with one TV Server and two Clients. My TV Server is not running 24/7, it get only wake...
Replies
Views
It are files which are created by (dreambox) enthousiasts to easily update your dreambox, a few example of those files can be found on: http://openpli.org/docs/topic/channel-settings/henksat-settings/ This program let you import those files easily into the MP TV DB.
It are files which are created by (dreambox) enthousiasts to easily update your dreambox, a few example of those files can be found...
A few weeks ago a colleague told me about some features of the Dreambox. One of these features was the ability to import...
Replies
Views
ok thanks i dont think il waste any time with that then, ill just stick to RT :)
ok thanks i dont think il waste any time with that then, ill just stick to RT :)
Hello everyone, I thought i would post a topic to discuss the pros & cons of using Radio Times or Digiguide epg data via the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for RTMP or HLS streams (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, Can you please tell me how you got the PVR function to work in IPTVSimple PVR within XBMC? I installed the add-on and I am able to stream the rtmps, but the PVR function does not work (I have a windows based system). Any ideas? Thank you
Hi, Can you please tell me how you got the PVR function to work in IPTVSimple PVR within XBMC? I installed the add-on and I am...
Is there a way to include an IPTV playlist full of rtmp streams directly into MediaPortal and use the PVR and EPG feature with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Manual Add TV Channel (1 Viewer) DE
Ok, my mistake...I forgot to mention the SID!!!!! Thanks a lot for highlighting it in order to provide correct information in the forum. ;)
Ok, my mistake...I forgot to mention the SID!!!!! Thanks a lot for highlighting it in order to provide correct information in the...
Hi All, I'm actually trying to manually add a DVB-T channel since the automatic scan didn't find it. A part the frequency and the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording artifacts but live is OK (1 Viewer) DE
Hello and welcome Jimmi :) I'm sorry you're having trouble with recordings. Unfortunately the information you've provided is not enough to enable us to tell you how to solve the problem. So, please post your log files: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files mm
Hello and welcome Jimmi :) I'm sorry you're having trouble with recordings. Unfortunately the information you've provided is not...
Hi all, I have a huge problem with the TV functionality in MediaPortal. Live TV works fine and the TV quality is perfect. But when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Question on TV channels numbering (1 Viewer) DE
Wow! You know what? I was looking for such kind of setting in the TV Server configuration and not in the MediaPortal one!!! Thanks a lot for your help!!! In fact it was quite strange to me that there was not such possibility in this fantastic front-end!!!! (y)
Wow! You know what? I was looking for such kind of setting in the TV Server configuration and not in the MediaPortal one!!! Thanks...
Hi, I have noticed that when I try to select a TV channel by typing the number on the remote (or keyboard), the reference that is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XmlTv import fails (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks for your interest. I wanted to import manually whenever I needed (and only then, since I only use MediaPortal intermittently). The XmlTv plug-in updated EPG data fine, so long as the present data was not expired. If I let it go longer than the 14 days or so (as you specify above), then the new would import fail. If it would...
Thanks for your interest. I wanted to import manually whenever I needed (and only then, since I only use MediaPortal...
Pretty new MediaPortal (1.6.0) user here. This must be something simple, but I’m completely baffled: Upon set-up import of EPG...
Replies
Views
FYI to others reading... Looks like there is a problem with the SD plugin. Discussion in parallel: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/getting-scheduledirect-to-work.124222/page-2#post-1058319
FYI to others reading... Looks like there is a problem with the SD plugin. Discussion in parallel...
This is on a Win8.1 64bit single seat installation working off an HDHomeRun Prime (CableCard). I can't get any guide data to...
Replies
Views
So, I was able to overcome this issue by doing several manual edits in the mptvdb database, but honestly, I think all that I needed to do was manually create a new channel in MPTV Config, look up the manually created channels' channelID value (one of mine was 1741), and then update mptvdb.channel set externalid =...
So, I was able to overcome this issue by doing several manual edits in the mptvdb database, but honestly, I think all that I needed...
Good morning, I recently added Bell Satellite to my configuration, and for some reason, SchedulesDirect plugin is not properly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VodServer 1.3- What could be wrong (1 Viewer) DE
Hey. I've just come across vodserver aswell after I was looking for a solution to adding streams to my EPG, but struggling with this a little. I have tried to setup as per the vodserver instructions and added IPTV vodserver file to MP TV server and it will scan the example files, but when I try to modify nothing happens or changes?
Hey. I've just come across vodserver aswell after I was looking for a solution to adding streams to my EPG, but struggling with...
Very new to VodServer, actually came across it by accident when looking for something that will do exactly as Vodserver is suppose...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Worldweather plugin uninstall (1 Viewer) DE
Okey it wasent more advanced then that :) Worked yay thanks!
Okey it wasent more advanced then that :) Worked yay thanks!
How do i uninstall worldweather plugin?? Ive installed both worldweather and worldweather lite, but neither will open for...
Replies
Views
I also need something similar. There have been occasions when (for whatever reason) the overnight grab failed, and closing out of MP client simply to press Grab Now on the TV Server WebEPG config is really really clunky. There needs to be a way to trigger this. Recently had some rubbish EPG data pulled from RadioTimes (it had dates...
I also need something similar. There have been occasions when (for whatever reason) the overnight grab failed, and closing out of...
Sometimes when I wanna check the TV Guide in MediaPortal, something's gone amiss with the WEBEPG grabbing (the TV Server plugin)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom