WebEPG (17 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
Thsi si just to clarify and follow up especially for US and Canada, Please see forum references to CTTV Listings which have also now gone wayside do to a company buy out. Succes is at hand with Yapl2xml, though i personally am using it in conjunction with th epg of GPTVR I have geard it works well with portal epg as well.
Thsi si just to clarify and follow up especially for US and Canada, Please see forum references to CTTV Listings which have also...
US Channels The only grabber for United States channels appears to be completely broken. This is "tv_yahoo_com.xml" Yahoo...
Replies
Views
Thanks James. Just donwloaded and installed the latest SVN for 0.2.3RC1 and PAGE_OFFSET is working fine.
Thanks James. Just donwloaded and installed the latest SVN for 0.2.3RC1 and PAGE_OFFSET is working fine.
Hello, I want to develop my own grabber but I have some problem. The only documentation I found it's the "commented-grabber.xml"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG site support DE
Hi, I live in the Netherlands, but I have the same problem as SBP. I get times, dates, and titles of the programs, but no detailed information, episode numbers and other goodness. Grts, Dave
Hi, I live in the Netherlands, but I have the same problem as SBP. I get times, dates, and titles of the programs, but no...
I want to start a thread for the improvement of WebEPG site support. So for those not using WebEPG or if your site is there but...
Replies
Views
For anyone interested it looks like JRobbo's Australian EPG data is back on the air. Info here: http://wiki.dvbowners.com/index.php/JRobbo%27s_EPG_Guides Haven't tried it yet, so I can't confirm it works... Also, it looks like he's changed the URL's a little, so anyone using the VB script from the downloads section will need to...
For anyone interested it looks like JRobbo's Australian EPG data is back on the air. Info here...
From what ive been reading Dugg is not working. IS their another way to get EPG data, reliable data with program discription...
Replies
Views
Hi Raszack. Sorry to hear that some of your channels aren't showing in the guide. They work fine for me... I would recommend you use the "title only" grabber for less important channels. It grabs much faster! Installation: Just copy the grabber file to WebEPG's grabber folder. :-) If you use Win 7 (and vista, I think) look at...
Hi Raszack. Sorry to hear that some of your channels aren't showing in the guide. They work fine for me... I would recommend you...
Hi I have made a Danish WebEPG grabber for yousee.dk. It grabs all the channels on yousee's tv-guide... but it only grabs...
Replies
Views
Thank v much jgowen. I have started new thread with possibly much improved (hopefully!) program. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webepg-136/radiotimes-mydigiguide-xml-updater-75005/ Interested in feedback.... Kind regards.
Thank v much jgowen. I have started new thread with possibly much improved (hopefully!) program...
Appologies but out of the three sub-forums: EPG, WebEPG or XMLTV, I'm not sure if this is the right place for the following query...
Replies
Views
Hi Vasilich, thanks for the answer. So I will use the workaround and wait. Good to know now there will be a 1.4 before the 2.0 ;)
Hi Vasilich, thanks for the answer. So I will use the workaround and wait. Good to know now there will be a 1.4 before the 2.0 ;)
All EPGs are gone. When starting "Grab now!" button in the TV Server Configuration the grabbing process is starting. But after the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm facing the same problems since a couple of days, too. The logfiles don't show any errors, so it is likely that TV Info modified the data in some way. It seems as some channels still work properly though, like RTL for example. Could of course be a coincidence... CU, Sepp.
Hey guys, I'm facing the same problems since a couple of days, too. The logfiles don't show any errors, so it is likely that TV...
Hi guys, I've got a problem with the german TV-Info grabber. Since over one week now I have wrong epg on some channels...
Replies
Views
Hi Jörg (schrej), Please see post #16 and provide that information listed there ;) Cheers, /James
Hi Jörg (schrej), Please see post #16 and provide that information listed there ;) Cheers, /James
Hello, I have a problem with the EPG. I have used webEPG to fill the database but all entries are one full day out of sync. So...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WEBEPG folder DE
Thank you! That was definately a brain fart on the directory. Ok, All is now well. Thank you for your help.
Thank you! That was definately a brain fart on the directory. Ok, All is now well. Thank you for your help.
I somehow accidently deleted the WEBEPG folder. Disabled the plugin, stopped and restarted the TVservice, enabled WEB EPG again...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that noe EPG data is coming from sol.no
I can confirm that noe EPG data is coming from sol.no
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Norwegian...
Replies
Views
Both will borrow a tuner.
Both will borrow a tuner.
Hi there, Just as i think i'm getting the hang of this great program, mediaportal then decides its going to school me some more...
Replies
Views
Since the merging of UPC and Ziggo the EPG only consists of a couple of days. WebEpg could however be a great addition to this since it can grab the EPG for a long time ahead. I have examined the tvgids.xml and changed some of the entries to match the current channel names. Then press auto map and it works perfectly. I get the info...
Since the merging of UPC and Ziggo the EPG only consists of a couple of days. WebEpg could however be a great addition to this...
I'm totally lost with WEBEPG... I used automap. Grab Now finds various (I think not all) channels and programs, but in the...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Toje Sorry - it didn't work (tried it myself now) ... looks like though they have WebEPG working with Oztivo auotmatically now so worth going through that process I would think.
Toje Sorry - it didn't work (tried it myself now) ... looks like though they have WebEPG working with Oztivo auotmatically now so...
Hi, I've searched the net and these forums to no avail. Using the latest stable Media Portal and latest version of WebEPG, I...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't say brilliant to my tvtoday-solution because after all it's just a workaround as the z-tags don't work as they should... e.g. title of series contains the episode title which was previously saved as subtitle - this makes episode management almost impossible IMHO.
I wouldn't say brilliant to my tvtoday-solution because after all it's just a workaround as the z-tags don't work as they should...
Hello Guys Since about a week neither grabbing with www_tvtoday_de.xml nor with www_tvinfo_de.xml works using TV-Today...
Replies
Views
It's working again now, there was a problem @ MS so nobody (including MCE users) were getting updates. Is there a howto about configuring humo.be because I have noticed that the listings from MS are not correct sometimes.
It's working again now, there was a problem @ MS so nobody (including MCE users) were getting updates. Is there a howto about...
Attached is a grabber for the site Humo Homepage | Humo: The Wild Site, it is exactly the same as www.teveblad.be except that they...
Replies
Views
Whao, thats great! :D I couldn't have started my weekend a better way! (well....I can think of some things, actually :p ) Now I know it should work I'll have a look at it. I've done some primitive html coding many years ago, that's the only programming experience I have unfortunately, but I'll see what I can do. ...No doubt...
Whao, thats great! :D I couldn't have started my weekend a better way! (well....I can think of some things, actually :p ) Now I...
I've used media portal for maybe about 8 hours now. Everything is really smooth, and neat. Except for the guide function. I...
Replies
Views
Excellent, thanks. Obviously I must've merged two channels two weeks ago and forgotten about it. Since both channels are basically in one frequency (at the same time) there's no start or end time. Therefore I didn't enter one and WebEPG stopped as described above. Maybe there's a way to force the user to enter the time for stop and...
Excellent, thanks. Obviously I must've merged two channels two weeks ago and forgotten about it. Since both channels are basically...
Well I decided to go with MP 1.1 after upgrading to the the 7 RTM. and while there was some annoying changes(more work moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Zap2it plugin issue DE
Hi fod, OK, try this new test-2 version (not for SVN) Changed the code a little and tested with your channel list and it correctly mapped the channels in the zap2it lineup. HTH, patrick Edit: Removed attachment: See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=85350&postcount=227
Hi fod, OK, try this new test-2 version (not for SVN) Changed the code a little and tested with your channel list and it...
ive been using mediaportal for about a week now and ive found out that with my tv lineup there is no channel 1(odd i know its a...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
Does www_dagenstv_com.xml work at all in V1.0.2? All I get is grabber error! I started using tvguide_boxer_se.xml and some others to make up for missing channels. I got the program information. I saw this thread and switched to www_dagenstv_com.xml and got "svt1@svt.se grabber error - stopping" in error.log and a very short...
Does www_dagenstv_com.xml work at all in V1.0.2? All I get is grabber error! I started using tvguide_boxer_se.xml and some others...
The new version of WebEPG that comes with MP 1.1.0a has the option to Auto Map channels to WebEPG sources. Most Swedish grabbers...
Replies
Views
thanx james! it work beautifully
thanx james! it work beautifully
Hi Guys, I am a newbie in EPG. Been playing around with TVXB to get my locat TV guide. Manage to capture all except TV9...
Replies
Views
I finally can watch to on my pc YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D Thanx wishywashy and onkl :D :D :D Now I just have to get the guide to reflect what I'm actually watching. I'll have to watch until I get home from school. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I finally can watch to on my pc YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D Thanx wishywashy and onkl :D :D :D Now I just have...
Yes, I'm new to MP, as a matter of fact, I'm new to this whole capture thing. I thought it would be excellent to be able to watch...
Replies
Views
AHH so configuring WEBEGP got even more complicated.... unbelievable..., isn´t it ?! In my case making one change wasn´t enough, I once more had to map all (113 :() channels
AHH so configuring WEBEGP got even more complicated.... unbelievable..., isn´t it ?! In my case making one change wasn´t enough...
Hi, i have been happily using WebEPG for a while now to grb my UK DVB-S channels. Last night I had MP problems so had to uninstall...
Replies
Views
Thanks for exe and dll - I now get BBC HD from radiotimes, although only 1 day. In Webepg_conf the no. of days is 0.
Thanks for exe and dll - I now get BBC HD from radiotimes, although only 1 day. In Webepg_conf the no. of days is 0.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP2 MCE 2005...
Replies
Views
Ahh.. k. Keep us posted, as I at least, am eagerly awaiting. ;)
Ahh.. k. Keep us posted, as I at least, am eagerly awaiting. ;)
I used to use D1XMLTvGrabber but it seems to be having problems lately (it might be just me?). Anyway I decided I would create a...
Replies
Views
Can you please try this one? Save a copy of your old one. I changed more than the template text, so I would recommend renaming your old one and copying the new one over. Frantid
Can you please try this one? Save a copy of your old one. I changed more than the template text, so I would recommend renaming...
Hi, Italian WebEPG grabber for ADNKronos needs an update. The page is moved to...
Replies
Views
Hi A1800ute I dont use a web EPG any longer as the ones I had been using all stopped one by one. I take the EPG from the TV signal and that gives about 1 week of programs. RodB
Hi A1800ute I dont use a web EPG any longer as the ones I had been using all stopped one by one. I take the EPG from the TV signal...
Does anyone get Webepg data from Oztivo in Australia in MP 1.0.2?? ozTiVo.net have decomissioned their "xmlGuide.pl" XMLTV...
Replies
Views
Does this still apply to MP 1.1.3 and for the record 1.5.3 (or 03 whatever is the latest)? I dont think so when I tried to install for the rec it warned the pluging to MP wasnt supported in my version (1.1.3) of MP...
Does this still apply to MP 1.1.3 and for the record 1.5.3 (or 03 whatever is the latest)? I dont think so when I tried to install...
[UPDATE] - See newer post below or at...
Replies
Views
F
MP1 MP2 DVB EPG for UK DE
If you have 2 tuners would it be possible to dedicate an unused one to scanning the channels and getting EPG data for every channel. That sounds like more development, but it would be a nice feature and another reason for me to get another tuner. Otherwise, I think it's easier to stick with xmltv for the updates. At least that...
If you have 2 tuners would it be possible to dedicate an unused one to scanning the channels and getting EPG data for every...
Hi. Great programme MP. I seem to be only getting about 3 days worth of EPG off air when I use my Nova-T. Is this normal? Also can...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom