X-Factor (11 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Hello All. The skin is very, very nice (especially the basic home concept is (y) and totally :love:) , but one thing is annoying and it keeps me from using it: My music is well organized and sorted with a folder for the artist and inside are lying all albums as folders. - When I now go to My Music the standard view is Album view...
Hello All. The skin is very, very nice (especially the basic home concept is (y) and totally :love:) , but one thing is annoying...
Hi cul8er, This is the first time i give your skin a go... i'm really impress ! Smooth, easy to configure, really hightly...
Replies
Views
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but as soon as I create a new one they're gone :( Any ideas? Also, when browsing thumbnails etc it only looks for png files while the files itselfs are jpegs, so no images is visible.. (or was it the...
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but...
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but...
Replies
Views
i think u forgett: Configuration -> "General" -> "Start with basic home screen"
i think u forgett: Configuration -> "General" -> "Start with basic home screen"
I did a fresh install on a new PC (for the bathroom). This is the first time I cannot change the layout :( I can go into the...
Replies
Views
... and I will add it to my next version, too :D The basics from my StreamedMP-Files was exactly the right way to build these Skin-Files. Very much thanks, Imokles. best regards Andi
... and I will add it to my next version, too :D The basics from my StreamedMP-Files was exactly the right way to build these...
Hi cul8er, attached are screenshots and skinfiles for the "MPMaxdome" plugin. Maxdome is a German VoD portal. The corresponding...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Version Number DE
Just install the latest version - then you'll know :)
Just install the latest version - then you'll know :)
I have forgotten which I'm using. Is there a way to find this out thx scorpie
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Showtimes Plugin DE
Interesting. Seems I may be the only one with this issue....or the only one using the mod. :) Guess I'll just drop it from the menu. OnlineVideos works without fault, the Cinema times are nice, but I can do without them...
Interesting. Seems I may be the only one with this issue....or the only one using the mod. :) Guess I'll just drop it from the...
Hey. :) I've recently been updating my install of media-portal to iron out a few issues I've been experiencing. I've move to...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In music list i only want to show the fanarts stored in folder "Skin FanArt\UserDef\music"... any chance ? thx, Messiahs
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In...
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In...
Replies
Views
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen (which is 90% of the time. Is there any way to slow down the scroll speed as it's impossible to read it all and I end up having to wait until it loops round? I thought this question should be posted here...
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen...
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen...
Replies
Views
Hi cul8er! Any clue about if you have update the list, filmstrip,... view to include logos and so on? Screenshots? Are you going to leave the categories screen as it is now? (To small in my opinion. Imagine what happens if you enter in a director category with 50-100 directors. You need to do a lot of scroll!) :thx::thx: for all...
Hi cul8er! Any clue about if you have update the list, filmstrip,... view to include logos and so on? Screenshots? Are you going...
Hi, Here are some screenshots of upcoming Moving Picture 1.0 support in x-factor. I have gone on a bit different route then the...
Replies
Views
wonderfull!!! I can't wait till the next version is available :)
wonderfull!!! I can't wait till the next version is available :)
Images not working! also - it's locked so I have to post here... :(
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Screenshots DE
Hi, This thread contains all screenshots of the x-factor skin. best regards cul8er
Hi, This thread contains all screenshots of the x-factor skin. best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rockstar support DE
Yeah, I also support the principle :)
Yeah, I also support the principle :)
Hi Cul8er, I see your busy a lot with MP nowadays. Nice... Question: Rockstar is out for a while now. See...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Retro Theme DE
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from the 20's-50's when theater was big and tv was new and old black and white photos. It gave me an idea to try and collect backdrops to represent this time frame. I wanted to start this thread to collect...
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from...
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename folders, download subs, place cover art and backdrops into the movie folder. At the same time it creates an xml file with the genre, plot and file properties ect. (see attached)...
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename...
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename...
Replies
Views
here:
here:
I am using Moving Pictures PLUG-IN to work with X-Factor skin the skin looks perfect but There's only one problem In my opinion...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I saved it and I see xfactor.xml under "mediaportal", but its the old, unedited version...Now I found the updated xfactor.xml under the "skin" config files, and moved it over to the Mediaportal folder...and..FIXED!!!! Now, when I go to MP config/plugins/Xfactor my current screen comes up for more editing!!!! Thanks, Garen
Yeah, I saved it and I see xfactor.xml under "mediaportal", but its the old, unedited version...Now I found the updated xfactor.xml...
Ok, maybe i missed it somewhere but, how do I reload my current basichome setup into the editor? I have made a bunch of edits, and...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: RC4: Video Database does not work I can see only stable version in MP Extensions Installer (R630) and i have uncheked option 'only stable version' but not the R680, how do you get it?
Re: AW: Re: RC4: Video Database does not work I can see only stable version in MP Extensions Installer (R630) and i have...
Hi there, i got the latest X-Factor r680 abd MP RC4. In the Video Database MP does not find Anything if i select the...
Replies
Views
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I mean, for example 8.2 instead of just 8. 2) is it possible to group (categorise) movies. I would like to keep the kids movies together. Don't want them for instance to start or browse Saw II :) :thx:
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Replies
Views
in 1.2 beta radio and tv guides will be identical
in 1.2 beta radio and tv guides will be identical
Hi there, I have set-up X-Factor to take me directly to the Radio Guide (rather to the Radio channel list). However, even though...
Replies
Views
Here is what I found in XBMC forum:
Here is what I found in XBMC forum:
There are a lot of pics stored in Media\Animations\weatherbg. What is the purpose of such number of pics? What is an algoritm of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with Font DE
Read the last post in this thread, not sure if it will help but worth a shot https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/skins-dpi-32914/
Read the last post in this thread, not sure if it will help but worth a shot...
The Font are to big. The System Windows 7. DPI at 100%(Standart) http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/unbenannthnoec1zl.jpg...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your message, now i've found the right items. I will try to just modify my basichome but it seems it will not be a straight road ...
Thanks for your message, now i've found the right items. I will try to just modify my basichome but it seems it will not be a...
Hi everybody and thanks for the great job done here !! I've just upgraded my version of Mediaportal and i'm trying to customize...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi craige1, Thank you for your feedback. The changes that this poll reflects are implemented in last version R390 and I have no current plans to change so current animations (three choices) and widebanner will stay as it is. cheers cul8er
Hi craige1, Thank you for your feedback. The changes that this poll reflects are implemented in last version R390 and I have no...
Hi, I would like to know If you use the TVSeries widebanner selection in the x-factor skin. The reason why I ask is because I want...
Replies
Views
Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :) Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears on the bottom of the screen...
Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :) Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears...
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but when I put in a DVD and press play dvd nothing happens. It just stays at the...
Replies
Views
Thanks Cul8er, look forward to any addition to this great skin. BTW, if it helps, I did notice actually that not all vertical or portrait photos stretch...just seems like every other one for some reason. Thanks again, J
Thanks Cul8er, look forward to any addition to this great skin. BTW, if it helps, I did notice actually that not all vertical or...
Hi, Just having a problem with how my photos are being displayed in filmstrip view in my pictures. The thumbnails at the bottom...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my family and I enjoy using it. Now the questions: 1. From what I read in the forum the only way to expand the OSD during video display is 'y' (to display minimal) and then twice 'up arrow' to expand it. Is...
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my...
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my...
Replies
Views
Hi, This thread is now closed and I have opened a new one. The reason is that this thread got to big to be uable. And by the way... the new version of the xfactor skin is now available for download (at the google code site, will be available here on MP site soon as well). Best Regards cul8er
Hi, This thread is now closed and I have opened a new one. The reason is that this thread got to big to be uable. And by the...
Hi, X-Factor is new skin made for MediaPortal. X-Factor is based/built upon the great skin files from StreamedMP. The concept of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got on ere this morning and never knew this skin had a whole section of its own, a bigger skin than a thought lol :) Anyway here is a link to the modded file if anyone is interested, maybe someone can...
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got...
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 onscreen keyboard DE
Re : onscreen keyboard Many thanks for that, we were looking for a solution since the beginning :)
Re : onscreen keyboard Many thanks for that, we were looking for a solution since the beginning :)
I have an issue around the onscreen keyboard. The text input area is transparent with black font. In screens with black...
Replies
Views
Hi there :) Go to the Xfactor settings inside MediaPortal. You should be able to adjust it there.
Hi there :) Go to the Xfactor settings inside MediaPortal. You should be able to adjust it there.
Just upgraded from MP 1.0.2 and an old version of Xfactor to MP 1.1.2 and XFactor r683. On MP 1.0.2 my home screen used to have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom