1.1.x and SVN Builds (15 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Just an update on this as I hate it when you see an issue that you have but no resolution. I deleted all my channels, rebooted, did a rescan of both my cards and set everything up again. Since then I haven't had a crash in 48 hours (which is the longest by far), I also haven't seen a reoccurrence of the pmtgrabber: serviceid mismatch...
Just an update on this as I hate it when you see an issue that you have but no resolution. I deleted all my channels, rebooted, did...
Hi I am experincing a random crash whilst trying to access either the TV guide or view a channel. I am unable to recreate the...
Replies
Views
Yes, I use comskip. But everything worked fine with 1.1.0. How can I fix the "Which user account do you want to use to run this program" pop up message? Well, I disabled all TV plugins including comskip, same problem with the pop-up. Reversed back to 1.1.0 - the problem has gone. Attempted to upgrade to 1.1.1 again - the MP...
Yes, I use comskip. But everything worked fine with 1.1.0. How can I fix the "Which user account do you want to use to run this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: Core i5-750 HDD: Samsung 154ui...
Replies
Views
AW: Standby Problem FloppyDTV under Win7 I've been writing a little guide how to solve the problem. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tipps-tricks-tutorials-176/loesung-stand-probleme-floppy-dtv-und-ggf-andere-tv-karten-unter-windows-7-a-88103/#post668229
AW: Standby Problem FloppyDTV under Win7 I've been writing a little guide how to solve the problem...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: AMD X2 235 HDD: 1TB WD Green...
Replies
Views
Set the Mantis issue resolved. ronilse was able to test and confirm the issue is solved.
Set the Mantis issue resolved. ronilse was able to test and confirm the issue is solved.
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350...
Replies
Views
hm, so we are not alone ... I have seen it in HD channels and only some special SD channels (german - prosieben, sat1, kabel1). Especially weird is, that, if I have those issues, I am in most of that times able to fix this issue with stopping and starting live tv 2-4 times. I can definitively say, that it is absolutely NOT related...
hm, so we are not alone ... I have seen it in HD channels and only some special SD channels (german - prosieben, sat1, kabel1)...
Hi I am having huge problems with some MPEG-4 DVB-C TV channels (TV3, DR Update on Stofa Aarhus for readers from Denmark). Most...
Replies
Views
I'm using 1.2.0Beta with no plugins at all and I often have recordings that seem to never stop. It usually happens when I schedule record David Letterman on channel 10 in Sydney, but it happens with other programs/channels sometimes. Letterman almost always runs over to the next day so maybe there is a time+date recording bug or...
I'm using 1.2.0Beta with no plugins at all and I often have recordings that seem to never stop. It usually happens when I schedule...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: B3W and/or Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 Hi I have found that if I set <itemWidth>5</itemWidth> <itemHeight>5</itemHeight> in the thumbnailpanel in the file common.facade.video.xml and start up MediaPortal, then it will freeze when I enter "My Videos". I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: B3W and/or Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 Hi I have found that if...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: B3W and/or Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 Hi I have found that if...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP or X-Factor Windows Version: Win7 Home 64bit CPU Type: Athlon x3 2.9Ghz HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 500GB Memory: 2x2GB DD3 Motherboard: ASROCK M3A770DE 770 Video Card: Powercolor HD 5670 Video Card Driver: Catalist 10.4 Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP or X-Factor Windows Version: Win7 Home 64bit CPU Type: Athlon x3 2.9Ghz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP or X-Factor Windows Version: Win7 Home 64bit CPU Type: Athlon x3 2.9Ghz...
Replies
Views
done
done
MediaPortal Version:1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide, Maya Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005 SP3 CPU Type: AMD HDD: 2 TB...
Replies
Views
Good to hear the little bugger is found. Will test and report during next upgrade :) Good work !!! thanks to the team!
Good to hear the little bugger is found. Will test and report during next upgrade :) Good work !!! thanks to the team!
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I do not have sound when selecting mp4 files in OnlineVideos - offbyone. I can play them outside of MP so I must have something set up wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
I do not have sound when selecting mp4 files in OnlineVideos - offbyone. I can play them outside of MP so I must have something...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: INTEL E5400 2.70GHZ 800MHZ 2MB HDD...
Replies
Views
The static IP fixed my problem so this issue can be marked as "No bug". best regards melstig
The static IP fixed my problem so this issue can be marked as "No bug". best regards melstig
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Single Seat MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Enterprise EN CPU Type: Intel i3...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows Vista + SP2 CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD: WD 1Tb Green Point Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: MSI P7NGM Digital Video Card: Asus GT220 BRAVO Video Card Driver: 182.50 Sound Card: Asus HDAV 1.3 Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: Latest 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows Vista + SP2 CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows Vista + SP2 CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD: S: WD300GB C:WD1,5TB Memory: S: 2GB DDR2 C: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: S: MSI 550MCP C: Gigabyte 780G Video Card: C: HD3450 Video Card Driver: 10.8 Sound Card: Onboard, ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD...
Replies
Views
These problems occurred using the default mpc codec (does this now support nvidia hardware acceleration ala purevideo). I haven't re-enabled purevideo since I recently reinstalled MP. I don't know how easy it would be to isolate a snippet of video that represents the problem, but I will see. It happens reasonably regularly and...
These problems occurred using the default mpc codec (does this now support nvidia hardware acceleration ala purevideo). I haven't...
I get this on about 1 in 5 recordings, you're happily watching, you skip 4 mins forward through the ads, then mp freezes, after a...
Replies
Views
From full screen tv context menu and there is a tuning details option. This will show signal and quality levels
From full screen tv context menu and there is a tuning details option. This will show signal and quality levels
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 64bit CPU Type: ION330@2,1Ghz HDD: WD 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FPS Rendering bug? DE
Thanks, I guessed there might be a setting somewhere but hadn't seen it and didn't have a clue where it might be!
Thanks, I guessed there might be a setting somewhere but hadn't seen it and didn't have a clue where it might be!
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
I actually saw similar behaviour in 1.1.0 when trying to update Online Videos. Wierd.
I actually saw similar behaviour in 1.1.0 when trying to update Online Videos. Wierd.
Every time the scheduled recording starts, I am getting a pop up message on the screen: "Which user account do you want to use to...
Replies
Views
:oops: :sorry: I was in a hurry and didn't check very well the forum... :ooops: I will continue on that thread.
:oops: :sorry: I was in a hurry and didn't check very well the forum... :ooops: I will continue on that thread.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: PowerScheduler: Network Monitor doesn't prevent system from hibernating Thanks JBravo! I made the changes as described in the 2nd link. I'll keep you posted. Cheers, Greg super!!! Great!!! I can confirm it worked!!! Thanks guys!!! Cheers, Greg
AW: PowerScheduler: Network Monitor doesn't prevent system from hibernating Thanks JBravo! I made the changes as described in...
I'm using the build-in PowerScheduler Plug-In in both, MediaPortal and TV server in a single seat setting (MP and TV server are on...
Replies
Views
I may have the same problem on 1.1.2. TV Service stops every few days. Installation is TV server only with seperate clients 2011-02-08 23:22:12.734375 [(11)]: Tvservice stopped due to a app domain exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
I may have the same problem on 1.1.2. TV Service stops every few days. Installation is TV server only with seperate clients...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry, i could be imported by StreamedMP... I found out that there were more people with this problem. I'll continue in there forum post.
I'm sorry, i could be imported by StreamedMP... I found out that there were more people with this problem. I'll continue in there...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: The latest StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate First of all, thank...
Replies
Views
I just checked and my radio EPG is blank (v1.1.1)
I just checked and my radio EPG is blank (v1.1.1)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: W7 Professional CPU Type: Athalon 7425 HDD: Hitachi...
Replies
Views
Because I use my own patch to retrieve movies infos in .nfo files (pictures and others thing) and to find quickly the .nfo I use the name of the folder firts. Add the extension to the folder was a script error that make me discover the bug. ps : test have been made a second time with the official public version
Because I use my own patch to retrieve movies infos in .nfo files (pictures and others thing) and to find quickly the .nfo I use...
Hi, little bug, I automaticaly (script) create one directory per video with the same name as the video so a "image.iso" is...
Replies
Views
All, I have been able to borrow a Powercam cam for testing. MP could then be able to show every encrypted channels I am entitled to. So, problem solved, the Smit viaccess cam is not compatible with the bis.tv subscription. If this can help someone else.
All, I have been able to borrow a Powercam cam for testing. MP could then be able to show every encrypted channels I am entitled...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blu3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Athlon 7850 Dual Core...
Replies
Views
May be you could ask in that thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-talk-45/unofficial-comhem-sweden-thread-26040/ if other people suffering from same isuues or not. If i correcty undetstood your TV provider...
May be you could ask in that thread...
Hi, I'm unable to tune in some of my pay to view channels. Most work fine but when tuning in some I get a message saying "Unable...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: Another TVService lost issue... Hi polarie It is really up to your personal preference. In my opinion, the most important settings are: If you only enable the first option then the EPG for each channel will only be updated when you tune to the corresponding transponder or multiplex. For example: Mux 1: channel a...
Re: AW: Re: Another TVService lost issue... Hi polarie It is really up to your personal preference. In my opinion, the most...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Failed to record DE
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it seem to provide a real IPv4 adress. I will try to use the loopback interface instead… My plan has always been to use my Cinergy tuners for the FTA channels, like SVT1. So I do an unsymmetrical channel...
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Window 7 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD: Seagate Barracuda SATA300 - 1TB Memory: 2048MB DDR2-800 Apacer minus Onboard Motherboard: ASUS M3N-H/HDMI Video Card: Onboard Geforce 8300 @ 512MB Video Card Driver: 185.85 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Resolution: 1680x1050 As the title says the "Durchsuchen"(German Version) Button is to small - i've added a screenshot to show the bug.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Resolution: 1680x1050 As the title says the "Durchsuchen"(German...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Resolution: 1680x1050 As the title says the "Durchsuchen"(German...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom