1.1.x and SVN Builds (12 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
In the MediaPortal.Configuration.Startup class you are registering for the AppDomain.CurrentDomain.AssemblyResolve event, and when that event is received, you instruct the user about the situation and terminate the application. I think this behavior is incorrect. This event tells anyone listening that the application failed to...
In the MediaPortal.Configuration.Startup class you are registering for the AppDomain.CurrentDomain.AssemblyResolve event, and when...
In the MediaPortal.Configuration.Startup class you are registering for the AppDomain.CurrentDomain.AssemblyResolve event, and when...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit CPU Type: Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz HDD: Seagate 350 GB Memory: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Nvidia ION Video Card: Nvidia 9400M Video Card Driver: 266.58 Forceware Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit CPU Type: Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit CPU Type: Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
I managed to get a rawdump off a channel that crashed TVService today. What was happening initially was that I was watching a channel that was fine with no breakups, but then a Scheduled Recording started on another channel which wasn't fine, and this was causing TVService to stop, because the channel I was watching would suddenly...
I managed to get a rawdump off a channel that crashed TVService today. What was happening initially was that I was watching a...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Is there a mantis entry for this?
Is there a mantis entry for this?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 stable MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windiws 7 Professional CPU Type: AMD Athlon II...
Replies
Views
AW: after skin change menue items all wrong ok, fixed it by using a Mediaportal.xml from another installation. howerever, there seems to be a bug somwhere cheers joystick
AW: after skin change menue items all wrong ok, fixed it by using a Mediaportal.xml from another installation. howerever, there...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: win7 ultimate x86 CPU Type: Intel C2D 6550 HDD: 2 x...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm sorry to come back here but I updated to 1.1.2 and the problem came back :rolleyes: Any ways to get those dlls? Thanks in advance
Hi, i'm sorry to come back here but I updated to 1.1.2 and the problem came back :rolleyes: Any ways to get those dlls...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows 7 CPU Type: q6600 HDD: 3.250 tb Memory...
Replies
Views
I'm still having this problem with 1.1.2. After resuming from Hibernate, the remote wasn't working properly (only the cursor and OK buttons I think). So I load the WinTV IR.exe program, which runs in the tray and open a debug.txt file and all the remote buttons work with that (when pressed, a line appears in the text file showing...
I'm still having this problem with 1.1.2. After resuming from Hibernate, the remote wasn't working properly (only the cursor and...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Update!!! Clients work with SD tv streams, HD cause the unable to stream error. But all SD channels DO stream. All channels work properly on the server machine though!
Update!!! Clients work with SD tv streams, HD cause the unable to stream error. But all SD channels DO stream. All channels...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 Server/Client Windows Version: Windows XP (32-bit) SP3 Server Motherboard: Intel DG33TL Server...
Replies
Views
I do not have sound when selecting mp4 files in OnlineVideos - offbyone. I can play them outside of MP so I must have something set up wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
I do not have sound when selecting mp4 files in OnlineVideos - offbyone. I can play them outside of MP so I must have something...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: INTEL E5400 2.70GHZ 800MHZ 2MB HDD...
Replies
Views
I have seen this happen a few times. I use a static IP and i've seen tvservice crash the instant the LAN is disconnected (rather than when re-connected) I'll try and replicate it when i've got some time. It could possibly be a page fault in StreamingServer when the socket is forced to close.
I have seen this happen a few times. I use a static IP and i've seen tvservice crash the instant the LAN is disconnected (rather...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: not yet installed Windows Version: W7, 64, de-DE: all MS-Updates CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: WD15EADS Memory: 8GB Motherboard: ASUS M Video Card: Build in Video Card Driver: standard VGA Sound Card: na Sound Card AC3: na Sound Card Driver: na 1. TV Card: Compro T200 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: not yet installed Windows Version: W7, 64, de-DE: all MS-Updates CPU Type: AMD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: not yet installed Windows Version: W7, 64, de-DE: all MS-Updates CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Just misstype DE
TV Server Configuration -> TV Servers -> Host -> DVB-T -> change 'Kauans' region to 'Kaunas' in 'Lithuania' country
TV Server Configuration -> TV Servers -> Host -> DVB-T -> change 'Kauans' region to 'Kaunas' in 'Lithuania' country
Replies
Views
AW: MP froze when recording starts ok... a bit old, but I have news... I have a project, where I need to catch the PowerBroadcasts. Now I know how it works and I understand this MP problem a bit better... After looking in MediaPortal.cs I found sth. ResumeAutomatic has another behaviour then ResumeSuspend. So the trick is the...
AW: MP froze when recording starts ok... a bit old, but I have news... I have a project, where I need to catch the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Nova 1.2 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Long startup time DE
Yep. I will look at moving where playlist is loaded to stop is slowing down startup. I will also look at being a bit more clever about actually loading it so we don't take minutes trying to load a playlist if the media is stored on a share which is not available http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3360
Yep. I will look at moving where playlist is loaded to stop is slowing down startup. I will also look at being a bit more clever...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 64 bit, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core 5700 HDD: 1TB Samsung, + 4 tb NAS + 1 external 1Tb WD discs Memory: 2Mb Motherboard: gigabyte Video Card: nvidia gt220 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: on board Sound Card AC3: Optical out Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 64 bit, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core 5700 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 64 bit, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core 5700 HDD...
Replies
Views
Well I've been running without these crashes for a while now, with InfoService disabled, so clearly that was the problem. Now that I'm satisfied about that, I'll enable it and hopefully things will play nice for a while :)
Well I've been running without these crashes for a while now, with InfoService disabled, so clearly that was the problem. Now...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 hangs on start up DE
Have now installed 1.2.0.0 and the problem is resolved. Still dont know what it was but glad its now working. The actually video database was hanging also, as soon as i clicked on it the computer would hang, and i have to ctrl alt delete to get the program to close. Thanks for the effort, great product and i will be donating soon.
Have now installed 1.2.0.0 and the problem is resolved. Still dont know what it was but glad its now working. The actually video...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: xp sp3 32bit CPU Type: amd athlon 3000+ HDD: 80gb Memory: 1gb...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug with Ci module DE
After installing WinTV 7 software, everything seems to be working :)
After installing WinTV 7 software, everything seems to be working :)
Hi, After a clean install of windows 7 on my new ssd I did a clean install of mediaportal 1.1.2 Ci module: Hauppauge USB...
Replies
Views
Thanks Bavarian!!! I will test it.
Thanks Bavarian!!! I will test it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Stable (Prod) / 1.2.0 Alpha (Test) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 (Prod) /...
Replies
Views
Some Thomson routers have that "feature" (and I think you can't even turn it off). When connection is down they respond to every http request with a standard page that says the connection is down. I really hate it.
Some Thomson routers have that "feature" (and I think you can't even turn it off). When connection is down they respond to every...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 This report is about the Installer. I just found your piece of work and wanted to give it a try. When going the Expert Install way, choosing full-install and a MySQL-Server, you are asked to fill in a password or leave it as it is. On entering your password is visible to curious eyes... What I would...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 This report is about the Installer. I just found your piece of work and wanted to give it a try. When...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 This report is about the Installer. I just found your piece of work and wanted to give it a try. When...
Replies
Views
No it's static. Think I may have found the problem. I had the URL reservation problem described here.... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ipimp-518/ipimp-5-1-0-issues-fixes-89371/ ...and had not fixed it with httpcfg. Have just applied this fix and will re-enable the plugin to see if the problem re-occurs.
No it's static. Think I may have found the problem. I had the URL reservation problem described here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 3GHZ...
Replies
Views
Yes, it seems to be solved by point 1). I changed audio decoder from "Cyberlink Audio Decoder" (I don't know, why I had this setting, may be it is default) to "AC3Filter" (1th choose in the list) and restart MP (it is necessary !) and then problem disappeared. Thanks for help.
Yes, it seems to be solved by point 1). I changed audio decoder from "Cyberlink Audio Decoder" (I don't know, why I had this...
I have got a problem with the sound in Czech TV "Nova" and "Nova Cinema" channels. Sometimes (especially in old films) the sound is...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue-wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: ST9320325AS [Hard drive] (320.07 GB) Memory: 2GB Motherboard: ASRock AMCP7A-ION Video Card: NVIDIA ION Video Card Driver: on board Sound Card: NVIDIA High Definition...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue-wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) CPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue-wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, One of the french most used XmlTV web provider made an update in is site. Since then, the website provides an <episodenum> tag for every program, even if it is empty. To wait for an update, i compiled and submited a patched plugin, without guarantie but successfully tested on MP 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 (see post...
Hi everyone, One of the french most used XmlTV web provider made an update in is site. Since then, the website provides an...
Hi everyone, One of the french most used XmlTV web provider made an update in is site. Since then, the website provides an...
Replies
Views
Is there any idea why MP refuses recording programs when DVB EPG is on?
Is there any idea why MP refuses recording programs when DVB EPG is on?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
I do not longer think this is a tuning issue, the problems is caused by something else. I will post in new threads with more specific descriptions. Perhaps someone will look into my problems better then. melstig
I do not longer think this is a tuning issue, the problems is caused by something else. I will post in new threads with more...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 Single Seat MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Enterprise EN CPU Type: Intel i3...
Replies
Views
Hi, i see the following bug since years. I'm not sure if it is already tracked. I didn't find it, so here it is: Steps to reproduce 100%: 1. Make a tv-recording 2. Program a new recording, so that the start will be in perhaps 15min 3. Start watching the first recording (for at least 15 min). 4. If you press stop or the...
Hi, i see the following bug since years. I'm not sure if it is already tracked. I didn't find it, so here it is: Steps to...
Hi, i see the following bug since years. I'm not sure if it is already tracked. I didn't find it, so here it is: Steps to...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce the same bug like briegel. So, what have I done? First I created a directory called "Test" in "Music". Then I created there 18 directories, which are called like the following scheme: "a, a - Kopie, a - Kopie (1), a - Kopie(2), a - Kopie(3), a - Kopie (4), a - Kopie (5), a - Kopie (6), b, b - Kopie, b - Kopie (1), b...
I can reproduce the same bug like briegel. So, what have I done? First I created a directory called "Test" in "Music". Then I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom