Ambient Lighting System (3 Viewers)

[DIY] User Showcases (5 Viewers)

All things related to building systems on your own
UPDATE: Since both AtmoWin and AmbiBox have decent 'delay' functionality, I will not be updating this code anymore, as I have stopped using it myself. The code is free to be used or abused if it is any use to someone.
UPDATE: Since both AtmoWin and AmbiBox have decent 'delay' functionality, I will not be updating this code anymore, as I have...
This Arduino code can allow you to add a delay (in milliseconds) to the output so that your AtmoDuino updates at the same time as...
Replies
Views
Tested AtmoHue 0.0026 yesterday which worked great. For example blue is really blue now and the only brightness on first use works great since I'm able to set the brightness through my Logitech harmony now. However I see this version is already outdated, since the development goes really fast. Great job I will install the new version...
Tested AtmoHue 0.0026 yesterday which worked great. For example blue is really blue now and the only brightness on first use works...
Hi Ambient Lightening Experts, is anybody planning to Support the Philips Hue System ? http://developers.meethue.com/ There is...
Replies
Views
OK, I'll try that. This is off topic anyway, so I will continue in another thread if I have further questions. Thanks.
OK, I'll try that. This is off topic anyway, so I will continue in another thread if I have further questions. Thanks.
Hi, I stumbled on these atmolight projects, saw some videos on youtube how cool it looks and thought I need my abilight too! Went...
Replies
Views
Have most of the components for that laying around already so gonna try and build one as I hate waiting till February :p Thanks for the links @Lightning303!
Have most of the components for that laying around already so gonna try and build one as I hate waiting till February :p Thanks for...
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/meet-zambilight-the-update-for-your-television
Replies
Views
We know about plugins and that some application needs special plugin. The LED is WS2812 - enhanced version of WS2811. Phone application allows to remote controll Lumino and Video players. It is not application for capturing colors from phones screen (but we are thinking about "Ambilight" for smartphone ).
We know about plugins and that some application needs special plugin. The LED is WS2812 - enhanced version of WS2811. Phone...
Recently new Ambilight device has started campaign on Indiegogo. In the movie the effect looks very nice. Let's look...
Replies
Views
I wasnt sure... Friends of mine and I had a group where we would tipp each game, and i said from the beginning we would not win, as our team was better in 2010. I tipped Brasil and Netherlands to go to finals, with Brasil winning. This "feature" would just have been a troll thing... :P
I wasnt sure... Friends of mine and I had a group where we would tipp each game, and i said from the beginning we would not win, as...
AtmoLight Improvement Discussion for grab a clone here https://github.com/ambilight-4-mediaportal MPEI Package ...
Replies
Views
Correct, but they come (at least my strip) with a 300 Ohm resistance already connected on the start of the strip ;) All you need to do hook a 1000 µF capacitor on your PSU.
Correct, but they come (at least my strip) with a 300 Ohm resistance already connected on the start of the strip ;) All you need to...
Hi, as I have replaced my 40 inch Samsung TV with a 55 inch Panasonic plasma it is time for a new Atmolight setup. This is my old...
Replies
Views
yes, i think you can take it from mpei for me never use atmowin live view.
yes, i think you can take it from mpei for me never use atmowin live view.
I dont know if i am here in the right section: I try to use Atmolight on my clean new system but get an exception: MSVCP110.dll is...
Replies
Views
Thank you for reporting. You are right, i just tested it and can confirm that its not working as intended. Will have a look at it. Just wanted to put out a new version, but im gonna fix this first now ;). Edit: Should be fixed in 1.11.0.0 ;). https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/atmolight-1-11-0-0-2014-05-17.125633/
Thank you for reporting. You are right, i just tested it and can confirm that its not working as intended. Will have a look at it...
Steps to reproduce: Set "Deactivated between" in Atmolight plugin settings to start: 23:00 stop: 18:00 expected behavor: The...
Replies
Views
the small checkbox at bottom Enhanced Live View ( windows 8 or higher )
the small checkbox at bottom Enhanced Live View ( windows 8 or higher )
Where can I download the installer AtmoWin 1.0.0.6???
Replies
Views
hello, i think the best way for you is to use raspberry as "video decodeur" with boblight inside. or an dev, must create an plugin for MP & XBMC ( WIN & Linux ) for send signal to rapberry via LAN Connection. the only way is to have boblight cliend send signzl to rasp ans using this software. http://blog.nadnerb.co.uk/ or use...
hello, i think the best way for you is to use raspberry as "video decodeur" with boblight inside. or an dev, must create an...
Is it possible to connect Mediaportal or the whole Win 7 computer to a Raspberry Pi with Boblight or Hyperion on it (connect per...
Replies
Views
I messed about following along with the ambilight project and the strings of 12mm WS2801 lights which seemed to work from the pi, so I assumed the rings would work too, but as it's all so new to me I wasn't sure. I guess what I would ideally like a a small colour changeable set of LEDs that I can have change with the time of day, but...
I messed about following along with the ambilight project and the strings of 12mm WS2801 lights which seemed to work from the pi...
Hi, so i´m close to my final version of my Ambilight. But i have a new problem. For having enough LEDs for my TV i order 3m of...
Replies
Views
B
1st post updated with new repo.
1st post updated with new repo.
Repository of Ambient light Software. Binary repo : ONLY FOR RELEASE FILE & HARDWARE STUFF...
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
B
The gamma value used to be inverted, so you use values like 0.1 or 0.45. However in one of the updates angie inverted it back so we can use normal gamma values like 2.2 (which was 0.45 before). So thats maybe why it didnt work for you, as you had to invert your gamma settings to get the same result as before.
The gamma value used to be inverted, so you use values like 0.1 or 0.45. However in one of the updates angie inverted it back so we...
finish and no longer start with Configuration.exe do finish do.. greets
Replies
Views
Power supply: 5V, 6A (30W), $12 == http://www.ebay.nl/itm/310776458871?ssPageName=STRK:null:IT
Power supply: 5V, 6A (30W), $12 == http://www.ebay.nl/itm/310776458871?ssPageName=STRK:null:IT
Thought it might make sense to collect some info's about supplieres - so it's in one place :). Any addition is welcome! Sedu Board...
Replies
Views
Ich bin froh das meine Lib überhaupt mit Win8 funktioniert. Wie schon gesagt. Ich werde keinen extra Support was Win8 angeht beginnen. Weil ich es nicht installiere, warum auch immer. ----------------------------------- Glad works my lib with Win8 anyway. As I already said. I will not provide any extra support as regards Win8 begin...
Ich bin froh das meine Lib überhaupt mit Win8 funktioniert. Wie schon gesagt. Ich werde keinen extra Support was Win8 angeht...
Greetings. I was wondering if anyone had tried Windows 8 + Mediaportal + Ambibox? There is a special mode in Ambibox that works...
Replies
Views
B
thank you very much
thank you very much
I want to install the 1.6 version of mediaportal but I see they have removed the "core.dll" file patched verison stop this. Any...
Replies
Views
B
If I understand, you stop the developement ? I respect that. Thanks for your effort, it was a great idea ! If for whatever reasons you want to continue, I'll test your .dll for you with pleasure.
If I understand, you stop the developement ? I respect that. Thanks for your effort, it was a great idea ! If for whatever reasons...
here is a test build for use Visualization with Atmolight(AtmoWin) your should have install AtmoLight Process plugin. this will...
Replies
Views
B
Oohhh sorry, don't understand . Thank you for your search & Dev lol You want buy Ambilight :p
Oohhh sorry, don't understand . Thank you for your search & Dev lol You want buy Ambilight :p
Please test this.. Should work with OpenGL and GDI Fullscreen I have Test it with Milkdrop and Mojo Master should also work with...
Replies
Views
Paintpack uses AmbiBox
Paintpack uses AmbiBox
Hi mediaportal Fan and developers ! (Sorry for my bad English, this language is not native to me). We are the developers of the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom