Feature Requests (5 Viewers)

Hi. That's why it should be configurable, not fix implemented... You can use it and enable it, I can't use it and disable it. As simple as that...
Hi. That's why it should be configurable, not fix implemented... You can use it and enable it, I can't use it and disable it. As...
I would it find nice to have a function to play series without press play for the next epsiode. For example: In past i have...
Replies
Views
How about a Configuration-Assitent at the first start after a new installation. I think in a look an feel like the first start of a modern Smart-TV. A possible constellation: Choose your language (Preset to the systemlanguage) Choose your region (Default depending on the systemlanguage) Choose your Broadcastingmode...
How about a Configuration-Assitent at the first start after a new installation. I think in a look an feel like the first start of...
How about a Configuration-Assitent at the first start after a new installation. I think in a look an feel like the first start of...
Replies
Views
:rolleyes:@morph: i use Svp for 3D. In normal Movies i dislike the Smooth effect too, but in 3D it is better for your eyes :). (Kurz auf deutsch: im 3D fällt der Soap Effekt auch nicht so auf. durch die Zwischenbildberechnung ermüdet das Auge bei 3D nicht so schnell. Ist irgendwie angenehmer)
:rolleyes:@morph: i use Svp for 3D. In normal Movies i dislike the Smooth effect too, but in 3D it is better for your eyes :)...
Hi, are there any plans to have different Codec settings for TV and Video? And will you add Postprocessing Parts like in MP1...
Replies
Views
Hi. If you don't want to change the name or type of your videos the easiest way is to add (Kodi or MP1 compatible) .nfo files to them. MP2 supports .nfo for movies and series. With correct .nfo a video is imported 100% correct. There are many tools out there to batch- generate such nfo files. This means they are imported as videos...
Hi. If you don't want to change the name or type of your videos the easiest way is to add (Kodi or MP1 compatible) .nfo files to...
Given that MP is a Windows-only product, I was really hoping for MP to detect (and allow me to use) my existing SQL Server install...
Replies
Views
Can we change the date on which "last added" is based from the date the file was added to database to the actual file creation date? Or would it be possible to at least make this configurable? So if you do a complete reimport the items shown in this view would still be the same and not the ones that get imported at last ... And while...
Can we change the date on which "last added" is based from the date the file was added to database to the actual file creation...
Can we change the date on which "last added" is based from the date the file was added to database to the actual file creation...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] CEC Plugin DE
Maybe take Tuoma as helper/Dev for that ;)
Maybe take Tuoma as helper/Dev for that ;)
Hi. Just to keep this written down anywhere... A CEC Remote Plugin for MP2 could be great... Not my personal need but I heard about...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 catchup recordings DE
Also demand 5 is missing from online videos so that's also not helping!
Also demand 5 is missing from online videos so that's also not helping!
I don't know if this is possible but a feature that would be pretty awesome would be to have catchup built into the epg. What I...
Replies
Views
Now we have indeed the AppLauncher, but that is no solution for this problem. :confused: ;) For some other Plugins (SkyGo, Amazon Prime, ...) I also need a web browser. I would like to use the original web browser module from .Net. Can anyone help me to integrate/activate this in MP2. @Developers
Now we have indeed the AppLauncher, but that is no solution for this problem. :confused: ;) For some other Plugins (SkyGo, Amazon...
There have been many-many tries at getting a webbrowser-plugin (typically by calling 3. part SW) - non very good. Most...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BETTER WALLS DE
This would be great if you can help with TvGuide and also other xaml stuff! Can you please link to your existing code? I hope that most WPF stuff is also available in MPF. At least last time I found some missing parts that made life harder.
This would be great if you can help with TvGuide and also other xaml stuff! Can you please link to your existing code? I hope that...
A better way of doing a video wall ^skip to 21:25 2 way navigation Horizontal navigation is via category Vertical navigation...
Replies
Views
Pity but in time when I change to MP2 I will have it anyway.
Pity but in time when I change to MP2 I will have it anyway.
Hi. The BackgroundManager plugin enables a skinner to alter the background of the home screen based on the focussed menu item. This...
Replies
Views
i know it is not the core question of this request, but when i do a server upgrade (perhaps from 2.2 to 2.3) it would be nice for the next start of the client to test if all external plugins checking if a newer version exist. The info that the planed plugin manager can do this, come from @ge2301
i know it is not the core question of this request, but when i do a server upgrade (perhaps from 2.2 to 2.3) it would be nice for...
Hello Dev-Team, not for the near future, but for the final version: When i install a new version on the TV-Server, it would by...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Just bought a new TV, and i'm back in the MP2 world, as the firts test I made was to use MP2 on it ^^ Today, I think we miss some configuration option for the audio rerender, let me explain. I choose in MP2 the audio rerender to be my HDMI output in order to send the sound to the TV, but the default windows rerender...
Hi Everyone, Just bought a new TV, and i'm back in the MP2 world, as the firts test I made was to use MP2 on it ^^ Today, I...
Hi Everyone, Just bought a new TV, and i'm back in the MP2 world, as the firts test I made was to use MP2 on it ^^ Today, I...
Replies
Views
The installer should ask what you'd like the client and server to be called; it's the first thing I wanted to change. Maybe default it to "MP2 (Client or Server) <machine name>"?
The installer should ask what you'd like the client and server to be called; it's the first thing I wanted to change. Maybe default...
The installer should ask what you'd like the client and server to be called; it's the first thing I wanted to change. Maybe default...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ArgusTV Support? (1 Viewer) DE
The architecture is open for new TV backends. In fact there was a basic provider for "4TheRecord" before, so it should be easy to create a new provider for ArgusTV as well.
The architecture is open for new TV backends. In fact there was a basic provider for "4TheRecord" before, so it should be easy to...
Hi, are there any plans to support ArgusTV within MP2?
Replies
Views
Thanks! I will have a look at this. Bart
Thanks! I will have a look at this. Bart
Hello, I am in the process of configuring MP2 after the migration from TVmosaic. This means a lot of changes and testing the...
Replies
Views
Some of my own code is here: https://github.com/JohnHind/Winsh.lua/blob/master/Winsh/src/WriteFrm.h (starting at line 116, then line 415) Microsoft documentation: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/dd942846.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/windows/desktop/dd391692(v=vs.85).aspx I've not done Jump Lists and I'm...
Some of my own code is here: https://github.com/JohnHind/Winsh.lua/blob/master/Winsh/src/WriteFrm.h (starting at line 116, then...
Firstly I must admit I have not tried MP2 yet - there is no Feature Requests section for MP1 though. So sorry if any of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Anime support DE
Bullet 1 can be selected as well in the MP1 plugin config for MyAnime (see under "Display") So normally everything is already covered for the Anime Geek. You will get automatic indexing based on hash values (ANIDB is the reference for all Anime releases around), retrieval of related background info, media info, etc by the server...
Bullet 1 can be selected as well in the MP1 plugin config for MyAnime (see under "Display") So normally everything is already...
Something that has always been missing form every HTPC is proper Anime support. XBMC has Anidb Mod scraper (which is what i was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Android TV client DE
I was thinking abour Mediaportal 2 android client. For Mediaportal 1 Kodi is nearly perfect. Obviously related to tv server side. It would be wonderful to have a pvr plugin as for Mediaportal 1. Don't know if mm1352000 has some suggestions.. Bye, sdf
I was thinking abour Mediaportal 2 android client. For Mediaportal 1 Kodi is nearly perfect. Obviously related to tv server side...
It would be great to have an Android TV client, now that the Nexus Player is launched. Next year TVs will start shipping with...
Replies
Views
Perfect, thx
Perfect, thx
I have a request that might get the TV Guide more readable. Have only full or half hours in the TV Guide depending on how many...
Replies
Views
This is related to a technical property of the underlying "workflow" model and its associated transient and permanent states. Sounds nerdy, right? Please see MP2-704 which is basially descibing the same issue and the related bug thread [Bug] - [MP2-704] Leaving FullGuide with ESC displays MiniEPG for more background. Please read...
This is related to a technical property of the underlying "workflow" model and its associated transient and permanent states...
Hi, I have a suggestion that I am lacking from MP1 and I suppose that this has been discussed over the years but I cannot find...
Replies
Views
I have this issue also and whilst I understand there is a code freeze I'm hoping there is potentially a workaround. I want to point my server at a local folder on a local drive but using a UNC share so I can delete from a client on a separate machine. The folder is shared and fully RW on client, but I can't type in the TV Server...
I have this issue also and whilst I understand there is a code freeze I'm hoping there is potentially a workaround. I want to...
I'm testing out MP2, and when setting up recording folders / etc. in TV Server config, there is no way to enter a UNC path. The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Airplay for MP2? DE
+1
+1
Even if my AVR has Airplay, I'd prefer MP2 to be able to use Airplay - just like XBMC can do (...
Replies
Views
Ok, then let's wait with all the tests until you have DSL. Crossing my fingers that all works well... A bit of background to explain what I need: First I need a test with your working DB having all your series (and maybe some additional media) imported. Something like Starting MP2 client takes x seconds, Entering series takes y...
Ok, then let's wait with all the tests until you have DSL. Crossing my fingers that all works well... A bit of background to...
Hi. I really would like to have a possibility to play media items without adding them to DB first. Similar as it's possible in MP1...
Replies
Views
Hi. I like to suggest some additions to filenames for local fanart, based on new Kodi naming schemes. This way MP2 is fully compatible with any preparation tool like tMM, Ember and so on. Aside this it would make my work on Media-Buddy much easier. First, allow "landscape.jpg" as name for movie thunbs. Right now it is "thumb.jpg"...
Hi. I like to suggest some additions to filenames for local fanart, based on new Kodi naming schemes. This way MP2 is fully...
Hi. I like to suggest some additions to filenames for local fanart, based on new Kodi naming schemes. This way MP2 is fully...
Replies
Views
A very much improved testbuild is available here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/concept-switch-mp2-to-d3d11-d2d-rendering.128849/ It would be good to get some feedback of RTL users :)
A very much improved testbuild is available here...
This thread is about adding support for languages that are written right-to-left. Supporting Hebrew depends on two things: using...
Replies
Views
looks good (y) I believe it can be helpful in a household with several clients und is more professional than looking into log files, which is very uncomfortable with remote.
looks good (y) I believe it can be helpful in a household with several clients und is more professional than looking into log...
Can you not just add an option version in the general settings, so you can see the client version and the connected server version...
Replies
Views
IIRC there is such feature in TVE3.5 (added by gibman in first reworks). So we have to wait until it is there, because TVE3 is under code freeze.
IIRC there is such feature in TVE3.5 (added by gibman in first reworks). So we have to wait until it is there, because TVE3 is...
Hi. Other PVR tools are offering possibilities to schedule recordings based on keywords. E.g. record all programs that have...
Replies
Views
Hi terra, The database file is located in your ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\MP2-Server folder, a file called datastore.s3db. But I fear it will not help you. I have never tried to manually enter a shre into the database and I'm not sure what exactly you have to enter. In any case, when you should mange to enter the share manually, you...
Hi terra, The database file is located in your ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\MP2-Server folder, a file called datastore.s3db. But I...
As the automatic search can't find any of my network shares, MP2 is unusable for me right now. An input dialog for selfdefining the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Add http streaming DE
Ok thank you sdf
Ok thank you sdf
Hi. I hope that future native TV server will offer http streaming which would, for sure, help for live TV over DLNA.
Replies
Views
not for series and not in the quality of anidb.net
not for series and not in the quality of anidb.net
If possibe as soon as the option to select different sources for mapped Series / Movies shares it would be cool to have andb.net...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom