IMDb+ (4 Viewers)

So news from the front :) Rotten Tomatoes still doesn't import score. :cry:
So news from the front :) Rotten Tomatoes still doesn't import score. :cry:
As the tittle says i dont think that rotten tomatoes score is working. So i am adding a movie over moving pictures, then i am...
Replies
Views
AW: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 FYI my FilmInfo+ autosorts and names the films as Der Herr der Ringe: An Unexpected Journey Der Herr der Ringe: There and Back Again The 2nd part of the title is still english as there are no entries on future yet to be released movies in most...
AW: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 FYI my FilmInfo+ autosorts and names the films as...
Ok, I got a title rename dillema. They have finally given a full name to the upcomming Hobbit movies. 1st (2012) = The...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6 The rename+group system only has American entries in them. So if you are getting "xXx II: State Of The Union", then this is done via the default rename system. To overcome this, add a custom rename database entry: <rename id="tt0329774" title="xXx II: The Next Level" />...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6 The rename+group system only has American entries in them. So if you are...
OK, so in America xXx2 is known as "State Of The Union" and in the UK its called "The Next Level". Using this script, its picking...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 Here is he pastebin: Paste2: Next Generation Pastebin - Viewing Paste 1777752 And here is the file itself (only 1kb): Couldn't a possible fix be to force MovingPictures to use the foldername to ID the movie? Perhaps with a check that "if folder contains folder BDMV...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 Here is he pastebin: Paste2: Next Generation Pastebin - Viewing Paste...
This is a really great addition, specially the grouping function. Now f.i. 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' finally sorts together with...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 :thx: IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.8 released, your IMDb+ plugin will auto-update within the next 24 hours. Fixed: Workaround for MovPic ImdbBuilder not using IMDb tt-ID from filename when 'prefer foldername' setting is enabled and only the filename has the ID we want to...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 :thx: IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.8 released, your IMDb+ plugin will...
Installed scraper 3.3.0. and testing now. Couple of small comments on the custom movie name list in 'rename database' file: -...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 Yes, that makes sense. I'll make the changes and add it to my 'T' collection. No problem, will keep hold of the 'T' material until you request what I have. Will let you know if I've finished before then.
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 Yes, that makes sense. I'll make the changes and add it to my 'T'...
RoChess, If a lot of the work you need to do to keep your rename database upto-date (i.e the 350 titles or so you mention) is...
Replies
Views
Red = RED > R.E.D. rum rum rum
Red = RED > R.E.D. rum rum rum
IMDb has it listed as "Red", but it is actually an acronym that stands for "Retired Extremely Dangerous". Let me know what the...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.1 Yes, the RottenTomatoes rating system was originally the basis for this scraper, when it was still called "IMDb+RottenTomatoes". But when the imdb.com website then went haywire with the movie titles, it became much more which is why it is now just called "IMDb+". Give the...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.1 Yes, the RottenTomatoes rating system was originally the basis for this...
Hi, I'm using the current version of Moving Pictures. Are there any other advantages to using this plug-in other than the ability...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Thank you very much for the scraper, forcing Finnish titles was driving me absolutely nuts. I did however end up with the same issue as the other finn (Hell_Angel) talked about with the ratings being way too low. I tried everything I could think of to fix...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Thank you very much for the scraper, forcing...
Hi, I'm just trying out this new version of your scraper. I was on 3.1.7. before. After I installed it and went on with default...
Replies
Views
Yeah now it's working, good job...thanks :-)
Yeah now it's working, good job...thanks :-)
I got the movie [Rec] (2007) in my collection and it has the title: [Rec] I [Rec] is that correct according to the xml rename file...
Replies
Views
Sandy knocked me off since Monday, still without power, but running on generator shared with neighbours since yesterday. IMDb+ uses its own settings. There is no configuration ability inside MediaPortal config, only inside MediaPortal GUI (under `Plugins` by default). Default language is English, so that should have worked fine...
Sandy knocked me off since Monday, still without power, but running on generator shared with neighbours since yesterday. IMDb+...
Hello everyone. I'm not sure but I think I found a bug. I wanted to redo my movie database info. I delete the import paths and...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Just to give you an idea of what's coming, and already done in the v3.3.0 version that I'm working on: DONE: Improved speed on scraper with less memory usage DONE: Limit writer and director to just one name if desired, as some skins would make...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Just to give you an idea of what's coming, and...
I installed the scraper and the plugin, which seem to work, but if I change settings in the plugin they don't seem to get saved if...
Replies
Views
I alread did with v4.9.35 over 28 hours ago.
I alread did with v4.9.35 over 28 hours ago.
A few days ago, when i import new movies the title cames with foreign instead original title. My configuration it's OK. What i...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. There is a special IMDb+ plugin entry to quickly fix your entire database with the correct SortBy entries, and that is to use the "Refresh Movies" option, and then select "Update replacements only". This will refresh all your movies that you have in your collection with a matching entry in the default/custom rename...
You're welcome. There is a special IMDb+ plugin entry to quickly fix your entire database with the correct SortBy entries, and...
Hi, I have the problem that movie series are not sorted correctly. The problem seems to be that the 'Sort By' field isn't filled...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it can be a pain when IMDb website make changes, especially the ones that break the code I have in place to try to make sense of the data. The IMDb+ plugin also now has too many users, so I can't even sneak in a fix before any of you even notice :D
Yeah, it can be a pain when IMDb website make changes, especially the ones that break the code I have in place to try to make sense...
Hi RoChess, thanks again for this awesome plugin. It's been working great for me for quite awhile (as a scraper only), but since...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem movie.. DE
You clearly found a bug, but the bug lies with the IMDb website search engine. From what I found, I could implement a work around by lower-casing the title before doing a search. For some weird reason 'hugo' works when 'Hugo' does not. But a seemingly small chance like that could have big impact on other search results, so can not...
You clearly found a bug, but the bug lies with the IMDb website search engine. From what I found, I could implement a work around...
Hi, have a stuborn movie.. It imports ok, but doesn't download any art and I have no idea why.. Hugo (2011). Looked on themoviedb...
Replies
Views
Hi RoChess. I do not know anyone who can translate to Portuguese-Brazilian. Yes you are right you can compare the difference between the Portuguese from Portugal and Brazil,with the English from UK and US. Of course there are some difference but I think it´s quite understandable. Regards.
Hi RoChess. I do not know anyone who can translate to Portuguese-Brazilian. Yes you are right you can compare the difference...
Here is the Portuguese translation. If someone find some errors please feel free to correct them. Regards
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 The foreign title problem was fixed in IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.4. This version is automatically installed by the IMDb+ plugin, but it only checks once every 24 hours to see if a new version is available. You can open up the hidden menu to see when the last time was that...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 The foreign title problem was fixed in IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.4...
Well , so far I could not make the new scraper work as I wished. a- my first doubt is : my version is 3.3.3. and I see here...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.9 Right now, the IMDb+ plugin only installs\upgrades the scraper script when you are in the MediaPortal GUI. In the next version it will also install it during the installation of the MPEI package (but it will only install it if NOT installed as the upgrade over the wire is done in...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.9 Right now, the IMDb+ plugin only installs\upgrades the scraper script when...
Is there a chance to support polish language? Ex. filmweb.pl (here's scraper...
Replies
Views
Definitely not. I did manage file to be working, But I had to modify it heavily. I noticed, that there was also difference in other tag. I had to rename <string name= to <string Field= Now its working. Thanks. With this dll it works. :)So finally I am done with the Czech localization on Transifex. It's is now 100% translated, and I...
Definitely not. I did manage file to be working, But I had to modify it heavily. I noticed, that there was also difference in other...
Hi, I've just finished Czech localization, downloaded file from transifex.com and copied the file to the language\IMDb+ folder and...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Never-mind, something else is going on for you, it appears you got blocked from accessing imdb.com when it was time to get the main-details page: 29-Jun-2020 12:15:00 Debug [ ScraperNode]: executing retrieve: <retrieve name="details_page" url="${site}" encoding="UTF-8" /> 29-Jun-2020 12:15:00 Debug [...
EDIT: Never-mind, something else is going on for you, it appears you got blocked from accessing imdb.com when it was time to get...
Would it be possible to change the way the single rating is calculated by letting us include or exclude ratings in the single...
Replies
Views
Pleased job still present and hope you enjoy your new found extra time.
Pleased job still present and hope you enjoy your new found extra time.
Thanks everybody (y) for the continued support, bug reports and overall enjoyment of IMDb+. It has been a rollercoaster ride with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Original title DE
Yes you are right, i am seeing it from a single location. First, i reworked my little script, and now it is getting the information from the main imdb page and not the aka section. It also now gets the "main title", however always chooses original if available. I updated my post. So i used some webproxies to look what the imdb site...
Yes you are right, i am seeing it from a single location. First, i reworked my little script, and now it is getting the information...
Hi, and thanks for a great plugin! :) I have a problem using the option "Use the original title from the movie". It was working...
Replies
Views
It's a google code hosted open source project, it would be easy to assign other people as commiters as well so they can make modifications to the files. And if I would be unable to work on it myself, I would assign somebody else to become owner of the project. But I do not have any intention on an early demise, nor to become bored...
It's a google code hosted open source project, it would be easy to assign other people as commiters as well so they can make...
Working on a new IMDb+ feature that would add a few 'Custom Categories' to Moving-Pictures that will hopefully lead to community...
Replies
Views
I'm not really seeing the same problem as the other user. There is an IMDb+.log file, so plugin installed, however it doesn't show scraper-script update took place. Did you launch MePo GUI after installation and opened Plugins -> IMDb+ to verify the IMDb+ options are to your likings? I do see other errors in your log files though...
I'm not really seeing the same problem as the other user. There is an IMDb+.log file, so plugin installed, however it doesn't...
When I try to install the latest version, I get the following error: Error in script: error CS0006: Metadata file...
Replies
Views
oh yeah no worries :D ; i think i had already changed to USA bc of the problems, but anyways doesn't matter if you're doing a rewrite. Maybe you can add this to a list of titles to check when you do your beta testing :D
oh yeah no worries :D ; i think i had already changed to USA bc of the problems, but anyways doesn't matter if you're doing a...
Hi Had a couple of movies added to the database under the english name, but the sort to field was the foreign title. I expected...
Replies
Views
The (dots) are indeed ignored, "L.A. Confidential" becomes "La Confidential" and then "La" is recognized by the default article removal setting for the Spanish 'The' and changed into "confidential la" for the sortby title. This also affects "Die Hard" for the German 'The', as well as other movies. By default MovingPictures has a...
The (dots) are indeed ignored, "L.A. Confidential" becomes "La Confidential" and then "La" is recognized by the default article...
Hi RoChess Why does L.A Confidential get put under Confidential for movie sorting, can understand la being taken out, but not L.A...
Replies
Views
The grouping is done semi-automatic based on a rename database file that I maintain (almost 2100 movies now). Latest version @ http://imdbplus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Rename%20dBase%20IMDb+%20Scraper.xml The IMDb+ plugin auto-downloads that file to ensure you always have the current version. The problem is that the titles in it...
The grouping is done semi-automatic based on a rename database file that I maintain (almost 2100 movies now). Latest version @...
Hi, I want as many of my titles translated to swedish, and that is working fine. But I also want to use movie sets. When I set the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Lost in Space DE
Yeah, there are a lot of those "Also Known As" entries that really should be removed or edited, but I don't have that power, so have to keep blacklisting the terms. I think it was most likely a fake title used to distribute the film canisters to movie theaters and then added as promo title. I was actually already blackisting...
Yeah, there are a lot of those "Also Known As" entries that really should be removed or edited, but I don't have that power, so...
Hi RoChess Lost in Space seems to be another anomaly, it's name gets shortened to just "LS" using UK settings, now I have got the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Kodi port DE
@RoChess: Did you ever consider a port of your marvellous plugin to Kodi?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom