IR Server Suite (IRSS) (8 Viewers)

IR Server Suite (IRSS)
Hello, I have to Map STRG+m for DVD Menu of TotalMediaTheater and added a Button Mapping "^m" for this. Also tried "^M". Non of them do work. With Keyboard it does fine and other mapped keystrokes/mapped remote Buttons, too. Has anybody an idea how to map STRG+m? Thanks allot!
Hello, I have to Map STRG+m for DVD Menu of TotalMediaTheater and added a Button Mapping "^m" for this. Also tried "^M". Non of...
Hello, I have to Map STRG+m for DVD Menu of TotalMediaTheater and added a Button Mapping "^m" for this. Also tried "^M". Non of...
Replies
Views
Hi jmvaughn, I had the same problem when I chose the "pre-configure" choice of STB in TV Blaster plugin. For example: I have a Scientific Atlanta 4250HD STB. If I choose the Pre-configure choice of STB Scientific Atlanta 4000, all the blasting is working properly except the 4 which is repeated twice. I just had to "learn" the 4 from...
Hi jmvaughn, I had the same problem when I chose the "pre-configure" choice of STB in TV Blaster plugin. For example: I have a...
I use IRSS ver 1.4.2.17941 in conjunction with the TV Blaster plugin for TV server and a USB-UIRT to change channels on my STB. I...
Replies
Views
Right so thanks to the great work from @azzuro I now have full imon support and IRSS. Perfect, minidisplay works well and remote still works! See this thread for the links: iMon RM200 not detected.
Right so thanks to the great work from @azzuro I now have full imon support and IRSS. Perfect, minidisplay works well and remote...
Hi, Is there anyway to make IRSS play nice with the Imon reciever and LCD display? Currently I have iMon not starting with...
Replies
Views
Question : for make imon remote plugin, WRapper is needed ? because for display an wrapper is used !
Question : for make imon remote plugin, WRapper is needed ? because for display an wrapper is used !
Hi, Does IRSS support imon remote control API ? (iMON Remote Control API - Soundgraph Forums) My thought was to use an apple...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IRSS Help DE
Hi, could you take a look inside the irss log files if you find some problem with the hauppauge plugin? On my system the needed *.dll file for hauppauge remotes is missing and this will be written into the logfile at irss startup... Default path to the log-files: "C:\ProgrammData\Ir Server Suite\logs\"
Hi, could you take a look inside the irss log files if you find some problem with the hauppauge plugin? On my system the needed...
I am having problems with IRSS and my system. I'm running mp 1.2.3 and I installed IRSS on my system.I also have a hauppauge 45...
Replies
Views
OK, I figured out the problem. From TV3 Blaster Plugin for IR Server, STB setup is selected I selected TV Card 7 which matches my Colosuss card. When the configuration was written to the c:\ProgramData\IR Server Suite\TV3 Blaster Plugin directory it was written to ExternalChannelConfig6.xml file. Notice the time stamp on *6.xlm. I...
OK, I figured out the problem. From TV3 Blaster Plugin for IR Server, STB setup is selected I selected TV Card 7 which matches my...
Hello All, Using MP 1.2.3 for some time. The 2250 tunes correctly on all channels. Schedule Direct loaded and working (5 channels...
Replies
Views
Thanks so much for the help Chefkoch. So I gave what you mentioned a try and while it does seem to respond a little faster, it didn't allow me to use any buttons except the arrows, enter and the play button which acts like a pause toggle. Can you take a look at these logs and let me know if there is something that would help tell me...
Thanks so much for the help Chefkoch. So I gave what you mentioned a try and while it does seem to respond a little faster, it...
I installed IRSS 1.5.0.62. Got the STB to work but I am having problems with using my remote to do much. I can use the arrows and...
Replies
Views
Hello David Better to start a new thread and provide full information if you're having problems. I suspect the information in whatever page you're following is out-of-date. There is no way that I'm aware of to mark a TV Server channel as external. mm
Hello David Better to start a new thread and provide full information if you're having problems. I suspect the information in...
Hi, I'm new to this but have been slowly but surely configuring my MediaPortal system with a Server configuration and multiple...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IR Blasting Volume DE
I'd be interested to see what happens you did the same test with WinLIRC. I know that WinLIRC is capable of very fast speed which makes me wonder if it's your hardware or irss. Supposedly irss and WinLIRC will talk to each other, but I didn't have any luck... Not sure why.i just watched both videos (on my sgs2 lol) and just with the...
I'd be interested to see what happens you did the same test with WinLIRC. I know that WinLIRC is capable of very fast speed which...
I try to blast the volume +/- codes to my AV receiver but unfortunately it seems to be to slow. When I use the original remote than...
Replies
Views
The information can be found in wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/3_IRSS_(IR_Server_Suite)/Reference/Folder%2F%2FFile_Locations#Log_files
The information can be found in wiki...
Can someone point me to where these are generated for a windows 7 x64 machine? -S
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Learn timed out" DE
Glad you fixed it! I had the same problem, but it was with the distance from the receiver. :)
Glad you fixed it! I had the same problem, but it was with the distance from the receiver. :)
I have an MCE remote receiver and drivers seem to be installed correctly. Have installed latest version of IRSS and when I go to IR...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 bsod DE
Hi I have recently reinstalled everything on a new client and when i install irss as a service i get a bsod after restarting. If i go to safe mode and uninstall it goes away. Installing as an app causes the bsod before restarting and i can restart normally. I have just installed the driver for an inteset cir receiver. asrock...
Hi I have recently reinstalled everything on a new client and when i install irss as a service i get a bsod after restarting. If i...
Hi I have recently reinstalled everything on a new client and when i install irss as a service i get a bsod after restarting. If i...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, So as I struggle to get my STB working with mediaportal (USB-UIRT), I have had some success and lots of failures. Current failure is with the translator responding to system events. I have tried to create rules for what to blast when PC suspends or resumes so that my TV set can be turned on or off, but when the event...
Hello everyone, So as I struggle to get my STB working with mediaportal (USB-UIRT), I have had some success and lots of failures...
Hello everyone, So as I struggle to get my STB working with mediaportal (USB-UIRT), I have had some success and lots of failures...
Replies
Views
i think is in MpcontrolPlugin -> Map Button
i think is in MpcontrolPlugin -> Map Button
Hi, I want to create a macro which is executing Window IDs. This is what I've tried: Is there anything I have to do else...
Replies
Views
Sooo...I figured out what was wrong. Turns out it helps to restart your computer after you mess with plugins :whistle:. So to have wasted your time MM. Thanks again. It works...sort of. Just have to play with IRSS settings now.
Sooo...I figured out what was wrong. Turns out it helps to restart your computer after you mess with plugins :whistle:. So to...
Hi. I'm trying to setup my HD PVR and I'm so close I can taste it. I'm having an issue with the IRSS Blaster plugin. I have...
Replies
Views
I've just googled the heck out of this for a couple hours and not found much promising. I have an old eHome Infrared Transceiver I got with an old Hauppage PCI card, and am now running XP x64 bit. Just wondering what the current status of drivers with this is (windows is doing the old "not found / not compatible" trick). I've got...
I've just googled the heck out of this for a couple hours and not found much promising. I have an old eHome Infrared Transceiver...
I've just googled the heck out of this for a couple hours and not found much promising. I have an old eHome Infrared Transceiver...
Replies
Views
Hi chefkoch . i have good news. i have found the problem, i think is My fault. All work correctly today, Imon Mini ( only tested), i must update 1st post. Test are working with IRSS 1.5.0.59 official
Hi chefkoch . i have good news. i have found the problem, i think is My fault. All work correctly today, Imon Mini ( only tested)...
Hi @chefkoch i post a patch to add Id for Imon Mini Receiver, and IMon Mini abstract remote. I have juste one problem, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, no problem, i must learn, how i must compil and create installer without msbuild. Thks
Hi, no problem, i must learn, how i must compil and create installer without msbuild. Thks
Hi @chefkoch i send a patch for buildposcript fot build mp plugin on batch file ! Question : Mp build correctly but on ir server...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 Help DE
I don't use this tool with my MP 1.2.3 configuration because the built-in stuff just worked for what I wanted. Now I am trying out the MP2 Summer Release and my remote seems to be missing a few abilities so I was going to try this. I am not seeing where to configure it in MP2 since there is no longer a separate configuration...
I don't use this tool with my MP 1.2.3 configuration because the built-in stuff just worked for what I wanted. Now I am trying out...
I don't use this tool with my MP 1.2.3 configuration because the built-in stuff just worked for what I wanted. Now I am trying out...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IRSS to github? DE
Hi disaster123 Irss is added to Mediaportal project on github . Link
Hi disaster123 Irss is added to Mediaportal project on github . Link
Hi, is it planned to move IRSS to github like MP itself? So i can keep better track of changes regarding my imon changes in...
Replies
Views
Hmm i never recognized this behaviour on my htpc. You can try to use the "event mapper" inside the MP Control Plugin to start the "IR Server.exe" which is located inside the IRSS Installation folder. Just add an Event "PC Resume" and execute the "ir server.exe".
Hmm i never recognized this behaviour on my htpc. You can try to use the "event mapper" inside the MP Control Plugin to start the...
Hi, Does anyone know why IRSS (latest beta version) shuts itself down (i.e. the green application icon in the taskbar goes grey)...
Replies
Views
Got it working: had to put a shortcut to the IR Server.exe into Autostart Folder so that the IR Server starts with windows!
Got it working: had to put a shortcut to the IR Server.exe into Autostart Folder so that the IR Server starts with windows!
Hello, I installed IRSS as service and set all up. In the Mediaportal Plugin I chose the abstract model and mapped every function...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Is the issue that you want IRSS to start after TVserver? Why not set IRSS to have a service dependancy on TVServer??? J.
Hi there, Is the issue that you want IRSS to start after TVserver? Why not set IRSS to have a service dependancy on TVServer...
Hi all, I am running IRSS with MePo 1.2.2 (Miroslav's Sky SVN), IRSS seems to work ok (recieves IR and blasts), but.... I have...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. Hauppauge MCE remote (RC6) Win7 Home Ed MP 1.2.3 Same remote worked perfectly as "MCE" remote on Vista with 1.2.2, Vista box died, now on brand new Win7 64 box. The remote works perfectly with MCE. I also have a new MCE remote that came with the new PC, same thing, works perfectly with MCE, only arrows and...
I have the same problem. Hauppauge MCE remote (RC6) Win7 Home Ed MP 1.2.3 Same remote worked perfectly as "MCE" remote on Vista...
I have just upgraded from MP 1.0.2 running on Windows XP to MP 1.2.2 running on Windows 7 x86. Everything went smoothly except...
Replies
Views
Try this link forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/good-mce-remote-w-mouse-for-9-mapping-included.89908/
Try this link forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/good-mce-remote-w-mouse-for-9-mapping-included.89908/
Hello all, I want to ask about “PC Remote Control Windows Media Center Controller P-01RN”. This device works in Windows, but not...
Replies
Views
I was using IRSS with a USB-UIRT under XP and it worked great. Recently I upgraded my HTPC and it's running Win 7 home premium. For some reason the same version of IRSS no longer seems to accept the -port command and flashes all three zones regardless of the port specified. Translator has no problem flashing the seperate zones. I've...
I was using IRSS with a USB-UIRT under XP and it worked great. Recently I upgraded my HTPC and it's running Win 7 home premium. For...
I was using IRSS with a USB-UIRT under XP and it worked great. Recently I upgraded my HTPC and it's running Win 7 home premium. For...
Replies
Views
Looks like there is some problem with the combination of IRSS 1.4.2.4290 & MP 1.2.2. I had to install the blaster patch by torrinha (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/blast-zip.89512/) in the thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-1-2-1-patch-ir-server-ir-functions-disabled-fix-in-thread.100944/ to get it...
Looks like there is some problem with the combination of IRSS 1.4.2.4290 & MP 1.2.2. I had to install the blaster patch by torrinha...
Hi, I am using MP 1.0 with IRSS 1.0.4.1. I have reinstalled everything from scatch (Vista, MP and IRSS). STEPS: Include TV3...
Replies
Views
M
I have a crash error message popup each time I close Mediaportal’s configuration setup after pressing close or save, however I noticed with save it does not occur all the time while pressing close/cancel it happens each time. I think it might be related to IRSS, as after re-installing all of my apps/OS everything worked fine but as...
I have a crash error message popup each time I close Mediaportal’s configuration setup after pressing close or save, however I...
I have a crash error message popup each time I close Mediaportal’s configuration setup after pressing close or save, however I...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I seem to be having a related problem to the one reported in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/no-blasting.19807/ On my WinXP 32bit system I can blast on port_2 using the ids "port_2" and "both", but nothing happens when I try to blast on port_1. Same hardware running on Windows7 (64bit) works fine, so...
Hi all, I seem to be having a related problem to the one reported in this thread...
Hi all, I seem to be having a related problem to the one reported in this thread...
Replies
Views
if you doesnt found it yet, heres the thread with the fix: LINK
if you doesnt found it yet, heres the thread with the fix: LINK
Using MP 1.2.2 with IRSS Test Build 1.4.2.4290 (w 1.2.1 patch) Getting "Failed to start local comms : IR functions temporarily...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom