IR Server Suite (IRSS) (8 Viewers)

IR Server Suite (IRSS)
@hexed, have you seen this page? http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/3_IRSS_(IR_Server_Suite)/Reference/Remotes/Phillips_Pronto_CCF If you can find the ccf codes (link at the bottom of linked page), you might get more reliable blasting. Clint
@hexed, have you seen this page...
Hi, I've downloaded IRSS version 1.4.2.4290. I'm trying to configure my Hauppuange IR Blaster (Came with HD-PVR 2) to learn new...
Replies
Views
i have ir server suite setup to operate my hp windows media center ir receiver/blaster with remote, i have used the ir file tool app to find the codes for my cable box, im trying to use the remote and blaster with windows media center. I used this guide...
i have ir server suite setup to operate my hp windows media center ir receiver/blaster with remote, i have used the ir file tool...
i have ir server suite setup to operate my hp windows media center ir receiver/blaster with remote, i have used the ir file tool...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Noob question IRSS DE
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately my remote isn't the one associated with the manual. It is a Lenovo rc 6 remote. Low and behold I can't find the manual online. Can anyone advise me how to program the remote via IRSS?......would Event Ghost be easier?
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately my remote isn't the one associated with the manual. It is a Lenovo rc 6 remote. Low and...
Hi. I'm currently testing before building an HTPC. I have purchased a WMC remote with receiver and blaster. It's great, I plug it...
Replies
Views
i used this tutorial http://www.techlifeweb.com/2010/12/27/how-to-set-up-ir-server-suite-with-hd-pvr-and-media-center/ and am at the step that says go into my registry to make some changes, problem is I dont see the same folders he see's, the first step is Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\PSWTuner\HCW49SWT\Blaster, i see...
i used this tutorial http://www.techlifeweb.com/2010/12/27/how-to-set-up-ir-server-suite-with-hd-pvr-and-media-center/ and am at...
i used this tutorial http://www.techlifeweb.com/2010/12/27/how-to-set-up-ir-server-suite-with-hd-pvr-and-media-center/ and am at...
Replies
Views
its usb ofcourse and Im going to use it with windows media center, i have a hauppauge colossus and its ir blaster sucks, keeps dropping the digits when changing channels, ive had my colossus for about 6 months now and have yet to get either blaster working correctly, the problem is that since the colossus is a capture card and not a...
its usb ofcourse and Im going to use it with windows media center, i have a hauppauge colossus and its ir blaster sucks, keeps...
its usb ofcourse and Im going to use it with windows media center, i have a hauppauge colossus and its ir blaster sucks, keeps...
Replies
Views
My need to IR Blast is so I can Vol+/Vol-/PWR on my audio receiver using my PC remote. So I used a program called lmremote, and learnt the IR codes for my receiver, and mapped the Vol+/Vol-/Mute buttons to blast the receiver. I also made a little script that unmutes the audio whenever i push the mute button, so the mute button only...
My need to IR Blast is so I can Vol+/Vol-/PWR on my audio receiver using my PC remote. So I used a program called lmremote, and...
Hi all, I have a MS IR receiver and double blaster and for as long as I have had it and used IRSS (YEARS!) I have had trouble with...
Replies
Views
@SonnyBoy : This post can be set as [SOLVED] ?
@SonnyBoy : This post can be set as [SOLVED] ?
Hi there, i have a Veris (Soundgraph) UltraBay with RM200 remote running on MP v1.3. With the MiniDisplay plugin iMon LCD for iMon...
Replies
Views
From above, sounds like you have you IR answers, however, before you get too carried away, when it comes to transferring your media, if your not already, worth thinking about where you will store it, how you will store it (directory structures) and naming conventions - reason, simple, to get the very best of MePo (and there is a lot...
From above, sounds like you have you IR answers, however, before you get too carried away, when it comes to transferring your...
Hi. I'm planning on setting up a MP system and I have a few remote control questions. Can I set up MP to work with a remote...
Replies
Views
*** Solved *** to all the others with the same issue loading the tray at startup is not enough you must also load the ir server exe C:\Program Files (x86)\IR Server Suite\IR Server.exe (64bit) or C:\Program Files\IR Server Suite\IR Server.exe (32bit) i assumed all that was needed was the tray as thats all thats available in the...
*** Solved *** to all the others with the same issue loading the tray at startup is not enough you must also load the ir server...
hello, I have the "Antec Fusion Remote" with VCD and i also have a MCE remote. I also have installed Soundgraph software but i...
Replies
Views
i go skiing next week ... ( you have the time ;) )
i go skiing next week ... ( you have the time ;) )
@chefkoch this patch, is for Imon PAD remote ( + imon mini) in Abstract mode ! but is not closed ... (missing times ... :( ) my...
Replies
Views
I figured it out. You need to map channels for this to work. I'm doing it manually, cause I don't see any other way to do this. Just copy and pasting what I see on TitanTV.com . 99 channels to map in MediaPortal. Take one down, hope something doesn't screw around. 98 channels to map in MediaPortal!
I figured it out. You need to map channels for this to work. I'm doing it manually, cause I don't see any other way to do this...
I have tried both LM Remote and IRSS both setup with the IR codes from my remote. Within the applications it will perfectly send...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IR Help Required DE
Hi Chefkoch, I have worked out my USB-UIRT problems but I am now having problems with the IR suite learning the codes. The following buttons aren't working correctly, even though the software is reporting that it's learned the code. (0, 6, 7, 9) Do you have any suggestions for this? Thanks for the help. -KT
Hi Chefkoch, I have worked out my USB-UIRT problems but I am now having problems with the IR suite learning the codes. The...
Hello, I've been struggling with IRServerSuite & MediaPortal. My setup is unique as I have one master computer doing multiple...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a long time MCE user and trying to switch to Mediaportal. The last hurdle I need to overcome is STB channel changing. I have been able to setup IRSS and TV3 Blaster plugin but when I test the blasting functionality it is unreliable as buttons are often missed by my STB. For example if I want to send channel 1210, about 1...
Hi, I'm a long time MCE user and trying to switch to Mediaportal. The last hurdle I need to overcome is STB channel changing. I...
Hi, I'm a long time MCE user and trying to switch to Mediaportal. The last hurdle I need to overcome is STB channel changing. I...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the useful post! I believe it will be very helpful.
Thank you for the useful post! I believe it will be very helpful.
IR Server Suite - Test Build 1.4.2.4068 I have used different versions of IRSS with GBPVR (now replaced with NPVR) for a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I made some major changes and restructuring. I am not finished, yet, but would like to give you a small preview of the current status of the Translator app. PLEASE BACKUP YOUR !!!!! IR SERVER CONFIG !!!!! folder in ProgramData. It won't be possible to reuse the config files, because of the changes how the command are...
Hi guys, I made some major changes and restructuring. I am not finished, yet, but would like to give you a small preview of the...
As part of getting IRSS to trigger events in EventGhost, I decided to use the webserver in eventghost. It looked like the easiest...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote not working DE
Add [SOLVED], in topic title please.
Add [SOLVED], in topic title please.
Hi. My remote is doing nothing. Can't find a solution after reading so much posts. Hope here are some experts available to help...
Replies
Views
Fix 2 : Normally you won't need this, but in the event you have the problem that the server won't start, even when the receiver is plugged in from before you start your pc, follow this : First you will need the ".cmd" file and shortcut from Fix 1 See how to make it here ...
Fix 2 : Normally you won't need this, but in the event you have the problem that the server won't start, even when the...
Fix 1 : Restarting the service by creating a shortcut ...
Replies
Views
I have been searching for a couple days and have not found a solution i bought one of these... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16880101007 it comes with one blaster cable so i want to use it to do one of 2 things. -control the volume on my receiver -control (power on/off) the TV I have tried fooling around with...
I have been searching for a couple days and have not found a solution i bought one of these...
I have been searching for a couple days and have not found a solution i bought one of these...
Replies
Views
Hi Illuminator - glad you got it working! We usually try to say what is missing/incomplete/outdated, but those docs are from long ago. @chefkoch has been updating the IRSS docs as much as he can, but it's a big job, so if you find anything missing/outdated please feel free to add/update the page(s). You can always check the latest...
Hi Illuminator - glad you got it working! We usually try to say what is missing/incomplete/outdated, but those docs are from long...
Hi to all, using IRSS for a few days to control my AVReceiver via RS232. So I found this article in the Wiki...
Replies
Views
Actually IRSS kill Imon Manager when run at startup, with the "new" drivers for minidisplay made by stefahnurig, Imon Manager must be runned for use display with API in "Plug-in" Mode, the patch is only for not kill Imon Manager from start, and i have add more DeviceID ( Tested with imon VFD and Imon Mini )
Actually IRSS kill Imon Manager when run at startup, with the "new" drivers for minidisplay made by stefahnurig, Imon Manager must...
I make a Topic for concentrate the patched file for: don't kill "Imon Manager" when IRSS startup.. Patch / File include support...
Replies
Views
Anybody? ::K2012
Anybody? ::K2012
Since i couldn't find any working x64 drivers for the eHome receiver (MCE remote) for Server 2003 64-bit, i played around with the...
Replies
Views
For more info about my problem, see this thread : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/assign-bluray-popup-menu-button-to-remote-button.113686/#post-930740
For more info about my problem, see this thread ...
Hello, I created my very first macro today, but when I press the button on the remote it doesn't do nothing I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
I also noticed that in the past, but imo it is a MP problem. When it checks for another instance it should not create a new log file before, but after that check. So that the log of the running instance doesn't get lost.
I also noticed that in the past, but imo it is a MP problem. When it checks for another instance it should not create a new log...
Hellow everyone. I installed IRSS, got it to work to blast to my STB though my USB-UIRT, but I am noticing that I can no longer...
Replies
Views
Yeah, the VFD is much better in terms of contrast.
Yeah, the VFD is much better in terms of contrast.
Hello, I've been using IRSS for a little while now and there is just one little issue I need to fix. Whenever the HTPC is...
Replies
Views
try with abstract remote, or un this option in IRSS Configuration
try with abstract remote, or un this option in IRSS Configuration
Hi there ! I'm developing my own HTPC interface application, and I'm going to use IRSS for it's remote control (together with...
Replies
Views
Ok ... i've been thinking about thig in another way: i read that there is a software that comes with the IRSS called - Virtual remote. It allows one to send commands via command line. Can anyone offer any info on that program? Latest version? Dependencies? Thanks!
Ok ... i've been thinking about thig in another way: i read that there is a software that comes with the IRSS called - Virtual...
Hey guys, I could use some help: I have my receiver connected to my HTPC via RS232 cable on COM port3. I use IRSS to toggle power...
Replies
Views
Hi Alex, I'm a ham operator too, though I've been inactive for quite a few years. As long as you're using MP's TV Server, you should be able to make your idea work. Valdi provided codes for the Channel Master rotator, but it sounds like you have an IR receiver that is not supported by EventGhost. I'd recommend spending the $50 as...
Hi Alex, I'm a ham operator too, though I've been inactive for quite a few years. As long as you're using MP's TV Server, you...
I'm really struggling with this. All I want to do is blast IR to my antenna rotator control box whenever I change TV channels. For...
Replies
Views
Weird, so how/where can i get those?
Weird, so how/where can i get those?
Hi After upgrading from MP 1.2.0 to 1.2.1 I'm getting an "Failed to start local comms : IR functions temporarily disabled"...
Replies
Views
to work with my stb from comcast, i know i need to used ir file tool, when i go thru the setup, it does pickup my stb remote but i have to save for each button found, what do i save it as and where do i save it, then once it finds them all what is my next step to save them an use my remote with windows media center
to work with my stb from comcast, i know i need to used ir file tool, when i go thru the setup, it does pickup my stb remote but i...
to work with my stb from comcast, i know i need to used ir file tool, when i go thru the setup, it does pickup my stb remote but i...
Replies
Views
i have a hp ir receiver and the ir blaster cord plugged in and it is correctly positioned on my stb, i was using older versions of irss and when i got to the part about going through the registry i didnt see certain folders that the tutorial that i used said should b there, i now have the latest version of irss, 1.5.0.62, which i...
i have a hp ir receiver and the ir blaster cord plugged in and it is correctly positioned on my stb, i was using older versions of...
i have a hp ir receiver and the ir blaster cord plugged in and it is correctly positioned on my stb, i was using older versions of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom